How based and redpilled is this guy?

youtu.be/-5E-HfgFtHI

Attached: AAuE7mC-n9pdA3_kAIM7VZrKiHkb6oqJoLFT9VGxbA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g3ntypw4ZpE
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/bk-1982-0203.ch008
youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM
youtube.com/watch?v=THRTLMZlSew
my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/11066-kidney-stones-oxalate-controlled-diet
youtube.com/watch?v=H_yATzyi-3g
vgy.me/ASwhYU.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's so redpilled that he bluepilled himself again.

1) 99% of people aren't retarded, just ignorant and poisoned.
2) Meat is great, but eating only raw meat is stupid, his girlfriend is about to leave him over this - watch.

for someone bashing 99% of people, he looks equally retarded

True.

Just a fucking unemployed travelling bum who mooches off his subscribers and girlfriends. And if you got a problem with that it's because you're an unnatural slave who's deficient in Hu-Whitamin A muffugah!
Well, his ex-vegan interviews are fucking great.
But what a weird guy. Definitely Autistic.

>his ex-vegan interviews are great
checked.

His weirdness is his brand, and why he gets so much attention.
I worry that he will create a cult following, but his message is important (anti-vegan).
And nowadays marketing > message.

Nailed it.

the guys does nothing but talk out of his ass. he has a history of mental illness and is indeed creating a cult like following. How does any of this sound good to you?

Veganism is worse than anything he gets wrong.

i guess you call people sheeple too?
You have the exact same mentality

Nah, never trust a person that changes his views 180 degrees. Going from hardcore vegan to only meat eater. Varg said we should eat everything.

he believes too much bullshit. some of his beliefs are batshit crazy.

he literally believes that garlic is toxic.

What?

I'm really sad at how low quality this board has become.
All you retards need to fuck off back to some other website. There's nowhere else for people like me to go, but there's plenty of places where you can fit in just fine.
FUCK OFF

Seems so. He also has that stupid look on his face.

If you want actual advice or information on the Carnivore diet subscribe to Frank Tufano instead of him. Sv3rige is a nutjob that gives a bad name to the stuff he associates with.

Maybe it is.
Try eating it raw, it will probably burn holes in your GI tract after a while.
The one good piece of advice I got out of these carnitards is to avoid nightshades, beans, and legumes. These are not fit for food.
My gf has arthritis. I will not let her go near nightshades.
Tfw no Mexican.

Attached: images-19.jpg (272x541, 50K)

Why the fk are they evil? Aren't they supposed to contain vital antioxidants?

He's not wrong about veganism but he's also a narcissist

what a bunch of shit. if legumes are so bad then why do people who eat more legumes live longer and healthier lives?

>How based and redpilled is this guy?

A lot. He's a tractor.

>i guess you call people sheeple too?
implying that they're not

Attached: global-warming[1].jpg (900x428, 42K)

Very. Schizophrenic people are the most redpilled people out there.

following nut jobs on youtube that never back up their outlandish statements with any source of research is being a sheeple, buddy

>contain vital antioxidants
gee i wonder how some cultures even survive without garlic?

found the garlic loving beanr..

nice sources faggots

this is why you dont play runescape

Attached: 1304591389853.png (235x214, 26K)

I meant nightshades, not garlic in particular

Yes, antioxidants for the plant itself.
For you it has gut-destroying lecithins and inflammation causing toxins.
A lot of arthritis sufferers experience eased symptoms when they eliminate nightshades.
youtu.be/g3ntypw4ZpE

Legumes contain a lot of nasty things that fuck up ur gut.
Anti nutrients that leech minerals out of your body.
Phyto-estrogens that feminize you.
Lectins which destroy your guy lining letting nasty stuff into your blood and causing your immune system to go into overdrive (autoimmune disease anyone?)
Just take the hint that a small handful of raw kidney beans will kill you.
Longevity =/= health

>back up their outlandish statements
his statements are purely philosophical. everyone is free make his own research and to draw his own conclusions.

A BIG difference compared vegan religion.

>I meant nightshades
nightshades are purely toxic

Attached: The-Paleo-Mom-Potatoes-Friend-or-Foe-of-Paleo-glycoalkaloids-green-potatoes[1].jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

what a bunch of crap. People adapt to these so called anti nutrients within a week of consuming them. Not only that, if you soak your beans overnight and cook them properly you shouldnt even have a problem with that.

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/bk-1982-0203.ch008

Not true. The man gives dangerous dietary advice to his followers, demonstrated by the fact he nearly DIED from a bacteria infection after eating raw bone marrow. Or is dying from infection philosophy now?

VERY
youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM

Attached: 1534459882047.jpg (612x344, 37K)

if you're stupid enough to eat whatever a random guy on the internet tells you, maybe you should not be alive in a first place?

>i like to put on black metal while i'm outside

lmao, what an edgelord. i hope this is an ironic video

>Varg said
why do you care what Varg said?

then why are you even defending that moron?
He puts out dangerous views.

