Can you red pill me on LSD? I am a college student and was wondering if it will...

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Can you red pill me on LSD? I am a college student and was wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive. The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find? Does anyone actually know? And what did Steve Jobs mean?

Attached: 4E3EF02F-496D-413C-9075-3E2C1EDA0BE3.jpg (227 KB, 960x1280)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIfc5KpomGQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465
youtu.be/X2HH3CkJ148
jaysanalysis.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DewSIReEt4g
youtube.com/watch?v=QfpHtj9uxqg
youtube.com/watch?v=KGRuKdowkcM
healthtalk.unchealthcare.org/this-is-lsd-attached-to-a-brain-cell-serotonin-receptor/

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

The CIA doesn't present their data to civilians.

Just try some yourself and risk cancer, nobody is judging you.

Attached: 46506307-697729537274718-3230234157313425408-n.jpg (59 KB, 488x960)

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

my experiences with lsd just made me more of a nazi, i couldnt stop thinking about the millions of lives lost over stupid jews and their lies. also the idea of people "knowing" that the earth is 12 billion years old or whatever is laughable. these people dont know shit.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Fuck off kike

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

It won't make you smarter, and if you're the kind of person that thinks you'll have some spiritual epiphany or find out the secrets of the universe kind of shit then do not do acid, because that's the kind of people who wind up in a psychosis and ruin their lives.
I quite like acid, but take it for what it is. It's a drug and you're just high, there's nothing more to it.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Ignore this idiot

Read Jung. Psychedelics are a tool, not a 'recreational drug' if you want to really get something out of it then ensure you have a goal. Whether it be to speak with your subconscious and find out some intricate truths about yourself or merely discern the nature of the divine, its up to you. But always have a reason.

Attached: 1541128705561.jpg (48 KB, 800x492)

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Joo detected

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Life gets boring if you cant have fun

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Ald 52 is better.

Fuck LSD.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

uv light destorys lsd

Adam Price
Adam Price

The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find?
From what the public knows about MK ultra, the CIA experiments, is it just melted a bunch of peoples brains or killed them. I don't think it had the effects they were looking for

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

if you can get gel tabs they are the best. I've tried red and purple.. red ones where the best but I guess it all depends on who makes it and what strength. 1 - 2 tabs is plenty enough hold till disolve under the tongue and don't spit.. 20 minuets later boom you are tripping for a good 8 hours straight and you wont get sleepy either. Do it with a friend or 2 and try not to do anything stupid and have good vibes. sex is good on it.. so is music and just tripping in your house in a room.. laser pens are fun. I have always been in public on it at some points then back home. if you are high on acid and in public people will assume you are stoned on weed unless it's really obvious or you start freaking out for no reason. I've done acid about 12 times. Have a nice trip!

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

If you really want to mong out and lick windows then be my guess. I'd just prefer it be used for something a bit more purposeful.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

guest*

Maybe it is me who should be licking windows

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Can you red pill me on LSD?
If you have a predisposition for mental illness, it can fuck you up for good.

Brandon King
Brandon King

I haven't into drugs before.
Does all LSD really look like a fruit roll-up?

Attached: General-Mills-must-defend-made-with-real-fruit-claim-for-Fruit-Roll-Ups-court-rules-wrbm-large.jpg (86 KB, 492x620)

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

paper
kek
gel tabs
getting warmer

pic related.

Attached: 42537.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)

Jack King
Jack King

also good luck finding good shit in the year of our lord 2019.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Do shrooms instead.

In either case, have a friend watch over you, do it in a comfortable and familiar environment. Make sure to drink water and listen to good music.

I find hallucinogens to be fitting once a year or so.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

lsd killed them

unlikely. they may have been poisoned but LSD has a very low LD50

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

very high LD50 fuck me. just woke up

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

I have decided after a lifetime of degeneracy that it was unleashed purposefully to damage our societies and it did a damn good job of it. Leary and co were useful idiots. I have taken it and liberty caps when I was young,I was also an idiot then.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Stupid ass
It's a fun drug if you're mentally stable
We used to do a couple of hits, smoke some hash, and drink heavily when younger
It was good fun but there's no way I could handle it now

Attached: 0hZEbuT.png (638 KB, 1024x776)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

the CIA wanted to use LSD to make a person suggestable to make sleeper agents and shit, watch men who stare at goats.
in truth it did the exact opposite as the most likely response while you are tripping balls to a command will be laughter, see british army lsd test.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

LSD is the purple pill. It is the blue pill disguised as the red pill. You will think youve stumbled upon something great, and have began to awaken to the broader reality around you and that the absolute truth is something teetering in front of you, almost in reach. But its not real. Its a trap. It gives just enough for you to question reality but provides no answers. And the answers that you think you find are false. At the end of the day you are nothing more and nothing less than high, and any attempt at explaining your experience to others will simply be hippy babel. You see, user, the true reality does not manifest itself from a drug, the real red pill is cold hard sobriety, its only through being sober will you see the world for what it truly is. Its upto you to ask the right questions and seek the right answers. Thats what the philosphers of old have been trying to do all this time.

Take it, experiment with it, and experience it, but dont fool yourself. It will provide a brief, false awakening. True awakening can only be achieved through hard work, determination, clarity and meditation. Not getting high and listening to Led Zeppelin.

Good luck user

Attached: images-(1).jpg (33 KB, 189x267)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

This, aye

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

tfw I always wanted to try psychedelic drugs
never knew anyone who had some on hand
all they always have is weed, black tar, and pain pills

Sucks.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

This. It's a drug that makes your brain go haywire for a while and elicits entertaining results. You don't learn any "secret truths" about the universe, you're just tripping balls.

Not this. See above.

James Wright
James Wright

It helps with pattern identification desu. Have at it.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Based latbro.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

You will think youve stumbled upon something great, and have began to awaken to the broader reality around you and that the absolute truth is something teetering in front of you, almost in reach. But its not real. Its a trap. It gives just enough for you to question reality but provides no answers.
LSD provides experience and you have to anwser yourself. Turns out you didn't make it

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

No, it doesn't make you smarter or any shit like that. You just stay up for a long ass time and feel weird and shit. It's like the feeling you get when you're extremely sleep deprived, only without being tired.

Also people claim it makes you hallucinate and shit, but I've taken acid many times and never had any hallucinations.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

My old roommate used to talk about hallucinogens like potheads talk about weed (dude, the medical benefits). He could never give me any actual evidence of his life getting any better. The only things that changed were him doing more drugs and buying a stupid fucking tapestry. I came home one night while he was on mushrooms (Albino Penis Envy) and dying. He had thrown up, shit his pants and was completely naked because he couldn't stop sweating. I had to drag him onto the toilet, put his wrist under the sink and hold a bottle to his mouth for the next 2 or 3 hours as he wailed and cried until I could convince him to move into the shower.

Landon Price
Landon Price

Not sure what i had but it was cut with something bad, vision kept going blurry like watery vision, stopped hearing periodically out of each ear then started seeing trails, everything was going slow and everyones heads were moving so fast.

Had a bad time

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

I've done acid a handful of times and mushrooms a lot of times. All it did in the long run was leave me even more paranoid than I used to be

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

That must be why Francis Crick figured out the structure of DNA while he was tripping on LSD, right?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

It essentially forces self reflection which is why some people break. If you cant live with yourself dont try it because it will amplify your self destructive tendencies.
On the other hand you can not learn anything you didnt know already but will be able to break conditioning that forces denialism upon you since you are literally trapped in your head with yourself and your subconcious will force itself upon you.
Watch out whom you trip with since you will be suceptible to manipulation that could take quite a while to rectify and you will be very vunerable to inquisition by others.
A good trip sitter will fuck with your mind but wont talk alot and wont incentivise you to talk since you will loose yourself in your blabbering having forgotten midway through sentences what you were even trying to say.
All in all avoid other people/crowds especially ones you do not know since this will most commonly trigger a feeling of claustrophobia and panic.

