Finally a scientific explanation for Whites are so evil to other races. You can't help it - you're born racist

Finally a scientific explanation for Whites are so evil to other races. You can't help it - you're born racist.

Attached: DwlvdNIUYAU-CIw.jpg (807x513, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRLON3ddZIw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4327620/
history.com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide
armenian-genocide.org/genocide.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inherited ptsd

do niggers actually believe this?

Well then all racists are victims then they can't help but be racist white people should get special benefits for this

So blacks inherited shooting 8 year olds in the face in botched drivebys along with their

>Racism is genetic
>Intelligence is not at all
:^)

Lol, genetic memory..... It's like I'm being gassed and turned into a lampshade again.

the first 'latina' to CEO a fortune 500 company has quit after bankrupting it (a utility no less, pg&e, previously considered unbreakable) and you faggots are doing this. k

Checks out.

They need something like that because their entire imagined pseudo historical racial identity is based in things that never happened to them

> I'm waiting for the studies to confirm white violence
> Studies already show whites are the least violent

Uh but aren't you forgetting the sixty hundred septillion???

underrated

Someone should tweet her some IQ inheritance studies since she's obviously so fascinated by the topic of genetics

> inherited corruption
Do kikes believe this. I love lamp

Fought each other to free slaves
Fought each other to free Jews
What about our trauma

I hate the modern nigger coddling world.

Attached: 1537562652676.jpg (259x194, 8K)

then I guess we have nothing to lose :^)

>Finally a scientific explanation for Whites are so evil to other races. You can't help it - you're born racist.
I can't wait for all the White Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists to scream about how they love the minorities and that they're not a racist as they're taken to the death camps by the minorities.

It'll be perfect legal because there was a "scientific" study done that "proves" all Whites are inherently racist. The Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists won't oppose it because it's constitutional and opposing it would hurt the stock market.

>you're born smarter than jews

fixed that for you...

but I understand why you got confused.

>Whites are the only violent people through history
You see, this is why social media should be ignored. Why are we taking anything seriously said from all of these faggots lacking critical thinking concepts beyond cellphone games? Because they say it publicly on twitter? The death of social media will be the end of the social justice/canned virtue signalling and lunacy, something needs to be done about this.

Attached: shaggyscoobywnsd2od9.jpg (445x405, 29K)

sorry, I meant to say...

"Smarter than the jews would like you to be"

Here's the kicker... everyone's on that list.

You might not be at the TOP of the list, but you're next.

>Here's the kicker... everyone's on that list.

>You might not be at the TOP of the list, but you're next.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRLON3ddZIw

Attached: jew.jpg (640x322, 66K)

So that means i inherit my ancestors accomplishments too?

Attached: 1504018724508.jpg (450x600, 64K)

me too fren

Attached: 1544177072526.png (250x250, 1K)

I mean, with an average IQ of 70, one's ability to kill becomes far more limited as a result of not having the aptitude and scientific expertise to overpower one's opponent. After all, every race has an inherent in-group preference, whether one likes this or not, and it's a bit harder to kill with a spear than with a Gatling gun.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4327620/

Also, about hatred towards other races...

history.com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide
armenian-genocide.org/genocide.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Attached: Global IQ.jpg (1272x800, 277K)

Only White people can inherit negative traits or your rasist!

And yet there's no way intelligence is inheritable, right?

> wastes the GDP of a big third world country on welfare for the "oppressed minorities"
> evil
Pick one for whypipo.