CUCKED: Gillette challenges men to shave their "toxic masculinity"

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=z2rIgsPlJd0

wsj.com/articles/p-g-challenges-men-to-shave-their-toxic-masculinity-in-gillette-ad-11547467200

Gillette's new ad puts a new spin on the brand’s 30-year tagline—‘The Best a Man Can Get.’

Gillette addresses “toxic masculinity” in a new digital ad campaign aimed at men, the latest message from an advertiser attempting to change societal norms.

The ad, dubbed “We Believe,” opens with audio of news about the current #MeToo movement. A narrator then goes on to dispute the notion that “boys will be boys,” asking, “Is this the best a man can get? Is it? We can’t hide from it. It has been going on far too long. We can’t laugh it off, making the same old excuses.”

Gillette parent Procter & Gamble Co. is among companies that in recent years have used advertising as a platform to promote their stance on social issues such as gender equality, and polarizing political topics such as immigration and gun control.

Attached: toxic.png (844 KB, 901x707)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=z2rIgsPlJd0
wsj.com/articles/p-g-challenges-men-to-shave-their-toxic-masculinity-in-gillette-ad-11547467200
youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=IPPf3sZIo-Q
thecandlemakersstore.com/gunpowder-fragrance-oil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ThDBf14qPsc
youtube.com/watch?v=UtkYYe_Cw14
maggardrazors.com/product-category/razor-blades/individual-blades-packs/
archive.li/4y3Jj
yaqibrush.aliexpress.com/store/group/Synthetic-Hair-Brush/2986023_512330390.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qAIXC4hOsHo

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Real men don’t shave

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Good thing I don't shave.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

/thread

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

you're all rapists and masculinity is bad, buy our product goyim
we live in a society

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

You mean Muslims and Jews.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

I don’t understand these companies. There is no financial reason to do this. Also, the great irony is these stupid commercials won’t be able to change female instinct from wanting masculinity.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Women shave more areas of their body than men.

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Shaving is the ultimate submission to (((their))) wicked engine. Fuck it.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Don't forget to point out their male products are cheaper than their female products!

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

They do it for comfort and not for men, though. :^)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Lmao, dropped. I bet it was a women who made that shit. Guess what, insulting your audience doesn't work. Marketing 101.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Gillette addresses “toxic masculinity” in a new digital ad campaign aimed at men, the latest message from an advertiser attempting to change societal norms.
Imagine buying Gillette products. Only queers shave with Gillette.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Switched to a single blade safety razor and a large pack of blades. Haven't had to buy a new pack in years. I don't care how they try to spin their overpriced blades, I have no reason to go back to them.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

but I get psoriasis if I don't shave

Attached: 1546709099883.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1000)

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

/thread. Allright boys let's pack it up.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

All advertising in the US is geared towards blue voting white women because they're the ones who spend the most money on the shit advertised in commercials

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

This. Nazirism is the true religious covenant with God. It embodies all of Jow Forums's values:

Look and act like a man. You can shave once a year or if someone dies.

Drink in moderation outside celebration.

Disregard thots.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

(((gaylette)))
wilkinson or fuck off

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Fuck this

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

They hired female millenials in their advertising department. Seriously, all this shit started when people started hiring millenials.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Real men don’t hide their weak chin behind a beard like a savage.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

More WOKE CAPITAL
When will you retards finally complete the picture?

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Was thinking about it too. What is the difference, does it take longer to shave?

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Yup. Get a 30 dollar electric beard trimmer if you sant facial hair. Never hVe to buy shaving stuff again

James Rogers
James Rogers

jesus christ this made me want to faint

the disconnect that the advertisers have is immeasurable, i guess being a single kid you probably wont ever feel the urge to beat the fuck out of your brother/sister

Attached: thatsnothowwetreateachother.jpg (347 KB, 1028x774)

Eli James
Eli James

Marketing women are cancer

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Time to stop buying gillet folks, everyone switch to dollar shave club. Ask them about the special on ball trimmers and cream.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Just need to be more careful. Blade cuts hair faster can nick skin easier

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

The only people who say this tired ass memes are betas who cant grow facial hair.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Women are gay

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Look at all these "real men"

Attached: 79283543.jpg (162 KB, 994x745)

