Can you red pill me on LSD...

Can you red pill me on LSD? I am a college student and was wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive. The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find? Does anyone actually know? And what did Steve Jobs mean?

Attached: 4E3EF02F-496D-413C-9075-3E2C1EDA0BE3.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIfc5KpomGQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465
youtu.be/X2HH3CkJ148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The CIA doesn't present their data to civilians.

Just try some yourself and risk cancer, nobody is judging you.

Attached: 46506307_697729537274718_3230234157313425408_n.jpg (488x960, 59K)

my experiences with lsd just made me more of a nazi, i couldnt stop thinking about the millions of lives lost over stupid jews and their lies. also the idea of people "knowing" that the earth is 12 billion years old or whatever is laughable. these people dont know shit.

Fuck off kike

It won't make you smarter, and if you're the kind of person that thinks you'll have some spiritual epiphany or find out the secrets of the universe kind of shit then do not do acid, because that's the kind of people who wind up in a psychosis and ruin their lives.
I quite like acid, but take it for what it is. It's a drug and you're just high, there's nothing more to it.

Ignore this idiot Read Jung. Psychedelics are a tool, not a 'recreational drug' if you want to really get something out of it then ensure you have a goal. Whether it be to speak with your subconscious and find out some intricate truths about yourself or merely discern the nature of the divine, its up to you. But always have a reason.

Attached: 1541128705561.jpg (800x492, 48K)

Joo detected

Life gets boring if you cant have fun

Ald 52 is better.

Fuck LSD.

uv light destorys lsd

>The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find?
From what the public knows about MK ultra, the CIA experiments, is it just melted a bunch of peoples brains or killed them. I don't think it had the effects they were looking for

if you can get gel tabs they are the best. I've tried red and purple.. red ones where the best but I guess it all depends on who makes it and what strength. 1 - 2 tabs is plenty enough hold till disolve under the tongue and don't spit.. 20 minuets later boom you are tripping for a good 8 hours straight and you wont get sleepy either. Do it with a friend or 2 and try not to do anything stupid and have good vibes. sex is good on it.. so is music and just tripping in your house in a room.. laser pens are fun. I have always been in public on it at some points then back home. if you are high on acid and in public people will assume you are stoned on weed unless it's really obvious or you start freaking out for no reason. I've done acid about 12 times. Have a nice trip!

If you really want to mong out and lick windows then be my guess. I'd just prefer it be used for something a bit more purposeful.

guest*

Maybe it is me who should be licking windows

>Can you red pill me on LSD?
If you have a predisposition for mental illness, it can fuck you up for good.

I haven't into drugs before.
Does all LSD really look like a fruit roll-up?

Attached: General-Mills-must-defend-made-with-real-fruit-claim-for-Fruit-Roll-Ups-court-rules_wrbm_large.jpg (492x620, 86K)

>paper
kek
>gel tabs
getting warmer

pic related.

Attached: 42537.jpg (500x500, 32K)

also good luck finding good shit in the year of our lord 2019.

Do shrooms instead.

In either case, have a friend watch over you, do it in a comfortable and familiar environment. Make sure to drink water and listen to good music.

I find hallucinogens to be fitting once a year or so.

>lsd killed them

unlikely. they may have been poisoned but LSD has a very low LD50

very high LD50 fuck me. just woke up

I have decided after a lifetime of degeneracy that it was unleashed purposefully to damage our societies and it did a damn good job of it. Leary and co were useful idiots. I have taken it and liberty caps when I was young,I was also an idiot then.

Stupid ass
It's a fun drug if you're mentally stable
We used to do a couple of hits, smoke some hash, and drink heavily when younger
It was good fun but there's no way I could handle it now

Attached: 0hZEbuT.png (1024x776, 638K)

the CIA wanted to use LSD to make a person suggestable to make sleeper agents and shit, watch men who stare at goats.
in truth it did the exact opposite as the most likely response while you are tripping balls to a command will be laughter, see british army lsd test.

