Hello, Vox Day here, you can find me at voxday.blogspot.com. I am a Native American/Mexican living in Italy...

>Hello, Vox Day here, you can find me at voxday.blogspot.com. I am a Native American/Mexican living in Italy, and I'm here to tell you about the dangers of immigration, and of allowing brown people into your culture. It's wrong, good Christians wouldn't do it. Okay bye.

Attached: Vox_Day.jpg (480x640, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#2013_expulsion_from_Italy;_Schengen_Area_ban
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtu.be/giwhIGW0ALI?t=1h16m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=on7aEMUkPG4
voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-google-covered-its-tracks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: blogspot/voxpopoli (Vox Popoli)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Y7IiLuEAw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncsio1HCIEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’s the deal with cianiggers shitposting from Italy?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#2013_expulsion_from_Italy;_Schengen_Area_ban

He saw the collapse of the empire early enough, now you're stuck, try not to hate the guy too much

>living in Italy
Flag - we know you are lying but at least try.
Also, what’s with all the Vox Day threads. It’s been going on for weeks, I like the dude and have red his blog for a couple years, just weird how often he is coming up on pol lately.

I used to wonder why he wasn't idolized here, I was completely drawn to him after he told molymeme "well, if you look at it closely, german americans aren't really american either"

he had an organic presence here during the DS debacle, but it looks as if he's pissed off a few autists now that he's critizicing Rogan's ninja larping squad

he's consistent and made this song

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

He is alright and he wanted to be in a country that collapsed before and knows the drill so to speak.
nobodies perfect. Hitler was a vegan after all.

He is a narcissist who actually lives in Florida, not Italy, and he is a major faggot that attacked Gab and tried getting it shutdown, but failed because he's a powerless douche bag that thinks too highly of himself.

Anyone who actually tries to make others call him by a gay pseudonym like "Vox Day" would have to be a complete narcissist faggot

This. He’s a butthurt narcissistic cult leader wannabe. If he offered anything of value he’d be much more relevant. Even Varg and Dickie Spencer have added more to the general discourse than this dude.

I think it's because of his friendship with Owen Benjamin, who has given him multiple shoutouts. I started following his darkstream around the same time that Vox threads started showing up.

The dude's volume of work is mindblowing. What hasn't the mad man done?

more like Vox Gay

Owen Benjamin is another insufferable faggot. Picks a fight with every person who doesn't agree with him and wastes his time on controlled op conspiracy theories like fake moon landing and flat earth while convieniently claiming how cool jews are

He can contact anyone. It's his superpower. he can get anyone. he does it so often on his show you hardly notice it.

His claims of insider knowledge in Hollywood are bullshit as well. He was a no-name z-lister, there’s no way he would have been let into shit. Isaac Kappy is way more credible than him.

owen benjamin is pretty dumb to fall for flat earth and he seems like a cuck whose wife is fucking around.

What are you talking about? He's ranting negatively about Jews every day.

can you provide an example? curios

Is Vox spamming threads about himself? He's obsessed with attention. That's why he starts these one-sided feuds with people who are actually popular like Jordon Peterson or recently Joe Rogan. So pathetically hungry for attention.

>Is Vox spamming threads about himself?
Of course he is.

juden peterwasher anti right wing UN gate keeper is waaay worse than vox, at least vox vouches for ethnonationalism not feeding blue pills.
Joe rogan is a piece of shit.

So he moved to a place that's collapsing faster an inundated with Somalis? What a genius.

He's a NOT ALL JEWS faggot who claims atheist jews are evil for being atheists but religious jews and Israel are great and best ally

Go back to sleep, Torba.

youtu.be/giwhIGW0ALI?t=1h16m43s
I'm sure if you search for "Owen Benjamin Jews" you'll get a compilation. He goes off on Jews every single stream.

lol piss off shareblue

Total mischaracterization. He often criticises zionists and knows why we have endless wars in the Middle East.

What you have here is a guy who is more redpilled than he let’s on, but also has to worry about providing for a young family.

It’s all fun and games to go 1488 as an user but go ahead and broadcast your views live with on a stream with the name from your birth certificate on it. Go ahead, France. See what happens.

