Is TUI fly Deutschland /our airline/?

>Is TUI fly Deutschland /our airline/?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/13/family-forced-sit-plane-floor-airline-allocated-seats-didnt/amp/

Attached: 20190114_081907.jpg (1440x2092, 876K)

Mudshark BTFO, next time seat them on the wing

I dont get the problem.

Toll paid

Sorry ma'am, no pets allowed.

Overbooking tickets should cause airlines to get a 10k per seat fine.

holy shit i love tui now

Attached: 1514383978119.png (750x421, 333K)

let me guess, she had to make a big fucking deal because the mixed kid that was with her, of course. and let me guess, she was also deeply offended personally because feelings or whatever. be a fucking adult and be like well ok, can you get me on the next flight, preferably in a seat? and hey mind if we go chill in the sky lounge while we wait and call it square on the seat? and then you're set with an airline for a while. rather than making some scene, like a pack of fucking sub human nogs.
that's whats wrong with whites, they've started to act like sub humans far too often, have some fucking self control and stop acting like you're so wronged by society because something doesn't go your way.

>im sure an airline let people sit on the floor without seatbelts

Fuck off with your fake news

Attached: TollPaid3.jpg (488x695, 214K)

Overbooking is a huge problem among airliners, but im surprised they were allowed to sit on the floor, thats a huge safety hazard

Should only be "in part"

There's no way they would let them sit on the floor for takeoff and landing. The news today is so fake.

Someone needs to stop british sex tourists.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000185482052_trans++gsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdOVpSgDomDLZ8AADwsgaFEo.jpg (810x506, 59K)

Which one is the dad?

theres an empty seat in the picture

that's one ugly kid

There's absolutely no way an airline would allow this and still fly

This is izi money behind a court.

Attached: 1545521695412.jpg (460x257, 18K)

/thread

She likely played the race card by proxy. At least subconsciously.

It wasn't overbooked. The plane was changed in last minute due to technical problems. In the new plane there weren't physically this seats available.

This, I doubt Germany would be any different than the US and here that isn't happening unless the entire flight crew and airline wants the FAA to fuck them all up.

Or just play the race card and sue for free money.

OP here. Thanks for the laughs guy. Your comments are great.

Nice
>Paula Taylor and her daughter
>her daughter
Yikes!

100% fake since you are not allowed to do that when taking a flight.
lift off and landing on the floor
lol sure m8

>daughter

Attached: 1245455255.png (646x595, 280K)

Oh fuck. That's a girl?

this
A German airline, of all airlines would allow such a shitshow of ORDNUNGSGESETZ to take place.

If people would read the article they would see they got the extra crew seats wich were in front of the food and drink supply. They had to move for a few minutes so people could get their peanuts or whatever.

this.

Like what the fuck...

Attached: 1523301593097.gif (640x550, 204K)

The thing is, people only read the headlines.
"People forced to sit all the time on the floor during flight." is the message they got.

Group A:
FUCK AIRLINES FUCK NAZI RACISTS

Group B:
that story is total bullshit

Well seems like it is a little bit of both.
But where did the stewards sit?

They need to be stopped!

Attached: 8f72eb7db88cc05a692ff7adbcb672572afdc2524bc1c3bd2cpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (620x638, 56K)

THAT'S A FUCKING DAUGHTER!?

Read the article. That is not what happened.

These anons are correct, but didn't bother to read the news item
>They were given the seat numbers 41 D, E and F, but when they boarded the plane they could not find their seats and cabin crew instead offered them flip-up 'jump' seats tucked into the crew station.
>They were later forced to the floor because flight attendants needed access to food and duty free items.

In any case A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

What a shame. Good old Germany's back again.

That's why I posted here my correction

Bigot boner status: Activated

Attached: 1433455131821.png (419x238, 84K)