Grayson White
Grayson White

This

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

This. 10/10 masculine jawline here. Don’t be mad, faggots.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

just drop the nukes already

Easton James
Easton James

don't give the soys ideas.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Black or white fallacy.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

being this much of a faggot
I’ll parade my chad-tier face structure around while you grow a basedbeard to compensate.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more mass shootings. Young men are constantly being bashed over the head that they're not good enough, that they're inherently defective.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

hopefully this new gillette campaign will force them all to shave thus returning them to their foetal form

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

But you can't disregard the higher management in their late 50's and up. The actual hard-core boomers. The hippies run the show now, and they finally have carte blanche to approve all the garbage they used to believe and make it policy. By the time they've fucked it all up they will be long gone with fat pensions. What ultimately awaits them is an army of Filipino nurse's aids to wipe their asses while they rot in a home, and good fucking riddance.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Attached: delta-force.jpg (190 KB, 800x600)

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

It's time boys

t. Dollar Shave Club Marketing Team.

Attached: file.png (1.01 MB, 1200x800)

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Find me a modern man with a beard who looks respectable then.

Attached: beard-meme-3.jpg (78 KB, 800x800)

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

What the other user said, I had a lot of small cuts for the first couple weeks as I got used to it. It takes about the same amount of time and is more precise if you decide not to go clean shaven.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

None of those are even beards. This is the power of soi overcoming natural testosterone which allows real men to grow manes on their face.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

When was the last time you were this happy, Jow Forums?

Attached: Konata-Lucky-Star-Just-Woke-Up-Bed-Head-Nappy-Hair-Sleepy-Eyes-Squinting-Wut.png (79 KB, 250x250)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Romans started to shave beards because their younger partners liked shaved men.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

No not really. It’s cheap af and the shave soaps smell a thousand times better and last longer than a can of cream too. Do it. Also the single blades don’t trap gunk and hair.

Attached: EE329E6C-CAD1-440F-939E-E7643617364A.jpg (1.41 MB, 3264x2448)

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

How can we point out to people and make it go viral that Gillette purposefully posted this video here?

Learn to season the options field, faggots. We get used for controversial ad marketing all the time now.

Adam Green
Adam Green

Get your first month free using code

FMF8276ZM6RUEJUM

Attached: file.png (111 KB, 650x366)

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

What the ever loving fuck is this faggotry? I made it 16 seconds before raging and losing.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

worst razors ever. ever.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

imagine for a second that corporations really are involved in a global conspiracy to turn everyone into goobacks, mindless NPCs who buy everything at the store and who all want the same things for themselves

Attached: goobacks[1].png (315 KB, 960x540)

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I just buzz my hair with a pet groomer I got for $10 over 20 years ago

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Mass shootings happen because we shut down the loony bins and thought an ever changing cocktail of drugs was good enough.

Contrary to what liberals believe, chemically balanced men don’t just spontaneous go insane and kill everyone around them like in comics and movies.

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Couldn't even make it past that cunt from TYT turned up.
They're specifically targetting the soibois

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

The patrician choice

Attached: Screenshot-20190114-144810-Google.jpg (621 KB, 1440x1422)

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

That’s not happiness.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Toxic masculinity is actually real in the sense that men have been taught to be violent retards over nonsense. A real man is in control of his emotions. He is strong but also wise. That obnoxious drunk retard at the barbecue who is ready to fight over a misunderstanding or difference of opinion what a man is. His violence is certainly rooted in lack of knowledge and insecurity. That is not manly at all.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Fuck outta here. Safety razor, shave soap and a badger hair brush. 30 bucks and you’ll be set for a year. The next year you only have to buy razor blades and soap so that like 15 bucks.

Attached: 05400D0C-C5CD-4AB4-9E20-FC3A5C84AFC7.jpg (36 KB, 400x396)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Those people aren't happy, that's not a smile it's faked, soulless excitement.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Disposable blade master race

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

yes, but you dont have to shave as much. shaving becomes a ritual where you're forced to slow down. helps my brain.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

It's so ironic these retards blaming the fruits of a matriarchal society on masculinity.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

If you weren't in a little bitch country you would know that some men are at work for weeks and months at a time in the middle of nowhere and don't have the time or energy to shave until they get back into town

I keep around these kind of people, and do my best to not go to large cities.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

being this neckbeard

I bet you think your abalated cock makes you more manly.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Maybe just the balls for girls to suck my balls