Attached: 1547361657460.gif (3.83 MB, 700x488)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

youtube.com/watch?v=CIfc5KpomGQ

Worth a watch if you have 2 spare hours and can tolerate subtitles.

unabomber
LSD
cybernetics

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

I think his point is that they are answers you can find while sober as well. You aren't wrong, LSD is an experience. The drug gives you an experience unlike the normal no doubt. But you aren't really saying anything others can understand besides that. Feel free to elaborate.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

You need to take more of it to hallucinate

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

LSD has a very low LD50
You mean very high?

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

You either had a bad trip or you ingested some of those chink precursor chems.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

In my experience half of what is sold as acid isnt.
Dont try to buy stuff that people say are 200ug or more. I've only seen acid sold in 100ug tabs

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

this one guy figured out something while on acid, therefore acid makes you smarter
he totally wouldn't ever have ever figured it out otherwise
You're an idiot.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

You’ll be fine. Enjoy someone’s company and just talk, maybe in a natural environment. If the voices start to get bad just listen to Grateful Dead’s American Beauty.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

just listen to some vintage SLAYER while tripping? that will mellow you out, trust me on this...

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

This is correct.
Imagine it more like like pic related. You are feeding your brain imagery asking its pattern recognition to fulfill tasks under circumstances it wouldnt usually. Your brain will manifest things you are obsessed with/asking your pattern recognition software to look out for.
People want to see things and in this way will it into being tricking themselves to have had an experience like having left ones body or talked to gods, animals, nature or the likes while neuro-chemically its essentially dreaming while concious.

Attached: 1546309276987.jpg (481 KB, 800x1019)

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

LSD causes cancer

Attached: F82CB8C6-D212-4865-B797-CA09785D14B0.jpg (64 KB, 903x960)

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

grateful D-E-A-D??? THQAT WILL MAKE YOU WANNA GET NUTS! DO SLYER TRIPPIN'... IT WILL BE WAY MORE CHILL... BELIEVE IT...

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

never did LSD, but LSA and shrooms helped me get rid of a panic disorder

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

You almost certainly will never do LSD. Nowadays it's all chink research chemicals sold as LSD, you can tell because of the bitter taste. Real LSD is tasteless

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

I had blotter that was like that, some mild visuals and a lot of confusion, but also had liquid medical grade stolen from incinerator place local hospital used and microdots that came from the group in Wales that got busted by Operation Julie, the liquid and the dots gave many hours of full blown hallucinations

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

The C.I.A did trials on violent prisoners to try and control their behaviour, Whitey Bulger and Joey Gallo are two of their success stories.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

no I disagree. This is something I have never seen mentioned. I have taken a massive does of mushrooms (200+) and did not hallucinate in the sense of seeing things that are not there. I have also taken high doses (many tabs) and had a similar experience. I believe some people either do not or cannot hallucinate

David Garcia
David Garcia

if it's bitter it's a spitter

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Point is, fuckwit. It can be a tool to help you realize abstract concepts and think outside the box.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

LSD changes your neurotechture. Stay away from it. Unless yo can make it yourself. Too many other chemicals out there. Mushrooms are the way to go pic related

Attached: p007-0-02-1.jpg (103 KB, 460x354)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

I did LSD in my 20's.
Overall I think it made me a little crazy and unhinged. Like if someone fucks with me I dont have any hesitation or remorse about hurting them. I think the LSD moved some of my boundaries in terms of what I would allow myself to do. My honest advice to you is to refrain from taking hallucinogenics like that. Stick to beer and maybe some weed, but don't overdo either. As you get older you will probably find that your desire to do such things will be replaced by more productive activities.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

oh sweet pea! everything causes cancer

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Share that grand truth you discovered without sounding like blabbering hippy retard

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Really believe microdosing might enable that but full on tripping you don't have time to do any in depth thinking. Too busy trying to hang on to your sanity for that.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Is there test kits for lsd? Never bothered checking and cant be arsed now, if there is OP should get one if is going to go through with this folly.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

muh entheogens

You like to short circuit your brain - it isn't a mystical or cosmic experience. You're just flooding your synapses and opening up ion channels. You're a degenerate drug addict who should be gased.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

lsd was awful
fun at the time
in hindsight, not good

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Real acid does not exist anymore. They are all research chemicals that have unstable outer layer of electrons (11 instead of 12). This is what induces the trip. It never truly goes away 100%. If you have to have your psychadelic fantasy go with psilocybin mushrooms or DMT so you don't Swiss cheese your brain with Jew juice.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

I will bite. Ordinary life is the path. No shit, big deal, you say? Before that I was a relentless seeker. Now I don't dabble with any drugs or need to seek anything further. I got the message, I hung up the phone. I would never have come to conclusion by other means

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

It's useful for data analysis, creative work and modifiying your habits and thought patterns.
I think of it as temporary root access to your brain - you can access areas and functions that are inaccessible when sober.
You can surface and bury memories, create and delete associations and pretty much play around with the structures in your brain.
Cool thing about it is that many of these mental changes can be made permanent, but it also means you need to be careful what you tinker with.

It will only make you smarter if you actually want to use it for more knowledge and for your own betterment. Purely recreational use of LSD is a bit of a waste, just smoke weed or something.

Anthony King
Anthony King

Yes, they're called Ehrlich Reagent test kits.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Or research chemicals.
Lsd has no taste what so ever...
If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

you never had real acid i see.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

clearly they figured out a method that works, have you seen how many retards are out their parroting television?

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Just order from the deep web, it's easy as shit. Try ordering from a producer in your state, though.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Cheers Dutchbro,
Get one OP if your going to do it or you will never know if you actually took LSD or not. I still say not doing it at all would be the best decision.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive
Lol no
Depending on your experience it will increase your openness and agreeability but that's about it, you're not gonna get superpowers

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

ted himself denies all aLlegations as make believe

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

I am a college student and was wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive.
LMAO
KYS SOI BOI

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Mushrooms and DMT are far superior.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

BASED.

NPC CRINGELORD.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

why would you watch the German version? there is a english version of that documentary lol

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

this is the dumbest thread i've ever seen, don't take any advice about LSD from a bunch of straight edge weebs that jackoff to gore, they are absolute morons.
-you won't see purple dinosaurs
-you won't meet god
-you won't discover the secrets of the universe
- you WILL be extremely in tune with natural patterns that are all around you
- you WILL see how your ego controls you
you WILL stop letting your ego control you and then you will see things from a fresh perspective that isn't clouded by preconceptions thus allowing you to quickly go through your beliefs and reevaluate them with fresh eyes.
- you WILL realize some of your ideals are nonsense that comes from tv and you will quickly abandon them once you see how silly they are.
DO NOT TAKE MORE THEN ONE HIT/TAB its not like pot, more is not better
DO NOT DO RETARDED SHIT LIKE WATCH BEHEADING VIDS ON Jow Forums, your brains firewall is off and entering retarded shit into you brain will result in bad effects like long term depression
-if you ujst want to get high and part DO NOT TAKE LSD take mushrooms instead, they are way happier and less experience is required.
-if you don't already know every thing in my post LSD is NOT for you, sorry you're too dumb, please fuk off and stop giving us a bad name because you're to dumb to understand LSD is NOT a toy like pot

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

this
t. 25 yr tripper

Attached: 1532919823960.jpg (125 KB, 750x823)

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

this
Do shrooms instead.

