Comunist government marries you to a qt virgin

>comunist government marries you to a qt virgin
Meanwhile in the free capitalist west you'll be called a pedo for not wanting to marry a used up whore, ignoring the fact that by the age of 16 most western females have already taken at least 15 different dicks

Attached: Chinks_genocididing_minority_Yighurs_.webm (540x960, 2.83M)

That woman doesn't look too happy about this.

Ugly men shouldn't be allowed to have better looking women.

>caring about women feelings
Fuck off my board you cuck

>shitalomongrel so ugly that he can't get a woman and needs big daddy government to get one for him.
Lmao, sfigato di merda

>Chinese government captures muslim females and gives you ugly mutt babies
based

Attached: file.png (161x180, 42K)

Hey retard, I didn't say I cared.
I said she she doesn't look happy.

>"are you serious? i was gonna join the circus tomorrow and make money with my elephant man face"

Of course not, who the fuck would want to marry a western chink? What OP means is that the chinese government force marries chinks to the muslims in order to destroy the muslim inbreds.

Pedophillia is a shit fetish. Shes going to grow up and youll be bored. You have the fetish in the first place because its edgy amd exciting but its unsustainable and you need to route your desire for excitement into something more legal.

>using a memeflag to hide country
>reveals country anyway using slangs
You low iq southern trash

Haha how salty can you be?

We both know he wouldn't stand a chance in a free sexual market.

>incel calling anyone a low IQ terrone
OK Calogero.

China is absolutely based.

Doing the opposite of everything the west does wrong.

Attached: 1547113521680.jpg (488x700, 57K)

Good looking women needs to be baby factories, if no good looking ones will do it then this one will have to do.

Kek, based China

Those women spy on you and report to the bosses whether or not they are working or leisuring

>16 year old
>Pedophilia
Are you legit retarded? Also the argument about them growing up is stupid. The same is true of 20-25 year old women, but that’s why you’re supposed to breed them during those years, so that once they’re over 35 and unfuckable they can take care of the kids and still have some utility.

Do you have even a single fact to back that up, Mahmoud?

Of course they do and that helps root out unproductive people.
Also I’m fine with everything as long as they don’t larp as programmers.

But user, in a normal office like that it's normal for the big boss to supervise you while you code things.

If the girls aren't there, your boss would be there. So it's the same, except he doesn't look very cute, and he won't bring you lunches and morning coffee.

Attached: 1353779190779.gif (280x218, 982K)

>If the girls aren't there, your boss would be there
confirmed virgin
virgin

Dumb Sven, don't you have a penis cake to eat or something?

Attached: 1446806601013.png (987x901, 1.17M)

I don't know why. Forced to marry stranger by Chinese government or by her parents, there is little difference. Chinks and muslims both are subhuman so I don't really care.

You should care.
China is destroying muslim identity with high efficiency. So these muslims won't be invading the west.

>Communist government forces you to marry female
Ftfy

Interesting idea

user, why ARE Swedes eating penis cakes? I have to know now.

>user, why ARE Swedes eating penis cakes?
Tradition. It's something you do while you occupy the cuckshed.

Yeah, Women doing what women are optimal for.
Men doing what men are optimal for. Sadly the west won't be able to tolerate something like this.

Attached: 1499352605459.gif (280x211, 1.19M)

>get upset about leeches being exposed

Sven is just one of those people who prefer stress free working environments.

But definitely a bit on the naive side.

Are you the same user that hyped the office cheerleader idea in earlier thread about the subject? Or is there just large ammount of men, who want women to bother them while they're working.
Depends what type of boss you have. If the boss is chill then no harm, but if the boss is a slave whipper then its going to be annoying.

>Are you the same user that hyped the office cheerleader idea in earlier thread about the subject?
Yup.

Yes, she looks utterly floored to be married off to that yellow monkey.

It's the opposite. There are now Uighur refugees in the West because China invaded their home.

Kek, we should just hope China imprison all of the men.
Maybe the women will flee to the west without the men, that would be okay.

Well they should stop trying to invade other countries by immigrating.

quiet jew. it is best to bring more niggers to your
home country to raise up your self-esteem

Is there a full video of this?

So how are they any different from other female coworkers?

You have no idea how the
>free sexual market
works.

They work?

Good one user.

These ones are even better, because they don't waste 4 years of their life in a university getting brainwashed by the professors.

>by the age of 16 most western females
Are still virgins

She looks so happy

That is how they are supposed to look. Women want to be on an emotional rollercoaster so this is just perfect for her.

For someone who shares same homeland with uyghurs, it really seems like west cares about them more than they do .
>There was a good report made by a jew about concentration camps.
>UN released several reports about human rights abusement related to uyghurs in China
>Protests by whites
And what do you think uyghurs as a nation did?
Literally nothing.
Ok, maybe some videos by SJW uyghurs in Canada, but then again, nothing more.
Think for yourself ,folks.

No, they only shot a 1 sec video.

this is why you need to be gassed
this retard thinks that giving up freedoms to totalitarian state that will assign you shit like partners and jobs is a good thing
wow, i cannot believe people are this insanely fucking stupid.
anyone who wants commie bullshit because they are handed things clearly needs to be exterminated. its like a test, to see who's worth even keeping in your society, commies are just worthless low energy faggots who want hand outs. these people will not work for the betterment of the rest of society, they'll just all sit around and wait for their welfare checks as they bitch how lazy people are

Chinks are so disgusting, I feel sorry for her.

Based Kazakstan knows the muslim terrorists are up to no good.

Attached: 1330052655688.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

>I feel sorry for her.
I feel sorry because your cuck country is so weak you are unable to destroy muslim identity like the Chinese can.

Maybe one day the muslims will rule over you and show you how to properly destroy Dutch identity.

And?

Attached: 7381B0B3-7367-4C71-82F1-50E67BDAEB21.jpg (640x640, 210K)

what is that from?

She knows she is about to be raped with a Vienna Sausage

No idea, found it in some /v/ thread.

It definitely wouldn't be a good idea working in my field, but I can see the benefit for computer geeks. Getting that female support and an opportunity to work on fundamental social skills would benefit themselves and the company immensely. Both in productivity and worker morale. They'll do a good job and they wont want to quit or get fired. They cant just talk to the females all the time because they'll risk this position. The few who have no discipline will either overcome the challenge, or fail and get fired. Is very interesting concept and I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Disgusting, this shouldn't happen. We need to do something, I hope Turkey does something to interfere with this ethnic genocide of the Uyghurs

>i can't get a girl so the government should force one to marry me
>italy

>We need to do something
There is nothing you can do.

Muslim identity will be obliterated in China. As it should be.

This.

Youre making us look bad

Ever since Disney bought the rights to Doom the quality of graphics and gameplay has gone down the shitter...