Guns Undermine National Sovereignty (GUNS)

How can a nation guarantee people the ability to overthrow it?...is it really a nation then, given it's vulnerbal to the tyranny of its people?... It's like saying a parent
can makes rules,
EXCEPT that the child can choose to kill the parent...It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: MW-GE151_ar15_20180221143033_ZH.jpg (890x501, 89K)

Yep..... you majored in gender studies and not civics.

>you're not dumb enough to support guns
True- that's why you should listen

>How can a nation guarantee people the ability to overthrow it?
Easy.

Attached: 2nd amendment texas sign.png (291x392, 188K)

Listen here shill, I'll give you a pro tip: You need to mix it up a bit, just making the exact same thread over and over again makes it all too obvious that you're a shill.
But I suppose that would require some creativity, something leftist shills aren't known for.

>Listen here shill, I'll give you a pro tip: You need to mix it up a bit, just making the exact same thread over and over again makes it all too obvious that you're a shill.
I get plenty of discourse with fellow anons.

And just because our opinions different doesn't mean we can't share a world government.

>But I suppose that would require some creativity, something leftist shills aren't known for.
Creativity requires independent thought, which they are also not know for. They are lemmings that play follow the leader. There are too many of them, and they are starting to edge toward the cliff. They seem to think we should go down with them. I tell everyone that if you don't like firearms so badly that the simple idea of me owning one is so offensive, you should move to a country that regulates and controls every aspect of your life. I hear England is great this time of year. There are plenty of brown people to suck off while they are there too.

It goes in all fields for good measure

>unironically thinks gender studies is studied by smart people

Low IQ, poor analogy. The government was created BY the people, to SERVE the people. We are the parent, and government is the child. How high was that roof from which you were dropped on your head?

>leftists are lemmings
Just get on your knees for God, bitch

>world government
There is no such thing.

it's ridiculous. any sufficiently large movement which could possibly hope to overthrow the government would have ready supply of all sorts of military grade armaments.

one of anti-gun main arguments is that guns would be useless in the face of US military might, to which the pro-gun fags retort how the US military would side with the civilians. in which case wouldn't the military hand out proper military grade weaponry?

Well if a parent abuses his child very badly... I don't see a moral problem with the slave killing his master.

>>world government
>There is no such thing.
Not yet

>citizens are children that need to be ruled over
Your mindset is all kinds of fucked up. Take your authoritarianism and shove it up your ass sideways.

Giving a retarded allegory doesn’t help. It also doesn’t matter if you feel there is a contradiction in whatever phony logic you made up to suit it. You have no real arguments against guns so just gtfo.

Its a jew guys. We can all go home.

KYS with said gun.

False equivalent faggot. Even if it wasn't the government wouldn't be the parent in this situation

You should move to the EU. They need broken and unskilled people to reinforce their authoritarian regime.

>Its a jew guys
Should this be a red-pill thread?

Attached: Who is behind this post.png (300x315, 127K)

Nah, we won't fight the military. We will kill the leftists. That woman studies professor, and her wife up the block? Your cousin who insisted that "It was HER turn"? That nigger who is always whining about reparations? The high school classmate who later became a liberal judge? THOSE are the targets. We need to destroy those who support a tyrannical, leftist government. House by house, one at a time.