In either case, have a friend watch over you, do it in a comfortable and familiar environment. Make sure to drink water and listen to good music.

I find hallucinogens to be fitting once a year or so.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

youtu.be/X2HH3CkJ148

Attached: 20181106-135137.jpg (2.82 MB, 3024x1692)

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

nobody dies from a hit of acid, if you decide to eat 5 tabs and climb a water town you deserve to die like the reckless idiot you are.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Fucking dumb cunt wants to take a mind control drug
Absolute MONG

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

T. Degenerate

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

yes the method is called DIVORCE it's 100% effective in fucking up a child's personality

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Fucking polenigger

Jace James
Jace James

So many degenerates.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Memeflags go in the oven first

John Nelson
John Nelson

Well not quite, but there is now NBOMe out there which is both shit and cheap.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

LSD is a tool, just like a gun, use it irresponsibly and damage will be the result. Stop treating it like a toy, its not pot, its not a something you can take all the time. Timothy Leary preached this, do it once to snap your self out of the consumer trance.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Stash bottle of Vodka just in case.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

it's impossible to buy legitimate LSD that isn't some sort of an RC knock off like LSD-25

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Shroomed last night... First time in maaaaany years. Shit was cash. Dont know why i waited so long. Will definately do again soon.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find?

Hurr durr I'm not sure about this I better find out what the CIA says because whatever they say must be credible

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

It’s great for connecting with nature. I would recommend taking a moderate dose and wandering through a forest.

Attached: B4B1FC78-C53E-4944-991B-EFEA928E5F11.jpg (1.08 MB, 1242x1609)

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

shrooms > LSD

If you choose acid then line some creative shit up to do first.

Attached: hmm.jpg (750 KB, 2520x2209)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

moron it not supposed to give you answers, it awakens the curiosity so you can snap out of the blue pill trance, then its up to you to work to a true awakening which takes time, determination, clarity and meditation. LSD just takes you to the door you still have to walk through on you own.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

We believe that pure LSD ingested in moderate dosages does not produce chromosome damage detectable by available methods. No significant work on carcinogenic potential of LSD has been reported so far. No cause-and-effect relation and no increase in the incidence of neoplasia among LSD users have been demonstrated.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

This. I've done psychedlics and perhaps have had a few insights about myself, and certain things I can't explain. That said, I am living a pretty good life and have a nice career. My little brother did LSD thinking he was going to find the answers to everything and become a god and no have to work, needless to say he completely lost his fucking mind. Sacred geometry and new age bullshit doesn't help. People are literally spending thousands of dollars on fucking rocks that they think give them special powers. A rock isn't going to do shit for you. You have to do everything yourself. That's how it works.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

dont take it. unless u can take 12 hours

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

My little brother legitimately went crazy and was involuntarily confined institutionally not once, but twice. I encourage anons to take caution, or to not do it at all.

John Thomas
John Thomas

I have been stuck with the fucking manlet meme while never in life had I ever had bad experiences from it. But I am sensitive to obsessive thoughts, despite KNOWING they do not make sense. I am still rational, but I need to drop such thought permanently.

As I said my (love)life is fine, I work out almost daily and eat well etc etc. Never had issues, so it's just thoughts hunting me.

Will LSD be the 'hit' to do this, or will mdma do better? I need those thoughts out of my head, my rational mind keeps telling me.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

full on tripping you don't have time to do any in depth thinking
that's a overdose, take a normal does and modulate with weed
Why is it armature hour in here?

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Low iq detected

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360)

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

This user has the right idea. It is a tool to dig deeper into your own mind if you have a proclivity for that kind of thing. Some people will only ever see it as a way to get high. They're the kinds of people that block out a DMT breakthrough because it is too bewildering. I learned quite a lot about myself through LSD and it was through integration of my experiences that I cultivated within me a fierce desire to understand the truth of experience. That spirit of truth is what redpilled me in the first place and is what has driven me to ever higher pursuits in the name of reaching the absolute. It has the power to change your life, so be very careful.

Attached: 1529081609123.jpg (107 KB, 570x725)

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

give it at least 30 days so your brain has time to recover.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Had the shittiest time ever. Went through different phases of feeling like I had reached the end of time (???) and like everything about reality was fake and I was the only existing being. Even the person I was tripping with ended up not being real. They tried really hard and I would come to my senses momentarily, but then just fall right back into it.

This only happened after I smoked weed, though. I think I just don't do well with weed.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I've met so many people who've had psychotic breakdowns from too much LSD. LSD in particular. I've done it once and know that it is heavy shit and you wanna give a lot of time to digest what happened, what it means and let your body heal. The people I am talking about did it every other month or two. It's not enough time to let your brain process.

Be fucking careful. Psychedelics is something you take 5 - 15 times in a lifetime.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

" From our own work and from a review of the literature, we believe that pure LSD ingested in moderate doses does not damage chromosomes in vivo, does not cause detectable genetic damage, and is not a teratogen or a carcinogen in man."

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

yes, it will make you smarter.
and it is probably cia, mil, or whacky professor made.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Getting warmer.
Raw crystal for the win tho/

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

link?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

i would not recommend LSD for you, trying to suppress thought on acid will not work and cause a bad reaction. LSD gives you root access to your brain, if you don't have control and the ability lose control without fighting it and freaking out it will turn into a nightmare, without knowing what you are doing you can brick you system.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

I would recommend DMT if you are looking for a drug that can help you

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

LSD will let you see what it's like to be schizophrenic. It basically causes your brain to misfire constantly so you see things that aren't there, hear things that aren't here, and misunderstand everything that's going on.

Anyone who thinks they're smarter or more creative afterwards is full of shit.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

brainlet. the experience entails so much more than this

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Alright thanks. The reason I was thinking this is because weed sometimes lets me calm my mind and put things into perspective.

It sounds weird but the moment my mind is set on calm (only the usefull thoughts) I get a highly productive focus. Fortunatly the effect of this focus is lasting even if I do not use weed for a long time.

Thought for this I may need something 'harder' but I do not want anti-depressents.

Thanks for the advice though

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

I got my hands on some lsd dropped on sour patch kids. I dont know if it was a research chemical, but I know it was pretty weak acid because I had to do 3 hits in one trip to get any sort of experience.
It didnt do anything to change my politics, but it vastly improved my outlook on life and my own situation. I was hopelessly depressed, overweight, ready to an hero. I had a revelation that I didnt need to emotionally overeat to combat my sadness. Years of therapy and attempting to stick to diets were put to shame for $10 worth of drugs.
LSD has great potential to help but don't take its revelations too seriously.
That said, unless you're going through DM you're gonna struggle to find any real quality acid. Thanks to our govt.s crackdown, all clandestine labs are either in China or India, with a few research chemical companies based in Canada(which you can access with a google search).
Avoid nbomes and dom, but thankfully whoever has been putting DOM on blotter has been specifically labeling each piece of blotter so people arent getting gypped.
Because of this, I'd recommend Mushrooms. Its legal in most states to order spores and there are videos all over youtube documenting the inoculation process. Its not hard to follow along, it just takes some planning to ensure your spores are sterile.
Tl:dr in this day and age mushrooms are a better and safer option but yeah user go for it.
Unrelated but during my first trip my vision was blocked by a hallucination of hundreds of "red neon psychedellic swastikas". Shit was cool, couldnt stop laughing cause I thought a trick was being played on me.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find? Does anyone actually know?
see jay dyer on yt or jaysanalysis.com/

It's not gonna make you smarter. Think of it giving your brain a temporary reboot, this will allow you to be more susceptible to information, good and bad. So whatever you do, be careful. I don't recommend recreational use at all. Also don't fucking touch research chemicals, which the market is saturated with!

