Half-Life/HL2: Kalergi Plan pt 2: Electric Bugaloo!

Daily reminder that Gabe "Gas the Jews" Newel knew

Step 1: Kalergi
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Sheckles

Lets take a look at all of the protagonists who were part of the subversives in Black Mesa responsible for the disaster (or suspects of interest to the authorities later in the game)
>Judeth (((Mossman)))
>Dr (((Kleiner)))
>Dr (((Rosenberg)))
>Eli Vance (referencing book of Eli, blind leading the blind)
>Dr (((Freeman))) (Comonly anglacized jewish last name for crypto jews hiding heritage, hence why Dr (((Breen))) said his contract was open to the highest bidder, he's an infiltrator
>Dr (((Breen)))

So, this disaster occurs in 200?, basically kills 90% of the worlds population, and then the remaining 10% are encouraged by Dr (((Kleiner))) to "get busy" Its the fucking Kalergi plan!

>But wait, theres MORE!
Gabe "Where's the white babes" Newel made the original Half Life in 1997, the game starts at 0847 (First tower hit on 9/11) Black Mesa Disaster occurs at 0937 (Pentagon attack)

Attached: Half Life 2.jpg (801x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ch4wRRHTg
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=oTVVhCBYpx0&t=2s
cbc.ca/news/world/brian-stewart-canada-in-kandahar-some-allies-weren-t-impressed-1.1168906
youtube.com/watch?v=YKtZH_Cieq8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtZH_Cieq8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZL94GLP_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=BgYzOLQ8sU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meet Zov "Zog" Zahkaim, Comptroller at the Pentagon on 9/11

Attached: zov.jpg (800x534, 75K)

Here's him (The "G Man") meeting in game with Walter Pike, son of Albert Pike the Masonic Cunt who in 1871 predicted 3 world wars those protractor niggers would create to rise Jew World Order

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

Attached: zov2.jpg (1043x679, 79K)

>Half Life release date 1997 (2004 HL2)
>Snowden Psyop 2013

Attached: gf.jpg (477x595, 44K)

>Dr (((Kleiner))) encourages remaining 10% of earth mixed mutts to "get busy"

>Uh, anybody find the body?
>Body, what body?
What do Jesus, Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yvcD_E3i5g

Attached: hl.jpg (640x400, 29K)

"Hey this Afghanistan guy that used to work for the CIA but totally isn't working for them anymore ordered an attack on Jew York, we need you to look for him there or in Iraq or something"

Attached: 4r.jpg (538x358, 37K)

Attached: pike ngger.png (200x202, 23K)

Is OP off their meds?

Attached: 321D4CA9-81F1-43CB-820A-16D4624CBE26.jpg (376x410, 26K)

Oh I forgot Jow Forums is infested with zoomer scum, sad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life_(video_game)

Attached: 44.png (692x390, 200K)

Le bump

never played black mesa, just HL2.
not alot of story in that one to be quite honest. just brainbugs, antniggers and american police

The USA military is still in Germany overseeing the extinction of the German race

Attached: Useless fucks.png (748x424, 161K)

Attached: gm.jpg (500x280, 14K)

Thanks for Kandahar, faggots your military is about as worthless as Israel's
youtube.com/watch?v=oTVVhCBYpx0&t=2s

No my wodden shoe user, HL2 is set in Eastern Europe where the 10th Century Kazarian empire used to be (so like East Ukraine Crimia Baltic region)...all of the gas masks are Israeli, and the leader of the show is Dr (((Breen)))
>Boomer posted this cringie photo on FB

Attached: 444.jpg (635x425, 71K)

The Prophet Gabe "Gunther" Newel (PBUH) knew what (((they))) had planned the whole time!

Attached: 447.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

ahh that makes sense.
curious if tru

Thanks for leaving us Kandahar then bombing us during our nigh training.

Google how the founder of the EU, Richard von coudenhove-kalergi, wanted to start a war to basically annihilate 90% of the worlds population with say a nuclear war between US/ Russia (note Clintons insistance on no fly zone over Syria for example) and have remaining 10% be mixed mutt race lead by inbread kike overloards; like Dr (((Kleiner))) encouraging citizens to procreate after 20 years of combine occupation after nuke at Black Mesa drew combines attention and started 7 hour war...obvious alegories but the gist of it is there...what race is (((Gordon Freeman's))) waifu, halfrican chink and he's a celt? Gabe "Nazi" Newel knew

There's a reason we never got Half Life 3

That’s a good thing though. They may be annoying but they are the future.

good thread

Goddamn best game ever, year I was born, Zoom Zoom.

