Are the doomsayers right about 5g...

Are the doomsayers right about 5g? Alex Jones (for whatever his opinion is worth) is on record saying that it will be used to pacify, manipulate, and kill millions of people - using the movie Bird Box, anti-white narrative aside, as an example of the elite letting their plan be known before enacting it. Others in the same sphere as Jones have expressed similar thoughts. Several health professionals have also come out cautioning against its use. Do these claims hold any weight? What are your thoughts Jow Forums? Should we be concerned about 5g's implementation or is this just more unfounded hysteria?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x800, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm
realwire.com/releases/TTP-beats-the-Faraday-Cage-with-Fluxor
youtube.com/watch?v=f30F2Msa0J8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Engineer here. You can't use radio waves for mind control. At absolute worst, and only if the frequency is high enough, it could slightly increase the temperature of your brain. That might cause cancer or something, but it's probably not that bad.

I don't know anything about this really.
Any vids or infographics to explain?

Astrophysicist here. You have nothing to worry about it will help your children. It might cause cancer but holly shit batman check out the uploading speed.
Anyway best tinfoil i heard was that it was being put in place to fillter out the ayylamoos with deep tissue scans.

Engineer here
The simple satelites mounted on top of roof in the UK kill birds and can burn your internal organs hence the large luminous yellow sign saying “please dont fucking stand infront of this or you’ll did”

4g etc is not a threat because it’s such a low threshold whereass to cast the 5th generation it will take 2000+ satelites and a mass bombardment to achieve it

Now I’m not reasearched into this but they may or may not have a negative impact on the human body the only certanty is that it wont be a positive one

Scientists are simply saying “hold the fuck on can we atleast do animal trials and blast a mouse for 6 months to see if his balls shrink or head explodes before we go off on releasing it all over the first world”

But no you cannot be brain controlled and why would they need to force it when sheep actually force feed themselves their brainwashing?
You’ve watched Birdbox I turned it off after Jamal turned up
How many million’s voluntarily saw the

independant white womeyn
betrayed by a white man
Evil right wing man though constantly right watched his wife die and is evul
Strong black male chad tyronicus
Strong black male fucks liberated white roastie sandra bullock no less

People voluntarily eat this shit up. My mum said it was a good film, I said fuck no, ahe said stop the psyops bullshit, I said ask my gf how I checked the cast list saw netflix and predicted the plot 2 months before.

People are genirally sheep, to a pathetic level, satelite rays are not needed for this.

Excuse my awful fucking spelling

Engineer here.The microwave oven industry is fucking fuming over this, as who the fuck is going to buy one of those for their hot pockets when you can just stick them between your phone & the satellite for a couple seconds; viola, lava hot plastic cheese unfit for human consumption under the Geneva convention.

that one is sweet indeed, what download speeds can be achieved, how is wall penetration?

I was just surprised how monumentaly shit it was.
I liked the black guy he had charisma.

Wouldn't doubt it
niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm

Do I need to build a Faraday cage in my bedroom so I can get away from the kike mind control array?

That's exactly the kind of thought the kike MC array would implant.

Eh, just wondering. You would stick your head into a microwave, would you stick your microwave to your head?

Also, they found ways around Faradays, apparently.

realwire.com/releases/TTP-beats-the-Faraday-Cage-with-Fluxor

>That might cause cancer or something, but it's probably not that bad.
Only if the waves can ionize atoms, which is not the case for radio waves.

Sounds better than an exit bag, honestly. Pure helium is too fucking expensive.

I'm not sure about the speeds, now from what i heard. (Might not be accurate mind you)
>Rapid roll out, can and will be used to track you. bad for health.

If enough people become trannies, and it becomes impossible to avoid them and the hordes of immigrants, Bird Box might become real life because I'd want to shoot myself if I'm forced into that environment

This.
People are sheep, no need for mind control.

Remember:
If democracy worked, it wouldnt be implemented.

I didnt watch Bird Box, are you guys telling me this movie has boo-boo white men being evil while good-boy Tyrone fucks Sandra Bullock?

>are you guys telling me this movie has boo-boo white men being evil while good-boy Tyrone fucks Sandra Bullock?
Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=f30F2Msa0J8

It's because China-Israel-and Russia are all puppet states for the kike elite, add US in there but you already knew that. Mossad owns patents on all the 5g capability, along with the processors in your phones, laptops, and PC. 5g is just one more way they will inject your mind. It's there final checkmate move to have complete control over us goyim.

Good thing i canceled my netflix sub after i saw Annihilation.
God damn, i could feel my braincells evaporate while watching this piece of trash.

>Inside the BIRD BOX
That guy had a good time at work that day.

Attached: 1521041888154.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Its really bad. Tyrone ends up saving a old Italian lady and white children by shoting himself in the head. Not as bad as old Italian lady stuck in space with George cloony.

Family movie 3 stars.

It is over.

Several companies launching 20,000+ satellites into orbit covering the planet in microwave radiation.

Everything is fine.

look into recent BCI and neural interface experiments immediatly "engineer". you are emperically wrong.
>is AJ credible
wrong question.

Profesional cavediver here, there is absolutely nothing to worry about, 5g isn't turning the kids gay.

Do you even understand what 5G is?

Take it to /x/ schizos

take it to reddit one word skeptics who post the same shit in every thread even though you could just not click on the thread.

Don't people already say the same thing about current cell phones? I'm pretty sure the first two minutes of The Ring, a film from 2001, said the same exact thing.

If it really is harmful we probably won't know until after a decade or two, like with high fructose corn syrup causing liver failure.

if you guys are really engineers and a physicist, you are dumb as fuck

When have doomsayers ever been right? Sometimes I wish the world world actually end so all the "the end is nigh" faggots would finally shut the fuck up.

Seething schizo

>Invented in Israel
>Israel banned it
Gee I wonder if its bad or not

>buzzword buzzword
nice scientific evidence you have there on the subject at hand

Attached: Ithinkyouvemadeyourpoint.gif (250x231, 832K)

fuck off mountain kike

You people said the same things about am radio, fm radio, 1g, 2g, 3g, 4g and WiFi. You were wrong every single time in the last century, why the fuck should we pay any attention to you now?

The sky is falling!

Fighter pilot here. I would't worry about 5g

There is a movement based on ten years and one on fifty and one on a hundred. The movements are actually flows of information that worth speculating on. To understand how your short term fear is exploited so as to fuck you in the long wrong, you are going to have to read. Communications as a subject has been attacked for a reason, just as psychologists have been dismissed for a reason. Look at the monitoring and social credit system being put in place in China. Now look at the history of Gay bashing in the US. There is an uncanny similarity in tactics, and it is with not doubt in my mind that there is combined effort to introduce this social credit system in the western world as it is being implemented more widely and systematically. The methods of vetting politicians or even celebrities seems more likely to continue to encourage wide spread surveillance by corporations on the workforce as a key indicator of that countries legitimacy.
---
the panoptocon is perfect
the coliseum is beautiful

Attached: Blackshirtincorporated.jpg (637x358, 120K)

c.

Well ok shitstain are there any reasons for concern? Or is it just new benevolent tech?

Just Google "5G Israel" and you'll learn everything you need to know.
pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-07-54-57.png (720x1280, 172K)

a site called radiation dangers? are you my grandma? do you know what the internet is? read a book dumbass.

Attached: Thepleasureofknowingyouranidiotandyouhavesomethingtolearn.png (2000x2000, 1M)

It was the top results on the first page, only thing cut out is some ad from Verizon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek

yeah...master race....right