Happening

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586991/French-riot-police-using-semi-automatic-weapons-against-Yellow-Vest-protestors.html

Attached: rip.png (650x329, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnews.fr/france/2018-04-26/15-millions-darmes-circuleraient-en-france-779800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_100_persons
youtube.com/watch?v=WlKkKPKS4mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll never use them, it's just a way to intimidate us.

keep fighting frenchbro. take back your country.

You'd better hope not. Y'all don't have the firearms to compete.

good

only anarchists adn radical commies and fascists are still carrying on the protests - people who want to destroy the country. shoot the lot of them.

you think you can't legally get guns in france?

stop drinking the NRA koolaid

Thanks my aussie bro.
We're well armed actually. Only Parisians faggots aren't.
They're aware of it and wouldn't try their chance.

Attached: 1524610790805.jpg (960x544, 225K)

>No civilian may carry any of the Category A weapons.[clarification needed] A special form allows a civilian to apply for a 1 year carry license, which allows them to carry a handgun and a maximum of 50 rounds, if they are "exposed to exceptional risks to their life". In practice, such authorizations are rare.

You are full of bullsugar

And this is why you Never Ever give up your guns. Hope they have plenty in france

ever heard of Sanglier?

what do you shoot them with?

not BB guns...

We don’t need the 2nd amendme......

>implying we need a form to carry our weapons when civil war comes
We can own them, and we own many. That's enough.

Pull the other one user, don't try to lie to the Americans and try and pretend you don't have EU gun laws like we do

Attached: french elite fleeing edition.png (276x275, 34K)

Is it time though?

the happening is close

"Quick Manon get my WW2 era pistol from under ze floor boards!"
These idiots act like they have the amount of guns to mount a sizeable uprising.
Just because one or two oui men have them doesn't butter any parsnips

Definitely not. We need more time to radicalize people, or It'd be a failed putsch rather than a civil war.

not lying, but just because we can't buy guns at the corner store (and do not have a terrible mass shooting, suicide adn general murder rate as a good result) does not mean we are unarmed. Rifles and shotguns are more than sufficient. There is no need for automatic weapons.

You can have shotguns and basic rifles
Shotguns are far from bad
It's also easier to get a shotgun than a handgun

Americans literally think they're the only ones allowed guns.

They said that at Tiananmen Square lol

Did you fail at history?

In WW2 we dropped FP-45 Liberator pistols (see pic) to French resistance forces. Shitty little guns designed to kill Nazis so the resistance could take their better guns. So what you need to do is start abducting cops for their pistols and use those pistols to upgrade to G36's.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>he thinks people who are going to be using their guns to kill cops and soldiers are going to gets carry permit ahead of time

The absolute fucking state.

those were primarily to kill traitorous french. not so much german nazis but french ones.

well they are, you don't need to jump through hoops. If you have like 800 thousand dollars you can actually buy a machine gun grandfathered in from before the ban.
Face it, they've got gun rights, we've gun what amounts to "tool" rights

Oh shit a snip-

and that is a good thing.

guns are tools. deadly tools that no untrained idiot should be allowed to go near.

Don't the French have armed solduers guarding these locations anyway? Why is this different?

Oh yeah? why do you still pay your TV license?
How much do you pay for petrol? five pound fifty or something a litre? Go eat at a muslim owned chicken restaurant you maggot

No, you're simplifying this. America has many many more guns than your country, leaf. America has more guns, MANY more than any country in the world. We could actually arm all of our population. We also have the largest and most thriving 3rd party support industry. Magazines, sights, grips, etc. No one else comes close to our level of gun ownership.

What's the next upgrade after G36?

>all this angry deflection after he realises he didn't think things through

Don’t let it intimidate you I believe in you

In practice, I've found handguns are only useful to keep in the glovebox of your car. Use a 12guage shotgun with solid slugs on the bastards. Thats your best option

>that no untrained idiot should be allowed to go near.

Who decides who is "untrained"?
You Eurofags love to bow to a "reasonable" authority

it is a Daily Mail story - you think it is true?

of course they are making shit up.

Oh shut up, at least my country is still livable

this.

Whatever military hardware they can get their hands on. If it gets crazy enough maybe France will become like Syria with a bunch of opposing factions and outside groups arming them all.