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Lol they have a white guy catcalling a woman and the black trying to stop him. Just like the home security commercials where the burglar is always white.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

This.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

They even market men's products to women since women are so stupid and eaaily manipulated they know it's a waste of time to market even men's products to men. Essentially all these stupid ads you see are catered and directed towards wamen

Attached: F435A8A0-B5F4-4392-A55F-98906DA63C04-38900-00003448538798BA.jpg (103 KB, 452x757)

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Okay there abdullah

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

go to buy a Gaylette razor from the Wal-Mart
have to submit to an hour long privilege check followed by a mandatory tolerance seminar before being allowed to carry out my purchase
get fed up
ask if women have to undergo this sort of shit when their face-care beauty products use the foreskin of infant males mutilated by jewish doctors
everyone screams out in horror because they realize they have a nazi in the store
cops get called
get beaten in the store, in the back of the police SWAT van and then again in the cell they imprison me in for crimes against humanity
President Kushner gets on the tv set and personally condemns alt-white racist male bigots and that Israel is our GREATEST ally
my face is still fuzzy. goddammit.
I share the jail cell with Ron Paul, sporting a long wispy white beard, and his son, Rand who are both also in prison for anti-semitism
"We could've stopped this. We could've bought electric razors."

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Oh good cheap chinky blades

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Same but I do keep a light beard that doesn't hide my jawline, because why would I want to hide it

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Das.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

made in Israel
You're funding people who dismember and rape babies

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

And with that, I no longer buy Proctor and Gamble products. Hope it was worth it.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Gillette :(

The fuck am i going to use now to shave? I have tried every blade on the market and Gillette is the best by far.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Attached: 1517261575101.png (140 KB, 500x526)

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Yep. Real men.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

shave in the shower with fairly hot water
don't even use cream, use the same razor for half a year or so
never get any rashes, cuts etc.
Is shaving all a scam? I spend no money but get a perfect shave every time.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Their commercials promote drag faggots. Fuck off

Attached: 60223F6D-24CE-4E4D-835F-D2B28B1FFCCD.png (312 KB, 719x400)

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

They look empty inside

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Ayo stahp dat shiet. Dis a lady yo.
Oh, Tyrone, you’re my black knight in shining armor!

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

cis gendered toxic white males BTFO

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

this

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Women tend to do grocery shopping and buy things for their men.

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

I don't even use shaving cream.

Also I need one razor not 7

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

How about they learn to make a razor that can last more then a few shaves before it's dull and knicking your face forcing you to switch blades and spend excessive amounts of money on disposable razors. The best a man can get is learning how to shave with a straight razor that will essentially last him a lifetime. Get fucked gilette and your shitty, low quality products. Also blacks, Latinos and Asians barely have facial hair and Muslims don't shave for the most part. Good fucking luck

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

I'll try my best not to but they own most of the fucking brands in America. These cocksuckers are only doing this because they know it's damn near impossible to completely boycott them.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Reminds me of cucked Herz.

Attached: hertz.png (613 KB, 862x578)

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Diaspora Jews are the enemy. Zionist Israelis are our nationalist brothers.

Attached: 51C2D014-7428-4C8C-AAF1-BE8A54CF5275.jpg (27 KB, 600x418)

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

This

Grayson White
Grayson White

Gillette is the go to brand of trannies. A V O I D

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Late Stage Capitalism

Attached: resist.png (404 KB, 1042x1261)

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

I guess time to switch to Schick

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Boycott Gillette.

John Parker
John Parker

#OnlySchickForTheBaseOfMyDick

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

buying Gillette
Even in the rare occasion that I go full shave I never use their shit. Safety razor when I need to look nice, all other times I maintain a nice stubble.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Gillette actually wants their video to be criticized in the comments and downvoted into oblivion by people who'll never buy Gillette again after watching this ad

Yeah, no

William Cook
William Cook

imagine being this cuked and letting a woman buy your hygiene products. but I guess some fags love smelling like roses or whatever

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

leadership looks to their newer employees to see how the world sees them. they assume these retarded whores know what they are doing

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

ring a ding ding
80% of consumer soensing geared towards women

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

fuckin dollar meme club

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Ana Kasparian

are you fucking kidding me

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Probably this.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Haha this has to be a joke. Attacking your customers is never a smart move. Why do they do this?

