Hello Jow Forums. I am an immigrant from Syria who managed to get to UK from family...

Hello Jow Forums. I am an immigrant from Syria who managed to get to UK from family, I went to school here and consider myself British at this point. Sometimes you here sad stories from immigrants, sometimes they seem mundane. My story is fucking horrific and is more common than not.

I had a child in Syria way too young, at the time we were wealthy and lived in Damascus but I was in Aleppo for some stupid reason seeing some uncle who was dying. I had a daughter, but she did not live long. People don't talk about these things, horror is easier boxed away and bravado is shown. My daughter was torn apart by a bomb and all the glass. I could tear the skin from my body just to distract me from this. My young wife never recovered, she never left Syria and I never talk about her. I'm ashamed. I have nightmares every night and never sleep for longer than a couple of hours. I failed in Syria, I couldn't save my daughter and my wife didn't want to leave.

I only mention any of this because I see this story time and time again. Whenever i see those pictures of men flooding over in boats or down railways I see myself, desperate hurting men, I don't think many of them would much mind if a machine gun took them out at a border. There's so much pain and misery in those pictures I almost want to machine gun them myself.

Attached: 1413413918880.jpg (1680x1050, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, first thing you do is raping kids in UK, leave your wife? What a freaking pussy, consider KYS immediately

This. Sage too.

>failing your family

The honorable thing to do: sudoku

you raise a lot of interesting points OP, just one thing:
going to school in England does not make you British.
That's all bye.

Attached: hospitals.jpg (300x224, 16K)

You will NEVER be British, you fucking parasite. Get the fuck out of my country.

We still don't want you and your dumb life decisions

BASED
Im going there next year.

Attached: 154640225288.png (1200x1138, 810K)

Who killed your daughter? Rebels or Assad? RIP. Do you think that being desensitized to violence and death makes some people want to take their anger out on innocent Europeans?

The barrel bomb that shredded your kid to bits was the best $100 that assad ever spent, and my only regret is that there wasn't a few bucks more worth of shrapnel in there for it to have necked you as well.

Prove that yoiu're not a larping shill and post a pic of your arm.

None of this makes all the sexual assault committed on the youth of Europe acceptable.

> sage

Also if not a larp I hope your child died screaming

Attached: A92CCB31-2CF2-4EDE-8333-54A80CBBB514.jpg (609x753, 372K)

Go back to Syria and help rebuild it you fucking traitor. We dont want you here. Go back to your wife. You aint wanted

Attached: 1547219970971.jpg (772x1394, 571K)

you need to go back

Why not go to the nearest safe country?

Jow Forums is so easy it's not even funny anymore

Attached: file.png (316x95, 5K)

Pathetic. If you were truly feeling British then you’d go back and stay with your wife, you’d never have left her there alone, you gigantic pussy.

Based Assad should have got you too.

>I almost want to machine gun them myself.
Not a bad idea.

You should go to Syria and seek vengeance not live a comfortable life in the UK. You are all cowards!

If my daughter was murdered by any group I world travel half the world to find them and kill every single of them, their families and their children too.

Sadly too many of you cowards bask in the European kindness and forgot your duty to defend what you should defend, your honour, your family. But rather most of you fags go to the UK and go to those mosques give them money to radicalize more youths which ends up them using cars to mow people down. I wish we could blame Islam or wars, but it is the fault of cucks and cowards like you.

so are you not blaming islam for radicalization and terrorism? It is definitely the tool to do it.

It's true. Arab men are like this in general. They avoid struggle. This is why you see all the factions in Syria break up and betray each other.

>leaves wife in war zone

Get the fuck back there you scumbag

Not only did you flee your country like a coward, but you left your wife in a war torn country!?
You sir, are worse than a jew.

Coward. Also, concocted and non-hetero.

You left your wife and family and you call yourself a man?

>lost your daughter
>instead of comforting and caring for your wife
>run away

yeah i get that you think this is a sob story but to people with proper english values you just look like a nob head

bring her with you or stay and look after her

or you just look like a piece of shit

>the barrel bomb that shredded your kid to bits was the best $100 that assad ever spent

Attached: 3B15E7F4-9CF0-4327-A17B-DEF847587C15.jpg (228x309, 15K)

You've got to go back

Not necessarily to be perfectly honest. It is usually the fault of the weak which makes room for those who want to take advantage of them that causes shit like this. Something you learn pretty quickly if you live in this shithole.

Islam has much to blame, I won't deny that. But who enables the ideology, if no one fights it, of course, it will grow, is that not obvious?

No offence, if Canada had a civil war, I'd fight.
You are a coward.

Attached: showIt.jpg (624x414, 33K)

>not fighting for your country

You're fucking worthless and you should kys and your family.