>Mining industry collapsed 2050
Watch this space...

you pay your TV licence because it supports the best broadcasting sstem int he world, which every other country enicies asn wishes it had the same quality of broadcasting.

it is far cheaper than any fo the commerical channels (which we pay for either by subscription or by stealth through having to fund the adverts from our purchases)

I know you are unaware of how poor your media is, and how good the BBC radio, tv internet adn publications are, but you should really try learning something before you shit post. The licence fee is worth every penny.

>France will become like Syria

Well they certainly have enough Muslims

It's ok to admit you didn't fully think things through before hitting Post. It's perfectly human.

cnews.fr/france/2018-04-26/15-millions-darmes-circuleraient-en-france-779800
May Kek hear you
Checked
Times are different, not only we would revolt, but internet would help us to succeed. Plus the EU wouldn't have the balls to support a state murdering its citizen.
It'd be our best chance to overthrow the gvt though.
People like me don't fight for themselves but for their children. Don't want my daughter to get enriched by muhmad and manipulated by kikes.
Many share this feeling, they just replace "kikes" with "finance".

Attached: 09Madeb.jpg (1433x1125, 180K)

Post pic of yours then, slave!

You keep handguns in your glovebox mate? In Australia? Is that legal?

>The licence fee is worth every penny.

I bet you like watching shows with black men and white women pairings.
Imagine being proud of a propaganda machine like the BBC
Its used to be worth it

while you sheepshaggers like to talk shit a lot

it is not difficult to establish reasonable values, in a civilised discourse. something you would know little about.

Terrorists manage to get automatic weapons in all the time. I'm betting someone will be selling as soon as people are buying.

not in any of the major cities though. even regional towns are now getting shitstain immigrants of the lowest-tier humanity.

about 12%

A little over 1 in ten people isn't high to you?

We don't want our weapons to be confiscated, mutt. Intelligence services are everywhere. Many weapons aren't registered.

>Terrorists manage to get automatic weapons in all the time

Because CIA glow niggers show up and give them guns in crates you idiot

I've lived in war zones outside of australia m8. Let's just say I've had a rich and fulfilling life :)
Here in Aus I just keep my 22 rifle in the ute.
I always comply with the laws and have license for ABCDH class firearms so can own pretty much any gun I want.

Bring your own and use it.

I gave up shooting years ago. My son now has my father's Martini Henry above the fireplace, but I would be hesitant to use it. Last fired in the 1980's, to celebrate its hundredth birthday.

Unlike amerifats who think they are only free when they have the means to kill themselves at hand, I am satisfied with the size of my cock.

Liberator is shit.
Sten FTW.

Oh sure and I'm going apple picking with scooby doo
All you fuckheads that live in woop woop tell these Tall Tales.

>suggesting guns are compensation for penis size
Good lord you NPC'S really can't think for yourselves can you?

not in the region I live in. The vast majority are in Paris or Marseilles - the big towns. I live in the country, in a village of 200 people, all white. The local town of 10,000 people has a few turks in it who run the kebab shop, and about three black people from Mali. It isn't a thing here.

>I am satisfied with the size of my cock

Tell that to your wife's son's father

Don't worry the Yellow vests are ready

Attached: 1547297802425.png (401x415, 256K)

Attached: 1543152803579.gif (480x366, 2.21M)

this

Yes they do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_100_persons

Europeans have muskets, it is known

These shit guns would not do in a serious conflict

And foils

why do you think its a tall tale?
l was working as a private contractor during the balkans war and in iraq. I am a dual-citizen with Austrian ancestry and Australian citizen.
I have a demonstrable "genuine need" for the categories of firearms I am licensed for.
Last night I shot 4 feral cats in one of my paddocks. You city cucks don't understand that they dont want guns in the city. Where I am I could shoot a kangaroo in the main street with my glock and the local cop won't give a fuck because he knows me and I'm not muslim.
Go fuck yourself cunt.

Oy vey

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hows that fishkill going for ya? or are you living in the 放弃 zone watching your neighbours fall to the hoard? maybe you are down here in tassie, where 9 out of ten car accident victims are foreign tourists?

Attached: a.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Muskets arent registered as actual firearms ivan but i guess you believe everything your government tells you.

Attached: not gonna shoot.png (953x574, 33K)

That's cause you prefer to take it up the arse

well, I have actually had papers published in academic journals, so I think I can think for myself. But it is an interesting question - determinism is a real problem. You simply cannot help thinking that "gunz iz gud, and any problem is solved with more gunz" because of your terrible cultural climate. I blame the "A Team" amongst others (your media perpetuates the myth) You have been brought up thinking that "a well regulated militia" means anyone with opposing thumbs and enough sense to wear trousers, even if they are drool stained.