LSD is the purple pill. It is the blue pill disguised as the red pill. You will think youve stumbled upon something great, and have began to awaken to the broader reality around you and that the absolute truth is something teetering in front of you, almost in reach. But its not real. Its a trap. It gives just enough for you to question reality but provides no answers. And the answers that you think you find are false. At the end of the day you are nothing more and nothing less than high, and any attempt at explaining your experience to others will simply be hippy babel. You see, user, the true reality does not manifest itself from a drug, the real red pill is cold hard sobriety, its only through being sober will you see the world for what it truly is. Its upto you to ask the right questions and seek the right answers. Thats what the philosphers of old have been trying to do all this time.

Take it, experiment with it, and experience it, but dont fool yourself. It will provide a brief, false awakening. True awakening can only be achieved through hard work, determination, clarity and meditation. Not getting high and listening to Led Zeppelin.

Good luck user

Attached: images (1).jpg (189x267, 33K)

This, aye

>tfw I always wanted to try psychedelic drugs
>never knew anyone who had some on hand
>all they always have is weed, black tar, and pain pills

Sucks.

This. It's a drug that makes your brain go haywire for a while and elicits entertaining results. You don't learn any "secret truths" about the universe, you're just tripping balls.

Not this. See above.

It helps with pattern identification desu. Have at it.

Based latbro.

>You will think youve stumbled upon something great, and have began to awaken to the broader reality around you and that the absolute truth is something teetering in front of you, almost in reach. But its not real. Its a trap. It gives just enough for you to question reality but provides no answers.
LSD provides experience and you have to anwser yourself. Turns out you didn't make it

No, it doesn't make you smarter or any shit like that. You just stay up for a long ass time and feel weird and shit. It's like the feeling you get when you're extremely sleep deprived, only without being tired.

Also people claim it makes you hallucinate and shit, but I've taken acid many times and never had any hallucinations.

My old roommate used to talk about hallucinogens like potheads talk about weed (dude, the medical benefits). He could never give me any actual evidence of his life getting any better. The only things that changed were him doing more drugs and buying a stupid fucking tapestry. I came home one night while he was on mushrooms (Albino Penis Envy) and dying. He had thrown up, shit his pants and was completely naked because he couldn't stop sweating. I had to drag him onto the toilet, put his wrist under the sink and hold a bottle to his mouth for the next 2 or 3 hours as he wailed and cried until I could convince him to move into the shower.

Not sure what i had but it was cut with something bad, vision kept going blurry like watery vision, stopped hearing periodically out of each ear then started seeing trails, everything was going slow and everyones heads were moving so fast.

Had a bad time

I've done acid a handful of times and mushrooms a lot of times. All it did in the long run was leave me even more paranoid than I used to be

That must be why Francis Crick figured out the structure of DNA while he was tripping on LSD, right?

It essentially forces self reflection which is why some people break. If you cant live with yourself dont try it because it will amplify your self destructive tendencies.
On the other hand you can not learn anything you didnt know already but will be able to break conditioning that forces denialism upon you since you are literally trapped in your head with yourself and your subconcious will force itself upon you.
Watch out whom you trip with since you will be suceptible to manipulation that could take quite a while to rectify and you will be very vunerable to inquisition by others.
A good trip sitter will fuck with your mind but wont talk alot and wont incentivise you to talk since you will loose yourself in your blabbering having forgotten midway through sentences what you were even trying to say.
All in all avoid other people/crowds especially ones you do not know since this will most commonly trigger a feeling of claustrophobia and panic.

Attached: 1547361657460.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=CIfc5KpomGQ

Worth a watch if you have 2 spare hours and can tolerate subtitles.

>unabomber
>LSD
>cybernetics

I think his point is that they are answers you can find while sober as well. You aren't wrong, LSD is an experience. The drug gives you an experience unlike the normal no doubt. But you aren't really saying anything others can understand besides that. Feel free to elaborate.

You need to take more of it to hallucinate

>LSD has a very low LD50
You mean very high?

You either had a bad trip or you ingested some of those chink precursor chems.

In my experience half of what is sold as acid isnt.
Dont try to buy stuff that people say are 200ug or more. I've only seen acid sold in 100ug tabs

>this one guy figured out something while on acid, therefore acid makes you smarter
>he totally wouldn't ever have ever figured it out otherwise
You're an idiot.