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

No.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

I've met so many people who've had psychotic breakdowns from too much LSD. LSD in particular.
This might be a Finn thing, bro. I've seen that happen too. Every time in social situations, with recreational use.
I seriously think that our general aversion to socializing worsens misunderstandings and us wrong in such situations.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

In the cases I described there was a lot of isolation involved too, so you could be right. There's a really bad isolation and individualist culture in Finland that I think isn't as heavenly as people assume. We need each other.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Permanently make you smarter?
No.
army experiments
It's effective on what they setout to. It's a non lethal way to disorganize and confuse mass amounts of people. You can't handle anything technical or requiring much thought while under its affects. You couldn't mount a decent defense because you're high af.

What I will say is that during your high you will have the secrets of time and space revealed. All that was and will be layed out to you in a way that you comprehend things automatically in your dreams. Mysteries revealed. While your high.... When you come down that universal knowledge escapes you and will no longer yield its benefit. You simply forget how to comprehend the interdimensional knowledge.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Really? Can you link some info on this? Pretty facinating if true.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

No
Yes

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

If you were born after the 1980s you did not ever have real acid.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Psychedelics, mainly DMT because that is what I have experience in, are insanely powerful is what I can tell you all. I could not imagine a substance more powerful other than perhaps a poison that outright kills you; and let us use poison as an example because I am almost convinced that the DMT ego death I have experienced, and an actual death of me and my body dying, would in fact take me to the exact same place: infinite void of being a nothing, where a fraction of 1 second in duration is interchangeable with 1 trillion years in duration; an ample time to arrange the puzzle pieces back in order, or to create a new puzzle altogether. DMT is the 2nd most powerful force of nature I will experience, next to death.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

1 post by this ID

Attached: TED.jpg (59 KB, 750x717)

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Read Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon by Dave McGowan. I'm sure there are other books discussing the 60s hippy movement and whatever, but I think his gives good context on how the gov't was tinkering with the youth movements at the time.
Folks like Ken Kesey somehow wound up with suitcases full of Yellow Sunshine or whatever they called it. Literally millions of dollars of it just started flooding all the music scenes, and was often being distributed for free.

Camden Price
Camden Price

Don't put LSD in public water coolers it is neither safe nor funny.

Attached: rules-for-resistors.png (349 KB, 1087x797)

James Sanders
James Sanders

Leary and co were useful idiots
Try reading Leary's model of consciousness some time. You won't be able to un-see it.

Attached: Spaceship-Earth-(2433732915).jpg (1.88 MB, 3072x2048)

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

these is an almost 100% chance that whatever you buy isnt really LSP, some nbome or orther Research chem. if you are lucky you can get 1p-LSD (orange sunshine) because thats been on the internet the last few years.

dont believe the guy you buy it from, no matter how convincing, unless hes like 70 years old and has a good pallet for psy drugs.

its very unlikely to find real LSD in 2019. whatever you get will probably make you trip, but tripping doesnt make you smarter, it makes you see things differently, sometimes that means in a new light sometimes it means in a terrifying new way

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Roughly 1 out of 3 people will have a life changing experience when using LSD. It definitely changed me, and it was 22yrs ago. This was the pre-Matrix era, so the red pill / blue pill paradigm didn't exist, but when I first saw that movie I remember telling people there was no better example of red/blue than taking LSD. Words are too clumsy to translate what the experience is, but it's worth trying if you're intelligent, mentally stable, and it's legit LSD.

The CIA tested LSD, but it was too unpredictable to have any real use for them. As far as Jobs, or any other intellectual that had positive experiences with it, it adds "depth" to the world that you once couldn't see. This ultimately can be both good and bad.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Accurate as fuck, user.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Lsd can be a powerful tool when used correctly. It has multiple uses in the treatment of psychological afflictions. It also can turn your brains into a soft mush, much like it did to the hippies.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

You have no clue what you're talking about. You can very easily get real LSD via the darker parts of the internet. You can also know it's real through using a testing kit as well as through EnergyLabs anonymous material verification.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

It will unlock your mind if given a positive environment and low to moderate dosage. I recommend mushrooms over lab produced LSD unless you know what the hell you're taking. I watched The Matrix on mushrooms.

Like black rifles and National Socialist materials, if ZOG doesn't want you having it then it must be good.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

You sound like a fun guy

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

it's great; try it.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

shrooms too, actually. id recommend trying those first.

David Bennett
David Bennett

Attached: 1542153519466.png (1.47 MB, 2632x2948)

John Bennett
John Bennett

At some point in the trip you will realize you got yourself into something much larger, deeper than you intended. Life as you know it will never be the same after dosing. I haven't done any drugs in almost 10 years now, and I'm STILL different from the psychadelics. Psychadelics are way more intense and eye opening than people realize. You DO learn shit from them. IMO you should do it once or twice and stop. People who do it more than a few times begin to lose it.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Me on mushrooms watching The Matrix

Attached: mind-blown.gif (2.78 MB, 200x133)

James Harris
James Harris

You're just as deluded as those that claim lsd will better their lives

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Attached: LSDDMTSalvia.jpg (41 KB, 960x480)

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

This 10000000%. It ruined my life with anxiety and extreme paranoia for years and took a lot of self work to get myself back to “normal” after prolonged acid use

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Don't you have a border to jump, user? Hallucinogenics are nothing more than just an artificial experience in chemical form. They do not provide anything more or less concrete than the feelings you feel while you trip balls.

Based user is right, being sober is the only way to experience the real red pill. He's not suggesting that someone must be sober 100% of the time. Not that you would know, you're too busy running nutty powder up your ass to care.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Not for the mentally weak.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Don’t worry to much and do a hit. Mushrooms in my opinion are better because I know what’s in them and can grow them myself very easily.
The problem with LSD is that it’s 90% a Chinese research chemical and not actually lsd.

As far as mind control goes, the lsd was more like a lubricant to get the mind control to work. If you go to a concert or a park for a hike you’ll be fine.

James Fisher
James Fisher

Nobody knows what psychedelics do to the mind, you're just selling your dumb, common core tier opinions as fact.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

This.

Make sure you know it going in.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

this , not sure about shrooms tho some might be lethal if they have been grown by autists

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

I'd advise against it. Broke me for months. Still living with it. Didn't even have a "Bad trip" in the classic sense. None of that demons coming out of the walls bullshit or hours of despair.

3rd time I took it, I literally forgot what concept of self I had before I took it. I remember wondering that I wasn't sure I'd ever be the same after I came down. I still can't remember what it actually was that I lost. Or if what I think is 'missing' even existed before. It's really hard to explain. It's like I forgot myself was and it was replaced with something new. Like a new kernel in an OS.

What people are saying about it being "root access" to your brain is right. I've never been the same since. Like, it fundamentally changed my personality for the worse.

Like do what you want, I'm not your mum. But this shit can fuck you up.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Anything you buy is likely not real LSD. There are plenty of hallucinogenic chemicals that have similar effects and easier to synthesize than LSD. This is likely what you are buying, reguardless of how legit your dealer tells you it is. Im not saying ALL street LSD is some other chemical, but the VAST majority is. Your dealer is not exempt from this rule. These similar chemicals can have some interesting side effects ranging from nothing, to St Anthony’s Fire, to brain damage. Just do mushrooms, they are far easier to identify and have almost no serious long term side effects.

t. I have synthesized LSD from Morning Glory seeds.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Yeah, I've used it. It's a drug. Works like any other drug. You're better off controlling yourself than letting the drug control you; that's how you achieve enlightenment. Not by separating your consciousness from reality and living in a temporary bubble of amusement. That's the same level of patheticness as wasting your life force on jerking off every day because it gives you a quick rush of euphoria.

