Chinks to execute Rob Schellenberg

Fucking chinks amirite?

Attached: robert-schellenberg.png (864x648, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/really-really-shocked-canadians-drug-smuggling-retrial-in-china-scheduled-for-two-weeks-after-appeal
nytimes.com/2019/01/14/world/asia/china-canada-schellenberg-retrial.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah well his fault for going to china

Attached: ugh.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Wonder if they'll use his organs for magic potions and healing balms.

Is that his actual picture? Looks just like my buddy. Any details or links? All I can find right now is tweets that say sentenced to death for drug smuggling.

Haven't seen any articles about the sentence, but the retrial was in retaliation to the Huawei stuff
nationalpost.com/news/canada/really-really-shocked-canadians-drug-smuggling-retrial-in-china-scheduled-for-two-weeks-after-appeal

Reminder that chinks are insects who lack empathy and self awareness.

>arrest huweii cfo
>random foreign nationals from that country sentenced to death

Like clockwork. Thats what the west doesnt get. Cultures are radically different. Treating everywhere like a huge USA is a malady of the western infantile.

good
Next times you deal with your problems first and leave Saudi Arabia alone

Sheckelberg?

lmfao

It's a kraut name, settle your nose detector.

dont smuggle drugs in to a country that gives the death sentence for drugs. Actually dont smuggle drugs period.
fuck drugs and fuck drug smugglers.
china number one

>canada allows chinks to execute it's citizens and doesn't even see it as an act of war

pathetic.

Who? And why should I fucken care?

>Any details or links?

nytimes.com/2019/01/14/world/asia/china-canada-schellenberg-retrial.html

Sounds like he was a bad hombre who got caught and now is whinging. Don't fuck with the dragon if you can't accept it wrath.

So Chinks should let Western degenerates smuggle drugs into their country

Really? Seems a bit much. Doubt he's just some rando, probably did something, but probably doesn't deserve death haha

Already did that.

>Schellenberg

>Warmbier

Are both of these guys Jews? Is this a joke or are they actually trying to start shit?

Attached: 71264563_p0.jpg (1280x1810, 159K)

China regularly executed foreign nationals. They post a notice in some bum-fuck nowhere country court house the morning of, call the family and give them a few hours and it’s done. Western countries get told after the fact, and the families ask for it not to be made public because of fear of retaliation.

The Jewish love of Asian women is the real shoah

They just want to punish white men for having adult sized penises

Canadians are notorious drug dealers and drug smugglers in Korea, Taiwan and I guess China. They usually go in under the guise of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers using fake degrees made on Khao San Road in Bangkok. I know of one Canadian in Taiwan who was importing English textbooks and inside the textbooks were cocaine, meth, etc. He got caught. He's been in a Taiwanese prison for the last 15 years. His name is Matthew Forand. He's from British Columbia.

>shellenberg
China must disavow anti-semitism at once.

I can smell how stupid you are through a fucking screen

kek

yes they are both jews

Non of you can see it ? Look at the timing
SAUDIA strikes back you idiots

Attached: 173F0367-7EFD-4A65-946F-6A142BFFC103.jpg (854x475, 325K)

Because of the United States deliberately HUAWEI

Many countries cooperate with the United States to deliberately obstruct Huawei

Originally, the Chinese side did not want the death penalty, but sentenced for 15 years.

But China had to change its verdict because of some provocations from Canada and Poland.

Think carefully about how the United States would deal with China if China arrested Tim cook.

Every country in the world will do something similar.

Belligerent move if you ask me. China has a shit human rights record, not much to gain here by drawing attention to that.

All he had to do was post in-store prices (no sale prices or loss leaders) and he would have been acquitted.

He was a drug runner for an international drug ring. They caught him smuggling drugs.

oh no what will the world ever do without some faggot leaf trafficking meth to chinks

good riddance, FUCK YOU canada

Drug smuggling in Asia. Here's your Darwin award.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Big talk from a boy with such a little penis

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.37M)

rob is kill?

Attached: 220px-Deucebigalowmalegigolotp.jpg (220x325, 25K)

>He was a drug runner for an international drug ring. They caught him smuggling drugs.
Lots of Canadian English teachers selling drugs in Taiwan and Korea. Last summer, a Canadian was murdered in Taipei in a drug deal. Taiwanese prisons are holding Canadian English teachers for selling drugs, also. Forand, by the way, copped to a 17 year sentence, and another Canadian teacher got 5 years for dealing drugs.

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
Good point. I agree 100%.

This wigga never saw locked up abroad. Do not smuggle drugs into Asian countries. They will fuck your shit up.

>Every country in the world will do something similar.

right and that is why they are only gong after men with adult sized penises

What, no gwai lo organ fetch top dorrah!

Achmed shut your currytrap. She's with me now.

>smuggle drugs into rabid ethnonationalist state that has death penalty for smuggling drugs
>get death penalty
>be surprised

>leaf meth smugglers are people too
yeah alright son

Fucking based
All hard drug dealing fuckers must be put down

It's more so the retrial that's the issue, he was initially sentenced to 15 years, which is fine, he's a criminal, he deserves it. But to up the sentence to death as a means of retaliation is the bigger issue.

Obligatory:

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>It's more so the retrial that's the issue, he was initially sentenced to 15 years, which is fine, he's a criminal, he deserves it. But to up the sentence to death as a means of retaliation is the bigger issue.
I have no problem with the guy doing time. But let's keep things in perspective here, it's just marijuana, right? Death is not proportionate to the offence in this case.

>the sentence to death as a means of retaliation is the bigger issue

You've met the Chinese I assume? Then you know what happens when someone bruises a Chink ego.

