Why are Germanic countries the most successful?

Why are Germanic countries the most successful?

Attached: 1538306638096.png (670x680, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/economic-growth
is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsíða
researchgate.net/figure/Haplogroup-distribution-in-regional-populations-from-Poland-eight-regions-and-Germany_fig1_40852497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism + humanism, everybody trusts them so they have no issues doing business with eachothers and also non germanics

You mean the most cucked? All of those countries are diverse and have some kind of hatespeech laws

Most honest*
Kindest*
Hardest working*

successful? no.

Attached: ll.jpg (500x362, 88K)

>Pot calling the kettle nigger

they arent successful. they gain their wealth by exploiting of others then get upset when we are better at their jobs because we work harder so they have to tarnish us as "rapist" etc to feel that we are lower than them

this

>India and Pakis rape issue is White people's fault

Never put me in a group with subhuman sw*des or *nglos ever again

successful? but they always lose.

Germany and Scandinavia were shitholes until the 20th century.

UK, Netherlands got rich from circumventing the Silk Road and establishing direct trade to the East by sea, which conversely collapsed the economies of the Ottoman and Safavid Empire who were enriched by the Silk Road.

UK got further enriched by looting India etc, Belgium by looting Congo. Germany and Scandinavia were poorer, though Germany had a lot of industries but too much of its wealth was put into military, Germany was still pretty poor until after WW2. I know this board likes to suck off Hitler about Nazi Germany, but the fact is that even South Africa and Uruguay had higher rates of private car ownership than the Germans.

Sweden made an astonishing amount of progress over the last century. At the beginning of the 20th century they were still mixing bark into their porridge because of how poor they were, and they were historically this poor.

Eastern Europe was ruined by Communism.

Countries that had institutions in place to develop trades and other professions such as Germany and France recovered fast after WW2, these things take time to develop.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. It is in your own interest to be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising stable children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such basic things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life

Germanic people dont exist. It is a pure linguistically group to whom even Anglo speaking African belong.

guaranteed you're an out of shape NEET incel

But we and them are basically the same people.
You are nearly an Anglo.

This.

Austria is slavic property. New Catholic empire soon.

ey don't put us out of shape NEETs down by implying we post cringy shit like that

Go fuck yourself

Er are the Master race

they are successful, because they are extremely anal retentive and clean and hard working

Unfortunately they are no longer clean concerning their population. They've let it turn into a shithole, and that's why those countries are turning into shitholes as well.

Nations rise and nations fall. Rome, Spain, UK, etc were once great nation states. They have fallen. Germanic countries survived despite massive war loses, but the final nail in the coffin for them is the importation of heathen from africa and the middle east, so now they are toast as well.

This post is cope as fuck, the German tribe Cherusci BTFO the roman epmire in 9 AD with teutobourg forest

why is iceland germanic but not finland on this map?

The Rhineland/West Germany has been prosperous since the Middle Ages though. So was Flanders and England. The blue area on pic related is historically wealthy because of trade and commerce.

Now in early modern times both nowadays Germany and Belgium got ravaged by brutal religious wars (30 years war and 80 years war) which caused massive deaths in Germany's case and a refugee crisis in Belgium's case. Protestants from the Southern Netherlands all fled to Holland and helped build the Dutch commercial empire.

Now from the 18th century onwards England and Belgium became very wealthy because they were the first nations to industrialise. West Germany (Rhineland) followed very swiftly.

Don't believe the Congo meme please. We actually lost more than we gained. Only the royal family got better off

Attached: Blue_Banana.svg.png (350x305, 65K)

east germans/austrians are not germanic though

Attached: 6enpso.png (1228x1328, 83K)

is that why your country is a shithole?

unironically good post. Someones knows history

Cry more shitskin

romans BTFO

>Dubai literally built by indian slave labour
kek we aren't so different brother

They are also not that successful

Because Iceland is Germanic, and Finland is not, dumbass.

Scandinavia had the same quality of living as Ethiopia for a lot of the Victorian Era

Who are the Scandinavians exploiting?

Still had the world highest litracy rate though.

do keep in mind all the jews that travelled to the northern netherlands to do all their dirty kike business because they got kicked out of their host nations, then fast forward to current year and you have an internet kike ITT propagating the "whitey got rich from robbing Africa" meme. beautiful pottery.

norway was a meme though until oil, besides muh vikangz and hanseatic trade
now we're a rich meme

Yes, and Croatia had the Bible officially translated and granted by the Pope half a millennia before the protestant revolution.

>protestant revolution
You know it's called the Reformation, right?

>random ass map

based

by the same metric most of Eastern Europeans would be Germanic

So why is France and Lombardia not highlighted?

