Why won't parents let their kids die and would rather have them as vegetables...

Why won't parents let their kids die and would rather have them as vegetables? Why keep someone alive if they are going to be a dumb vegetable and can't breathe on its own

Attached: 1547280587816.png (589x869, 554K)

Also, what the fuck

Attached: 1547280530158.png (673x931, 767K)

PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY

Attached: 107.jpg (600x584, 26K)

Its about gentle sadism.
If you do not know what that is.
Read about it. You will become a god over them.

Children are comedy relief for idiots. That's fucking why.

Attention whoring slut.

She loves him. It goes against everything she is to allow her son to die, she’s blinded by it. Just an incredibly sad situation. I feel for them both.
The kindest thing would be to allow for him to pass and comply with his wishes.

Jeez some people really are living hell on earth. Imagine being so shit at everything you decide to end it all, and in the end you couldnt even do that properly. So now you become retarded unable to do the most basic bodily functions.

Seriously fucked up

If only jedi pepe, if only.
Kinda reminds me of the black kids make a wish, to see the ghost busters, and the send the all women cast.

disgusting whore should be shot

Attached: angery.jpg (750x747, 66K)

>love

I don't believe you.

I wonder what his tripcode is.

Because in order to have children you have to be pretty selfish to begin with.

You think living in hell is a better alternative? You can't even comprehend the pain you will experience. I'm not judging him and he might have not even went to hell for it(Only God can chose) but suicide is a sin and this is coming from someone that have tried it as well.

This is so scary
I wish there were a reliable suicide method
Shotgun seems the best but getting a shotgun is hard.

Maybe you should... try it again, bozo.

Wahahahaha... I'm so cool

Did your parents not love you?

>I wish there were a reliable suicide method
Of course you do Hans, it's because you're german.

post the link faggot

if she really loved him she would just let the dude die in a bed, my dad has multiple sclerosis and he stated that he did not want to be kept alive my any mechanical means.

thank god he will not end up like the kid in the picture, literal suffering, just like not putting down a dying dog.

Because there is always a hope for a breakthrough in medicine and medical technology you fucking autist.

You Christ cucks are the worst. Look at the poor bastard. Literally a big ass carrot. Can’t do nothing but wait to die and there’s a worse fate? Just shut your faggot ass mouth. Look around you hell is on earth boy. you were sold a false bill meant to scare ancient people into behaving. Put the poor boy down.

is this suppose to be a joke wtf are you talking about

suicide is a sin but if i'm ever a vegetable Jow Forums i'm relying on you to take me out

Based

suicide used to punishable by death so their wouldn't be a problem like this

what does heaven look like?

Attached: jude.jpg (1200x857, 135K)

if you have a child while the current corrupt currency mongers are still in control you are not thinking of the child's best interest nor are you going to be capable of resisting when the time comes. I told my sister the same thing when she got pregnant. Have fun raising a child in chains.

You guys really dont get it.

She gets a massive check for caring for him. Plus tax breaks.

God made the world with all it's natural beauty in which we live in 6 days with a day of rest the sabbath day, imagine what he could do with thousands of years to prepare a place for us.

Just saying, if you force a child into this hellish existence, which would be purely for your own gain, you are a selfish person.

why though? His suffering is well deserved.

Instead of putting his life to good use he decided to be an eternally selfish faggot and now he has to live out the remainder of his life trapped in spectator mode.

a fate much worse than death

Wow, this woman is an evil, selfish munchausen by proxy attention whoring bitch.

After thinking about it hell might even be better than this earthly hellscape were living in

Attached: F80BF179-E734-40E7-8AB6-7568DD22C6E0.jpg (245x204, 18K)

>this hellish existence

Nice projection there faggot.

>hurr I don't enjoy my life because of worthless scum, life is therefore hell for everybody

God created the vast, VAST majority of humans specifically to torture them for eternity.

Maybe he'll get better

That's not even an answer, burger-brain.

>
k

Life is objectively about suffering. You're probably a brainlet if you can't comprehend this one simple fact

You should kill yourself and make room for those of us living the good life you eternally dutch faggot

>literally says he wants to die
>they don't let him
Epic. I need to get a DNR.

This really riles me up. I worked with people like this in a group home and then an in home care assistant later. This one guy was 40 years old and had been a vegetable since he was 8 and the parents just kept him around. 32 years of sitting in a prison of your own body. The only word the man could say was "help". It was absolutely heartbreaking and completely inhumane.

DARKNESS ALL THAT I SEE TRAPPED IN MYSELF BODY MY HOLDING CELL

Attached: thumb_darkness-imprisoning-me-all-that-i-see-absolute-horror-i-38214406.png (200x201, 29K)

>Life is objectively about suffering

T:brainlet

Fuck off Abrahamic scum that man needs to put out of his misery

Doesn't she give him good blowjobs?