You idiots volunteered for it against both US and UK commanders wishes, and maybe if you fucking idiots knew how to use a BFT and weren't on Korea era coms you wouldn't get squished by zoomies
cbc.ca/news/world/brian-stewart-canada-in-kandahar-some-allies-weren-t-impressed-1.1168906

At LEAST the British had the integrety to ask for help and admit they lost instead of pulling back to KAF and LARPing as a military till like 2011 while the Taliban essentially had a safe zone in their heartland. The only military worse trained/ equipped than yours is the Germans and at lest they USED to be good; all of your "exploits" are storming sandy hills late in the war guarded by Hitler Youth and starving Soviet POW's and then taking a disporportuinate number of casualties against 15 year olds in conflict you are un ironically nostalgic for which you say "late to the party, lel yanks" when we literally never wanted to get involved, and didn't until you Crowncucks were getting your asses handed to you (again) and Hitler sperged out and declared war on us...fuck off, your entire "country" is basically an extention of Jew York 10th Mountain Division has allowed you to occupy, which when you had your FLQ crisis in the 1980's they nearly invaded Ottawa because your troops were deemed too incompetant to handle on your own, hilarius and syrup pilled

Funny, the combine can't create anything, only adapt the works of others (i.e steal)

so they obviously can't be Jews, MSN told me so.

Three things Jews have invented although
>Slavery
>Communism
>Usary
Really makes you think

Wow... a man with a goatee and glasses looks like Gordon Freeman! Could I be Gordon Freeman?!

Mind = Blown

>Low level Government worker does something that pisses off the government and fucks off to Russia
If you don't see that Snowden was a blatant Psyop (unrelated to HL) or at least saw himself as Freeman you're blind

The future needs to be destroyed.

Attached: 31269489168.jpg (596x365, 107K)

>Parasites that eat Pineal Glands
>IRL Elites are addicted to adrenochrome
Really makes you think; Gabe "Gas em all" Newel tried to warn us!!!!

Attached: 4t.jpg (900x720, 88K)

No the gas masks are Russian PMG masks with some artistic liberties to make them look unique.

That's the (((idea)))
>Masonic black and white floor
Half Life fans get a lot more explation in Prospekt add on (Opposing Force 2) (spoiler alert) Gman is basically a space jew living on the moon collecting humans

Attached: 4h.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

No we were pushed into the war in Afghanistan. It's what countries do for trade with the USA. Nobody in the UN wanted the war in Korea. That war was about Gen MacArthers bid for the presidency.

Attached: korean war.jpg (320x320, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YKtZH_Cieq8

55.000 white boys died in Vietnam . Spics married there sweethearts.

Attached: ristas 1.png (886x670, 453K)

Yeah but nations are destroyed, the location is Central Kazarian Empire (which the (((Combine))) bring back, google 10th Century Kazarian Empire, evil jews doing satanic shit tldr)
Nigger leaf if you don't want to get "pushed" into wars, try actually funding your military so we don't have to always cover shit for you...you fucking shitheals refuse to even make a 2% GDP contribution to defense, the MINIMUM required for protections such as NATO membership. TLDR you are useless parasites, just like Israel (who ironically also think their troops are best in the world according to literally nobody except for themselves and retarded boomers)

Disporportuinate number of white southerners, TLDR the good guys lost the civil war and it was supposed to be a worse war to cull their bloodlines. Old timers in the 82nd called it their stateside base "Feyetenam" for a reason, sad

>all of the gas masks are Israeli

Which to i said they aren't they you went on this crazy tangent.

>there

Confirmed know-nothing retard.
If you want to anger people, try not being a moron when you do it.

Attached: 1527294607406.jpg (730x480, 17K)

dont forget dota 2, with a merchant that has a very interesting appearance

You refuse to defend yourselves militarially so you force the US to cover your asses, then brag about your “free” health care which barely works with less people than California; leafs are truely the niggers of this planet...at least basketball Americans stay within their containment zones in our cities; stay the FUCK out of Florida, dog fucker...enjoy your tarrifs and Sub 70 IQ HIV positive Hatian Homo Errectus’s

Reminder that Newel worked for Microsoft.
If he "knew", then it wasn't prophecy.

