Man goes on racist rant in UK McDonalds, currently awaiting sentencing for prison

Man goes on racist rant in UK McDonalds, currently awaiting sentencing for prison

youtube.com/watch?v=J66-qVKQV8A

Attached: ukuk.jpg (1080x1344, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TE8u-0zW1bw
twitter.com/__Lexldn/status/1083848231619125248
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6584345/McDonalds-diner-claims-white-men-built-civilisation-slams-immigrants-feminists.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/canada-million-immigrants-years/story?id=60306973
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man arrested for observing self-evident facts that everyone else is thinking

Lol UK is so cucked it makes me proud to be Canadian and that's a fuckin hard thing to do

Watch the video and look at how based and redpilled his fellow whites are when they force him out of the restaurant.

I'm afraid his days are numbered.

Attached: 1511589081850.jpg (888x765, 188K)

Unironically based

He should have said indigenous Europeans.

Attached: yuri.jpg (570x640, 63K)

Sorry. :(

Speaking the truth is the most dangerous thing you can do in the West now

>boomer blaming immigrants and women for his non existent problems
What's new?

>eatery

>when pol leaves the basement

remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TE8u-0zW1bw

Attached: 1545101321361.jpg (675x679, 56K)

I suspect this guy posts here.

Based geezer

Attached: 1514256880402.png (200x176, 62K)

Dumb nigger you're like 7 years from this if Fidel Castros son gets another election, and I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that fat jew or communist poo in loo either

>I’m going get bare vexed man.

Here's the video of what happened when this guy walked out the McDonalds:

Truly /ourboomer/

Attached: 1525367694744.png (381x353, 36K)

Some old idiot ranting isn't newsworthy. There's a fucking hobo that calls people niggers every day where I live and it never makes the news.

What you have to remember is that this is intentional humiliation propaganda. They want to spam this and say "Look at how you will be treated if you tell the truth!"

Some guy making a scene in a restaurant happens thousands of times every day. Use your fucking brain and recognize the propaganda.

>he let Jow Forums in his head for good
kek

Attached: 1545078572497.jpg (608x608, 59K)

WE'RE FUCKING FULL!!!!

I'm so proud of my ancestors for murdering your cancerous kind, S to spit on (((Crown))) cucks

reminder that UK is atrocious totalitarian state where police protetcs child rapists and prosecutes people for opinions

wait, he was arrested?
for what?
what crime did he commit?

hatespeech

Not defending pakis or slags but I’d argue McDonald’s destroyed the uk far more

so he tells the truth and now the uk gov will jail him
are you bongs paying attention?
your citizens are being jailed because they dont like the muslims and corrosive feminists that the gov pushes onto the population. ridiculous

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Where is the source he is awaiting sentencing for prison. You only posted the original video and article.

to be fair memeflaggot, the US will charge you with domestic terrorism/hate crime for calling someone a nigger or Kike in public now

You're officially banned from NATO, you may surrender your assault spoks at the nearest armory and then have the rest of your "soldiers" report to their nearest Mosque for integration training with the local authorities...Thanks for Helmand, faggots

What a fucking moron
You have to convert to Islam right before the police arrest you, then you accuse the police officers of racism and they will be jailed for committing a hate crime

Attached: 1545985149532.png (1816x1750, 446K)

makes you think

Attached: diversity budget.jpg (865x992, 288K)

>tony is mad racist yo know

There is a direct relationship between SJW hysteria and foreigner threat perception. The sois most furiously denying that they're racist are the ones most aware of what's going on

>going to jail for speaking the truth (most likely)
Hahahaha, fucking UK so cucked and so pathetic.
You fuckers were always bitches, never fought for yourself always had someone else dong the heavy duty hauling and fighting for you bitchassses. When you cuck around it comes back around. UK == the Cuck Nation of the World.

>my ancestors
The people who fought the revolution were brits, not 54% goblinos

arent you a brainlet
>some kid gets out a cellphone and records a video of a silly guy acting silly - despite all the truth bombs
>WOWE THIS MUST BE PROPAGANDA

Attached: 1536325341251.png (1156x900, 912K)

>Use your fucking brain and recognize the propaganda.
Use your fucking brain and recognize the propaganda.
>Use your fucking brain and recognize the propaganda.
Use your fucking brain and recognize the propaganda.

fucking faggot KYS you make fellow american posters look bad

Attached: rotherham.png (600x1068, 59K)

The ocean really needs to swallow that Island up, but as a burger I can't say much either

Attached: 289654123.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

Speaking against his jewish masters.

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

Ignore, hide, report.

There is no new information in OP just reporting the original event, with subsequent Amerishill posters trying to divide and conquer with brithate posts.

Oi!

Attached: 1545419061075.jpg (578x800, 110K)

>You fuckers were always bitches, never fought for yourself always had someone else dong the heavy duty hauling and fighting for you bitchassses.

America has never won a war on its own. Wars where you go in alone like Vietnam, you lose. So, ironically, your post applies to yourself more than anyone else.