He’s doing as much for our cause as just about anyone using their real name is doing.

There is hope for him, still pretty blue pilled on ww2 but there is hope.

Partly true.
He excuses himself by saying not all jews and he likes the nationalists in Israel because they share his ideas about walls and Muslims, but in the meantime he's talking shit about Jews in general all the time.
I kind of agree, I'm fine with Jews in Israel jewing over Muslims, but the ones in other countries, especially the liberal ones in the USA are pretty bad. Yes, they support Israel, but there is big difference between them and the ones that actually put their money where their mouth is and actually go live in Israel.

We all have to support jewish ethnonationalism so we are not hypocrites in front of normies while out jeweing the jew.

I see what you're saying, but considering how unhinged people think Owen is and how much of a pariah he is, and how any Instagram reply that doesn't suck his dick he replies with "retarded sodomite etc etc," at this point what does he have to lose? If he cared about his kids, he wouldn't spent 12 hours a day sending angry replies on Instagram anyway. There are and have been plenty of guys with more extreme views than Owen that continue to work because they don't sperg out in the face of opposition.

I ask you: what source of revenue that he hasn't lost is there still left to dry up if tomorrow he went 1488?

he is a proffesional touring comedian who sells out shows, is on alex jones and other shit lol He is a brand in USA right wing now being one of the only right wing comedians...

this

Or just for having consistent convictions yourself.
'Support' can mean too much, like America does. You shouldn't pay or fight for the ethnonationalism of another people.
I'm okay with them pursuing their cause though. We have no interest in that little piece of desert. Let them quarrel with the Muslims about it. Good for them if they win. There are too much Muslims anyway.

Only Vox book I have bought is Jordanetics. I figure if he is making shekels he'll stay on the attack.
Vox has a wide reach in the right wing and libertarian SciFi community. He turned the Sad Puppies civnat 'we just want a fair go at the awards' group into Rabid Puppies trying to tear the leftist power structure down.
He reaches people that will not look at Jow Forums.

99% chance he's a mason

I agree but we can't stop it until people see the jewish hypocrisy on jewish ethnonationalism etc.
Fucking dual citizens.

There's a lot wrong with Vox Day, but considering one of his main criticisms of Jordan Peterstein is that he thinks Peterstein is a gnostic, I doubt that Vox is one too

He is basically a general in the culture war, doing games, comics, books etc. not perfect by any stretch but you fight with the army you have no the one you wish for as they say.
With hium and owen I dare say they might even turn Alex Jones into an anti kike, that would be something to behold.

He depends entirely on YouTube at this point. He also has YouTube’s full attention. If he goes 1488 he WILL get banned. His children may be taken from
him in the state of New York.

I’m saying this as a person who is in a similar situation to Owen. I have a (modest) following in entertainment using my real name and trust me I’d love to reveal what I really think. I fantasize about it daily. But for now dogwhistling like Tucker and Owen do is the only way I won’t be completely separated from my following.

Having Vox on his stream and not constantly punching right is straddling the edge of what’s acceptable to keep making a living by speaking. Attacking him is exactly what Jews would want you to do.

what makes you say that?

>He still thinks the moon landing happened

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

>Peterstein
>Gnostic

A true gnostic would have no problem presenting his faith and upholding the apocryphal gospels, Peterstein just vaguely says he is a Christian while saying he isn't a Christian... Etc until you don't exactly know what he is.

Give me one(1) reason why the mainstream narrative would have any benefit from upholding the idea that white men of Anglo-Saxon and German ancestry sent white men to the moon in an achievement that BTFOed commies and shitskins

Yup, he and Vox are good guys.
They walk a thin line and wouln't be able to get away with more.
I wouldn't know anyone that has their reach and is more to the right that hasn't been banned already.
Redpilling normies is a delicate art.

peterson is at best a occultic satanist athiest kinda faggot. Gnostics are usually fine people.
Also Vox needs to do more research and understand all religion basically boils down to astrotheology. The fact he is ooh pagans = spooky satan makes me laugh at him.

His

He is s Christian, despite his > 130 IQ.