I want half life 3 lads it still hurts. I just remembered when I was a kid and reached this fucking part and I thought "THIS ID THE MOST AWESOME SHIT EVER HOLY FUCK EVERYONE IS AFTER ME".
Then 2 came out and I fucking loved that game and where the lore was headed....
I want to know who is REALLY g man.
Still hurt bros... Still hurts.

>What is predictive programming
Same way Orwell warned of the Kalergi Plan in 1949 with his book “1984”

Gman in Prospekt (Opposing Force 2) is revealed to be a Space Jew living on the moon that collects humans; un ironically check Jewtube it’s a sick game takes an hour to watch like a movie

seems legit

Enjoy (Opposing Force 2)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtZH_Cieq8

bump, maybe they cancelled HL3 because it was too on the nose and at this stage it would invite too many immediate comparisons and tie in a lot of the theories swirling around at the moment

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

Uses MK Ultra and other brainwashing techniques to keep humans blinded/ his servers and deploys them where/ when he thinks they would be useful (“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world), Combine on “Perminant offworld posting” are the white uniform ones with the red eye monocle

Attached: 3FAE6BA4-650F-4E3C-A385-4BA4E413A368.jpg (1191x670, 66K)

>no commentary

ah a man of culture

Attached: 62C60C1F-9FCF-43FB-941F-731E874DC665.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Flashbacks are pretty cool, ties Opposing Force 1 togeather and explains how Gman got Shepherds team to do what they did...spoiler: his Commanding Officer who bugged out 1st few minutes who knew more than the grunts is a bad guy elite combine soldier in Prospekt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZL94GLP_oU

Yeah yeah bro I know that... But i wanted the ENDING. The normie one that catters to all my shit. Even a cliffhanger. But not a financial "lol this game doesnt even make money" cliff.
Shit.

>The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world
In HL2 when he says that, it is not "Difference" but is "Deference". Go back and listen to it again. He enunciates it in a way that it becomes clear.

Ending of Prospekt Shephard gets captured by Gman, realizes that he himself was victim to the MK Ultra brainwashing which is why I’m beginning of game he “woke up” in prison to facilitate riot to help agent (((Freeman))) (anglicacized jew last name, NWO infiltrator/ agent) black and white Masonic tiles are the tell...too much imagery/ coincident, Gabe “Get out of Palistine” Newel at least had a Mason on the developement team, if he wasn’t one himself

That cunt looks nothing like Alex. 1/10.

Listen to Zov “Zog” Zhakiam (Comptroller at Pentagon on 9/11 speak) he’s just a creepy weird Jewish fuck

Attached: CB6D626B-9C75-4029-96A8-7B5129539FD0.gif (300x199, 39K)

Hmmmmm thanks bro Ill have to check it out.

Wow! It looks nothing like that.

You seriously don’t see it?

Attached: 83533DE7-410D-4F0E-B5BD-8674F0DB4F42.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Attached: 1C7633BF-5E91-425F-8E3C-3B78D087BF5F.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>200?
2009. I think Black Mesa Source is more accurate to the lore because of the modern engine capabilities that gold source lacked to portray a futuristic image in 1998. It was for its time realistic however, I admit.

Also pls don't forget that Half-Life is a rip off Quake which is a RPG that ID software couldn't finish and rehashed it as Doom.
Only reason why Half-Life got popular was because it was the "COD" of its time because of the way levels loaded or having more emphasis on the science part than the fiction.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>There's a reason we never got Half Life 3
>jews canceled half life 3
This thread fucking hilarious. My co workers asked me if I'm going to be okay because I can't stop laughing.

Step 2 is clearly mass enslavement of some kind. That makes oodles of shekels for the (((Slave Masters.)))

No, he's probably on to something given the fact Valve have been mixed up with the FBI when the Half Life 2 leak happened. Wouldn't surprise me if some spook went "hmm you know I might play this" only to go "Holy shit we gotta censor this!"

If you remember back in 2007-8 Valve didn't have a stable income from a in-game market/DLC store. Sure it got percentages off game sales but still they had to release a new game from time to time. Episode 3 was next. Even if it wasn't going to be "up to the standard" as valve themselves stated they were paranoid they could've just fixed everything with Half Life 3 since 2 and the episodes were finished. So it's a bullshit fake excuse.