John Foster
John Foster

every new experience makes you smarter because you know more things then. you won't be faster in calculus after lsd though

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

This is literally Satan's logic in Genesis

Austin Long
Austin Long

It's a powerful hallucinogen, some people just don't have the right state of mind to enjoy it.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

The Bible is literally a Jewish psyop designed to pacify the masses, but go ahead, keep following the teachings of “The King of the Jews” as the Bible occasionally refers to him.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

came here to post this. this is the definitive documentary on the subject.
acid is communism

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

THE SECRET: WATCH A LOT OF KEK PORN ON LSD, IT MAKES YOU A SUPERHERO.

SERIOUSLY, TRY IT. LOTS OF BBC PORN WHEN YOU DO LSD, GOT IT?

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Ranks lower than nicotine and alcohol in dependence, physical and social harm.
Lets you clearly spot the Jew in your own degeneracy, people around you and society.
Oy vey! You better put it on Schedule I, goy.

Attached: 1547488078401.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

You can get analogues of acid for pretty cheap over the clearnet. Theres shit like 1plsd which is a legal prodrug to lsd 25.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

stay away from paper. do shrooms instead. if you trust the person that offers you liquid, try it. it will be the purist and give you the best visuals.
t. psychedelic cowboy.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

people that cannot tolerate subtitles are dribbling morons

Attached: 1547478346335.jpg (108 KB, 900x1273)

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

if you actually want to reach any logical redpilled conclusions you should acquire them through critical thinking while not being drugged up and no, it won’t make you smarter - it may make you think that it opened a “new way of thinking” or helped you solve problems that you’ve not been able to solve while sober but in reality it only creates artificial problems which make you think that way

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Have you ever taken LSD yourself?

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

It won't make you smarter. Make yourself smarter first then consider it. You clearly are not smart enough to do that now since you're asking about it on Jow Forums of all places. Do your research on the substance in and out. Don't be foolish with your brain. Yes, smart people use it to think outside of the box. You are not working on a project where you've hit an engineering or mathematical roadblock. Obviously.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

this

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

If you are a weak minded pussy faggot then you won't be able to handle it, the way holy water destroys vampires.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

LSD JUST MAKES PEOPLE MORE LIKE THEMSELVES.

MOST SEE THE "COLORS" AND "DUDE ENERGYYYYYY" AND NEVER CONSIDER BECOMING GOD OVER THEIR PATHETIC FELLOW MAN.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

It makes the voices in your head louder. If you are addicted to cigarettes or something else you will become hyper conscious of how you want it and you'll realize the power they have over you. This applies to food and love as well, but those are more positive.

If you meditate and hum on acid you an do the same shit (meditating well and stuff), its just a shortcut and may not be deserved. If you're the type of person who is afraid of their own thoughts then don't do it. If you can forget about your vision and focus entirely on how you feel (vibrations) then you'll open your third eye. I could hear cows mooing (humming) from fields away. Why do you yawn? Why do you like to sing?

forces self reflection
True.
susceptible to manipulation
Very true. This is why the CIA used it.

This. Make sure you have a guitar/drums or pen/paper to make art. You'll realize that most you do is comsume and never produce. You'll want to produce. Again if you have no instruments make up a song and sing.

Shit can definitely fuck you up. Do it with someone you love (friends family) but make sure they're someone you fully trust and love. If someone is a shithead you'll probably learn to hate them over your ttrip or to pity them. Enjoy

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

theres a good chance i know the old man responsible for those red and purple gels if the ones youre talking about were in the last few years
patrician tier is a murine bottle, 135 mics in each drop, one in each eye.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Mist people have not had pure, real shit. The precursors for real LSD have been rendered commercially unavailable in the late 80s.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

the dark web has put a fuck ton of real LSD back on the market. early 90s-2010 was definitely a major drought period

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Fractals.

/thread

Attached: 1535056984098.gif (1.96 MB, 500x500)

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

To my understanding it just makes parts of the brain which normally don’t interact, interact with one another.

There’s no amazing revelation, but your brain does change in a way.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

Shit is too dangerous. I have wanted to try, but I think it is a trick. Those electric elves and anunaki will be pissed that you are in their realm. Too risky.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Just take 24 of these.

Attached: 91HZxljYV+L.-SY355-.jpg (34 KB, 355x355)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

its just a drug making you feel things remember that also remember it will all be over eventually you will not stay tripping forever you will be okay

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Most of what you're consuming are LSD analogues like LSA bought from lysergi.

You have to take a breakthrough dose to actually meet the so called entities, you can try lower doses to test it out but even then its already leagues more powerful than LSD or shrooms.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

itt a bunch of people who don't know anything about lsd talking about what lsd is

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Nobody knows you dumbass burger, we're just sharing personal experiences.

Attached: 29472863-374901703028085-8232023569666522616-n.jpg (25 KB, 480x468)

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

You'd wake up 20 years in the future if you did that

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

we're just sharing personal experiences
speak for yourself, juan

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Cid is cool for a paradigm shift
Clandestinely dosing the cops and military at the same time would lead to zog being annihilated soon thereafter

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Dmt ers have to be babysat
Not a good sign

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

psyche=SOUL
delic=DELET
it fucking DELETS YOUR SOUL, OP!
Got it?
this is the reason Californian Satanists and CIA Psyops operatives(which at times are the same folks) had pushed it hard on campuses, occultists circles and artists during the 'FLOWER POWER'.
They deleted the future american elite's souls.
Because this now CA is full of soulless NPCs.

And what did Steve Jobs mean?
Steve Jobs=Sandnigger S'o'yboy

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

I am a college student
and was wondering if LSD will actually make me smarter
you are in college yet you are so dumb. Usually studying makes one smarter, but it probably wont work on you

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Acid and Alan Watts, an Excellent tool of unlearning.
He is the great anti-guru behind krishnamurti.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

you'll be like snow white after that

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

sorry, did you forget that your caps lock was on?

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Retrospection is the most important part of the trip.
Take 2, faggot.

Attached: easyrider.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1087)

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Student on the subject here.

Yes, many psychedelics make you smarter and wiser.. and cure PTSD, anxiety, depression, addiction etc.

no LSD isn't the smartest.

go for DMT/ayawasca, and pure measured MDMA

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Issue with these is they can pretty easily skunk after a few months if they are done with distilled water.

Jace Young
Jace Young

I remember drinking beer like a fucking fish and pissing like a racehorse and never feeling drunk. Weird shit for sure.

Man, a weekend trip for $5. Those were the days.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

I think lsd is a more significant learning tool than dmt because it lasts longer so your brain brings real life thinking and into the equation, but dmt is a more significant spiritual experience

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Also how the fuck is mdma smarter than lsd

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

I remember there used to be mail order mushroom spores for sale in the High Times classified. Is it still available or banned now?

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Still legal online somewhere

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

LSD doesn’t cause cancer you fucking brainlet

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Id say LSD is less "lesson" oriented and healing. Also can be difficult to get perfectly created chemicals in the street.

pure MDMA (once again rare with shit on the street) can be extremely healing. especially for ptsd.

Shrooms are also recommended.
you guys have to read about dosage though.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

I prefer nicotine, been juuling 2 pods a fucking day

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

I think lsd is the smartest drug out there, sure mdma is betting healing

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

drugs are bad. don't do drugs

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

I prefer wrenches to apples myself.
Also take it easy with that stuff.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

I wish I never did drugs my whole life except acid. Can't turn back time though.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

curious, how so?

im also being a bit bias because usually those going for LSD aren't using it as a tool, theyre using it as a fun trip.
So assuming youre going into it with a goal, and you have clean stuff.. what are your thoughts?

