Daily reminder that no matter what she tells you, your 'pure aryan' wife will have banged literally tens of guys...

Daily reminder that no matter what she tells you, your 'pure aryan' wife will have banged literally tens of guys. Enjoy being married with kids and finding a video of her getting gangbanged by niggers shouting WORLDSTAR
And when you complain she gets the house and kids in the divorce, then gets paid to write jewspaper articles on being a brave sexually liberated woman

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-112753.png (1080x1920, 284K)

No country for young men :(

i dont hate women? i hate this cuck shit. the SAME assholes that make the preachy films? are the same ones telling these women to be whores and to lie, and steal mens money. its SHAMEFUL. Leftists cant leave people just be people. always meddling.

if you say anything? OH... yer a NAZI... yer a INCEL... fuck all that shit... damn leftists. I P-R-A-Y they get "kekked" even harder next time around, ha ha ha

>20
>35 guys

Oh boy.

I wouldnt mind a girl having fucked a few guys before me, im not too serious about girls to start with but honestly...how does one even get to 35 at 20 years old?

here girls might be sluts but atleast they commit enough to only fuck with their bf and then monkey branch to the next dude, no way she has had 30+ relationships before 20

Because this country is a living fucking nightmare.

think about the math on this slut. from 17-20, 35 guys? holy fucking shit.

This is pure patology. My guess would be daddy issues or low confidence and need for self validation

If she goes out twice every weekend thats 100 guys in a year. This is just some rookie slut

I believe it. Have you seen teens these days thanks to the internet?

Here's a tip for you. The biggest sluts are not the blond Stacey's

The biggest sluts are those nerdy ones that seem werid and shut in. You think they are unaware of sex but somehow can execute deep throats so effortlessly and take it up he ass/pussy without any condoms.

I should have cummed in one. What a moron I was for missing that chance.

Attached: interacial couple hate.png (1126x634, 808K)

I'm old enough to remember the mid-00s. A girl who slept with 10 guys (and that's a lot) was considered a turbo-slut.
Nowadays 35 cocks is the annual average for every college girl.
I know girls who slept with 150 guys. Disgusting.

Maybe 15-20 years ago it was still like that, today with Tinder you can easily fuck 2 guys a week if you are a 6 or more user, it's called a "tinder binge".

That said guys make the mistake of thinking the number of guys a woman has fucked depends of their level of attractiveness while it's really about her education, typically go for the one who has a father or a brother who isn't a cuck because they tend to raise their girls better.

Personally I've given up thinking about it, at this point it's like yelling to the sky, I have no intention to commit to a marriage anyway.

Lel cucked
Buy a real doll
They cant even leave the house, talk back or hire a lawyer
Much more your speed

Never ask a woman for partner count, just ask them about their view on sexual relations.
>sex is okay if you're safe
Any woman who thinks like this is a whore, don't waste your time asking for partner count.

Whatever you say mate
Im currently together with a 17yo girl and i was her first.
You all can make it you just need to be lucky and have patience

I understand HOW she did it, to be fair if a girl who is average looking accepted ~50% of all the offers to fuck she got over the course of just a year she could prolly blow way past 100 with ease

I dunno man, personally dating is hard for me because im sort of picky (i expect her to be semi-cute, single and not fat) so i rarely ever meet girls but i believe there are some super sluts in the US

>it's really about her education
Explain
I went to uni and most of the girls (i think all of em that i met) had a bf prior but then again this is Sweden and most girls here are the monkey branching type slut and not the "I fuck guys from Tinder" type

Why are north american women such entiteled, fake sluts? The worst girl I know is a half turk who cheated on her manlet bf

For all the young men out there...

Attached: if the rule you followed.jpg (564x407, 85K)

based and redpilled.

>Guys sometimes get ansy about the fact that I probably have more unknown STD's than a $100 hooker and Michrochimerism isn't a thing
Why in the fuck do roasties think they can act as shamefully as men and if not have the same long lasting consequences? On the flip, if you marry or even take seriously any woman above the age of 25 you're basically asking for a used fleshlight like this poor excuse for a "human"

Attached: stewie.jpg (600x657, 46K)

GOD DAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD TO NOT BE AMERICAN LMAO

from 17?
girls start fucking when theyre 12

I remember we boys were still playing with LEGOs and traded Pokemon cards on the school yard when the girls were already giving blowjobs to 30year old men in gas station toilets. When someone told us this we didnt even know what it meant...holy shit I'm so mad right now

>I slept around a little
>between 25 and 35

Attached: Screenshot(115).png (251x313, 156K)

>go to a party every Friday
>at half of those parties, fuck a random dude
Gee, I'm just not sure how chicks in college hit those kinds of numbers before they can legally even buy beer.