Attached: 1531699807095.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

I'm amazed they didn't call the military to come shoot him dead for that, the UK is fucking crazy far left. Even the conservative party is far left.

no it isnt shut the fuck up you fat brit fuck

>UBT

Adjustment Bureau

>stop posting threads that completely comply with the given rules

You are the cancer ruining Jow Forums.

Are we supposed to pretend that everything is fine and posting gross abuses of justice is off-topic? How retarded are you?

Jow Forums in real life

It's basically choosing whether you want 1000000000 pakis to rape you or 100000000

>the UK is fucking crazy far left

This is where the US is heading if someone doesn't stop them pretty soon or burn it all down.

What would happen if I did something like this, but more overt, while on vacation in the UK? Do their cops carry anything dangerous or could I simply ignore their requests to be arrested?

>low t amrishart lashing out like the high estrogen mutt he is

Attached: 9110F10B-0743-404C-AD23-9CFCDD272FC6.png (1149x1400, 154K)

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

prison for stating a fact that white men built this civilization? england is beyond fucked

The better question to ask people like that is:
WHAT IS IT SLIDING?

you are a larping faggot and youre not killing yourself yet. hurry up please

america singlehandedly defeated us in 1898.

I've started cutting in lines in front of black people and none of them say shit. I'm usually the only white guy wherever I go and got sick of waiting on nogs trying to figure out why their EBT card isn't working for 20 minutes each. They really believe this white privilege nonsense to the point that they think if they speak up to a white man the cops will shoot them. I can't believe it, but not a single one will say anything.

Attached: 15472686467311192948269.png (545x600, 294K)

>say words
>go to jail
where have I seen this before?

Attached: 1517254804020.jpg (163x166, 8K)

You’re already there, luckily you were born into a constituted republic.

Too bad you mutts already lost the demographic war.

Who's quote is this?

people record phone videos of stupid shit all the fucking time it isnt one big conspiracy. i know it isnt spring time yet but LARPing has to wait

really?

Somebody kill me. I can't this anymore.

Attached: 1543952933940.jpg (420x420, 35K)

Source:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6584345/McDonalds-diner-claims-white-men-built-civilisation-slams-immigrants-feminists.html

OP didn't post any evidence of this happening just the original video of the rant. Which shows its just a bait thread, from this we can deduce it exists purely to do 2 things, divide and conquer with hatred being different nationalities, and 2 to distract from threads and discussions which may be important to current events.

Dumby
abcnews.go.com/Politics/canada-million-immigrants-years/story?id=60306973

>that's what calling people niggers on Jow Forums
Whew ugly old men, no surprise here. Who's dad is this?

He’s right tho

im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of acid or *beep beep* truck attacks

The truth is often shocking.

>when Jow Forums leaves the house

This is what happens when y'all spout your drivel in real life. You look like a bunch of freaks.

THIS VIDEO IS NOT FAKE PROPAGANDA

PEOPLE RECORD PHONE VIDEOS OF STUPID SHIT THAT HAPPENS IN PUBLIC ALL THE TIME YOU DUMB BRAINLET NIGGERS

With help from the french is “singlehandedly”?

>Be a britbong
>Say words
>Go to prison

Top kek.

I believe.

It's not proud, it's marginally less ashamed. If you were Aussie you could be less ashamed, but we're still a joke with the Scomo and Shlomo regime we have here.

>tfw you can no longer distinguish satire from reality

Clearly he has no locince to speak his mind

Attached: the last 8 years.jpg (662x500, 529K)

There are 10 year old girls here who could AR 15 nogs with one mag.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

This is fucking mad

Real childish, if you want to really get into interracial crime rates per capita we can, I don’t think you as an American would fare too well if actual facts were presented

>he likes Desmond is Amazing

nah it’s just your orwellian shithole, you cucked faggot

get off Jow Forums and take back your country

That's classic

>says words
>awaiting prison sentence
Jesus Christ a joke of a country

>non existent problems

The fact that he got arrested for speaking the truth is a pretty big fucking problem and he has every right to be pissed off. You sound like one of the castrated bugmen in the background.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6584345/McDonalds-diner-claims-white-men-built-civilisation-slams-immigrants-feminists.html

>'Enquiries are underway to identify the male. Officers from Lambeth investigate. No arrests.

best to keep opinions in public to your self and maintain a low profile in public, however when at home, train, study and learn how to fight, for the future of the UK is (((very dark)))

Here's the video of him getting confronted by blacks outside:
>twitter.com/__Lexldn/status/1083848231619125248
>twitter.com/__Lexldn/status/1083848231619125248

>muh guns
You know niggers have guns as well right

I guess hotels are called "sleeperies" in the UK?

Lot of immigrants and feminists blame English men but you don't see media calling them ''racist'' or ''sexists''.

Britain is cucked to death.

Attached: What Britain has become.jpg (700x466, 81K)

if you tolerate this your children will be next

Attached: rotherham.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)