We're part of America you orange retard

We're part of America you orange retard

Attached: 20190114_083822.jpg (1004x400, 126K)

You're missing the point, spic

his point is that they are on vacation instead of trying to make a deal

you are the retard

Nobody really considers you part of the U.S.

They finally have electricity after Katrina, a miracle

/thread.

You're a colony

Attached: 1545215438358.png (505x691, 499K)

You don't act like it nor do you believe in American values. You'rer just a failed Spanish colony.

No you aren’t

You can't freely move in to America from your archipelago spec of an island, so no.

If you are muricans, why do you have your own flag? Are you really such a god damn ignorant low-iq traitor that you adopt your invader and occipiers ideology, narrative and "culture"? You deserve to be flogged by nationalists in your nation, filthy nigger

Is the point that a leader sacrifices his own people due to a hunch?

PAY
DENBTS

I don't get it, they don't wanna make a deal. Why stay cramped in the WH looking up if you could go on vacay, be cozy and piss off Trump at the same time.
2 scoops pls

We don't want you to be.

You're a protectorate, you're not technically "part" of the United States even if you use USD.

Yes you are, I never seen an entire colony take so much gimmedats before. In new England, ricans have destroyed everything.

No you're not. Fuck off spic

no youre not and nobody gives a shit about you either. go be poor somewhere else on the internet

>nationalists
>nation
Hahahahahahahaha, holy shit. Puerto Ricans aren't nationalists they're welfare clients.

>fucking retarded rican doesn't understand the donkeys should be back in DC working their asses off to get the gubmint back open

Attached: sherlockholmesgetaloadofthis.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

No your not

Lol. Puerto Ricans are just smelly spics like the rest of Latin America. You think you're hot shit

Attached: 1514509780236.webm (800x640, 3M)

Nah... not really

I like how you shit stains only want to be part of america when either shit goes wrong or when its advantageous but else wise muh independence. Can't wait for the next hurricane to womp the fuck out you fuckers so you can cry "save us mainland, we're americans too!".

Attached: airhead.jpg (581x767, 92K)

They're not pissing off Trump. They're making themselves look bad thus helping Trump.

He doesn't actually give a shit that they're not taking the shutdown seriously.

then go for statehood already and
PAY DENBTS

Check'd

its about public perception. the govt is shut down and america and the american people are watching what their elected leaders are doing in this moment in time

bad look on the dems to be vacationing while trump is asking them to come to the table and make a deal to reopen the govt

dems rather party on the beach than implement border security

No you aren’t. You’re a giant parasite.

>t. colonia de argensimia

>Texas
>doesn't have its own geo flag
>part of America
>PR
>has its own geo flag
>not part of America?

>We're part of America you orange retard
Barely, you can't even vote.

>a PR thread
>immediately devolves into arrogant mainlander shitposting and spewing misinformation.
You're so predictable, Jow Forums.

There's like what, 5 Dems here, for that Castro guy. A fundraiser. Woow, ebin. Dunno what the fuck fundraising they're gonna do on a broke-ass island like this, but there you go.

Attached: 1536547137996.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Trumps the one shutting down the government.
The dems were just like
>"cool, see ya when your tantrum is over"
The only way to win against Trump is not to play.

HAHA what a stupid orange cheetoh

I can't believe you guys actually voted for this idiot just because you thought he was the next hitler. pathetic

Attached: 1522902243977.jpg (896x1400, 318K)

Attached: 1546306951804.png (338x372, 160K)

Libtards partying on while Angel Moms
grieve in silence. Thanks Obama

Attached: aaron-rodgers1.jpg (250x302, 27K)

Ya ok, but when dems are doing stuff, Trump is playing golf. Double standards, but this is America so reason doesn't apply.

>arrogant
You mean white?

You're not even hawaii tier you mumble mouth banana stuffer.
If they were there, an actual state in our union, it would be the same shit. A vacation

But they're not there, they're in your floating turd doing jack shit.. which is even worse 2bh. The dems never did anything for you and never will but keep listening to el Gordo y la Flaca numb nuts

Attached: 78t67098689.jpg (285x171, 8K)

I like having sex with your women. They crave white American cock and will fuck me like I'm a God. I don't even know why, I'm a skinny manlet but for some reason they just want to fuck my brains out and they always deliver.

Puerto Rican men must be low-test or dicklets or something. Either way, you're just scum and only your women are worth anything, just for being used for sex and tossed aside like a dirty condom.

There's very little difference.

if you have to remind people that then you really aren't

Dream on island Mexican
It’s time to cut you loose

Don't mind them. Even if I agree with right wing ideas I will vote for Dems in 2020 and make sure whites go extinct by 2050. We could be allies, but they choose to spit on us so we gladly accept the Dem's proposal to be allies instead.

Except thats not true. Trump goes to the Mar-A-Lago, which he calls the second white house, to work. He works there the same as he does from the White House. The Mar-a-lago, happens to have a golf course on it. Everytime Trump goes there (which is most weekends), they add to the golfing count, even if he hasnt golfed.

its fake news and you fell for it

truth.

No you aren't and the point is that the dems are taking a vacation during the shutdown which shows how much they actually care about ending the shutdown. i.e. they don't care.
Damn you're dumb.

You will never be American

Trump owned the shutdown before they passed it in the house. Nancy Pelosi said Trump couldn't get it passed in the house... he did. It was then on democrats in the senate, and they refused to vote for border security with a wall even though Trump was ready to sign.

The moment it passed the house with wall funding, it became the dems shutdown because it went into their hands.