We went to the moon but they needed kubrik to make up a bunch of fake footage to hide shit and also hide the secret space program/tesla tech behind normie NASA bullshit.
If we didn't go the moon China would have called us out on the bullshit by now, which was a stated goal by them to try and publicly humiliate the USA. Now that china been to the moon a couple times they just quitely STFU about it.
I can't stand flat earth,no space, no moon landing fags. I bet they don't even know about NMZA.

I agree with you regarding Vox, I sadly don't know Peterstein that much because I CBA to honestly after seeing little of him regarding his own faith and belief system

Kinda unrelated but pic related is the biggest anti idpol youtuber on Spanish YouTube right now: he is a Jordan Peterson faggot fanboy who thinks "are ideologies are bad because they polarise people". This is your brain on Peterstein shillpills.

Attached: DbhylhpWsAEoqHJ.jpg (632x277, 24K)

How long have you been a kike user...I wish there was something I could do to help you...

I was saying that the user who said Vox is a mason is a retard

Yeah if you follow juden peterwashers money and where he got it before he got "big" he worked for U.N. soros types, he is a far leftist radical who would love to see most of humanity culled. Probably got molested by his grandmah and prolly molests his daughter. He repeatedly states his goal is to stop nationalism.

oh my bad bro lol I didnt check id, thought you were that user calling vox dumb or something... where is my coffee.

420billion dollars per year in federal revenue. Give me one good reason why we have never gone back?

Vox is a liberal cuck

I see the glow niggers and the kikes are worried about vox.

Either that or op is a hutthurt Jordan Peterson cultist mad about Vox's book.

nice b8 m8 r8 8/8

Attached: 1539801709439.jpg (800x584, 257K)

Vox Day talks a big game, but his execution is reliably substandard. He has managed to surround himself with enough talent that he gains some reflected glory, which is noteworthy, but for all his talk he appeals solely to autists and people who think they're way smarter than they are.
His main claims to fame are minor achievements in music, game development, publishing and writing. That sounds like renaissance man stuff, until you figure out it's not like he did all that stuff by himself, short of his actual writing, which turns out to be mediocre. It's like working as a VP at IBM and claiming credit for all of their patents.
But since he has a loyal and sycophantic following, he is able to extract from them a reliable income. His inability to reach a broader audience with his genius 151 IQ has annoyed him so much that when Peterson found accidental fame by being brave in the face of incoming fire and having a message that resonated with a broad audience, Vox Day decided he was going to attack him and get the contrarians to follow his flag instead.
All in all, Vox Day is mildly interesting, but ultimately harmless.

>420billion dollars per year in federal revenue.
Are you high? It's not anywhere near that number.
>Give me one good reason why we have never gone back?
Because billions of federal revenue for NASA got cut.
The Apollo program was insanely expensive for a prestige project.

Guys I think peterson has started posting on pol...

He convincingly showed dat Peterstein's fame is not accidental.
And yeah, he is not very good at communicating to normies, he admits that and that is why he has high hopes for Owen Benjamin.

shhhh he doesn't know about the 21 trillion budget "adjustments" that feed the secret space program and that we have a very permanent fleet in space with many space based weapon systems, really kicked off with the "star wars" program.

>Are you high? It's not anywhere near that number.
After govt. subsidies and additional revenues, yes it is.
>Because billions of federal revenue for NASA got cut
Wright brothers discovered flying in 1903. By 1927 we were flying across the ocean. Why has no billionaire paid for his own trip? And why doesn't NASA have the technology to get passed outer orbit (Van Allen Belt) today? DO you honestly believe the "we lost it story"?

youtube.com/watch?v=on7aEMUkPG4

If we never went, why didn't the Soviet Union deny it? Why didn't China? They denied even things that were obviously true, so why not deny something that's as fake as you say it is?

>Why has no billionaire paid for his own trip?
Because it's super risky and the few billionaires on this eath with this kind of money want to stretch out their miserable life as long as possible. They don't just eat babies for fun you know.

>And why doesn't NASA have the technology to get passed outer orbit (Van Allen Belt) today?
They are sending unmanned probes out there all the time.
They only needed to get people to the space station that's in lower orbit.
The rockets that will take men further than that will do so in the next decade.
Before this, they just weren't willing to spend the billions of dollars that are required on this.

