This bad boi

this bad boi.

junta for this bad boy when?

Attached: 1005px-Flag-map_of_Greece.svg.png (1005x1024, 119K)

where's the rest of macedonia?

best macedonia or monkeydonia ?

choose one :^)

did you ask daddy?

Attached: daddy.jpg (600x600, 78K)

ah, you cut off the border at the chimp-out line. I understand now.

mAkE aCHAiA GrEaT AgAiN

Alexander the Great was pure Slavic, and also a time-traveler using Slavic-Time-Traveling-Technology. Alexander the Great Time Traveler went back ~900 years in time to form a Slavic Macedonia and build his empire, then feigned his death to time-travel back to 650 AD to join his Slavic brothers in their journey to southern Europe which eventually led to the formation of the the modern Slavic Macedonian nation we see today.

Bullshit we all know Leka I Madh was a Albanian timetraveler from 2912 AD

Soon

Attached: google_map_greater_greece_hellas_by_hellenicfighter-d882dhq.jpg (1024x454, 136K)

Keep dreaming while we send the refugees and make you mutts too

That's...sexy.

Attached: 1523013431679.jpg (337x343, 49K)

Based and hellenicpilled.

Now add a wonderful western armenia and the rest of the balkan clay divided between bulgaria and serbia and we are golden

When your gay and pedo-pilled military will come to its senses.

From whom did Alexander have Macedonian blood? Philip II and Olympia were both Greeks.

Shut up you Greek shill. Alexander the Great Time Traveler just pretended to be Greek, he had to troll some Greeks into doing what he wanted, he just trolled really well because he hated Greeks just like we- I mean the Macedonians you know of today. We hate Greeks just like Alexander the Great Time Traveler Trolling Master Greek Hater.

Why? Don't you have it bad enough already?

I don't hate the Greeks or Slavs. I'm just wondering why both claim to be Macedonian when both have little to nothing in common with us.

Bullshit. I did it. For the lulz.

Stop eating grass from Kozloduy, gypsy

I want to go to Athens but I think I'll get fucked by turks

>we send the refugees and make you mutts too

Funny comment considering there are 5 million Syrians alone in Turdgay and countless more millions from every shithole around the world. You're being outbred by Kurds and replaced with other shitskins. Now big daddy Trump will also fuck you raw.

KEK
The real Macedonia would wipe you out
Don't even mention Turkey

We are already fucked economically by Erdogan, Trump can threaten us with his PR bullshit all he wants. It's not gonna stop us from killing off the shitskin PKK/YPG terrorists.

Attached: IMG_1397.jpg (1051x569, 83K)

There are no turks in Athens, only pakis