You remember the Franks right? I mean they only named thier nation after themselves.

The Latins who were the apex men for 500 years, didnt colonize. They conquered and administered. The "Volksdammerung" had the Suebi (The Germanics) conquer and Colonize all of Europe after the fall of Rome. Not only did they colonize, but they cleansed most of their conquered lands. That's why Celts only exist in Wales and Ireland today.

Lombards (bearded ones) are Germanic as well, and it was them who sparked the Renaissance.

Spain/Portugal was also settled by Germanic tribes, so in effect, after colonialism, the Germanics effectively conquered the world.

But just like the Helenics and Latins before them, their time is coming to an end. Victims of their own success.

>England
>Germanic
Pick one. Brits are more common with the Irish and Frenchs than the germanics, their race are different than all the europeans. Nords/Germanics love to seize of the British achievements when it comes to say "muh superior race"
Successful in what? in the last century? I would say that the americans where more successful than you guys.
2 centuries ago? The brits and the frenchs where the most successful
All the other centuries ago where the Italians and the Greeks.

We were still a backwater. Poverty was rife, famine and starvation were common. The fancy lifestyle and traditions that many Americans romantise about were only available to a select few nobles and rich people. Over a million Swedes emigrated to the US between 1850-1900. The current prosperity we enjoy is a relatively modern thing.

Because of christian tradition

england have still most male lines from the anglo saxon invasion

>Edgy American who knows jackshit about history.

Modern day British population mostly descend from the native Celts even if their language and culture is gone. Ditto for Northern Italians. The Germanic tribes settled in the areas they occupied, interbred with the natives and eventually got assimilated as they were far less numerous. In Britain, it was the native Celts that assimilated into Anglo-Saxon culture.

You speaking Spanish doesn't turn your genes into that of a Spaniard. The fact that there's no majority Germanic speaking population left in Italy or Spain makes your "muh master race" theory bullshit

Brainlet doesnt know about the Angals and Saxons.

Angal-land... England.

Try reading a book sometime, you might learn something.

I was talking about their culture you retarded nigger.

Also, retard, America was formed by those very same Anglo-Saxons.

A comparison of apples to oranges. Scandinavia has a much more harsh climate than Ethiopia. Months of the year are nothing but darkness and snow, and survival is difficult, especially prior to 19th / 20th century technology.

Ethiopia also had far more slaves.

11 million people in BE and we have a higher total GDP than you Paki. All of that without natural resources and all of that on 30,510 square kilometers (11,780square miles). Talking about lazy ... You need to work smart not just hard.

The truth hurts. Anglo speaking Africans are also Germanic since being Germanic is a linguastically group.

iceland is celtic you fucking retard

Explain why all those "looted" countries could do NOTHING with their material wealth lying beneath their dirty feet?

It’s an ethnolinguistic group though

>successes
>culture
Pick one, kike.

>Who are the Scandinavians exploiting?
All the industrial machines we built.

It wasn't that bad.
And danmark was amongst the higest in the world in the 19th century.
ourworldindata.org/economic-growth

Attached: GDP-per-capita-in-European-economies.png (2208x1460, 392K)

I feel pretty exploited everytime I have to fix a Saab, or walk through an Ikea.

So if your countries are the pinnacle of an honest and hardworking civilization why don't you stay there?

>w-wash your penis

show me one city in easter europe that has 40% germanic blood just like Chemnitz have slavic. or at least 35% like Rostock

R A R E
A
R
E

>Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents.

Attached: 1521655584774.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

Finnish are different from rest of scandinavian countries. Think they are Asian or Mongol cucked

before communism, give or take a 100 years agom, I could point you to a few cities over here. coincidentally the only civilised places in this entire country

And also car possession in Germany was low because of the reparations Germany was forced to pay at the end of the war. Germans struggled because it was a drain on the economy which led to Nazi Germany and WW2.

As a Jew you should have known this but I guess it's all about muh Holocaust and we dindu nothing in Israel.

t. American education
checks out

Just because you learned English doesn't make you Germanic. English shouldn't be considered a Germanic language anyway as it is majority Latin influenced and greatly simplified from its original Germanic forms. The mongrel nature of the English language matches the mongrel nature of those who speak it.

Genetics and languages do not spread independently (especially prior to the modern era), and so it isn't inaccurate to identify Germanics as an ethnic group.

Was founded, but your country only become relevant when the european migrants came in.

Attached: 2010 USA Ethnicity.jpg (720x576, 60K)

The Rus cleansed the germanics out after WW2. But the entire Baltic coast had been Germanic for hundreds of years prior. The Tuetonic Order had everything from Riga to Danzig, and became known as Prussia.