>They are sending unmanned probes out there all the time.
I'm on my way out the door so I don't have time to respond but I'll say this, we can send robots to outer space. The Rover is a piece of engineering genius. The question is whether or not we can get humans there and back alive, due to temperatures and radiation exposure. NASA still does not have the technology to do it today, make of that what you will.

To the moon and back really isn't such a big deal radiation wise. It's just a few days and most of the radiation-heavy areas of the Van Allen Belt can be avoided.
Mars is a whole other sotry. That trip will take months or years and it would be insanely expensive to get the adequate radiation shielding up into orbit. The frist astronauts will probably get cancer regardless.

>He convincingly showed dat Peterstein's fame is not accidental
I don't even know what that means. He was attacked, he responded, got shamed on tape, lots of people noticed, and went on to defend himself quite well everywhere, and now he's famous. I guess not accidental, in that he worked hard at presenting his ideas in a digestible manner. As opposed to Vox Day who looks like an autist when he talks to somebody.
>And yeah, he is not very good at communicating to normies
Found a big brained Vox lackey. Being so bad at communicating that you can't talk to ordinary people doesn't make you a genius, genius. It makes you a spastic.
This also flies in the face of Vox's various claims to meme fame.

Vox explains that lobserguy is a made man. They have tried to prop him up well before that incident that became his breaktrough. You are naive to think something just goes viral like that. Having your YouTube video pop up in the recommended videos and getting exposure on Joe Rogan etc doesnt' just happen organically. There is an agency / marketing firm behind that.

Remember, James Damore who was stitched up by Google:
voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-google-covered-its-tracks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: blogspot/voxpopoli (Vox Popoli)

Says Joe Rogan doesn't know how to fight and he could beat him up with his karate if he was in shape
Inserted himself into comics gate giving credence to the hysteria that it was pushed by white nationalists
Guy gives off weasel vibes and wants a finger in every pie that dan promote himself

They told their own people that it was a hoax.
Nobody, who mattered, in the West would have believed them.
They also got a pay-off to keep quiet about it.

Owen Benjamin is an unmedicated schizo affective weirdo

Why do people even bring his name up? He needs an intervention. He needs help ASAP.

Too much insider lingo for me!
DS = 'Daily Stormer'?
'Rogan's ninja larping squad' = ?
Would you help someone with some small German ancestry out?

You'd have to be insane to think there was any amount of money you could give 1969-era Soviet Union to "keep quiet" if they had proof the US never went. You're mixing your message. Did they tell their "own people" or not? Why have I heard that the Soviets denied other things but never publicly denied the moon landing?

>Vox explains
Uh huh. Because, as we all know, YouTube is reliably compliant with anti transgender ideas when they come from Big Brained marketing guys.
VD looks a lot less intelligent when you read his output critically. Pop his dick out of your mouth for a while and see if you don't agree.

Or in other words; you can't figure out that Peterson is a phony.

neh, as an attempt to get Jews off our backs, maybe, though it won't work. But who /really/ belongs in Palestine? Why, the Palestinians! Jews had Palestine for ~1000 years, but, 2000 years ago! Palestinians had it for 2000 years, and those, the most recent. You want to talk about being in the right, integrity, peace of mind etc, you have to give Israel back to the Palestinians.

Would like like to spend an hour in micro-wave oven? If you can survive that maybe you can go to the moon, too?

Do you know what the Soviet Union was like? They lied to their people all the time.

>you can't figure out that Peterson is a phony
I suspect that Peterson would make the point that we're all phonies, including himself. Half of his self-help book is faking-it-till-you-make-it stuff like standing up straight and making your bed and shit. Guess you missed the point.
Being an authentic phony is far better than being a fake genius.

> You're mixing your message.
Awesome use of English, Xavier - better than many native English speakers.

For all the Peterson fanboys:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Y7IiLuEAw

Want this guy as your coach?

Varg is awesome though. He's one of the only youtubers I still tune into. I HOPE he does more permaculture videos the spring/summer.

What a load of bafflegard. Peterson is a liar; that is why he's a phony.

Side note;
It's been fun watching Owen OD on red pills. When will his metamorphosis be complete?

Owen?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncsio1HCIEo