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

I've done DMT a bunch of times, the last time, they told me not to come back, I did it again after that and it had no effect, weird stuff.
I did it alone every time, wouldn't recommend it for most people, it could be terrifying if you like the way the world always is, I always just figured- the world is what terrifies me, these guys in wtf land can't be anymore harmful than humans.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

LSD is a mind control drug developed by the military and cia. Psilocybin mushrooms grow out of the ground and give you an equal or better experience.

Take them in nature.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

lol I've had my time in the sun with psychedelics, I have too much to do anymore

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

you ever hear the phrase "just do it" by our good friend Mr Labeof?
Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

whats the current bdst darkweb market full of fedniggers to buy lsd from?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

This!

Attached: 1547333715013-pol.jpg (67 KB, 738x870)

James King
James King

just go to burning man

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Acid is the real deal user. If you are in a northern state, wait till the spring or summer and go into a familiar tract of woods or a familiar hiking trail with friends. Bring a bluetooth speaker, some gallon jugs of water, and some weed. Drop the tabs, walk around in the woods smoking and listening to your favorite music.

You will be guaranteed to have a great time. You'll notice all kind of swirling patterns at first, then you will be hit with a uncontrollable euphoria. It will make you laugh hysterically at even the slightest things, just roll with it. Some of my best memories are with my best friends doing exactly what I just described back in high school. Like another user said, just take one hit your first time, do it on a day with good weather, and don't do it if you feel like you're gonna panic or freak out. But don't confuse those feelings with just regular ol' nerves. If you're in a familiar place, surrounded by familiar people, with everything you need, literally nothing can go wrong.

Again, just wait till the spring or summer. You don't wanna do this outside in the cold. Spring is ideal for all the bloom/flowers/colors

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Share that grand truth you discovered without sounding like blabbering hippy retard
Yup. It's similar to enlightenment, it cannot be described with words. It is also difficult to explain to someone how to get there, they have to meditate until they get there themselves.

Attached: 1542057937388-pol.jpg (58 KB, 959x527)

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

not going out on the town being a menace to society while tripping balls
Loser.

Attached: 1531311403603.jpg (315 KB, 748x600)

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Are you trying to advertise the Chemical Jew, aka illegal drugs, on Jow Forums , Shlomo ? We don't want your damned garbage here. Kys and go to hell.

Attached: jidf-detector.png (28 KB, 385x286)

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

I can't travel for drugs user I don't live in the US/Yurop

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Good advice. I've babby sit a few trips, I've always secretly took the shrooms with everyone though. I usually go for goofy comedy, mushy love, beauty of nature when minds turn dark. Simple.

Attached: 1543371869772-pol.png (652 KB, 518x531)

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Meh. I've tripped many time in many places, including a few here in my current city of Philadelphia. It's always been fun for me no matter what, but i've found that in the city, you are much more paranoid about every normie on the street staring at you. you also have to worry about encountering sketchy homeless niggers and cops while tripping, both of which have happened to me and both were very unpleasant. This in addition to the fact that every time i've tripped here in philly, i just wind up back at the skook staring at boathouse row and the waterfall. So trying to find some semblance of nature.

Do it innawoods user

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

oh really, well you can synthesize it yourself, a dude taught me how to create DMT 10 years ago and it wasn't really that difficult, I'm not sure what the process is but your country have lax laws regarding the compounds- why not just make it yourself?

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Take LSD then watch this Alex Jones looper pooper in a continuous loop

youtube.com/watch?v=DewSIReEt4g

Attached: 1537731143226.jpg (6 KB, 220x165)

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Best response in this thread

Attached: 62A8B5B9-CE04-4819-A691-6BCC9F36D727.jpg (78 KB, 600x864)

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Yeah I actually researched this a little bit. Some plants near me have plenty of the right compound. DMT seems like a different experience though, I really did enjoy LSD previously.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

It's certainly a thinking man's drug. It removes your mind from survival intentions to an extent, some call it ego death. This way of thinking "expands" your scope of thinking into mundane and pointless things, and then you realise when you leave no stone unturned there is actually value in things you thought were a waste of time. It makes you slow, puts your thoughts in the dredges but it's enjoyable. Makes you think things through things rather than packaging them up as done and done.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

On my first trip on Purple Microdot I went to see this 1980's movie The Sword And The Sorcerer.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfpHtj9uxqg

Don't go see a movie like this. lol

The next time I took acid at the movies I went to see Mad Max 2. That was awesome.

Attached: mad-max-scream.gif (1.41 MB, 413x261)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Its fun, it'll make you think about the absurdities of life and bring you to amazing conclusions that you will forget about the next. Itll also make music sound amazing and help with creativity as it pretty much unlocks the creative part of your brain. My advice is if you are trying to be creative or experience music as opposed to just listining do it otherwise its a waste of time. Also shrooms are better and have less of a health risk so if you have the option to do those instead do them.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

I watched iron man 2 and zombieland while on shrooms. I was all jacked up during iron man 2 but got a bj in the theatre during zombie land so didnt pay attention. Also didnt cum.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Correct. To reach the LD50 for a 150lbs person would take roughly 1.2 grams of acid which is over 8000 times a typical dose of 150ug.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

shut the fuck up NARD

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Stupid ass
It's a fun drug if you're mentally stable
We used to do a couple of hits, smoke some hash, and drink heavily when younger
It was good fun but there's no way I could handle it now

I've smoked weed and used LSD, Cocaine, and Meth all through life with no ill effects. In fact I'm more cognizant of the NWO/ZOG and their lies than most normie TV slaves dropping Prozac. Maybe that's why they want you zombied out on prescription antidepressants.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

The best combo is AMT + Ethylphenidate + *most psychedelics*

Keep a few Gatorades in the fridge.
Make sure you have a magnesium pill.
If you're extroverted, get a chill introvert to babysit and/or trip. Introverts are used to amorphous headspace.
There are multiple uses but the raw capability psychedelics give you is increased ability to visualize (Mescaline being the exemplar of the "infinite Legos" phenomenon) and a view "outside" your head.
It won't solve life but it does enrich it substantially
Take it, at most, 1x a week. It boggles my mind when I hear about people who have dosed everyday. The tolerance gets too high to be of any value.
T.someone who has tripped a couple hundred times

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

I still dont understand how you can legally send drugs to test to Spain doesn't make much sense to me wouldnt the police just monitor their male ? Or is it allowed because it for research purposes?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

so does Oxygen... if its not in asealed amber vial in sterile water its not going to retain its potency..

the only real use for blotter is if you are going to distribute the doses within a short period like a few days tops... if not keep the crystal dry and dark and in a vacuum sealed container until mixing it in a solvent.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

You whitebois don't know the purple drank

Attached: trayvon-purple-drank.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

muh reddit spacing and pseudointellectual sperg speak

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Yeah the only time I had a bad trip was when I smoked weed.
All trips after that had the thoughts from the bad trip trying to creep in but I can control them pretty easily.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

I should add that I had the exact same thoughts about being the only one that exists.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

It's a liquid
They put the liquid on little blotter pieces so it gets absorbed in it.
Each piece should have the same quantity.
You put it on your tong and your saliva mixes it

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

It never truly goes away 100%
do you have a source for this?