Attached: Deport.jpg (259x256, 13K)

Go back to your shithole, coward

My condolences.

Jow Forums needs to remain mindful of the fact that most of the "Syrian refugees" wreaking havoc in Europe aren't actually Syrians.

I agree with you. I live among st low IQ niggers as well. And just look at India and what these BJP faggots are doing with hinduism. So I understand your view. But Islam itself restrict muslims from correcting it and changing the tone of it in more moderate way, so low IQ nigs will always take it literally as they please.

Most people have no clue what Islam is, they just larp as Muslims cause that is the only way this faith can stay alive. But the filthy subhumans that exist, will always exist as long something quick isn't done(1 child policy?).
A lot of smart people are leaving these places, dumb ones too, sadly the low IQ niggers as you mentioned procreate much faster. I wonder when this world be of traitors, cowards and niggers, cause if that happened we would already be living in heaven...

>Poor English (just like an immigrant!)
>Suddenly speaking like a native
>Shit throw in some more poor English!
Did you even try, OP?

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 7K)

Amen! I really want to be a muslim desu. It seems so peaceful and clean. But I am not a very religious person. I just like the idea of Islam because I have studied it a bit.

>Whenever i see those pictures of men flooding over in boats or down railways I see myself, desperate hurting men, I don't think many of them would much mind if a machine gun took them out at a border. There's so much pain and misery in those pictures I almost want to machine gun them myself.
what pictures are you talking about?
the erythreans and somalis invading our countries while shouting oongaboonga?

Attached: 1506713434960.png (712x814, 908K)

you're right, this must be an adapted reddit copypasta

Attached: 1526263608250.jpg (710x950, 127K)

a fucking triangle!

And do you genuinly think that the West must literally sacrifice itself to accomodate all those people?

If yes, fuck off. I'm done with this sort of emotional manipulation.

Attached: 1543146054986.jpg (250x246, 12K)

Your better off pretending to be a Buddhist. I do not like talking religion with other Muslims, it just sucks the very soul from you. The lies, pretence and the ever so-know it better attitude really pisses me the fuck off. Maybe that is one of the reasons OP is such a faggot?

Converting is dumb, if you have an interest in Islamic Theology you better not consult that with a Muslim, just so you know!

Got it! thanks my dude.

There are two triangles m9-1

technically its an irregular polygon, little nepalajeeta

>and consider myself British at this point.
You're not British. You'll never be British.

Y'all niggers posting in a slide thread

>My young wife never recovered, she never left Syria and I never talk about her. I'm ashamed.
You SHOULD be ashamed, you stinking paki cunt
Get to fuck, OP

>51 posts
>1 post by this ID

If you send a letter to Assad "the Lion" of Syria, maybe you can adopt one of those qt barrel bombs as your substitute daughter.

Your story sucks but the solution to these problems is to fix your own country, not bring your problems into Europe.

>and consider myself British

Attached: 1467918195049.png (1462x1462, 1.74M)

>I went to school here and consider myself British at this point.
Why? Why do you have such a weak sense of identity?
How can you possibly have such a lack of pride that you don’t want to go back and help the land of your ancestors once the immediate danger has passed?

This is the problem with you Syrians. You have no pride. You choose welfare benefits in a foreign western country over your heritage.
Asylum isn’t meant for you people to immigrate permanently . That’s not what happened when Britain gave asylum to Belgians in WW1, that’s not what happened when Iran gave asylum to polish people in WW2.
You people have no shame and are overstaying your welcome. We agreed to give you safety while your country was ravaged by ISIS and Nusra. Now they’re virtually eliminated and you refuse to go back because you want your weekly welfare cheque more than you want to help rebuild your homeland

You shameless people.

>abandoned his own wife just to try and get a cushy welfare allowance in the West

Fuck off you scummy coward
I’d rather have a terrorist sneak into our country than you. At least they would be a man

this they should show hospitality but eventually he has to go back

Some Hindu philosophy is really profound, don't let BJP idiots ruin it for you, check out this translated Hindu text, it's easy to understand and quite good

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You left your wife, shithead. Go back you pussy!

This is complete fucking bullshit you larping faggot.

This x1000000
This is one of the major things that separates non-whites from white people. Minorities just don’t care about beautifying the world or creating their own successful nations. The only nonwhite group that is different imo is the Japanese. All other minorities are leeches and are a net negative on the welfare of the world.

There’s literally no excuse with all the modern technology available for countries like Syria to still be a shithole. Anyone who leeches off another country’s greatness should be ashamed for betraying their own heritage and country.

>"16 year old"
Oh fuck off!

See this why you shouldnt be let in. Waves of immigrants always lobby for more and more. "I know what its like to suffer" blah blah blah.