So why do you have your own flag? Checkmate, faggot

Attached: 1547393774247s.jpg (1120x1280, 153K)

>Arrogant mainlanders
>Oblivious to the gibsmedat mindset on 'island nobody cares about'
If you want arrogance, look in the mirror faggot.

>allowing gov shutdown and doing nothing to move forward
>winning

Attached: Inigo-Montoya.jpg (525x453, 28K)

Sure. Nice flag.

It's almost like PR is a popular vacation spot you fucking convict.

>Trump works on his golf
Fuck I love this meme.
Let's be real, Trump needs to show progress, he needs the wall to win in 2020 and is trying to force decisions. The dems don't need to do anything. It's his term getting bad rep.

There is more than one leader in the US government you highschool dropout.

>You can't freely move in to America from your archipelago spec of an island, so no.

Nope. They are american citizens just like anyone born in a state, and they can move anywhere in the USA just like the rest of us.

Accepting Trump proposal or screetching is losing, so the opposite must be winning.

>muh gibs
It was your government that fostered that reliance on gibs by turning this place into a low-wage tax haven for mainland corporations in the 60s and 70s, so nah.

And besides, I don't make use of your stinkin gibs so its a moot point.

you make dimwitted leafs look mildly sharp. nice limp wristed cuck faggot leader you got there.

reminder that her face looks like this

Attached: 1542774639771.jpg (454x448, 42K)

all PR does is leech billions from the U.S. every fucking year. It brings NOTHING to the U.S. Its nothing but an economical drain and its people are entitled shits who take everything and at the same time support lying faggots who make the same promises over and over that never get fulfilled.
PR exists to give the DNC voters, that is all.

Attached: 1479096139058.png (462x326, 132K)

>he thinks he's american
ahahahahaha

Attached: AMERICA YEET.jpg (1058x1293, 85K)

>all PR does is leech billions from the U.S. every fucking year.
Eternal reminder that its your government's fault things are that way.

yeah you're like the ships anchor

Too bad. Everyone wishes you weren't.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

retarded shitstains like you is why PR is still a corrupt, disgusting, pathetic shithole.

You're not.

its entitlement syndrome and it can be seen in niggerville, africa
give aid and the people get lazy and decide not to do for themselves and bother with reinforcing their infrastructure, creating businesses, developing
>its your governments fault that we are lazy faggots
lmao

You’re a holiday inn.

>Eternal reminder that its your government's fault things are that way.

What a fucking joke. We have bailed you out since the beginning. One of the funnier things at the present is that you want to become a state so YOU CAN DECLARE BANKRUPTCY and erase all your debts.

You actually are true americans, in that respect.

Pay debnts

No you’re not

Don't you mean the USA? Of course you are apart of America. North America.

t. delusional puerto rican

This. It'd be great if we could cut them off entirely.

wikipedia says you are retarded:

Puerto Ricans have been citizens of the United States since 1917, and enjoy freedom of movement between the island and the mainland.

Mira cabrón tu sabes muy bien que el presidente esta hablando que los Democratas en vez de estar en D.C. tratando de negociar un acuerdo están el Condado partisiando mientras que el gobierno sigue cerrado.

It'd be nice if this president would put down his phone and, I don't know....do some actual work for a change?

Nice non-argument.

Entitled to what? A functioning society? We don't even have that.

>One of the funnier things at the present is that you want to become a state so YOU CAN DECLARE BANKRUPTCY and erase all your debts.
Protip: We already did. PROMESA Act, Title III is the equivalent to bankruptcy, and it was enacted years ago. And bankruptcy doesn't erase debts, it restructures them.

He's 100% correct, you know. I could move to Montana or whatever tomorrow if I felt like it.

No you’re not you spic

>take billions each fucking year
>dont have a functioning society
lmao thats our fault how
sure sounds like the fault of PR laziness

i wish you worthless sacks of brown shit would fuck off and run your own country the way you see fit. once it devolves into haiti you can blame the legacy of exploitation and slavery just like niggers

Name a more useless territory than Puerto Rico.

You can't

Fuck off mofongo nigger

This is why you're not a state btw

>Part of the US
Unless I'm mistaken you fucks voted NOT to be a part of the US. Then you got fucked by a hurricane. Lel

Attached: DwRnZeDXcAErUo5.jpg (750x734, 66K)

Portland Oregon

>Entitled to what? A functioning society? We don't even have that.
run to be whatever puerto rico leadership is and fix your island

FUCKING LIAR. THERE ARE THIRTY DEMOCRATS THERE.... NOT FIVE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOURE A NIGGER

Honestly dude, it's nonstop gibs from you guys. It's exactly how it looks but nobody says anything about it. That hurricane fiasco was total incompetence by your own government, and the finger pointing that followed made all of you look pitiful to everyone.
You wanted to keep your independence but you talk like a dependent.

Get a grip. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is not the american way of doing things, you have to persevere by picking yourself up by your bootstraps, not by extending your palms. Show that you try. That's how you'll gain attention and respect from the mainland.

This is what people within the US do every time a tornado, flood or some other natural disaster blows over their town. They build their shit back up without anyone having to tell them.. and guess what, it makes national news every single time. People help those who help themselves

>Flag
>America

Attached: 1543245401333.jpg (272x185, 9K)

AND ALL THIRTY DEMOCRATS ARE WITH THEIR WHOLE FAMILIES YOU STUPID SPIC NIGGER

i guess electing a fucking oompa-loompa was not a great idea after all