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Attached: 43441412-1930131237291532-430070449094676111-n.jpg (59 KB, 640x727)

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Lsd was invented by accident, and it works by a fluke of biology. It mimics the chemicals in your eyes.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

i prolly have more experience than most. in the 90s i did is several times. i never had a bad trip, always found myself a little more "enlightened" for lack of a better word. that being said i would not want to do it again as i think there's a point of diminishing returns

here's my best explanation of what it does. when i first did it i would tell people who asked that i felt as though it rewires your brain. after doing it more i kinda changed that explanation. i would say that lsd breaks down the social-related barriers and filters we create. when i say barrier or filter i mean the way we interact w people. for ex we act differently around our significant other vs our parents vs our priest. lsd (like any drug) erodes our ability to control how we've conditioned ourselves to think, it's just that lsc does it to a much greater extent. for ex if u trip hard enough you'll forget almost everything about yourself

why i liked it was that during the hours i was coming out of a trip i would see and understand things about myself (and others) and my behavior that i never noticed before, things that when i addressed made me much more effective and efficient in life. as mentioned it won't make you more intelligent but it will give u a different perspective on things, almost like viewing yourself from a 90 degree angle, and sometimes that's all it takes to become more successful

the people i've seen have the absolute worst trips are those that are most full of shit, those that mask their real life w what they want others to believe about them. once their internal barriers start eroding some of them have a very difficult time handling it, ie a bad trip, simply because only very little in their life is true to who they really are

i could say more but this is already a little long. in short some of us definitely benefited from lsd

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

There are a lot of anons that are right and wrong in this thread about LSD.

The ones that talk about it being a tool for inward reflection of your self and giving you direct access to parts of your brain are spot on.

The ones that say it's just a fabricated meaningless euphoric experience are wrong and have ether never taken this drug or took something that wasn't real LSD.

If your mentally stable, have no family history of schizophrenia, are not on anti depressants and can handle being in your own head I highly recommend trying it at least once. It will most likely be a life changing experience for you. If you do it around a couple of people you trust and/or are in a comfy place you feel safe you will have a great trip. It will last up to 12 hours so keep this in mind. Camping trips or weekend get away are best.

Keep in mind though that there is a lot of fake acid/research chemicals out there so finding the real deal can be tricky. That's why I would almost recommend doing shrooms over LSD since you know what you are getting and the trip only lasts 6-8 hours. You know you got fake acid if it tabs have a metallic taste or it takes more then an hour to kick in. Also do not take more then 3 hits or think about doing this drug every weekend or even monthly. You will likely develop psychosis and other personality disorders.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

When it comes to LSD, the picture is the most important part.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Attached: Terence-McKenna.jpg (145 KB, 794x474)

Landon Young
Landon Young

If you take a drawing you have spent hours on and hold it up to a mirror it will look totally different to you. If you drew a face you might notice where you got the perspective wrong. The eyes are too far apart. The mouth is too small. This is because your brain was trained to see it a certain way and the new perspective catches your brain off guard. You are able to see the drawing for what it truly is. The same thing happens with LSD. Except instead of a drawing, it’s your entire existence that you are viewing with a fresh perspective.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

bump

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

I've used it over 100 times in the past year.
It's a consciousness enhancer, enhances all senses including sensing your own physicality.
Small doses are my preference. Under 100mcg = light visuals, enhanced emotions and ability to become immersed in art/music, increased understand of nature and the world, etc.
It can be used somewhat as a limitless pill if you use it properly. LSD functions best when you are in good health.
If you are unhealthy, LSD will just criticize your poor health for 12 hours and give you zero benefit until you change. Psychedelics are very harsh to unhealthy people and will make you feel very strong negative feelings if you take psychedelics while unhealthy/obese.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

listen to this song, it's pretty much what i got from acid

Attached: BlackDog-.jpg (1.46 MB, 3600x2400)

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

where do u get it?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

The CIA found that if you have taken LSD at any point in your life that you are unfit for employment by them.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=KGRuKdowkcM

forgot link

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Stupid people can't use psychedelics properly

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

PLEASE FUCKING DRINK WATER. Jesus, horrible migraine afterwards from being dehydrated. DRINK WATER

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Fellow college student here.

You disappoint me user. You talk like a degenerate.

Attached: B46CADD2-0270-40ED-89C8-2FE4B1CA44F6.jpg (26 KB, 318x463)

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

oj for me

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Takes a powerful stimulant that FRIES dopamine, serotonin, and adrenaline receptors all at once MULTIPLE times a week
you have to be in good health

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

This user has the right idea. It is a tool to dig deeper into your own mind if you have a proclivity for that kind of thin
You can do this without LSD or the side effects or potential brain damage just by sitting quietly in a quiet place with your own mind, learning to ignore your own ego and be honest with yourself.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

I deny your claim to know what exactly a migraine is.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

This. Stay away from that shit to be honest. The lie that the Jewish media have sold you about hallucinations is just an illusion. Dreams are far more pleasurable and interesting than LSD ever will be. Get into lucid dreaming.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

This. Any nBome compound fries your brain. I was never the same afterwards and it has taken years for me to get back to somewhere remotely normal. I still can't see properly. I still get weird intrusive trails on my vision and fucking transparent layers of nothing in front of things I am trying to look at.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

LSD a "powerful stimulant"
"fries" receptors

Attached: 1546327430594.jpg (44 KB, 616x608)

Connor Price
Connor Price

LSD imbeds itself into your serotonin receptors. This is the mechanism, if you will, behind flashbacks. Years will, on average, pass before the chemical is fully broken down while stuck in your receptor sites.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Brain damage
No doctor would ever claim this, and it's been tested by the public for 60 years now. Famous thinkers use it

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Ty for the info. I know people who took genuine acid in the 60s and 70s that have had similar experiences, so I think you are right in saying it applies to LSD also.

It is a long-lingering chemical and really messes with people's heads. Remarkably, looking at a brain scan from someone undergoing a schizophrenic episode is almost indistinguishable from the brain activity scan of someone high on LSD.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Flesh Interfaces
Magic Space Pussy

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Just try some yourself and risk cancer, nobody is judging you.
you sneaky, hateful fucker lol

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

s

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

LSD imbeds itself into your serotonin receptors.
gonna need a citation on that, champ

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Explain "flashbacks"
They are remnants of the LSD metabolizing years later.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

research it u fucking idiot. took me less than a second to do a search of "LSD imbeds itself into your serotonin receptors" and the page is full of results explaining it. here's the first result on the page:

healthtalk.unchealthcare.org/this-is-lsd-attached-to-a-brain-cell-serotonin-receptor/

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Would you like my undergrad transcript as proof?

Evan Long
Evan Long

The CIA found that if you have taken LSD at any point in your life that you are unfit for employment by them.

They want souless, amoral, windup ZOG servants.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

ITT: Dumb mexicunt doesn't understand the point.

The point is that LSD is just a drug. It doesn't do anything except fuzzy up some wires in the brain, there is nothing spiritual about it. If you wanna have a good time, that is completely fine.

First of all, examining anything outside of a logical perspective is immediately stands on faulty grounds. I wouldn't expect a mexifag to understand that. The "truth" that people experience on LSD is literally just chemicals that bunch up your neurons so they fire off in unexpected ways. The culmination of your own knowledge, health, life experiences, and biases that will create the foundation that a trip will be based on. The things you gain from LSD is purely from stirring up the noodles in your brain. This is why LSD hippies speak nonsense for the most part. These internal experiences are almost impossible to convey.

Let us entertain for a moment that these experiences do come from some sort of foundation; for example experience yourself out of body. Your mind is extremely good at imagining things. Close your eyes, and you can map a room out, walk around in that room, and interact with things in that room you imagined. The funny thing about imagination is that all you're doing is pushing your brain to think about the concepts that make up this experience. When your synapses fire, they may hit the same receptors that coincide with vision, thus giving the illusion of sight... same can be said for sound and taste. What I am getting at is that imagination and LSD exist almost parallel to each other. What LSD offers is just a stirred pot of imagination. Out of body experiences are simply just that; imagined. You can not quantify, measure, or even convey that experience because its not tangible. In a philosophical sense this is purely metaphysical and thus a moot to even discuss if it's real or not.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

I regret a lot of stupid shit I've done in my life, but using LSD will never be in that category. It's made me more optimistic about the future, less stressed, and overall a happier person. The day after my first time tripping I wanted to recommend it to everyone I was close to in life just so they could experience what I did, but apparently I am lucky in how LSD affects me and that it's not suitable for everybody.

