GERMAN SUPERIORITY

NORDIC PHENOTYPE- PHILOSOPHY- TECHNOLOGY- ENGINEERING-MANUFACTURING- STRENGTH- HONOUR-

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, THE EAGLE WILL FLY

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Germany sucks

Aussie time on pol fucking sucks. The shitposting is terrible.

das rite, nordic n shiet

Attached: Germany.png (1228x1328, 83K)

bump for vernichtungslager kreuzberg

Germans suck

we are mixed yeah i know
we fucked to much slav puss puss in the east and too much celtic vag in the west

that's also because of the east germans in the german east terretorys who ofcs where more mixed with slavs had to flee further west

German armor best armor

Attached: 28164703_10214776001735540_5246102532111518981_o.jpg (2048x1350, 257K)

DAILY REMINDER THE FIRST EMPIRE OVER WHICH THE SUN NEVER SET WAS ERECTED BY A GERMAN DYNASTY AND BANKROLLED BY A GERMAN (JAKOB FUGGER)
THE KIKES ARE ENVIOUS BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER BE AS RICH AS FUGGER WAS.

SUN NEVER SETS ON HABSBURG LANDS

Attached: 31fd91dbdd0b1588c673e89309c8547d.jpg (220x269, 14K)

HOW COULD OTHER NATIONS EVEN COMPETE?

Attached: 28471423_2338234466202295_2619461875918621158_n.jpg (692x960, 118K)

Attached: 37421764_10155772913931867_7681381217408647168_n.jpg (273x395, 17K)

TOTAL SEPARATION- TOTAL SEGREGATION- ADOLF HITLER

But honestly my Grandpapa and my Mama were Germans. I remember as a child someone brought up the war and Hitler and it really got to him, the only time I seen him loose his shot. Hitler really did ruin everything didn't he? He fucked it bros, he risked it all and lost it all.
Can't understand why he invaded Russia while at war with briton. Doesn't make any sense bros.

hitler had no idea about genetics etc seriously he was a politician not a biologist, he is still more right than the modern sjw and commies

LARP moar mongrel

Shoosh you fucking toenail. You had no right to bomb German cities and people. You couldn't compete, got absolutely flogged until big bro stepped in. You should have backed Germany as a brother, but you were a bitch taking like money to kill other whites.

he had to invade the soviet union, as the soviets were an expansive force per ideology , idk why people always forget that the soviet union was a expansionist terror regime, with the stated goal of world communism,
germany had neither the manpower nor the resources to fight a war of attrition with the soviets,
the only option was a quick blow strategy to the industrial centers of the soviet union before it has fully industrialised. to make this happen the german offensive had to start as far in the east as possible to shorten supply ways and to be able to reach the industrial centers before winter.
as poland did not join an alliance against the soviets nor granted germany a passage to its eastern terretorys as a beach head for the invasion of the UDSSR, it was necessary to conquer poland at least partialy,
the soviets made a weird and actualy not very intelligent deal when agreeing to a joint invasion of poland and granting germany even resources. etc.
they basicly stepped into a trap.

only the fact that jews organised the lend lease program to supplie the soviets with high octane fuel and new machines to replacelosses prohibitte the soviet union from collapse, even if the scale and the time of arrival of the vehicles sent by the usa to the soviets seems neglectible, it actualy meant that the soviets could use their vehicles more aggressively and could maintain airsuperiority,
as war works in cascading effects, this meant less losses in soviet vehicles, more aggressive use of vehicles, and more losses for luftwaffe and wehrmacht , thus less supplies for the wehrmacht

KIKE MONEY

also the peace of brest livitosk meant germany had legal claim to terretories in russia and denieing those is a casus belli in itself

Germany rules.

But there's room for improvement.
Get rid of the leftyshits and shitskins.

But have a look how much land Russia has, how could they even think about moving west into Europe? And why wouldn't Briton and America help Germany to invade Russia, I can sense it in my own people right now. They are weak and hypnotised and bought off by Jewish trickery and money. Britons are truly an inferior bunch of people, they are slimey compared to Germans. Germans are honest and tough, and intelligent in a different way. It's the same kind of weakness as the Jews have that translates into a tactical strength. They know their own weaknesses better.

You forgot, "RECESSION".