Checked
Also, +/- 10 men
Doesnt know for sure

This is why I only date Mexican girls. They are raised to respect men and are much less likely to be whores than North American sluts. Usually you have to be in a committed bf/GF relationship before they will even take their pants down. I fucked this one mexican girl on the fourth date but alcohol was involved and she felt shame and dishonor for weeks afterwards. It was awesome. I fucked her again a week later and afterwards she was begging to be my waifu.

>I fucked this one mexican girl on the fourth date
If she fucked you on the fourth date she has fucked a bunch of other guys too.

How bout some Frenchie tits or GTFO?

>I wouldnt mind a girl having fucked a few guys before me
eternal sveed

>L-Look you were just my 3rd tehee
And guys still fall for this shit. We men are pathetic.

If she wasn't virgin she was most likely just using her vagina for commitment, that doesn't mean she didn't have a lot of one night stands before you.

Bullshit.

Attached: 76AAF165-14FA-41D2-A32C-2C6C036A893B.png (900x900, 265K)

Its diffrent here
Most girls spend their time in a relationship and not fucking around
they commit for the moment to their bf and thats less useful

Holy fucking shit Hans.

Why do guys care about how many men a girl had sex with? We don't care about how many women you had sex with as long as you don't talk with them and they're effectively part of your past. Are you guys really this much immature?

>how does one even get to 35 at 20 years old?
That's nothing. In Finland, proud independent womyn brag about having slept with 200+ guys

Its polshit

You know the exagerated or made up “facts” which cause rage. Its fake. Polshit.

Because men and women are different. If women don't care how many women a guy has fucked that's their problem.
Men value virginity and purity and they don't like that their wives have slept with other guys, and this wont ever going to change.

Men and women want sex equally. Imagine if you could have sex with 90% of the women you look at very easily. Most mens numbers would be in the thousands. Women can het penis any time from almost any guy. There numbers will be higher

Let's say she popped her cherry at 17. That's a new guy every fucking month.

LET ME OFF THIS WILD RIDE

Attached: 1547126068177.png (731x842, 49K)

Go get a girlfriend you fucking dork

>Men value virginity and purity and they don't like that their wives have slept with other guys
Then why do they keep having casual sex with women? These women with 30+ count didn't have sex alone, you know?

Men value the virginity of women they want to date/marry. Casual sex is a way to "train" and increase their sexual market's value. Women value a man that can take charge. I obviously can't speak for all men, only the observeable majority. Personally i never had casual sex.

put me in the screencap

Just go after nerdy shy women. My university days are numbered, but over the years i have made the following observations:

>Many Women in Engineering tend to be stacies, but not all.
>Women in Math are shy, reserved, and nerds. Generally they are moderately Liberal to moderately Conservative
>Women in the Social Sciences are usually far-left and i observed that they partied a lot, so...
>Women in medicine are similar to the ones in Social Sciences minus the far-left ideologies
>Women in Law is a mix of math and medicine

I worked with my uni in organizing events and had to go around different departments for 4 years so i think my knowledge is somewhat accurate.

I hope this information is sufficient. If all else fails, go to a dating website specifically designed for serious long term relationships - so not Tinder. There are literally thousands out there with different demographics.

Then stoping having sex with them outisde of marriage. Its that difficult to do?

>stop*

Daily reminder that you will die a virgin

It's guys like that who tell you that their almost-virgin gf was born with the roastie pussy so it's all genetics and has nothing to do with it stretching from fucking a bunch of men

Jow Forums is naive sometimes. Most girls start partying at 14 and don't stop. Normies see nothing wrong about a high body count so they don't even think it's an issue thanks to schlomo's brainwashing.

On a subconscious level they know it's bad, hence why this slut lied about it while saying she's not ashamed in the post

Attached: what gif.gif (248x250, 2.93M)

You like bait? You seem you do.