Attached: 1544290839668.jpg (865 KB, 1436x1698)

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

They want good boys and girls who have done absolutely no evil in the world. Also, they have to be Chad and Stacey genetically.

Adam James
Adam James

There is a headache drug that binds to the same receptor as LSD,” Dror said. “The two drugs bind in the same receptor pocket, but the shape of that binding pocket is different when one drug or the other is bound.
Ron Dror, Phd

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

You will realize how retarded Jow Forums has made you and probably freak it

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

A programmer who worked for IBM said he optimized incredibly difficult code on acid, claiming he was able to think of more factors simultaneously in order to make the discovery

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Headaches are not migraines. Also, don't bring cluster headaches into this argument because they are not even the same as the two TYPES of headaches that just happened to be labeled as headaches. Many objects can have quadrilateral faces but only a few can have what are called square faces.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

All drugs are used as a form of escapism, and only degenerate losers and faggots use. Get in touch with reality.

John Nelson
John Nelson

There are many theory on what caused HPPD(flashbacks), the most reasonable explanation is that for small amount of ppl, LSD cause disinhibition in cerebral cortex where visual signals are not properly filtered

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

My point is it's as harmless as a Tylenol you brainlet

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

I prefer shrooms, acid is basically a stimulant with some visual hallucinations. DMT and shrooms are what will really "wake" you up. I do shrooms every week, fixed my depression and made life much better.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

I have taken acid with losers in life who literally couldn't escape anymore so they freaked out ABOUT their shit lives. It's the opposite but I don't expect you to believe me

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

They are remnants of the LSD metabolizing years later.
conjecture. an "acid flashback" is not "dude bro i'm seeing pink elephants now" but rather smaller hallucinations like small disturbances in your field of vision, etc. i notice them occasionally myself (usually if i smoke weed or whatever) but i'd say it's more likely caused by neurological changes associated with heavy and constant LSD use when the brain is most plastic vs some staying in your system.

research it u fucking idiot.
you made the claim. i read the article, and it was interesting, but there's a potential flaw in your idea: a permanently attached LSD molecule would cause a receptor to continually fire; you wouldn't just have a sudden "flashback"

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

I find it interesting that the post by people relating personal experiences with LSD are well structured, rather lengthy for Jow Forums, and engaging, whereas the usual Jow Forums post is a mess of nearly illegible one-liners or kneejerk curt insults.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

implying I was on that side that you claim that I was on
o-ok

The disinhibition is from the drug being stuck in the body. A bullet left in the body will be worked on by the body for years and may impact areas of functioning like moving. This is the same analogous event.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

This post made me laugh but the replies had my sides in the Kuiper Belt, good job boys, one more bogey down

James Anderson
James Anderson

fry your brain out by 20 see if I care idiot

Attached: Stop-Frying-Your-Brain-eggs.jpg (103 KB, 960x960)

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

There's no way Tylenol would be OTC if it were introduced to the market today.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Like why are you mentioning cluster headaches at all?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Fine aspirin, idk I'm just saying it's harmless as a pain med

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Did you hear that glutamate that is bound with glutamate compatabile receptors lead to a series of events thus thinking that things are coincidences? Would you dare to take a 50/50?

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

They (CIA) want good boys and girls who have done absolutely no evil in the world.

Nigger please. Is this what they pay you to do, CIA PR?

Attached: 1547147887007.jpg (37 KB, 509x510)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

And I slightly apologize for my grammatical errors. Mental health malpractice happens...

No lie I have family that has worked with the organization before. I don't have much of a choice. /reply

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

I don't understand

David Williams
David Williams

there is not such drug that can stuck in ur brain for 20+ years, its more likely that small amount of brain cells are killed

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Certain receptors will respond to glutamate such that you will think that two things are indeed correlated. It happens regardless of the connection being purely happenstance, false, etc.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

associated with heavy and constant LSD
can confirm not true, i got HPPD type II from one time 80ug dose, now i see visual snow, tracer and what not constantly

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

The receptors can be stuck in your head even from just one time use. Do you even meme, bro?

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Hey Joe

Oliver King
Oliver King

Makes sense. I think people are more able to see an arbitrary alignment because they're thinking about things that are more mundane and less important some people will get the idea that they have a higher link because some people are just like that

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Hoffman died in 2008,thats the year i have last done it, i dont think original formula was ever released, not to general public, whatever you buy now is not lysergic acid25 but something else, so either you wont have a real LSD experience or you will get yourself hurt on some home made piece of shit no chemist walked near,

Do psylocibine instead, less risky

Attached: 11096665-1434704583496109-3952868020869081587-n.jpg (9 KB, 200x200)

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

"Improper" functioning of GABA receptors that are wholly responsible for inhibiting your actions will cause the phenomena that you describe to occur. Such "abnormalities" form the theoretical map basis for autism (mostly), schizophrenia, bipolar disorder.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

well, it is fair to say that some people react differently. i have some friends that can't touch anything anymore even though they used lightly, but i ate tons of questionable things splashed onto paper and all i notice are extremely light distortions from time to time. it's a bit like how smoking weed once can turn someone psychotic, but that reflects existing brain structures and not something like "the thc gets stuck in your brain." it's more likely that the drug activates some sort of feedback process that can't be "broken out of"

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

These connections aren't altogether unuseful though most thinking in some fundamental sense is just an alignment which previously seemed to be arbitrary

William Williams
William Williams

HOLY SHIT NIGGER, LSD IS AND ALWAYS WAS LSD-25. Fucking braindead retard.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

There is almost zero scientific literature on the subject. Your sad wall of text means nothing.

Attached: 1472447584108.gif (318 KB, 460x342)

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

I'm of the camp that shit just happens. You're failing to see this as such. Are you sure you're feeling ok? I'm not going to read past the first sentence (I have to think of a thesis topic for grad school [whenever that will be]).

Safe travels!

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

feelsad.jpg
had only done lsd and weed, want to try more but cant in fear of worsening my HPPD(it probably will)

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

An undercover cop was dosed with 40,000 times recommended dose and even though he had a traumatic experience he came out completely normal

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

See a doc about your general and social anxiety disorder, if you can.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

you made the claim
i didn't make the claim
a permanently attached LSD molecule would cause a receptor to continually fire; you wouldn't just have a sudden "flashback"
i believe the thought it that the flashback occurs at those times when the molecule is being metabolized

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

actually had an appointment with my psychiatrist tmr, wondering how do u know that i have social anxiety disorder?

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Acid doesnt permanently attach to anything

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

I'm of the camp that shit just happens. You're failing to see this as such.
but then you provided what you say is a concrete explanation? i cannot find any literature for your claim that
Years will, on average, pass before the chemical is fully broken down while stuck in your receptor sites.

Jack White
Jack White

I did LSD a few times in the Navy. Drug tests were on Thursdays and it only stays in your piss for 3 days. My whole squadron did every drug you can imagine (except weed) on Fri/Sat, all of it was out of your system by Thurs. I got tested 2 days after MDMA one time, and 4 days after LSD, personally. Friends of mine would do shrooms or LSD and wander around the golf course at night.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

I wasn't selected for skipping grades for no reason, I suppose.

I can't even remember if it was on TV or in class. Sorry.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit