I keep seeing leftists calling for the abolishment of prisons and police...

I keep seeing leftists calling for the abolishment of prisons and police, but never an explanation as to what they would do next. What exactly is their plan?

Attached: 20141011_blp506.jpg (595x335, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvEBN8Jd5DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They believe that humans have "inherent goodness" stop acting like leftism is anything more than a religion is doesn't make sense and that's the bloody pointof it.

I've heard more of getting rid of private prisons or prisons for profit.

The state shouldnt have an agenda to lock up someone or keep someone locked up to keep the beds filled.

Whaaa you mean to tell me the left is nothing but suicidal onions boys and women dripping wet at the thought of getting raped by actual murderers...
Naaaah. No way bro

jails are oppressive -> we need to get rid of oppression so we can all be friends.
they are little children unprepared for living in a big world, because fucking jews told their parents that you should raise your kids the proper way and let them do what they want.
so they prefere to live in their imaginary bubble
you can help such people only by hitting them with open hand and telling them to shut the fuck up and lurk

>that you should NOT raise your kids the proper way*

*Onions boys
autocorrect knows I'm on to it

>If there's no prison. There's no inmates.
>If there's no law. Nobody is a criminal.
This is how unironically the left thinks.

Holy shit
It actually changes it
S-O-Y

putting people in cages is a crime. prisons are soooo hipocritical

people deserve to be free

Attached: 1530524260632.jpg (288x499, 77K)

>step 1: let all the brown people out
>step 2: let them vote
>step 3: ????
>step 4: fuck wyppo

>I keep seeing leftists calling for the abolishment of prisons and police

No you don't

Their plan is to have violent animals roaming the streets and terrorising white people. What the fuck did you think it would be?

first day huh

statist anarchy

Thank mods for that.

I’ve sometimes heard some vague bullshit about how communities will “police themselves”. I’m guessing they don’t mean forming vigilante gangs, but I don’t know what the fuck else this means.

Seemd petty but what evs

they'd probably just let them all out and visit more chaos on the community. its the same thing they always do

As with every bad plan on the Left, everything would just magically work out because of their good intentions.

In truth there is no what's next.

They don't believe they are criminals or have done anything wrong. They are victims of a systemically racist system. I suppose we'd owe them some form of compensation.

The whole cult of leftism rests on this axiom:
>there's no nature, only nurture
So if everyone is the same and equal, how come there are unequal outcomes IRL? Well, the only other answer is oppression/exploitation. The reason there's so many black and latino prisoners is not because of their race/culture (remember, all races/cultures are the same), but because police, courts and white people are racist.

Attached: here forever.jpg (630x630, 42K)

It's a feel-good mantra so their useful idiots don't think too hard about it. The goal is to unleash criminals on the streets, and in particular on white communities. The left doesn't have a grand plan, they don't need one. They just hate you.

>The left doesn't have a grand plan, they don't need one. They just hate you.
Pretty much this. You can't argue with them, and you can't reason with them. You can barely even communicate with them, but only if they perceive you as someone with the same opinions as themselves. This kind of behavior is explainable only by their all-consuming hatred towards whites, white men especially.

>fuck prisons and laws and consequences and sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The prison system is cruel.

Cruel people are cruel.

Attached: bce417f60a786a2b67e80d873f895283d808ed2b29303dc2854a8c0727318392.png (634x634, 577K)

Leftist have no plan, just retards operating under pure empathy to people who deserve none.

hot

It's cruel on purpose, to act as a deterrent to would-be lawbreakers. If you don't want to be subjected to the cruelty of the prison system, then STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!

Never been outside r*ddit, huh?

Attached: 1486988420191.png (256x302, 158K)

umm prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation not punishment sweetie

every man owns a gun and defends himself against criminals.
no man has the right to judge another human. killing somebody quickly and painlessly with a bullet is preferred.

Damn right it doesn't mean forming vigilante groups! That would be racist. Think more along the lines of South Africa and how its turned into a diverse and cultural utopia.

I've never heard this except from the most radical anarchists, in which case they tend to support exile or straight up vigilante death sentences for real troublemakers in a community. Not really that different from ancaps but with less debt slavery.
But commies absolutely love gulags and socdems tend to support prison reform rather than prison abolitionism - which is really about as rare for leftists as sovereign citizens are for the right.

I know, but the prison system is crueller than most criminals.

Since when? Criminals can almost NEVER be rehabilitated. They always repeat their same dumb mistakes.

What about the criminals who can't or won't be rehabilitated? What do you do with them?

Without prisons and police we can create the kind of communities we want to live in. The only thing that protects real criminals is police intervention. This is a very good thing, but for different reasons than leftists want to believe.

social programs. there are not enough jobs available for these people

Lurk fucking more
What happened to this place

Ask them nicely to stop murdering people.

Prison doesn't actually work as a form of rehabilitation in most cases. I think we just need a greatly expanded death penalty. Rape? Get executed. Like other dudes? Executed. Pedophile? Executed. Sell heroin? Executed. What should vary is the manner of death. If you're a gross pedophile, impalement on a blunted 12 foot stake and just be left to die. If you're a burglar, you may just get off with a bullet to the brain.