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

this
the only people without facial hair are beardlets who can't grow it; I've had a full beard since high school, I stopped shaving in middle school

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

They probably assume (maybe correctly) liberals will share this and women will see it and say “yaaaasss i buy gillette now” thinking it must be genuine if the ad wasn’t targeting them (but it was). Women go through more razors.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

I work in advertising and marketing in Toronto, one of the largest hubs for this shit on the planet. For those who don't know, the whole industry is full of women and homosexuals. That's the reason behind this. The people making your ads are these pieces of shit, and most of them don't really like what they do. They wanna do activism, that's why Nike went all Black Lives Matter. It's a wild thing, having people who are largely anti-capitalist working for selling companies, but that's how you get ads like this. They wanna make activism short films and have the audacity to insult the consumers.

Women and homosexuals. The more of them there are, the worse everything gets. Oh, and how do they get there? Easy: HR is dominated by the same people, and they hire people they like. Often times the main stakeholders get final approval, but if all they're fed is a selection approved by fat blue haired hags, then there will be a clear bias over time.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

White guy is about to catcall
Nog steps in to stop him

Gang of white kids chase down one of their own

Black guy stops a fight and makes the fighters shake hands

Why do they subtly try to demonize whites on an anti man commercial?
It's like they deliberately switched the usual suspects.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

HR gets infested with sjws because sjws are the only ones that want to work in HR
HR SJWs fill company with purple haired feminists like them
If you disagree with the retarded feminists you are the problem so even a minority in a company gets away with ruining it

Corporate culture is cancer

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

My Merkur Futur says fuck you

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

i use the blue bics that are 3 bladed, they're fairly cheap and last a while

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

"FREE MARKET MEDIA" trying to change peoples opinions again.

Free Market is Marxist.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

I guess... I won't be buying that shit. Not that I did anyway haha.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Matt Stonie promoting a product he has no use for.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

No joke, I'd fucking love it if certain smells were incorporated in to men's hygiene products. Burnt electronics has always been one of my favorites, I'd dig shampoo that smell like it.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

So glad I switched to Harry's Razors last year, they're cheaper, better quality, more durable, and don't come packaged with B.S. politics.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

They just published that psychological study about ‘toxic masculinity’, basically being normal male is bad. They are truly in a war against men.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

you notice the majority of white men an boys

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

I did just to clean up the edges of my beard and shave my balls so my gf would lick them up. Now its Schick for this dick

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Nobody has put 2+2 together.

They’ve said masculinity is a disease. Eventually in this country the left will get socialized medicine... think of what is coming down the road here.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

t. Beardlet

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

It's just a shit-test, bro. Women have been doing it since forever, now they're pretending it's political. Ignore it.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

I wonder will they start to drug boys with something to stop toxic behaviour

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Unironically this. It's hilarious seeing all these beared men cope when they cut their beard off once every 2 years or so.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

I’m just worried how they will target boys in public schools etc especially white kids.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

This makes sense, I mean the owner probably doesn't give a shit either way, and probably can't do anything about it if he did

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

So Gillette is getting woke? Stocks down 5% when?

William Fisher
William Fisher

He has a point. It wouldn't surprise me if whatever ad agency made this is hoping it will go viral if we make a big stink about it.
The alt-right is trashing Gillette for taking a stand against toxic masculinity. Here's why it matters.
Trying to make it look spontaneous and not blatant marketing at all, as opposed to slapping a few banner ads on Buzzfeed or whatever. Expect advertisers to pull more of this shit in the future.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Didn't Harry's pull this toxic masculinity is bad shit last year?

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

FUCK GILLETTE BUY BIC RAZORS ONLY

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

Don't these faggots know that BIC and others make razors too?

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

that's for standing out less and looking authoritative in a backward Muslim country

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Gillete is part of Proctor and Gamble, don't know if that menas anything. Just throwing that out there.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

i was thinking h3h3 or joe rogan but i'm sure there's like a dozen e celebs that shill this garbage

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

bump. This is ridiculous.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

tfw no cool company that sells aftershave in manly scents like bonfire and gunpowder
Someone really should cash in on this.

