This bad boi

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

this bad boi.

junta for this bad boy when?

Attached: 1005px-Flag-map-of-Greece.svg.png (119 KB, 1005x1024)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

where's the rest of macedonia?

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

best macedonia or monkeydonia ?

choose one :^)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

did you ask daddy?

Attached: daddy.jpg (78 KB, 600x600)

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

ah, you cut off the border at the chimp-out line. I understand now.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

mAkE aCHAiA GrEaT AgAiN

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Alexander the Great was pure Slavic, and also a time-traveler using Slavic-Time-Traveling-Technology. Alexander the Great Time Traveler went back ~900 years in time to form a Slavic Macedonia and build his empire, then feigned his death to time-travel back to 650 AD to join his Slavic brothers in their journey to southern Europe which eventually led to the formation of the the modern Slavic Macedonian nation we see today.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Bullshit we all know Leka I Madh was a Albanian timetraveler from 2912 AD

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Soon

Attached: google-map-greater-greece-hellas-by-hellenicfighter-d882dhq.jpg (136 KB, 1024x454)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Keep dreaming while we send the refugees and make you mutts too

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

That's...sexy.

Attached: 1523013431679.jpg (49 KB, 337x343)

Luke King
Luke King

Based and hellenicpilled.

Now add a wonderful western armenia and the rest of the balkan clay divided between bulgaria and serbia and we are golden

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

When your gay and pedo-pilled military will come to its senses.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

From whom did Alexander have Macedonian blood? Philip II and Olympia were both Greeks.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Shut up you Greek shill. Alexander the Great Time Traveler just pretended to be Greek, he had to troll some Greeks into doing what he wanted, he just trolled really well because he hated Greeks just like we- I mean the Macedonians you know of today. We hate Greeks just like Alexander the Great Time Traveler Trolling Master Greek Hater.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Why? Don't you have it bad enough already?

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

I don't hate the Greeks or Slavs. I'm just wondering why both claim to be Macedonian when both have little to nothing in common with us.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Bullshit. I did it. For the lulz.

Robert Green
Robert Green

Stop eating grass from Kozloduy, gypsy

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

I want to go to Athens but I think I'll get fucked by turks

William Taylor
William Taylor

we send the refugees and make you mutts too

Funny comment considering there are 5 million Syrians alone in Turdgay and countless more millions from every shithole around the world. You're being outbred by Kurds and replaced with other shitskins. Now big daddy Trump will also fuck you raw.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

KEK
The real Macedonia would wipe you out
Don't even mention Turkey

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

We are already fucked economically by Erdogan, Trump can threaten us with his PR bullshit all he wants. It's not gonna stop us from killing off the shitskin PKK/YPG terrorists.

Attached: IMG-1397.jpg (83 KB, 1051x569)

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

There are no turks in Athens, only pakis

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit