America, the whole world of the West looks at you,Russia looks at you, Australia looks at you, Britain...

America, the whole world of the West looks at you,Russia looks at you, Australia looks at you, Britain. When will you start pushing black people?
You have always created global trends in culture, politics, economy and social development. What's happening to you? Why are there so many crazy whores in the democratic party?
89 whores block their interests and incite any laws for black and curiously perverts.

Attached: 1545252732798.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

>Australia looks as USA

Not anymore. They have an army base here and they are letting us get fucked in the ass. There's no official war but that's because the chinks already defeated our cities.

American's let this happen. I have nothing but contempt for them.

Attached: Chinese-Invasion-of-Australia.jpg (684x396, 33K)

The Chinese and Russia are selected quietly, like cats. Buy for cheap gas, oil, coal, wood.

Americans imposed sanctions on Russia and now China has to sell everything for pennies

Attached: epic.jpg (450x600, 50K)

YOU, YOU let it happen you fucking waste of life. If your country has to rely on ours or any other to maintain itself then you should just gas yourselves.

It's true, if I could buy russian products I would definitely prefer them over the chinese version.

But I can't do that. I am part of China now.

Not just enjoying the sweet untapped asian pussy continually throwing its self at you who also hates the Jew and black person.

Out of all the people to be flooded with user..

We didn't "rely" on you, we relied on your ancestors. your generation invaded our northern territory and built an army base in the desert. All you did with it is "cultural propaganda" teaching abbo kids how to trick-or-treat. never once thought about defending us for the asians.

*spits on you*

I wonder how the british people felt during the industrial revolution where they were miles ahead of other European nations because the monarchy slowly let go of their power instead of grasping it like what france did. The same thing is happening with US with trump bringing a change the majority waited for before bloodshed arrives, so now france and europe is going to burn again but this time it'll be the usa who will get ahead thanks to it adapting faster and avoiding all out civil war

No. Everyone is looking at America, looking at its first step. The whole world is watching.

Attached: DB398953-3132-4A56-82C7-327799B4093B.jpg (686x1024, 79K)

So what your saying is we have a responsibility to provide the highest level of fuckery?

I don't think anything will start here this time. It has to get worse first at least. People are pretty well socialized with the undesirables, and even the historically most-based states are cucked by mind virus.

If things are going to get going here the way it sounds like you might hope, it will take something like these 3 options:
- New President is aggressive lefty like a Clinton (she won't win) or AOC.
- They go to far on gun control.
- The economy collapses like in '08 or worse. (Supposedly 2 bubbles are forming now and it was a bubble burst that caused the last one.)

I don't think it will kick off here first tho. Trump placated too many people, and too many people are brainwashed against caring about their race or understanding demographic realities and the effect on government.

I think it is more likely to kick off in Europe. It happened in 1930s and in 1840s and other times. It certainly can happen again. The EU is clearly panicking, showing signs of collapse, and the people are clearly waking up more and more.

Attached: 1543785086393.png (962x700, 1.45M)

You are responsible for the global trends you set. Simply, if Russia starts cutting black people like pigs, you will start shouting: keep the murderers, keep the racists, see what the Russians are doing!" And you get away with it. And what would you do, who would not bombil join you country's vassals.

That is why Russia is waiting for you trends.

Attached: This is how I feel sometimes.jpg (960x640, 123K)

Other than sanctions there isn't anything that we could do no matter what you did.

Sanctions are our concern. The us can produce an embargo for Russia, as for Iran. It will be very difficult for us to ban the purchase of oil, gas, fertilizers, electricity, food and anything else. Russia and so very much suffers from sanctions and it is visible every year.

Well shit, pretty sure I'd be singing the Russian National Anthem and drinking a disturbing amount of vodka.

You would sing the Russian anthem, and 89 crazy whores from the democratic party would impose sanctions on everything that concerns Russia. Perhaps that would have forbidden even to fly planes and sail our ships through the Straits. These fucking whores (I don't know how with all American women), absolutely want to suck Nigara's dick or Arab's.

In Russia, incidentally, 2 years ago was allowed to beat women for their hysterics by law!

Attached: 1433022380407.jpg (755x800, 305K)

This is the most Jewish thing I have seen in a long time.

Russians are pussies, we are cucked but you guys are only slightly cucked? Why dont u just remove the sanctions by threatening to nuke europe if America doesnt? I promise America will cave

Horse dicks are only useful for rape, proof: asian girls are the most submissive.

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 9K)

but what if America threatens to nuke us back? We would be at the same point yet again, but we would be displayed as the aggressor yet again

Attached: 1546874302887.jpg (525x469, 55K)

Listen, even Brzezinski said that " if the Russian elite hold in our banks 500 billion dollars, it is not the Russian elite." He's dead, son of a bitch, but his damn daughter's alive and in the media. She says the same thing as her father's a bastard. So Russia has something to lose.

In fact, the us holds Russia hostage to 500 billion us debt bonds +500 billion-the money of our oligarchs in banks.

Attached: quote-but-if-russia-is-to-be-part-of-this-larger-zone-of-peace-it-cannot-bring-into-it-its-imperial- (850x400, 72K)

Does she have big tits

She is ugly crasy whore

god damnit

You fucking retard spewing numbers with no facts behind them.
We hold less than 15 billions in US debt securities now.

this
end yourself you lazy fuck, learn your own history.

Attached: wtfcookhasntarrivedyet.jpg (1566x1600, 323K)

This, life is still too comfy in America for anything to happen. I paid $1.98/gal for gas yesterday

>In Russia, incidentally, 2 years ago was allowed to beat women for their hysterics by law!
I still hit my wife but not in that kind of a way. 3-4 time a year I literally have to spank her with a belt like a child. Most other times she gets bitchy or nasty I just fuck her till she's cross eyed. Been married 17 years.

>American's let this happen.
Australians have more agency and self-respect than this, bugman. Try again.