Attached: 1532044072106.gif (2.7 MB, 400x225)

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Only castrated man can't grow beards.
You are signaling to the limbic system of people that you are a harmless eunic.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

That tittle is too real. Do you happen to write click bait articles like this for living?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

(((their))) mind games go deep though. if we dont respond they'll just fabricate the outrage.

Attached: 4A6E6143-119A-4205-983E-794492C411E4.jpg (85 KB, 881x1024)

Blake White
Blake White

I have a Mühle double edged razor and Astra blades. Am I fucked?
Mühle is German so probably degenerate and cucked and Astra is Turkish so probably anti-European and pro-Islam.
What are some good and redpilled blades?

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Poor excuse. Soldiers in WW2 had time to shave, so do you.

Attached: a.jpg (80 KB, 700x456)

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Gillete wants muslims to shave and stop raping little girls?
Racist much.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

FYI that video is unlisted so most people wont see the downvotes or comments. The 2 listed ones on their channel are:

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

youtube.com/watch?v=IPPf3sZIo-Q

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Real men don’t have weak chins like you Nigel

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

what about norelco?

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Shaving is for faggots, the first step towards sex change is Shaving your beard.
Real men don't shave!!

Attached: a884cce65a50687e1e2710c77f9afdf7.png (619 KB, 960x540)

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

JUST FUCK MY BRAND UP LMAO

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

This might be a good thing, all the onions boys will shave, returning beards to normal folk again.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

thecandlemakersstore.com/gunpowder-fragrance-oil.html
Mix that with some sort of alcohol or a base oil and bam, you got a amazon product

John Lewis
John Lewis

THey could be test marketing, the video is unlisted.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Are straight razors the fedora of hairs?

Attached: river-lake-straight-razor-folding-shaving.jpg (75 KB, 800x800)

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Millennials aren't calling the shots yet.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Step aside bitches, real man's shave coming through

Attached: 7bb0b3ca7972df77e6a7dbe552510ccda8decfb3.jpg (21 KB, 420x420)

Robert White
Robert White

wrong. real men have discipline to shave every morning. A beard is for sailers or queers

Jack Long
Jack Long

Yeah he looks real manly, not like a massive faggot at all hahaha...

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

If i did shave, then Dollar shave club will get my money - not the company which charges like £9 a razor because of marketing.

Fuck Gillette

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Two sides of the same coin, where do you think Diaspora jews will return to when the jig is up?

There

Are

No

Good

Jews.

Attached: do-u-know-what-this-is.jpg (235 KB, 1439x1053)

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

I knew a soiboi that anhero’d out if no where.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

I have one that uses disposable razors, I love it for lining up my beard. The old school metal ones never interested me because of how much maintenance they take

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

like a savage
It's time for Europeans to become more "savage." It also helps display the genetic differences among the races more prominently.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

I shave daily and will be buying a different brand from now on

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

The Best a Man Can Get.’
i use this. it cost $7. it uses disposable razors that cost me $3 a year.

Attached: SBS-730700.jpg (40 KB, 1000x1000)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Attached: 1545837816294.jpg (548 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

The boys of today will be the men of tomorrow.
At the rate society of going the boys of today will be the women of tomorrow.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

After reading so many of those titles it's effortless.
That's true, but then I wonder why they didn't just fabricate it in the first place. Too much effort?

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Are you sure it's psoriasis? I get beard dandruff (big flakes, skin becomes red, inflamed under the flakes) if I don't shave, but it goes away with jojoba oil mixed with peppermint oil, and even lemon juice cures it.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

yeah it's like those guys who have hunter gathering knives and show them off every time they get the chance

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

no they are great and BETTER. the handle was like 8 bucks on amazon and the two sides blade were a few bucks for a years supply. They last longer and if you are smart you can extend the life of those blade by keep them from rusting. ie dry them extremely well or keep in a solution like coconut oil etc...

also i dont shave anymore because only faggots dont have beards.
godspeed.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Attached: 31rk0zLMmgL.-SX355-.jpg (5 KB, 355x266)

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

I hope "get woke go broke" will work

Will pay attention not to ever buy gillette again btw

Attached: kangz.jpg (150 KB, 1200x900)

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

This. Gays and prostitutes started the shaving trend so they wouldn't get crabs on their face

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

They technically already do via ADHD meds. So this is just a different “toxic behavior”, it would meet little resistance within their bug minds to do this.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

that's diabetes dude. try intermittent fasting and keto for a few weeks and i bet it totally goes away.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

what if I have a perfect jawline and im not a huge pussy who falls for the shaving meme, cuck?

