Based Jow ForumsAskReddit Thread!

Ummm guys...
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/afkaq7/redditors_who_live_in_an_area_that_was_ceded_to/edzx98n/

Attached: Capture.png (953x408, 33K)

>waaah too many chinese people
really?

why is there a dislike for chinese? They are inteligent more than whites and canadian whites should just race mix with them.

Your women are whores and your men are idiots.
You are no exception.

Bump

You should be gassed for posting something that retarded. People tend to love their family members more than anyone else, even when they're not the smartest people in the world.

>Deaddit

KYS you Low IQ Nigger faggot.

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Show your true flag Kike.

Attached: 4852d5e76ce0f3125f90bac9f0865d9725dccade23cb4ab05ae6ddf4d08d96ed.png (406x406, 86K)

Are you suggesting we should breed with our family members?

We arent Finland to mix with thsm
Spürdo

grand kek, I love how the gooks here think we're on their side but the moment we win the war against jews we'll have no use for them and we'll rape the shit out of their societies

Basically, yes. As long as you can avoid recessive defects expressing themselves. It's an optimization problem. Breed as closely to yourself as possible while staying healthy.

The eternal reddit leftist stikes at all hours. Theyre getting down voted which is interesting. One guy said people who have problems with the chinks are like david duke but not honest about muh white supremacy

>flag
sup wang dong

Gooks AND blacks will be useful once the JQ is solved.

not much abdul-dali mohhamud
you?

yes

Attached: 1506254973334.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

why are finns exclusively either based or fucking retarded? every single time

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 105K)

The average IQ of Chinese people is 120, whereas of whites it is 100. Since the off-spring between chinese and whites look white as well. Racemixing with them should not be a problem.

I approve of chinks immigrating cuz the women are cute.

Is IQ the be-all and end-all of human existence? Would you trade your average-IQ genetic son for a smart adopted Chinese?

Chinks need to be exterminated

If you know anything about vancouver you'd know that white people (actually all non chinese people) are having extreme trouble renting/buying houses.
Chinese landlords buy appartments and jack the rent prices up to triple it's worth.

What are you 20m Dutch going to exterminate 1.4 billion Chinks?

Kek.

How dumb are you?

Not that close, Pekka. Marrying third and fourth cousins is so optimal for reproduction

I remember hearing that married couples are usually about fourth cousins, so I can very well believe that. Apparently people are also more closely related, on average, to their friends than to other living nearby.

>Vancouver has a significant community of Chinese immigrants, roughly 30% of the population has Chinese heritage.

Vancouver has also seen housing prices and gentrification skyrocket in recent years, pushing long time resident out of the city. Many of whom are blaming the Chinese immigration for the increasing housing costs.

lol. result of when Free Market is left alone..dw it will balance out soon(via a crash bringing down economys) lol hahahah

The Canadian, Australian, New York City, and Hong Kong housing prices are all very high because of money laundering. Most of the assets are coming from China. The “Chinese developers” are just offering wealthy Chinese a way to skirt around Chinese capital controls and to store illicit funds without revealing their source. Since 2001 real estate has become the ideal place to hide money as it isn’t under the same scrutiny as th banking system. Also, look at the art markets. You will see that there is somewhat of an asset bubble. Again, this could be attributed to Chinese money laundering or at least money wealthy Chinese are trying to hide away from their financial system and currency.

>operation sidewinder

It's called Free Market Globalization.
Free Market media told people that housing is a good investment only now are they sort of addressing the issue,thus Australia has bought in regulation.

They let the international money coming because of a belief supply and demand tends toward equilibrium.False. It seems the internationals and some very influential citizens have gotten rich.

>It seems the internationals and some very influential citizens have gotten rich

at the expense of their own citizens.
Free Market values is detriment to a society.

>h-hey guise, come check out my based and redpilled reddit post! don't be afraid to like and comment haha! see you there
go back

Attached: 1537102565718.png (571x618, 53K)

Can relate from 017 region.

>The average IQ of Chinese people is 120
You're completely braindead if you believe this.
Their average on official data is more like 103, and is calculated from heavily skewed data taken mostly from self-reporting and almost all from city centres, leaving out the huge amounts of absolute retards in the rest of the country.
I wouldn't be surprised if their average was actually more like 95-98 in reality.

Yes, go back to China

Top kek

T: brainlet

China is their ancestral home. Canada is not a European's ancestral home. I bet you fags would laugh at a native wishing Canada was native again.

I mean, he's right (and that's a good thing)

>They are inteligent more than whites
lmao sure.
That's why immigrant chinks are escaping their shithole of a country and flooding into our first world countries by the millions.

Attached: NpvGB1ZdCFT-FmfKzP6rjoke7YwnNKCDgDfPrcxEdDo.png (1024x466, 206K)

This user knows what's up

>chinese looking guy asking me for directions
>talk to him really slowly cause not sure if chinks are good at english
>turns out he's from toronto
kek
my only 'leaf' experience so far

Yes, as fertiliser

Slopes aren't useful for anything because they're dishonest.

Yes, sure, believe official Communist Chinese Party statistics.
Test the children of millionaires in expensive schools in the major Chinese cities and ignore the literal hundreds of millions (>1 billion) dumbfuck Chinese peasants with iq like dirt.

Go take a look in the next China hate thread, then reread what you posted here.

Never even sailed west of the arabian sea or east of japan in their entire history. Servile race, stasis, nepotism, corruption. What European explorers called " asian disease"

wow so canadians don't like being ethnically replaced? could've fooled me.

Attached: 1544052503192.jpg (460x296, 29K)

/thread

You never met one

>The average IQ of Chinese people is 120

Attached: lolpepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>Why don't you advocate for beijing to be less than 50% Chinese?
Chankoro
:)

they are not
we have them here and they sell rice with cockroach legs because they are filthy subhumans
loud, smelly, tricksters ,not willing to assimilate and ignorant, i cant imagine a town full of those fuckers

>serbian intellectuals

The insectoid Chinamen that immigrate to Argentina are low-class peasants.
The Chinese in Canada are extremely wealthy and they own everything of value(businesses, homes, skyscrapers etc etc). They are the ruling elite, while the White Canadians have to rent apartments from their Chinese masters.

Attached: 1538207356885.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

>People tend to love their family members more than anyone else
liberals actually prefer strangers

I have been in the University system for over a decade as a researcher / teacher, mostly research. You have no idea how many interviews I had to give to Chinese students with perfect TOEFL and GREs that barely spoke English.
Someone who could get a perfect TOEFL and GRE would have a Masters degree level in English Literature.

European IQ test taken from random sampling at high schools.
Chinese IQ tests taken from only the best schools, and only average 103.
hrmm

>he thinks china and other communist asian countries properly report their IQ results

nigger they put you in prison for telling people you're starving, you think they wont lie about IQ tests to seem superior?

Attached: 1542414400268.jpg (644x598, 55K)

>why is there a dislike for chinese? They are inteligent more than whites and canadian whites should just race mix with them.
Ustase leftiest scum

We conquered this land,that makes it ours. The fucking Chinese are infecting Canada like a virus they are not conquering shit.
If they want our land they will have to fight us for it.

>"We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat"
A fascinating insight into the mind of an insect

Attached: chinanumba1.png (599x800, 407K)