How can it even be refuted that Trump has been good for the economy and unemployment?

How can it even be refuted that Trump has been good for the economy and unemployment?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-075558~2.png (1440x1743, 159K)

Obama set it up

You mean helped unemployment by increasing it? The economy has also seen the biggest one day drops in it's history under him.

He's poison and needs to go. Pelosi and Schumer will see to it. Then we can go back to normal.

Attached: 1531673559685.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-080051~2.png (1440x1543, 128K)

Only reason he keeps it artificially lowered is by imprisoning and deporting latin american migrants who he screwed out of jobs in the first place.

Obama era gains chugging along. Two small dips in 2016 when the nation realized Trump might win. Then the last of the Obama gains as Trump era kicks in. Cue stagnation at best and rapid instability at worst.

Attached: b1f.png (492x692, 649K)

So Obama started that trend?

if you think the stock market has any basis in the real economy you are extremely naive.

You are both wrong.Obama "set up" nothing.The only thing this dumb nigger did is postpone the inevitable correction through the preposterous bailouts and by thus hiding the problem under the carpet.Leaving the stock market aside for a second and by just looking at the new lease on life your sick real estate market got is proof enough.The problems are still there though.Trump on the other hand has again almost minimal control over the whole situation.Sure he is commander n chief but can he actually control your macroeconomy?The answer is no cause you guessed ,that's what something only the FED can do.Dance little burgers dance but be sure to grab a chair when your kike overlords decide it's time for the music to stop.

liberals cant stand that average people can actually make money.

Attached: outsider.jpg (960x771, 95K)

>dat flag lecturing about finances
LOL!!!

It also saw its biggest increases in history under him. Also unemployment is lower than it's been in 15 years. Go fuck yourself.

Did you even understand a single word of what i said you imbecile?Do you even know what the "Greek crisis" was about or is your knowledge limited to memeing "pay denbts"?Nah didn't think so.Go stuff your face with mac n cheese and let the adults talk.

Obama said nothing that happened in Trump's first two years would ever happen. Those manufacturing jobs wouldn't come back. They did. You'd never see 3% GDP growth again. We saw 4% growth for multiple months. Seriously go fuck yourself. Obama can't claim what he said was impossible.

Claims don't mean a thing. What counts is what happened.

Take your time

Attached: 1547196913286.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

obama = six years of negative real interest rates, wall street orgy, slow economy on main street

trump = prosperous economy on main street, unemployment drops, money circulates, interest rates rise, orgy on wall street cools down

And what happened was Donald Trump was right as usual

Attached: 2ckFGlc~01.jpg (691x683, 74K)

Lets see how the day goes.

Attached: 22378323r223468.png (218x367, 8K)

Wow. Just wow. That's the reddest pill I've ever swallowed.

Based greekbro.

It's called a market correction, it happens when stocks grow too fast

My weed stocks been doing great since the farm bill

Gdp growth and unemployment rate aren't necessarily indicators of a healthy economy! The current unemployment rate was due to Obama policies focused on stabilizing the economy... Trump is a top tier con artist

>hur dur itz de obongo econme
>gibs me dat

Look at that graph, now guess when Trump's first major economic policy came into effect

Deregulation for example is an easy way to pump up GDP. The growth in the GDP comes at the expense of the poor workers.

I like the medias coverage of this
>market roaring
Obama did it!
>tanks
DRUMPFFFF
>upticks again
OBAMA'S ECONOMY