You’ll be fine. Enjoy someone’s company and just talk, maybe in a natural environment. If the voices start to get bad just listen to Grateful Dead’s American Beauty.

just listen to some vintage SLAYER while tripping? that will mellow you out, trust me on this...

This is correct.
Imagine it more like like pic related. You are feeding your brain imagery asking its pattern recognition to fulfill tasks under circumstances it wouldnt usually. Your brain will manifest things you are obsessed with/asking your pattern recognition software to look out for.
People want to see things and in this way will it into being tricking themselves to have had an experience like having left ones body or talked to gods, animals, nature or the likes while neuro-chemically its essentially dreaming while concious.

Attached: 1546309276987.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

>LSD causes cancer

Attached: F82CB8C6-D212-4865-B797-CA09785D14B0.jpg (903x960, 64K)

grateful D-E-A-D??? THQAT WILL MAKE YOU WANNA GET NUTS! DO SLYER TRIPPIN'... IT WILL BE WAY MORE CHILL... BELIEVE IT...

never did LSD, but LSA and shrooms helped me get rid of a panic disorder

You almost certainly will never do LSD. Nowadays it's all chink research chemicals sold as LSD, you can tell because of the bitter taste. Real LSD is tasteless

I had blotter that was like that, some mild visuals and a lot of confusion, but also had liquid medical grade stolen from incinerator place local hospital used and microdots that came from the group in Wales that got busted by Operation Julie, the liquid and the dots gave many hours of full blown hallucinations

The C.I.A did trials on violent prisoners to try and control their behaviour, Whitey Bulger and Joey Gallo are two of their success stories.

no I disagree. This is something I have never seen mentioned. I have taken a massive does of mushrooms (200+) and did not hallucinate in the sense of seeing things that are not there. I have also taken high doses (many tabs) and had a similar experience. I believe some people either do not or cannot hallucinate

>if it's bitter it's a spitter

Point is, fuckwit. It can be a tool to help you realize abstract concepts and think outside the box.

LSD changes your neurotechture. Stay away from it. Unless yo can make it yourself. Too many other chemicals out there. Mushrooms are the way to go pic related

Attached: p007_0_02_1.jpg (460x354, 103K)

I did LSD in my 20's.
Overall I think it made me a little crazy and unhinged. Like if someone fucks with me I dont have any hesitation or remorse about hurting them. I think the LSD moved some of my boundaries in terms of what I would allow myself to do. My honest advice to you is to refrain from taking hallucinogenics like that. Stick to beer and maybe some weed, but don't overdo either. As you get older you will probably find that your desire to do such things will be replaced by more productive activities.

oh sweet pea! everything causes cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465

Share that grand truth you discovered without sounding like blabbering hippy retard

Really believe microdosing might enable that but full on tripping you don't have time to do any in depth thinking. Too busy trying to hang on to your sanity for that.

Is there test kits for lsd? Never bothered checking and cant be arsed now, if there is OP should get one if is going to go through with this folly.

>muh entheogens

You like to short circuit your brain - it isn't a mystical or cosmic experience. You're just flooding your synapses and opening up ion channels. You're a degenerate drug addict who should be gased.

lsd was awful
fun at the time
in hindsight, not good

Real acid does not exist anymore. They are all research chemicals that have unstable outer layer of electrons (11 instead of 12). This is what induces the trip. It never truly goes away 100%. If you have to have your psychadelic fantasy go with psilocybin mushrooms or DMT so you don't Swiss cheese your brain with Jew juice.

I will bite. Ordinary life is the path. No shit, big deal, you say? Before that I was a relentless seeker. Now I don't dabble with any drugs or need to seek anything further. I got the message, I hung up the phone. I would never have come to conclusion by other means

It's useful for data analysis, creative work and modifiying your habits and thought patterns.
I think of it as temporary root access to your brain - you can access areas and functions that are inaccessible when sober.
You can surface and bury memories, create and delete associations and pretty much play around with the structures in your brain.
Cool thing about it is that many of these mental changes can be made permanent, but it also means you need to be careful what you tinker with.

It will only make you smarter if you actually want to use it for more knowledge and for your own betterment. Purely recreational use of LSD is a bit of a waste, just smoke weed or something.

Yes, they're called Ehrlich Reagent test kits.