>the most successful?
The most successful at what? Losing world wars? Getting exterminated? Kek, if somebody doesn't save their asses these countries won't exist in 30 years.

Yet you are in Britain, immigrant.

I think that's his whole point.

>plunge the world in constant war
>import tons of hard-working people to do your shit
>plunge the world in constant war again

Attached: pm2dd2ujkzh01.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Obvious proxy

>English shouldn't be considered a Germanic language anyway
it is closest to Frisian, and that's pretty much as Germanic as it gets

>Rus cleansed the germanics out after WW2
You mean the civil war.

It's way too obvious.

Frisian is proto-germanic minus all of the grammar

English is Frisian with a 75% latin/french/greek/others foreign vocabulary

So by a rough estimate English is about 10% - 15% Germanic

>The Tuetonic Order had everything from Riga to Danzig, and became known as Prussia.

The Teutonic Order was a small bunch of faggots who were wiped out in the 15th century. The reason why there's so many slavs on German lands and so many Germans in Central Europe is simple: we're basically like US and Canada, but we actually do succumb to the urge to murder each other from time to time. I know it's weird and many people on both sides of the border will try to deny it, but it's the honest fucking truth.

Attached: dog biting tail.jpg (125x124, 3K)

>measuring languages by grammar

You're talking about Old English, which has very little to do with Middle English or Modern English.

Dutch and German do not share the same grammar rules, they are still both Germanic languages. Are you trying to tell me English is closer to French than it is to Dutch or German, lmao.

Was not long ago i saw a comment on norwegian forum where arab got mad at girl because she said she was raped and had an abortion.
What you write now is the same type of comment, you are trying to convey power rather than put forth a valid point.
For the most part when even many individuals commit crimes the majority will still not call you rapists.

But when a few individuals write something on a toxic forum you focus only on that and generalize everyone.
You think that is fair? Too me this seems like a group of people who takes advantage of another.

Yeah basically they imported a heap of loanwords when Pierre fugged Nigel in 1066, it does not matter much, cos the important bit is the structure and backbone of the language. For example Romanian is a Romance language despite the fact it has shitloads of Slavic words integrated.

>Germany and Scandinavia were shitholes until the 20th century.
Yes, when the industrial revolution ended and agriculture wasn't what determined your economic growth but rather industry which requires a population of more intelligent and cooperative people(i.e. germanics).

show me a peer reviewed paper on contemporary dna distribution

Attached: germanic_y_dna_combined_haplogroups_by_arminius1871_d8fztsi-pre.jpg (1150x695, 159K)

the funny part is that the regions where Scandinavians and Germans moved to in the US are now some of the best places to live in.

Not based.

Attached: I.png (776x600, 967K)

Yeah, from a syntactic perspective you're right. It's still a Germanic language, but it's probably the least recognizable one. I didn't know German when I had to deal with Old English and it was one of the shittiest learning experiences I've ever had.

Another point if the goal was to Islamize Europe why cause rape crimes making that future Muslim country filthy.

swedes and norwegians amassed a lot of wealth by plundering eurpean lands, it's part of the reason they're still so wealthy to this day

Nice, I'm also one who can support the Germanic tribes, but also realize that they are cucked. They prefer non-ethnic Euros to themselves, and should be kept within their zone, or loss of zone given to European peoples who will do better with it. Absolutely race-traiting is the worst crime to people, and any trading with them has been false backstabbing.

>They prefer non-ethnic Euros to themselves

fuck you

Attached: gastarbeiter.jpg (2680x311, 126K)

>Using the EU flag

Dutch and German are impure mongrel languages too. Both have taken latinate loans.

Unless you can read this, you don't speak a Germanic language, sorry: is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsíða

Sorry, Kraut, there are no flags on here to support my viewpoint, a tribal Europe filled with blonde hair and blue eyed, including red hair with green eyes, genetics. I'll change it so it's better.

Ban meme flags

That is absurd, I believe in something more than the USA.

researchgate.net/figure/Haplogroup-distribution-in-regional-populations-from-Poland-eight-regions-and-Germany_fig1_40852497
and pic rel doesn't even show biggest slavic strongholds
>- Chemnitz in Saxony (ca. 40%),
>- Dessau in Saxony-Anhalt (ca. 43%)
>- Brandenburg an der Havel (ca. 50%),
>- Lusatia (ethnic Sorbs: ca. 65%)

Attached: PGDNA.jpg (817x377, 97K)

btw
R1a-Z284 come from slavic vikings who settled also in Norge, Iceland and UK(that's why you have so big distribution of R1A in some parts of Norway and Iceland.
they were not Germanics though. they were part of (probably) multiethnical viking groups