Niglet toddler wanders street

This is what happens when niggers are allowed to breed
insideedition.com/milwaukee-bus-driver-saves-barefoot-toddler-wandering-alone-street-49899

Attached: 4867FD81-135F-4F98-A924-C4CADD85C744.jpg (640x349, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfI8kOs0Vlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did the baby know to stay on sidewalk?

Manticore targeting Iggers when?
Or at the very least a genophage type event to stop further reproduction.

run it over

It was a Rohingya refugee from Burma. They face actual literal genocide unlike the fake niggers in EU.

The mother had taken and left the baby in a church since she was basically going insane from her PTSD. The baby walked out of the church. That’s the story at least.

Who gives a fuck why is she here

He was working that corner. Fuck that white bitch for snitching

kek

>Rohingya

Fuck. These are a people so shitty that not even Bangladesh will tolerate them.

Imagine how shitty you have to be for even Bengalis to say GTFO.

Well OP is implying that this child was bred by a nigger mom from USA. I wouldn’t call all of Asia niggers, would you? They are a different threat. Know your threat.

The fact that the baby is a refugee from Asia is a completely different thread to the one OP has pushed on the topic of nigger baby production.

Lil nigger was just slangin some ice and dis bitch kidnapped him.

Kid was a chink immigrant and the bus driver is a serbian immigrant, she's applauded in our media as a hero. I'm just wondering how didn't kike media turn this into some pro-immigration piece.

a mother who was in a war? what war?

its 2019, women can be in any war now.

bigot

she got PTSD for pronoun misuse and twitter toxicity

my error,
not a niglet.
muslim immigrant from Burma

Few years back i worked for Telecom Company climbing phone poles in a shithole city. Im up a pole with birds eyeview of the hood and see an INFANT crawling in the middle of the street. Unclip my safety harness and literally slide down ladder and run over and scoop up diaper only baby in street. I start looking around for owner when this white trash crack whore comes out her front door ( never left front steps) "What you doin wit muh baby?". WTF lady i found it in street. I walk over to steps. "Gimme back muh baby" i hand it to her, she grabs baby with one hand while still talking on phone with other and storms in house slamming door. Never thanked me.
"Your welcome you stupid cunt ".
Fucking white trash nigger.
Called main office and explained why i was going home for the rest of the day. Brain was toast after that. Right then i knew that even though that baby was only 1 year old it was ALREADY fucked for life.

Should have called the police and said you found a baby in the street and now you where accosted by a crazy crack addict claiming the baby was hers and that she was becoming hostile.

Maybe the state would've taken the kid.

Would have kept driving desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfI8kOs0Vlo

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-164600.jpg (720x1280, 306K)

Jow Forums officially worse than the niggers they hate

nothing is worse than niggers

that black man is a hero

He had to film the whole interaction not to be accused of rape/kidnapping/burglaring

Attached: gym thot.jpg (599x993, 129K)

I'm just glad Sharon Osbourne was there to save him.

>I'm just glad Sharon Osbourne was there to save him.
yup, glad to see she still has a job saving hopeless niggers

that baby is so cute

>Bus driver saves toddler
>Milwaukee
FFS another one? I'm from Milwaukee and we had some sheboon bus driver save a little niglet just last month. They'll cry "its cuz our city be segregated n shieeeeeet" but what they really mean is "WAAAAAH let our niglets go to your white suburb schools waaaaaah". I hate living here with these niggers. Old German and Polish neighborhoods on the south side taken over by spics, north side overrun with niggers who in turn, head out to the northwest/northern suburbs to do home envasions and rob people. Fucking Milwaukee, man.

One of them 13 year old niggers from Burma drowned in Lake Michigan and Bradford Beach. That was fucking BASED

In a related story, a bus driven in Milwaukee was charged with kidnapping a black child. Prosecutors say they will prosecute the kidnapping as a hate crime.

Bump
Where my Milwaukee niggas at?

Attached: 6418978-6409295-image-m-14_1542709451696.jpg (634x1015, 66K)

roughly 1:20 has the same mental capacity as an enslaved goyim white.

you can see how it is already doing it's best to escape the ghetto in a civil fashion, it has a chance to fall into the plight of the groid. or raise to be a normal American.