Then there was the leaks that allowed people to realize they'll be reusing beta content like the Borealis but most importantly that absolutely no progress was done after after mid 2007. As if they suddenly stopped and made very tiny additions and deletions all the way to 2016. IIRC the writer Marc Laidlaw left as with all the other original or hl2 staff so there probably won't even be another Half Life game or it's gonna be shit.

>mass enslavement of some kind
Are we not already slaves?

Attached: ba9.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Attached: 5E57D63A-DB39-407A-B3AE-270A51012EFE.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Ever wonder why all that humans naturally seem to consider evil (before indoctrination) conforms to Jewishness?

yea it's probably a coincidence

Attached: CERN.jpg (490x368, 55K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Another attempt to make this board full of crazy conspiratards

Yawn

Not as much as we could be. There are still too many white people who can pick their jobs or choose to take things easy, for the Jews to feel safe around them.

Expect a massive monetary collapse, shortly before or shortly after Albert Pike's Third World War begins. Then a new currency will be issued but only for people who work. They will work because food will become prohibitively expensive and the new currency will be hard to get.

All conspiracies lead back to Jews. What a cohencidence!

Attached: 76BFA200-6199-4FBD-9348-955F66D52874.jpg (580x290, 50K)

Gas masks are pretty generic looking as it is, it doesn't look they completely ripped it off.

>Didn’t completely rip it off
COMBINE; aka technology thriving space Jews...Gman probably stole his teleport tech from Atlantis

Looks A LOT more like a Russian PNG mask.

Attached: Gasmask-PMG-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

I almost fell from my chair when i found out black mesa is a real place.

I'm still of the opinion they like to release during major breakthroughs in engines. 3 will probably be VR or some shit and show it off. At least have VR capability and show off a new engine.

COMBINE; Aka commune. Join the machinery of the state that destroys all individuality and serve your bureaucratic overlords who thrive off your labors.
Half life 2 was about communism imo. I don't think Newell was thinking about Jews when he made it.

Attached: CCD354B8-31ED-47D3-ACE9-4F0C80B4C9C5.jpg (900x720, 291K)

Communism is as Jewish as the Mafia is Italian, user

He shaved; meet Zov “ZOG” Zakhaim, Comptroller at the Pentagon on 9/11

Attached: 9A490009-4CC4-44C4-B202-DF97E04EC7AC.png (350x525, 294K)

American mafia was very prominently jewish. Sicilians were jooz who were kicked out of Italy.

Doesn't mean Newell would think or know that.

Who is a lizard person living on the fucking moon with all of his MK Ultra slaves; Propekt (Opposing Force 2)

Attached: 6C189742-5DC3-4C63-A209-50294244D216.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

This, real (Northern/Central) Italians hate those Mooreish looking rape babies

Do not dare besmirch the Prophets name, user. Gabe “Where’s the white babes” Newel (PBUH)

this. it was because integration had to be done at gunpoint. the south was a thorn in the NWO oligarch's side for a long time. The confederacy was the real America upholding the constitution.

Attached: realprofessor.jpg (1024x559, 66K)

Even though it's a theory I still believe the Gman is an enslaved Nihilanth like the boss of Half Life 1 only different.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgYzOLQ8sU8

Although in the early Beta and alpha of Half Life 1 he was just gonna be a stereotypical "Man In Black" hence G-man, Government Man.

Attached: G-man_first_model.jpg (750x558, 563K)

Ah yes the good Rabbi Dov Zakheim

Google Albert Pike for some real red pills and his 1871 Masonic pledge for 3 world wars...tldr and a lot of philosophy courses that are probably best left to boring Russian novelists and teens on acid, Nihilism, Gnosticism, and the death of Christianity for the Synagogue of Satans Plan...full of biblical (Genesis) references, “You Are man, he is not man but you are man” Gman is the biblical serpent, aka a slick talking JEW (Eli Vance, the race mixing retard in Babylon whole book of the blind leading the blind) it’s why he wants Alex and Gordon to give him grandkids (Imagine the Celt/Chink/Nigger mutt mix)

His nose is much longer in newer model versions, just saying

I see the daily schizo thread is up
>Gabe Newell is redpilled!
he's a money grubbing corporate dickhead, and Half Life is just a video game, not some hidden revelation

>tfw when I once thought Final Fantasy VIII had a message encoded specifically for me

Some people are just too young and impressionable user.

Attached: shame.png (248x257, 78K)

It’s basically Orwell’s 1984, which the NWO literally murdered him for leaking (Kalergi plan for plebs)