:)

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

this.
absolute cancer.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Dammit. I use Gillette and change the blade like twice a year. I just want a decent product. I don't want to hear corporate horseshit.

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Diaspora jews will return to when the jig is up
If only.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Might be some fungus, common.

im serious

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

They don't have BIC in your woods?

BIC or Shick? Bics at least used to be made in France. I will take my little gay razor shop elsewhere.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

t. Virgin with a neckbeard

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Do you think they’ll ever be a anti woke company which makes ads specifically making fun of this sort of stuff? If so, do you think it would be on net a successful campaign?

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

ive never meet a guy with a beard who wasn't fat

Attached: 1543942934423.jpg (10 KB, 271x247)

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Lel
Once again big corporate company sides with the communists
Imagine my shock

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Hot water and frequent rinsing is the tip

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

gotcha, no more gilette products

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

It's too do with your skin & hair type. I've used the same Gillette razer for over 10 months and have no problem. When I didn't use shaving cream with it though I'd have an allergic reaction where my lips would swell up bright red for over a week

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

What makes you say so? I do some intermittent fasting and I'm pretty sure I don't have diabetes. No diabetes in family and very healthy diet and lifestyle.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Why do they have to put politics into everything ? Jesus fucking christ...what are some redpilled razors I can get Jow Forums, I don't want to support this shit company.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Uber handsome, stylish, clean shaven men look better than ugly, uncool men with scruffy beards

Really surprising stuff

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

you can cure diabetes with keto and fasting

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Good thing I don't use the jew razor cartridge.
If you want to be real men and not be jewed and save a shit load of money, buy a non-rust doubled edged safety razor. You can buy something like 120 blades for $20 online from across the world. I use a new blade everytime I shave and throw it away. It's also good because if you're tired of getting razor bumps because "le close shave is good" then you can buy a less agressive safety razor that doesn't close shave and you'll never ever get those annoying razor bumps again.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

first beards get popular with nerds because of post-irony
now beards aren't cool anymore because nerds think pandering to women is the only way to get laid

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

True, it's only fat effeminate guys who constantly talk about their beards haha.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

bye Gillette. get woke, go broke

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

You've never met a hipster s-o-i-boy?

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

basically challenging men to look like boys
because it knocks you down in consciousness.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-03-12h23m00s637.png (279 KB, 784x512)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

This is some freaky Illuminati shit
You just know that this will actually hurt sales for obvious reasons so the fact that they agree to make this shit is creepy as fuck
McDonalds pushing fattening food on people and even TV studios pushing meaninglessness smut on the masses to earn higher ratings can at least be explained as sound business practices albeit Le degeneracy according to Jow Forums but this can’t, it’s bad business and obviously 100% politically driven

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Please tell me you lads aren't using Jewllette cartridges and shaving foam/gel? If you're going to shave get yourself a safety razor, a good brush and soap/cream, and some good blades.

Attached: Edwin-Jagger-3D-Laser-Diamond-DE-Razor-0087436.jpg (23 KB, 545x545)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

What's the best replacement for a Gillette razor? And don't tell me safety razors or straight razors...Those are a fucking pain in the ass to use.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Any right wing man who shaves long ago has realized that double edged safety razors are ten times better than gilette crap. The only people who still use disposable razors are women and onions boys.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This, all day. They are a great tool of you know (((who)))

Attached: F6DB33DF-D8E3-47E5-9E48-E8F31BB8D691.jpg (41 KB, 512x752)

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

black man doesn't have a father
That part still made me laugh.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Send me some kimchi bro, the kind here sucks

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Manufacturer of shaving utensils wants people to shave.
What an outrage!

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Gillette doesn't even make a proper razor or blade, it's all this onions cartridge 5 blade heresy, their sales must be catering for them to try this desperation

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Men who fought in ww2 were all cleanly shaven. Modern cucks and ONIONSboys, free of toxic masculinity have beards.

