Giving Up Needless Savagery (G.U.N.S.)

A civilized society cannot form from a country of people ready and able to kill one another... it's savagery... and it's needless.

Attached: images.png (256x197, 8K)

Without guns blacks would breed like hell

ok don't buy gun then retard kys

You’re not getting the guns, Chaim.
Sage.

>Without guns blacks would breed like hell
Remind me how more people is a bad thing.

Attached: 1391915802085.png (919x737, 78K)

Shall Not Be Infringed, now go bathe in gasoline and light a match..

What does this have to do with people?

kikes are not even trying anymore

>Shall Not Be Infringed
Words don't create reality- demographics do.

>Blacks aren't people
They have been for 200 years, bucko!

"An armed society is a polite society"~Robert Heinlein

Were they not people prior to that?

A civilized society only comes from a society that recognizes people can and will kill each other if rights, liberties and laws do not provide the delicate framework to punish those who would renounce social contracts. The idea that civilized societies could exist without the threat of violence from its citizenry is laughably ignorant to human nature and history.

Hey shill, what's the haps? Working hard or hardly working? Heh just kidding, I know you're typing your fingers to the bone trying to convince us that communism is great and that guns are bad. Have you made any AOC threads today? Or that other cunt you're shilling atm, can't remember her name but you know the one I'm talking about, the one who loves shitskins and hates guns.
Anyway just wanted to say kill yourself you worthless piece of shit. You're not getting a (you) either, womp womp.

>G.U.N.S.
Getting Under Nutters Skin.
We should all have guns because that is the only meaningful form of democracy.
Cheers.

Attached: FC4AA425-2ADC-499A-B3AF-15C0721552D3.jpg (3088x2316, 2.05M)

>Were they not people prior to that?
Blacks were always people- just not in the (false) opinion of American Whites.

A society without guns has no guns deaths
-Logic

No. And they're still apes today.

guns keep shit civil
otherwise we'd be like mexico where they painstakingly cut off people's heads with a boxcutter.

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. You ban guns and you ban the right to self-defense, retard.

Pretty sure copper coated lead moving at 3000 feet per second is reality.

And increased knife, vehicular, and unarmed murders.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares are controlled by those who don't~Reality

ill just use my hands or a random rock i find
now what?
you will ban my hands and the very planet we stand on?

Ofc it's a burger who can't understand that words are more powerful than the sword.

>if you ban guns
>you'll have to ban everything
Autism is one hell of a drug.

I can kill you with my erect dick, faggot.

>if I can't shoot you
>then I can't run
Does the South not teach logic in schools/

The United States didn't have a gun problem until the immigration act of 1965.

Yes, because countries in Africa and South America are so murder free with their strict firearms laws or lack of firearms.

Humans will kill humans if they want to. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Making Online Losers Operate Nooses
Laughing At Bitch Anons
(M.O.L.O.N. L.A.B.E.)

>you touching me with your dick
>you call me gay
kek

Not bad Japanon

>kill or be killed
We've progressed beyond this.

>niggers cause gun crime
Quick question, are you White? If so, are you not biased?...

Are you not a retarded faggot looking for (You)s?

sage

A civilized country can not have a government ready and able to kill....it's savagery...and it's needless.

you user
you ID: oNmtLZah

you want take the peak of human achievement, the standard of biological excellence, and boil it down to a single determining factor.

you are an idiot

O.K. Please give up yours first.

Guns assure safety and freedom
sage this thread

Although I'm not a fan of knowing my low IQ uppity countrymen could be carrying a gun on the street and any perverts or Muslim (can be both) could pull first and kidnap my child to fuck and murder I do wish we lived in a society where such protection isn't needed.

I feel that societies true colours have been exposed the past 15+ years to be a random collection of individuals out for themselves and sod consequences held together by proximity and a very thin threat of law and order. We should stop seeing ourselves as Ubermensch or uberanimals and really just understand that we are that - animals.

