Why are western men marrying Eastern European women?

Why are western men marrying Eastern European women?

Attached: 1547457453208.png (745x601, 390K)

Because they act like actual women not entitled cunts.

They aren’t at all.

They are like Western women when I see them at the mall. My town has 2 of them.

HIGH END!

Yeah but they like rich western men so they'll treat you different.

mods this is a slide thread spam posted for the 499th time today

>this horrible meme again
Kek. Every braindead moron believing into muh slav waifu deserve everything coming to him.

Well knock yourself out Mr. Rich Guy.

Easy thots and willing to carry children.
It is reciprocal too: they'll do anything to leave their shithole nations, and I don't blame them.
Never mind the looks of Eastern European men lol

If you see a hot chick on the streets she's probably polish or hungarian. They also cook and actually think for themselves, the better ones at least. It's understandable, most of the native females are reminiscent of industrial freezers, both in shape and intelligence.

Majority of Romanian women I know were married to Romanian guys while abroad. But this is Jow Forums so whatever.

Hungarian women and cooking. That’s a good one.

AXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXA

Biggest gold diggers.

Because they have nothing to afford to their women and can only bait desperate 3d-worlders
Pathetic.

Cause they're hot. That's about it

lol second time i ever got laid was with a hungarian hooker. She was beautiful and i came fast

because they belive they can run from their failures

>If you see a hot chick on the streets she's probably polish
I grew up in a Polish neighborhood. You're full of shit.

> pol has a Western Yurop bias

you are new, aren't you?

They are cheap whores

I have a baby with a Romanian girl.

Pretty girl. Most i know married other Romanian guys tho

Only people i know that have dated muslim men are sluts and single mothers who eventually left them because they got insecure, abusive and tried to convert them to islam, also most werernt white. Funniest one was how this guy tried making my gfs half sister stop shaving, going to the gym etc cuz hes clearly so insecure that hes afraid if she looked good guys would try to take her or something lmao, tried converting her too and he cheated on here when she was pregnant but they broke up and now he cries to her about wanting her back and how he was a dick etc lol

Tldr; muslims are bitches who act tough but cant even stand up to barely 5 foot tall girls and go for ugly black chicks usually

>most
>but it’s a me
Millennials are the true Boomers.

Romanians marry other Romanians even in England. You need to leave your room not me.

they're still fucking White Women though. Still better than Jow Forumscels desu

Wow my reading comprehension is fucking retarded
>western men
Read middle eastern.
But slav chicks are cunts too. Unless you find one straight from russia all the westernized ones are stuck up cunts into the same degenerate shit promoted by kikes, a lot of them in russia too but not as prevalent

Ive litterly never seen a white chick with a muslim guy here, most people who arent muslim think muslims smell. May be different other places but if anything id see an asian guy with a white chick but thats rare too, usually white guy and asian but thats only cuz theres lots of asians near where i am because they use up our colleges and universities like locusts

They are not. Except few retards who think that eastern women are more conservative. They don't know that every girl that is at least 5/10 is sucking random dicks on toilets every friday since 14. Around 18-21 they suddenly become conservative and want longterm relationship.

At least they make actual white kids and not goblinas.