God wanted this man to suffer, and will punish you or him for an eternity if you stop it.

Yeah man, I used to work with people like that and in aged care. It’s just fucked how anyone could think the state some of these people are in is better than being dead. I’ve always feared some shit happening to me where I end up a vegetable and my loved ones have not the decency to kill me. What a horrible existence.

Good. Faggot deserves it for being weak enough to kill himself. Hope he’s enjoying the hell he created for himself.

God wanted that kid to die and doctors and the parents with a a twisted sense of morality have kept him living in a hell of their own design. My god would do that to no one.

Because it’s the single most painful thing that woman could ever do.
OP obviously has no children, hell OP is probably a child.

>being this stupid

God doesn't play dice, He knows what's going to happen. He planned it to happen this way.

If your god can do this to someone, he doesn't deserve to be loved or praised.

>Why won't parents let their kids die and would rather have them as vegetables?
You can get lots of Likes and

Attached: 1543221607544.jpg (720x480, 24K)

>fail so much as life that you want to die
>fail and dying to
Damn bro, that's harsh

>German
Just start talking about the holocaust and you will be suicided shortly after that.
I have not said anything about her, and you clearly didn't even understood what I said.
>Look around you hell is on earth boy
And who is at fault for that you leaf dogfucker? Maybe you should import more subhumans and wonder why shit happens.
Nobody knows.
>thinking
Amerimutts can't think, its ok.
Show your flag. You get a civilization thanks to God and you try to act against that?!?

God has a plan for each of us that want to follow his plan. You can stray from God and his plan for you. When you do so things like this are a possibility

>He wanted to suicide

>"Nope! you thought your past life was hell? Let me show you what he'll really looks like, son ;)"

which hell, your version of hell, or the billions of other versions made up by other retards

let him kill himself.

>made up
The only thing made up is your race being white.

Is that a throatpussy?

the answer to your question is a place of incomprehensible beauty, colors we can't see, natural wonders that put those left on earth to shame, vegan animals of all kinds that do no harm to human life.

Fuck off you dumb nigger.
Your perceived vision of justified torture is not worth the RESOURCES cost.

Please take this post very seriously guys.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Go fuck yourself. He should have thought about his mother before attempting suicide.

Sauce on that claim?

Lmao, so many plebbitors in this thread.

I haven't read anything so stupid in a long while. Thanks.

Wow, rude.
I'm Australian :-)

Did you see Hell? What is it like?

duh of course not.

parents generally make children because they are absurdly stupid, not because they planned it carefully. I doubt anyone has really loved their child for decades.

Wants to kill himself probably because life is hell

is condemed to hell

because his whore of a mother wants to signal on social media.

hes in hell

his life is hell

he could be there till he dies of old age

this is worse then prison.

fuck

Hahahahaha, holy fucking shit bro, the delusion is REAL.

Attached: leastintelligent.png (263x200, 21K)

Sad!

She should pocket some extra cash by sucking him off and selling the video

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 261K)

I think I read somewhere that if you try to use a DNR in a suicide the paramedics still won't abide by it. Its an ethical dilemma for sure, personally I think they should uphold the DNR, a lot of suicides are irrational but if you have the foresight to try and get a DNR I'm guessing you put a lot of thought into killing yourself and have weighed the pros and cons pretty stringently.

He won't
Medicine is like 500 years too early before being able to even try to fix a vegetable

yea bro but he might discover hyperjump tech bro just like that hawking guy bro he could be telepathically transferring himself to other dimensions communicating with aliens bro u dont know

Metallica - One.

You should reread your posts then.
I have not.
>being a literal african larping as a Greek
?

I bet she cleans his cock and holds it when he wants to pee.

>amerimutt education
Its truly saddening.

Because they love them and parents are genetically programmed to protect their kids even if it’s to their detriment. This is particularly true of moms. Decent parents aren’t equipped to handle losing a child. It’s a date worse than their own death.

MONEY.....

this

Can you show the pics of this place, bro?

Guess that explains how she quit her job to care for him full time. He's her meal ticket. Poor bastard. What a cruel and evil disgusting thing to subject your child to.

WOW POLITICS on parade with condom COCK size orange OK...red undesirable....whoda thunk IT...

yep
what money?
I bet keeping him alive costs more than they get while e-begging

Kys faggot

Imagine being a sandnigger chink, LMAO. I

This is why I have talked to my parents about this, if I ever end up a prisoner of my own body, just pull the plug. My mom (surprise surprise) didn't like the idea and was unsure about it all, while my dad sat me down and praised me for it, said he agreed and wished I would do the same for him should it happen.

Well, at least he's quite motivated to get out of that state and off his mother.

fuck w*men

I'm more white than you turk. Stop believing in your retarded non existent allah

Stem cells regrow missing body parts...and humans are fully able again. Stem cells for humans can be made by nonhuman sperm semen cum
He might move again someday.