>What exactly is their plan?
>88's checked
Getting raped by niggers and buying AIDs meds I would assume

Attached: toll_HIV'D.jpg (1105x740, 164K)

There as this drawing that popped up on here frequently during some of the BLM fusses titled 'Communities without Cops' or somesuch that was minorities talking all this feelgood nonsense that perfectly encapsulated some of the wishful nonsense lefters delude themselves with in this regard, and for the life of me I CANNOT find it

I fucken FOUND IT

This is your answer op, this is the garbage they tell themselves

Attached: this nonsense.jpg (1500x1159, 351K)

>Ask them nicely to stop murdering people.
Sounds like a master plan

Attached: toll_status_paid.png (600x1007, 631K)

Or was that an edit? This is the lengthier diatribe of nonsense I remember

Attached: 2cpucpv7v1xz[1].jpg (2048x1368, 827K)

Lol, whoa, sliding scale much?

Getting murdered, raped and mugged. They love being victims. Might be because some kind of mental illness they suffer from causing them to like to be dominated physically by those stronger than them.

To feel good about themselves the moment after they post shit like that, not much else.

Need mo money for them programs

In that pic all I see is future doctors and engineers that will DEFINITELY help the economy

Attached: jungle_coons.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

here could be a problem with that. In Texas, for a time, they did create a law that put offenders who committed rape to death. But what they found, as a result, wasn't that less rapes occurred. What they found was that instead of letting their victims live, the rapist would just kill them to avoid the risk of getting caught.

So they changed the law back.

>umm
>sweetie
People kill and rape kids because they got no social programs. kys faggot
No. Criminals deserve no kindness, just bullets.

>Need mo money for them programs
Oh, yes you can have starving nigglets, that's why they steal bikes and rape

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

>I keep seeing leftists calling for the abolishment of prisons and police, but never an explanation as to what they would do next. What exactly is their plan?
I keep seeing leftists calling for the abolishment of prisons and police, but never an explanation as to what they would do with all the men they say rape them all the time.

Degenerate.

Open ended virtue signalling until everything ends up in flames.

Only on TV.

This. In a world where religion is slowly dying out, leftists unknowingly supplant political philosophy with religious sentiment.

Yeah, chicken fixes everything. Fried chicken, chicken feet and bones rubbed on your broken limbs etc.

Oh, and we can power the entire country with watermelon patches. Fucking whitey will never tell you about that type of science.

The prison system is fucked because society is too stupid to do the right thing.

They're crashing this plane

With no survivors!

We have a two fold problem.
1. Our prisons aren’t rehabilitative, they just make better criminals
2. We incarcerate for nonviolent crimes

We should make prisons for violent offenders rehabilitative, and have a three strikes rule, if they get incarcerated 3 times they get executed because they obviously can’t be functioning members of society. Also we should stop putting nonviolent offenders in prison (i.e. white collar crimes, drugs and prostitution).

>leftists
>decisions base purely on emotion and probability of virtue signalling success
>completely about their own egos
>logic and facts are an unnecessary distraction

Attached: libtard_mentality.jpg (1500x999, 148K)

>chicken fixes everything. Fried chicken,
don't forget where they get the oil from to fry that chicken. So progressive and enlightened
>pic related

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

almost as bad as the chinese gutter oil and counterfeit eggs

>With no survivors!

Attached: pepe_911.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

>counterfeit eggs
lol wut? what are they? boiled dog?

Attached: chink_iphone_8.png (270x443, 257K)

Look up reparative justice. It’s basically trying to lately replace the current justice system with a talk session between the victim and the criminal in order to come out with some sort of reasonable punishment which the victim can agree too

Attached: CE9BF25A-88B1-48F1-8B6E-F220ED11C9B2.jpg (639x360, 42K)

they're plastic and oil. they also make counterfeit plastic rice. Chinks will make fake anything

youtube.com/watch?v=QvEBN8Jd5DE

Attached: 1533348672136.jpg (510x341, 38K)

Apparently making fake eggs out of plastic is cheaper than real eggs.

Aren’t only like 3% of prisons are private? It’s a literal non issue.

Their Plan is profitable and well managed prole crime and violence, and ensuring this investment does not spill over into the lives of the Ruling "Liberal" Elites.

Why ask the retards here and not lefty pol, or even better an actual political philosopher.

The idea is that "punishment" solutions to crimes and bad behavior fall into a logic trap.
You can see the problem as follows:

X did a crime/bad thing

If X is reasonable punishment is unhelpful as reason (therapy/rehabilitation) would be more direct and constructive in them learning what they did was wrong

If X is unreasonable punishment is still unobjective as they do not have the capacity for reason to understand "why they are being punished".

What the left purposes should be done instead is to use reasoning to the reasonable and controlled and effective management to those who cannot.

The left sees jail a lot like beating your kid no contemporary professional psychologist would ever support the idea and even more the only thing maintaining the position are right wing traditionalists who are appealing to the logic of:
Bad man + bad treatment = better world

Attached: oo9xn45yitlz.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

LOL, they may not have electricity in their village any more but at least they can eat some KILLER chicken.

Fucking retards. This is why they can't have nice things. Because they are too retarded to understand how things like electricity work and are scavengers who will just tear up anything to get to the shiny thing that they see and want.

Im not sure what you mean. I would however like to nip the problem in the bud which seems to have a huge correlation with childhood trauma. I'm not sure what to do with existing felons as they don't seem to rehabilitate successfully. But perhaps we put our attention at the root of it we can stem the problem in the future.

why bother with the memeflag mutt? also your english is horrendous, you must be an immigrant

Food is too good in prison.
Also, none of those guys plan to do any reforming

And reality

Attached: 1547472130166.jpg (1312x1410, 111K)

>taxes are greater than your income
where

Release them on white neighborhoods

They want the abolishment of for profit prisons you idiot

>reasonable
Whenever those people say that word, it’s usually not it.

Go on defending evil meme flag.