Attached: 453853434836.jpg (113 KB, 828x698)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

your tissues are inflamed for some reason. de white mayne wasn't meant to live on carbohydrates.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

I also get with my skin red and after a day it gets flaky, but only when i shave, so i most of the times don't shave, just trim it.
What could it be? only a couple years ago this started happen, never got red skin from shaving

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

you can cure cancer with keto and fasting
trust me bro

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

just use the next one on the isle. we're not your mom user

Attached: 1546191138954.jpg (137 KB, 1280x1256)

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

I can unironically grow only a neckbeard with weak dirtstache and I already shave with electric buzzer.

So I'm out.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

tfw I own a 40s style('48-'50 model to be precise) Gillette Super Speed
bought it about a year ago and pretty much only use my oneblade because i'm so lazy

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

How far we have come

youtube.com/watch?v=ThDBf14qPsc

Attached: 05f98478d2c292b8793579f4ce04155e.jpg (54 KB, 473x642)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

5 blades is pretty good if you go for the close shave jew. Unlike safety razors you can pretty much shave an area in one stroke.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

I guess you should get out more pussy. 6'1', 210 here. Sorry to shatter your world.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Fine. I'm going to keep using Gillettes. Fuck the alt right.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Ancient Romans too enforced clean shave.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Gillette doesn't even make a proper razor or blade
They do actually. I don't know about razors, but they make Gillette 7 o'clock, Platinum, Nacet, Silver Blue, Perma-Sharp Super, and Astra blades.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

I personally shave every day, just not to be associated with those ball-less neo hippy fucks.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Clearly missing the point you fucking nigger

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

this is feminist hate propaganda. never buying Gillette again. (and I bought their shaving cream on the regular)

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Mach 3 is the best razor made. Turns out 3 blades is pretty much all you need for a single stroke shave.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

niggers protecting the white girls

what did they mean by this?

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

You've never fought a forest fire then

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

buying (((goylette)))
abandoning american traditions
racemixing
The gold standard, most redpilled and proven shaving apparatus is the "safety" razor. I shave every two days - 2 years ago I bought a box of blades, still have plenty left - a nice stand, brush, shaver and cup for another $40 more or less - Disposable shavers were meant for niggers and hobos.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Because of gasmask sealing...

James Nelson
James Nelson

Just get a different brand. There's lots of them. I switched to Dorco about 2 years ago because they're at least 25% cheaper than the Mach3 blades I used to buy.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

checked, and yeah- i always saw it as "men" compensating, much the same with tattoos. unless you're a lumberjack or fisherman whose done hard time or served in the Navy, get a fucking shave and quit trying to ink character into your skin as though you'll absorb an actual personality through osmosis.

Attached: hantachan.jpg (42 KB, 616x608)

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

the nig stops the animalistic white man from chasing a beautiful woman like a savage

Attached: 1547408592774.jpg (66 KB, 991x629)

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

This video is currently unlisted because they want to track Jow Forums users smashing that dislike button.

Attached: 2019-01-14-14h37-57.png (17 KB, 382x287)

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

this 100% - gilette and the other scams BTFO

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Real men shave with a straight razor.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

There’s a reason why they usually advertise razors with a manly image, it’s often a bit ridiculous and OTT but there must be a reason executives have always done that whole “experience the full intense power of Y brand razors, knocks out the competition” line, it appeals to guys.

This shit is totally off the wall. It’s not even effeminate in a psuedo girly or even faggy way, I would actually find that amusing even if some here wouldn’t.

But this is weird. Sexless, humorless, almost Communistic somehow.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Good luck finding anything like that at the pharmacy over here

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

being an elitist about how you scour hairs off your face

why does EVERYTHING have to be a hobby now?

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

this is the toxic "masculinity" they're warning us about

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

the disconnect that the advertisers have is immeasurable
you are the disconnected one you fat incel retard.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

the alt right.
lol, whats that?

Attached: 1541759519697.png (158 KB, 261x336)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

You mean those overpriced faggot blades? You have any idea how much plastic garbage they produce? Real man shaves with classic razor or better yet, with razor knife. Those multi-blade systems are one big hoax, you'll get same results with much simpler tools.

Jose James
Jose James

"hamburgers?"
What a fucking disgusting company. Daily reminder to always use a safety razor and never fall for the modern cuck razor.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Astra blades
I didn't know it was from Gilette, interesting.

Can we all agree that Feather makes the best blades?