I say for gangs and vigilante packs and enclaves and arm yourselves to the teeth. If you don't like negroes or dunecoons then go on a rampage because untill we are white homogeneous and with western values we will always need powerful weapons and training to protect ourselves.

No niggers no guns
Lots of niggers lots of guns

By banning guns, you're only banning law abiding citizens from having them. Criminals who disobey the law, and the racist fascist oppressive government, who is above the law, will still have guns. And they will be much more inclined to use them, because they know you don't have them.

We are in a cold Civil War, we can make it hot. Fuckers like you will have a new reality in the hereafter.

>I feel that societies true colours have been exposed the past 15+ years to be a random collection of individuals out for themselves and sod consequences held together by proximity and a very thin threat of law and order.

This has always been the case- what has changed is the lack of enforcement.

USA has had guns for 243 years (if my math is right). Mass shootings are a relatively new phenomenon. Obviously, guns are not the problem.

Yes and no.
There's no way I can equate 1700s white man with 1960s white man. We have as a species (white people) matured and mellowed from a point where it's probably better off without guns. I live in the UK and spent 20 years in Sweden. Didn't feel growing up I'd ever need a gun, not once. Not until 9/11 and the cuckoldry that followed. We showed weakness and they took advantage. Now I want a gun in fact I actually NEED a gun.
Not trying to insult my US brothers but maybe that level of calm and peace didn't quite reach you because percentage wise you couldn't really surrender guns when nearly 50% of your country is openly hostile to white westerners. We have only recently followed your lead and it's producing a gun needing culture.

As it stands I'm 100% behind gun ownership to the point I'm strongly considering emigrating my family to the US so I can feel safe whilst being armed.

Inb4 dumb alt right hurr durr. I'm university educated in physics and my wife has a 1st

If most of a group of people have firearms, then by definition, it is a society.

Your cuckery is showing, might wanna tuck that shit back under there, Padrè. I think your tape came off.

No, not really. They have been, and remain obsolete farm equipment

But guns are fun.

Attached: 0ff.png (1896x1000, 1.35M)

Open borders for Israel, You filthy kike nigger OP!

People have always been ready and willing to kill each other throughout human history. That a potential victim could be armed with a gun dissuades such acts. Therefore guns are beneficial, and some would say necessary, for a civilized society. Or would you seriously argue that humanity was not violent before guns?

Take a bath with a toaster. Take a long walk off a short pier. Grab a tiger by its tail. Swim in a lake full of alligators. Move to an apartment in Chicago. Eat bushmeat. Do anything to remove yourself from this planet.

Guns truly are useless to a modern civillian society, but America needs guns in order to keep the gears of the war industry turning 24/7.
The thing that made USA and the USSR the dominant world powers after WW2 is the fact that their military industries never rested after the end of the war.
The American system is ingenious in the way it works: instead of having the military factories, which produced tanks, munitions, etc. switch to civillian production after the Labour of war was no longer needed, they retained their military function and started producing firearms which were in turn sold for a profit to the population. In that sense, America has been a sleeping beast, ready to be awakened at any time by any would be enemy, since the military factories can very easily switch from market oriented firearms production to the various government contracts. Military mobilization which is usually crazy expensive and would take a very long time to materialise in Europe, can happen in America literally overnight and at the cost of some bonds.
On the other hand, the USSR's military industry had to pump out a great and somewhat useless excess of tanks, choppers, artillery, etc, in order to retain competitiveness. The cost of maintaining this type of economy eventually led to the collapse of the entire union.

In other words, Americans, it is your patriotic duty to buy guns! Buy 2, 3, 4 guns if needed. They are the key to your freedom and also the freedom of the better part of the world.

Attached: 1523920538534.jpg (784x643, 76K)

Shut Up Nigger (S.U.N)
OP btfo

Attached: 1535314945605.jpg (1022x756, 57K)