Same way a guy wouldn't trust you driving his car if you've crashed 3 of them.

sage blue media cucks

>My university days are numbered
Gonna go for a masters, got any tips?

bachelors was a mess, loneliest ive ever been. dont think i met one single girl in school during all this time

Prophets were told by God to wed prostitutes user as they are the artists reflection of todays society. Im in the dont ask dont tell camp. I also dont fuck with dirty chicks so I guess that makes me a celibate by choice.I just hate the spin doctors of brainwashing cults of powerful people puppets responsible for todays entertainment as they openly mock God and turn love into faggotry for fal$e profit

No it’s not I got a real good lady friend who’s slept with 30+ guys an she’s 21.

>We don't care about how many women you had sex with

Then why do women dislike male virgins?

You know how you can often tell?
If they're young like 18 and haven't had sex yet because their hymen tears and there's some blood.
18 year olds DO NOT get hymen repair surgeries. Older women but under 30 do however.

Lol. If she doesnt agree with him why stay? Could it be conservatives have their shit together and now that shes used up she cant be dicking around anymore?

>tfw I banged my current Mexican gf of 2 years on the fourth date
She said she’s only banged 4 dudes before me which I believe since she’s bbw but Jow Forums makes me doubt

>18 year olds DO NOT get hymen repair surgeries. Older women but under 30 do however.

Keep telling yourself that.

Lol. You've gotta be naive to think a BBW has slept with less men.

This. You may not find a virgin, but you can find some with (relatively) low body counts. My current nerdy huwhite gf slept with 3 guys prior to dating me (one of which was somebody she was in a long-term relationship with). I think that's an acceptable amount given that I fucked 2 girls prior (one long-term gf, one one-night-stand, always used condoms). That said, I'm personally a bit more lenient towards the count if some were ex-bfs as opposed to one-night-stands for obvious reasons.

>inb4 hurr u must actually be a subversive kike pushing the idea of settling for non-virgins

Only justification for marrying a slut is if she or her family is rich to the point where they would invest money in your dream (business, job, investment,etc.)
She may cheat on you, but it's ok because after 5-10 years you would've well established yourself, paid back the primary invested amount
Now is the fun part
>you're established and don't require her anymore
>quietly transfer all your funds to another country of your choosing, preferably a highly conservative country
>travel to said country, use your savings to open a business
>marry a conservative girl(preferably a girl with a good relationship with her father, brothers, mother,etc)
>enjoy the rest of your life with a proper woman who can give you proper children

If you don't mind me asking how old are the pair of you?
I've always tried to go with the mantra of similar bodycounts when seriously dating i.e roasties for manwhores.

Murica....
>whatever happened to 'the best or nothing'
Also (((juice))) detected

>wife will have banged literally tens of guys.
mine fucked 25 before me. my number was 74.

t. happily married

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

I figured she slept with less because of that. She also dated a guy for 7 years before me so I don’t think she had too big of a hoe phase since she’s 25. At least I hope she didn’t.

>gangbanged by niggers
Only in your fantasies.

>She also dated a guy for 7 years before me
if you think of dick in mileage this is worse than a one night stand every month for the same amount of time

Attached: 1545868108799.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Why you dig around her background before going all the way.
Why you also get her to agree to a prenup.
>No prenup? No problem. Sign your shit over in a family members' name. Skank can't take what isn't hers.

At least you know she's a legit one if she was able to stay in a long ass relationship

Thanks for putting that thought into my head user.

>if she was able to stay in a long ass relationship
you mean leave a long ass relationship right?

Attached: 1546896384878.jpg (306x287, 20K)

I don't understand the problem. Most medical schools won't take you unless you have a good past. Most business won't hire you unless you have a good past. Why do women expect things to be different regarding marriage?

>she left the relationship
He left her user, said it was because she was too bitchy.

That's what she said.

as opposed to what exactly ? jumping from guy to guy within months.

because if a woman sleeps around alot she does not value sex as an act of making a child but rather something that boosts her serotonin levels. The same reason you jerk off. Their view on this matter is different, its just sex for them. Therefore they are more likely to be disloyal in a relationship. thats why men care.

idk

t.