I on the other hand, come from a culture that actually has culture, and recognizes that while shooting guns is fun, and shooting animals for food is fun, they are extremely dangerous tools which should not be allowed onto the hands of idiots, or be a part of public discourse.

the constant threat to rise in bloody revolution (which is empty) is not a good thing. We had one of those here, and learned from the mistake (although the Gilet Jaunes seem to be historically ignorant, as well as economically ignorant)

more guns will not help solve the problems. talking will.

I have. My wife is also satisfied with it, as it is much larger than her first husband's

I also know how to "grind the corn" which he had never heard of.

>why do you think its a tall tale?

Because I've heard all this shit before, how many times do I need to hear these elaborate scenarios from hayseeds before I'm allowed to be incredulous.
At this point i'm not even sure if woop woop is a real place

If these based frogs pull this off, we ought to chip in for a statue of liberty for them. Without the jew poem.

>or are you living in the 放弃 zone
Fucking chink. Get the fuck out of Australia you yellow cunt.

Attached: 1544013643478.png (1299x876, 649K)

>These shit guns would not do in a serious conflict

conflict with who?

do you really think the government of France would go to war woth its citizens? that the French Army would do that?

you may live in a state where the army will massacre people on the demand of your dictator president, but France is not like that.

>than her first husband's

You sound like a man whose is happy to have sloppy seconds or in your case sloppy firsts.
Go paternity test your son the next time you take an overseas holiday. I'll paypal you 500 euro if it comes up being ethnically french even

Nope. never even tried it. Exit only, is my policy.

I like women. Please stop projecting.

Europeans are afraid of guns and they believe the government would just nuke them in an uprising so no need for guns

The guillotine will claim her bloody prize.

I'm not threatened by the Chinese at all, they just conform. There are literally no second or third generation Chinese that act Chinese. We even have chink bogans with all that entails

Wake me up to this protest when Bauer Crime Family real-estate goes up in flames across France and the UK. At the moment this is just Saturday Prole Steam-control.

Bonfire of the Vanities - "Steam Control"

youtube.com/watch?v=WlKkKPKS4mE

Attached: French Steam control Inc..jpg (255x197, 6K)

No one cares. Fuck off back to your homeland chink.

Attached: 1544036720083.png (883x837, 44K)

well if it wasnt almost 1am I would go downstairs and open the safe for some Jow Forumslevel timestamp pics.anyway I dont give a fuck if you don't believe me. Most of you guys have no idea how easy it is to get some good guns in aus legally especially if you live in a rural area and own livestock. The reason its like that is becaue those of us with the guns dont do stupid shit with them. Check the laws carefully as pretty much all states allow a good range of guns if you're willing to go through all the processes involved. I have an extensive collection and its all legal. U mad bro?

nothing sloppy about her. She married very young to a much older man, who was quickly not very capable. her son was concieved by IVF, as he couldnt do it the old fashioned way. born by cesarian as well, so she is tight as a drum.

as for paternity - her husband was scottish - Ginger headed and white as they get, so not French on that side. She is actually half French and half Norwegian.

make of that what you will.

you seem to be over concerned with race adn have extremely odd ideas about sex. were you often beaten by your priest?

>Not having more than 1 firearm for every man, woman, and child
The rest of the world needs to step their fucking game up

>The rest of the world is comparatively sane

fixed it for you

>Gun guy with no gun pics

Hmmm, really boils the 'ol bean doesn't it?
None at all? not even one?

Who cares about what happens in some mudslime shithole?

If you were American I'd come to your house and shoot you.

>you seem to be over concerned with race adn have extremely odd ideas about sex

Fidelity and paternity are meaningless concepts to the Gaul I know.
Tell me something? is basic monogamy anathema to your average Frenchman.
If your wife decides to fuck her son are you supposed to be ok with it?

French gun law is ridiculous.

also cat.A is just anything full auto.
semi-auto and handguns are cat.B (fuckton of paperwork but still obtainable)
bolt-action rifles and shotguns are C (either join a gun range 6 months or get a hunting licence).
and black powder revolvers aren't restricted for some reason

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1000x800, 74K)

He probably has some gay ass single shot or bolt action .22LR

Can't wait until they overpower one of these guys and slowly acquire more firearms. How many people are in these protests? Can they employ the human waves tactic?