>it's just marijuana, right?
meth.

It's 220 kg of virus
in china law 50g virus can execute a condemned convict

Smartt. You have to play their game if they keep doing this. And send the CIA nigger hounds to balance the meta. This isn't the Clinton-Obama era anymore so I'm hoping the rest of the west doesn't just bend over so easily like Trudeau who was visibly shaken while speaking to the news media.

>(((berg)))

Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1547090679325.jpg (501x585, 44K)

Based and redpilled

so says the world's largest fentanyl producer, a drug with a significantly higher rate of overdose and death.

It's funny
So China has to play American's games?
Huawei does not sell in the United States

But Apple sells in China and it sells a lot.

Huawei is only doing business in Europe

Why don't you let your American businesses improve their competitiveness instead of making a fuss about HUawei?

Why are so many American companies doing business with Iran that their CFOs have not been arrested, but Mengwanzhou has been arrested?

Put aside your arrogance and Huawei has done nothing wrong.

Huawei puts spy devices into all their products. I don't want you chinks spying on me.

Fuck leafs

Why do they want to spy on us all they will do is confirm we have big white cocks and they have dinky doodle dongs and they will feel more sad

Why dont you ban apple?

>6
Prove it

Otherwise you'd better eat what you say.

>killing Bergs
K

No they won't.. Canada's Faggot In Chief will pay them billions of dollars not to... because there isn't a terrorist on the planet this cunt won't pay off.

Jokes on the chinks. Much win for Canada.

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-15208163.png (500x303, 87K)

>there’s a billion vicious chinks several countries away from me with millions of soldiers, thousands of guns and such, whose response to kike trickery is overwhelming violence
You know, it makes me happy knowing even if the jew defeats us, they will still lose.

Dont worry big daddy US will protect you as long as you keep fellating them

>Huawei only does business in Europe
wat

You fucking Bronze Age shitbags would be fucked without the support of the US and your Israeli owners. Your royal family are Donmeh crypto-Jews.

REMINDER

Attached: Trudeau-Admires-Chinas-Basic-Dictatorship-300x130.png (300x130, 66K)

fuck drug dealers, don't go to china
and hopefully the huawei lady will soon be extradited

Jews created the CCCP.

>Schellenberg
Oh wow, that sucks...

>druggy jew btfo
>chinese roastie spy still imprisioned
Everyone wins

Attached: 1497124327715.png (371x353, 148K)

>berg

Good.

In fact, the United States is the biggest terrorist on the planet (hidden under so-called justice)

Eventually it will inevitably weaken and perish, just like Rome.

We can wait and see.

It's a matter of life and death, so politics shouldn't be a factor. When determining whether someone lives or dies, justice should be the only thing people look at. Not politics. We didn't kill Meng Wanzhou.

>mfw she dies of "natural" causes while in American custody

Attached: fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg (250x200, 12K)

If you go to other peoples' countries follow their laws. I feel no empathy for this fucking idiot.

Fucking leafs started a game of chicken with a race of people that don't blink, what were they expecting?

Why do fags keep spamming this?

Fuck off you SJW queers.

Attached: D65EDE1B-8F27-4DED-B620-82850586359D.png (1280x853, 19K)

Nigga we did it cause Drumpf told us to

Canada allows Germany to imprison Canadian citizen for posting holocaust denial stuff in Canada.

If something happens to USA who is going to buy your shitty smartphones?

You should go to Google Chinese's law

220 kg methamphetamine is enough for many executions, which is the original law in China.

At first, the judgment itself was lighter.

>Nigga we did it cause Drumpf told us to
I can't help but feel that it was an IQ test from God Emperor Trump, and Just Not Ready has failed it.

It's a pasta that mentions several forbidden topics in China in Chinese. Theoretically any Chinese citizen with those phrases saved to to their hard drive. cloud drive or e-mail sever can be prosecuted

They never should have arrested her, they should have let her go, than put out an warrant for her arrest AFTER she was out of Canadian jurisdiction, if she don't show, seize her Canadian property.

In THIS game, don't play with humans because China doesn't even care about chink lives, so Canada loses. In a property war however, I believe Canada can grab more Chinese property in Canada than China can grab Canadian property in China.

His surname says a lot to me, where can I watch him being executed?

Attached: xi jinping.png (473x473, 427K)

Already kinda is going that way, China having Nukes that the US can't do anything about. I don't know much about China, but I assume its just like most place you have your bad and good areas and its probably misrepresented.

forgot to add

and supposedly the closely monitored Chinese internet has filters that look for those words as the information is transferred.

But they can't even grow an adult sized penis do you really expect them to filter every ones communication in real time

He was a drug smuggler you retard. He got caught and didn't even bribe his way to safety. It's his fault for not giving a bribe to the local authorities

Of course, but so will China. Most speculate that it will do so without ever reaching international power status. This is a race that never sailed west of the Arabian sea or east of Japan. Its a communist dictatorship in the Asian style with a GDP per capita less than Mexico.

Saudis have praised this action against "Canadian degeneracy. "

Yeah he smuggled in an adult sized penis the ultimate drug to cause the women of china to rebel. For that he was arrested

Nigger I bought an Honor 8 phone off Amazon two years ago. Unless something recently changed, they definitely do business in the US.

If you want to know the facts, you have to read many media reports, but the western media will not let you see everything, they will only report what they want you to know.

Every time they talk about China, they think it's evil. If China is evil, which country did China invade to build a history of civilization?

The United States is not good. Instead, the United States invades many countries in the world and relies on its economy to control many countries.

This. Stay out of Hongcouver.