>I dont want to ruin our relationship
>so I based our relationship on a lie
WHAT CAN GO WRONG?!

Attached: marrying a stripper.png (1168x1401, 283K)

I thought she meant that they were both 20 and 35 years old not the number of people.
Jesus Please someone hole me

Attached: 6402DDDB-E3CB-4E6C-88C1-284E730AEA39.jpg (615x923, 67K)

statistically more likely to be a shitty relationship, my nufag chimp friend

My gf claims 6 but I'm pretty sure she's lying

Women have a very special way of "counting".
I have a friend who discovered that his gf had some crazy party years and got fucked by dozens of guys despite her telling him she only had 3 partners before. When he finally grew the balls to confront her she just said that basically one night stand "did not count". When he dumped her over that she went apeshit, really psycho (like threatening to roll over his dog or kill herself) despite having been nothing but a sweet funny girl for a whole year.
Women will make crazy mental gymnastics to try to articulate what they want to appear to be and what they really did and if you call their bullshit be ready for all hell to break loose.

I would not worry about that unless you are already past 2 years of LTR though.
That said the best way to get a girl is to make her less attractive friends drink a bit and then make her spill the beans as if it was a funny discussion about sex or rely on a male friend to get some infos, promiscuous women are always well known in their social circles.

>reddit
Great example OP

She says's she doesn't bad about her past but then suddenly says she's feels a little bit bad.

I hire Mexican girls at my business, they are whores. None of them are married and already have 2+ kids before 30. They will plaster their office of the guy that got them pregnant, then after a year, will take down all the pictures of the guy because they've been dumped but left with a kid.

Do you know what happened to this guy? He left her or he cucked?

Imagine every other weekend for a year you went to the bar and went home with a girl. You'd be a chad. Girls do this shit all the time. Go clubbing, find a 5/10 and get dicked.

The only reason this board is mad is because y'all are fuggly 3/10's who jizz themselves over semi-cute cashiers.

>he cucked?
He is a redditor
Do the math

>Imagine every other weekend for a year you went to the bar and went home with a girl. You'd be a chad.
No you would be a whoremonger

The biggest sign of a girl with a high n-count that you must absolutely avoid is if she has, or just exhibits signs of narcissistic personality disorder. Whether she studies this or that, has a tattoo or not, came from this place or that place etc. isn't going to really tell you. Plenty of girls with no tattoos from nice backgrounds are also massive sluts, and if they lie to you and you believe it, then you're toast.

Narcissistic personality disorder isn't just a general cluster of behaviours, but rather a case of arrested development caused by poor upbringing, leading to addictive and validation-seeking behaviours. The reason girls with daddy issues are massive sluts is because their fathers were narcissists who passed it onto them. Do some research (Sam Vaknin) into the mental processes of a narcissistic personality, and once you really understand it you'll be able to spot even quite covert narcissists. Most are bad at hiding it, so you'll see them seeking validation on social media, or drinking excessively, hanging out with lots of guys, and of course, part of all this includes having sex with a lot of guys. They respond to even the slightest perceived criticism with extreme defensiveness, while being very unaware of how loosely they themselves make fun of and/or criticise people around them. If they feel very attached to this idea of them having their own personal journey in life and story of their development etc. then that's a clear sign of narcissism. They're completely self-interested and unaware of how NOT special they are.

Avoid girls with genuine NPD, but also be aware of how our society encourages narcissistic-like behaviour and thinking, and absolutely avoid girls who fail to reject it. There are many women with NPD, but there are many more who copy it to fit in (and because validation is pleasurable). These are your roasties who 'grow out of' partying and being sluts.

I don't know. I just save reddit screenshots that get posted on Jow Forums, I don't actually go to that 1984 hellscape of a website.

>Years later he finds out
>Fit of rage as his partner in life has lied to him from day one
>She gets honor killed
>"Today on CNN, Toxic Masculinity turns to murder on poor innocent women. Why does this keep hapening- its time to ban guns and tax drinking water!"

high IQ user is high

best sweedish troll in 2k19

>married a virgin girl 5 years younger than me who was bullied for her weight her whole life and therefor didn't get a chance to whore around
>introduced her to my home gym
>she's now model tier

feels good mang

Attached: 8c9pjUI.jpg (548x604, 44K)