Or research chemicals.
Lsd has no taste what so ever...
If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

you never had real acid i see.

clearly they figured out a method that works, have you seen how many retards are out their parroting television?

Just order from the deep web, it's easy as shit. Try ordering from a producer in your state, though.

Cheers Dutchbro,
Get one OP if your going to do it or you will never know if you actually took LSD or not. I still say not doing it at all would be the best decision.

>wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive
Lol no
Depending on your experience it will increase your openness and agreeability but that's about it, you're not gonna get superpowers

ted himself denies all aLlegations as make believe

>I am a college student and was wondering if it will actually make me smarter or do something positive.
LMAO
KYS SOI BOI

Mushrooms and DMT are far superior.

BASED.

NPC CRINGELORD.

why would you watch the German version? there is a english version of that documentary lol

this is the dumbest thread i've ever seen, don't take any advice about LSD from a bunch of straight edge weebs that jackoff to gore, they are absolute morons.
-you won't see purple dinosaurs
-you won't meet god
-you won't discover the secrets of the universe
- you WILL be extremely in tune with natural patterns that are all around you
- you WILL see how your ego controls you
you WILL stop letting your ego control you and then you will see things from a fresh perspective that isn't clouded by preconceptions thus allowing you to quickly go through your beliefs and reevaluate them with fresh eyes.
- you WILL realize some of your ideals are nonsense that comes from tv and you will quickly abandon them once you see how silly they are.
DO NOT TAKE MORE THEN ONE HIT/TAB its not like pot, more is not better
DO NOT DO RETARDED SHIT LIKE WATCH BEHEADING VIDS ON Jow Forums, your brains firewall is off and entering retarded shit into you brain will result in bad effects like long term depression
-if you ujst want to get high and part DO NOT TAKE LSD take mushrooms instead, they are way happier and less experience is required.
-if you don't already know every thing in my post LSD is NOT for you, sorry you're too dumb, please fuk off and stop giving us a bad name because you're to dumb to understand LSD is NOT a toy like pot

>this
t. 25 yr tripper

Attached: 1532919823960.jpg (750x823, 125K)

this
>Do shrooms instead.

In either case, have a friend watch over you, do it in a comfortable and familiar environment. Make sure to drink water and listen to good music.

I find hallucinogens to be fitting once a year or so.

youtu.be/X2HH3CkJ148

Attached: 20181106_135137.jpg (3024x1692, 2.82M)

nobody dies from a hit of acid, if you decide to eat 5 tabs and climb a water town you deserve to die like the reckless idiot you are.

Fucking dumb cunt wants to take a mind control drug
Absolute MONG

T. Degenerate

yes the method is called DIVORCE it's 100% effective in fucking up a child's personality

Fucking polenigger

So many degenerates.

Memeflags go in the oven first

Well not quite, but there is now NBOMe out there which is both shit and cheap.

LSD is a tool, just like a gun, use it irresponsibly and damage will be the result. Stop treating it like a toy, its not pot, its not a something you can take all the time. Timothy Leary preached this, do it once to snap your self out of the consumer trance.

Stash bottle of Vodka just in case.

it's impossible to buy legitimate LSD that isn't some sort of an RC knock off like LSD-25

Shroomed last night... First time in maaaaany years. Shit was cash. Dont know why i waited so long. Will definately do again soon.

>The CIA ran experiments with it and what did they find?

>Hurr durr I'm not sure about this I better find out what the CIA says because whatever they say must be credible

It’s great for connecting with nature. I would recommend taking a moderate dose and wandering through a forest.

Attached: B4B1FC78-C53E-4944-991B-EFEA928E5F11.jpg (1242x1609, 1.08M)

shrooms > LSD

If you choose acid then line some creative shit up to do first.

Attached: hmm.jpg (2520x2209, 750K)

moron it not supposed to give you answers, it awakens the curiosity so you can snap out of the blue pill trance, then its up to you to work to a true awakening which takes time, determination, clarity and meditation. LSD just takes you to the door you still have to walk through on you own.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465
> We believe that pure LSD ingested in moderate dosages does not produce chromosome damage detectable by available methods. No significant work on carcinogenic potential of LSD has been reported so far. No cause-and-effect relation and no increase in the incidence of neoplasia among LSD users have been demonstrated.