Lets see... common sense? Check. Reason? Check. Logic? Check.

Yep... based and redpilled.

>then why are you even defending that moron?
there is something called freedom of speech.

besides he might be an artist, but philosophically he is not wrong. plus trolling vegans is fun.

now eat your steak and chill.

freedom of speech also includes freedom for me to criticize his bullshit. He can say whatever he wants, but i can also speak against him if he's spouting nonsense like usual.

Because he's a retarded German

i wish he didn't do that little retarded laugh after his sentences

He's a wildly delusional guy who thinks the world is a virtual reality video game made by the illuminati freemasons who drink babyblood and that the earth is flat and humans aren't supposed to speak languages or really do anything but hunt and kill in the wild nature. He almost died twice, once after fasting and sungazing for over a week, another after ingesting raw marrow. In one video he talks about how before humans were enslaved by the illuminati, warriors would drink the semen from their slain animals while having an erect penis due to the excitement. He would also lie around naked in the woods until people would come up and tell him to get dressed coz kids might approach him. He is mentally deranged. He has no inhibitions when it comes to fantasy construction. This is why he thinks the earth is flat and all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=THRTLMZlSew

Idk I guess he's pretty redpilled.

lol this, anyone taking advice from this guy will surely get based and redpilled

The fact that it's toxic in its natural state gives a good hint not to eat it in any form. Sure you can dilute down the toxins, but that doesn't suddenly make subclinical poisoning a healthy thing.
Go eat a steak.

He's Latvian or something, living in Germany.

idk, he kind of makes sense, maybe I should try biting a doctor

>freedom of speech also includes freedom for me to criticize his bullshit.
no one is stopping you being butt-hurt from a few edgy statements made by a random guy on the youtube.

but I would suggest you to try getting a life, you will a lot bettr

that's not even a good argument. We have access to fire and cooking utensils and have for ages.
There is literally 0 credible evidence that supports what you're saying.
Cognitive dissonance is a funny thing. You just want an all meat diet to be great for you, so you'll ignore all evidence that contradicts your views. The good thing is though that you'll likely die young and rid yourself of this planet by yourself.

>biting a doctor
doctors are toxic

And ur argument?
> aww that's just rubbish
You argue like s brit
Vegan detected
And no, I'm not a carnitard.
Try re-reading everything Nigel.

>There is literally 0 credible evidence that supports what you're saying.

ok, why don't you literally kill yourself?

pic agrees. do it.

Attached: spinach-oxalates[1].jpg (565x400, 37K)

Sag diesen Baltischen faggot dass er zurück kehren muss.

yeah i cant eat that shit either. have auto immune problems.

i need to watch nightshades, rice, grains, especially gluten, processed meats, preservatives. even too much sugar gives me inflammation (headaches, stomach upsets etc).

Feels bad man. Hope you stay well.
I see it in my gf, and it's not a nice thing to live with.

what do you eat then?

He’s a fucking fruit loop that is as bad as vegans. Anyone who defines themselves by their diet is essentially a vegan fruit loop but with a different message.

Yeah a random infographic is more credible than years of research. Only on Jow Forums can you meet people as delusional as you.

mostly chicken, broccoli, brussle sprouts, yams zucchini (even though its suppose to be high in anti nutrients it doesn't bother me).
oh yeah cows milk kinda fucks me up too because of the particular protein so i get goats milk instead but i usually dont drink milk.

I was told that when my gut is stronger and immune system calms down eventually things shouldnt be such a problem for me. One benifit of an over active immune system is I literally never get the cold or flu but its not worth it.

This subhuman was trying to sungaze and went to hospital over it because he was dying. If you dont know what sungazing is google it. Every bullshit he talks about has anecdotal evidence. Vegan Gains is more sane than this retard.

Lol. Learn to use google or GTFO you stupid fuck. Your ass is bleeding enough silly vegan.

Pretty interesting guy, although i don't think his views are grounded in reality.

The carnivore diet is pretty retarded imo. It may have made sense in the bronze age, but even back then people would still eat fruit, starchy vegetables and grains. This idea that meat is somehow natural for humans falls pretty flat when there's literally nothing natural about the modern day factory farming.

"Bro, meat is healthy and natural!"
>eats processed bacon
"Vegetables are basically poison"
>eats steak pumped full of antibiotics and hormones
"This is the natural diet of humans bro!"
>stuffs face with mince meat

Want to eat natural? Make your own shit and avoid anything too refined. That's it, enjoy life.

My argument is that antinutrients are a non concern. Furthermore legumes have health benefits. Soak them and prepare them properly and you eliminate 99% of lectins and phytates. Lastly, if you consume them often your body adapts to them making it even less of a concern.
And nah i'm not an anglo.
A balanced diet is paramount to good health. Eat nutrient rich foods (like legumes) alongside other things you like, you can even eat meat in moderate quantities and be fine.
What i'm saying is that you shouldn't listen to morons like shawn baker, frank tofanu and sverige. Their advice will ruin your health.

>potatoes are toxic

OY BEGORA DIS ANODDA POTATO FAMIN!!!!!

it's clear you didnt do any research and know jack shit about nutrition. Dunning kruger effect in action right here

I eat legumes every day nigger. My gut is made of steel and i have never had any issues with digesting anything.

Great Vid...I have to try shrooms. Looks like one hellava trip.

Where is his hair wtf.
Really bad premature balding.

>dat ponytail with receding hairline

>there's literally nothing natural about the modern day factory farming
the same is valid for the veggies, most of them did not exist back in the day and if do, their content was a lot different.

Attached: wild-banana-Warut-Roonguthai[1].jpg (2048x1536, 217K)

You can die from eating a couple of raw kidney beans. Sounds healthy.

I unironically like Sv3rige despite him being crazy and we disagree on most things.

Good interviews, good stuff that upsets vegans. Crazy views, like flat earth and atheistic creationism.

>Varg
Discarded.

There's nothing wrong with the carnivore diet.

Ketogenic diets are natural for Europeans and produce an anti inflammatory affect in the body.

Attached: 0DDF81B9-9D44-45AC-AB47-212C95B45E8E.jpg (1235x530, 321K)

I think it's cute. No homo though.
I wonder why he does it.

No one is "offended" by black metal. They dislike it because it's derivative noise played by people who never got over their angsty teen years who think putting on facepaint is rebellious, and that blast beats are musical technicality. It's garbage lofi noise for garbage human beings.

Attached: carach-angren-2012-11[1].jpg (1666x1248, 531K)

I wish potatoes killed six million and 1 lace curtains.

Nah, gonna skip beans bro
Cope harder

>it's clear you didnt do any research and know jack shit about nutrition

No one is doing research no one knows anything...

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/11066-kidney-stones-oxalate-controlled-diet

only our official thread bozo is right and knowledgeable. lol ;^)

Fucking carnitards and their low carb bs.
Ur just as delusional as vegans.

>Never trust someone who bases their convictions on direct experience

Why are plants healthy?

That's why you can die from eating a couple of beans?

Take me to your planet, ayyy.

I agree...Black metal is out like Bach. It's like so pre-Gookenstein Paed-Metal, that I play at full volume in the forest, only to be drowned out by chimpenstein Rap from the Barbie a mile away. There is just no beating that meth-fueled jungle base in the forest.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_yATzyi-3g

>Soak them and prepare them properly and you eliminate 99% of lectins and phytates
you can also convert them to S-O-Y-lent and mix them with synthetic cum before drinking...

sounds very healthy

Attached: eecV3Eb[1].jpg (1019x806, 571K)

Plants aren't healthy. They make you shit too much and shitting spreads disease.

Agriculture was used to feed domesticated livestock and to ferment alcohol.

>not just eating whatever you want

Attached: ImTheDoctorNow.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

you're running out of retarded non arguments so you have to resort to memes. how fucking old are you? 15?

>The natural diet
>All edible plants engineered by man in the past 200 years and do not occur in nature

just like how cows were the same for the last million years, right?

you cant into abstract thinking aren't you?

I'm 11, problem?

it shows

>99% of People Are Retarded
well he looks it
also he eats 3 months old rotten meat on cam

Attached: 1459811495611.png (1440x2560, 2.08M)

>girlfriends
i'd like to see the type of scumbags that actually have sex with a guy who eats rotten meat on youtube

Attached: 1510728522836-fourchan-pol-164514828.jpg (720x710, 62K)

sounds great to me
natural selection my dude
vgy.me/ASwhYU.gif

Attached: 1458042691294.jpg (642x569, 63K)

Hes like a parody version of combination between Varg and golden one.

Closer to what has been our evolutionary diet than the produce we consume. Wild plants have little nutritional value and cannot sustain human life. Wild animals have tremendous nutritional value and can sustain human life. Which one will be better in it's modern form? Enjoy your onions tendies.

just as retarded as vegans, we evolved to cooking our meat/food because its more efficient than spending an eternity trying to munch on raw meat and actually wasting as much energy eating and digesting it as you get out of it, this bullshit about it being natural is bogus and not founded on reality, absolute horseshoe theory going from retard vegan to retard raw meat trying to spite everyone and call them retard for not being like him, which sounds a lot like vegan behavior

Attached: based.jpg (500x281, 28K)

and ur argument?
>hurrdurr legumes are poison dudes trust me it's science
kys moran

Attached: oppressive patriarchy toxic masculinity fem false rape accusation 1483782245191.jpg (830x1079, 621K)

>Crazy views, like flat earth and atheistic creationism.
now that's good
flat earth is the best view

Attached: ann.jpg (800x532, 35K)