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

come on kid.
grow up.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtkYYe_Cw14

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

i love how Jow Forums is who made the alt-right popular but then tries to act like they never were alt-right after it becomes popular with schizo boomers.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

you notice any interracial interactions the white guy is the bad guy? At the beginning the white guy is lunging towards a black girl and later 2 black guys correct white men for acting like pigs. It's like the complete opposite of reality.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Sorry Gillette, I haven't felt the need to shave my asshole in a long time.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

I can't afford their shit, I use an exacto knife

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

This.

Jackson King
Jackson King

norelco oneblade
even comes with attachments so you can keep some stubble

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

holy shit, absolutely based

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

butthurt trash tier razor company wants beta faggots to buy their products again
decides shaming them like women is the par for the course
faggots throughout the thread openly advocating for wasting shekels on garbage

The only faggots who advertise for no beard are the weaklings who can't grow a proper beard.

what regulates a proper beard?
adequate T levels
seems like most women on TRT therapy can grow a better beard then most annons

Beta faggots BTFO

Attached: 1536919220607.jpg (62 KB, 1500x999)

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

00:02
[OVERLAPPING NEWS AUDIO]
00:06
Is this the best a man can get?
00:07
[MUSIC]
00:12
Is it?
00:16
We can't hide from it.
00:19
It's been going on far too long.
00:24
We can't laugh it off.
00:29
What I actually think she's trying to say-
00:31
Making the same old excuses.
00:34
Boys will be boys.
00:36
[TOGETHER] Boys will be boys.
00:37
But something finally changed.
00:39
Allegations regarding sexual assault and sexual harassment-
00:42
[OVERLAPPING NEWS AUDIO]
00:46
And there will be no going back.
00:49
Because we,
00:51
we believe in the best in men.
00:53
Men need to hold other men accountable.
00:56
Smile, sweetie!
00:57
Come on!
00:59
To say the right thing.
01:01
To act the right way.
01:03
Bro, not cool. Not cool.
01:05
Some already are.
01:09
In ways big.
01:13
and small.
01:13
Say, "I am strong."
01:15
I am strong!
01:19
But some is not enough.
01:23
That's not how we treat each other, okay?
01:25
You okay?
01:27
Because the boys watching today
01:31
will be the men of tomorrow.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Order online then: maggardrazors.com/product-category/razor-blades/individual-blades-packs/
No, they're proper razor blades.

William Wood
William Wood

Anyway cool story. My dad and I were streaming a football match online. It was from ESPN is America. At half time the commercials started to play and we left it on. Holy fucking shit was I in shock by what I saw. So much of it had political messages in it. There was one of a 50s housewife repelling against her husband. He seemed like a massive assholes and she was angelic and noble. I often see a lot of the shit going on in America and wonder how did it get that bad. But those commercials man. Fucking MK Ultra shit.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

And yet every time they tried this approach where products primarily used by men are concerned, it massively backfired and cost them a ton of money.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

jojoba oil

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

wanting stubble
Might as well glue sandpaper to your face

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

If you haven’t switched yet, now’s the time. Great sake. Extra bonus: the (very inexpensive) blades are made in Russia or something.

Attached: 3117BAD7-2C0A-486C-817D-C3B6A9481A0F.png (278 KB, 750x1334)

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

save it before they try to hide it completely.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

And this is what happens when you hire females into your company, they push their retarded agenda and then your company goes broke.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

This, unironically. It took me years to get into the habit of having a clean face regularly. I have a full beard and it grows back long within 2 days if not shaven regularly.
Keeping a clean face has elevated my social status because it shows that I care about my hygiene and appearance. It helps that I'm attractive anyways, but a clean shaven face shows discipline and duty in a man.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

this amount of mental gymnastics
Day of the rake when

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

No, they are simple double-edged razorblades, not disposable cartridges bullshit.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Where the fuck do you even get Israeli made blades other than in Israel, yuck.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Fucking MK Ultra shit.

its not even that subversive. its just big business trying to capitalize on the social justice movement without realizing the people they pander to don't care/don't even use their products/services.

this shit will burn out in favor of some new cancer in a few years.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Not watching the vid but I will stop buying their products. Any anons recommend an alternative shaving gel?

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Wait...why is the vid unlisted and how did OP get the link?

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

If you use anything but pic related, you are a woman. It's extremely feminine to spend any more than minimum on hygiene products. I suppose Gillette is targeting the right customer here.

Attached: 33a74aa9-fdd2-42ea-afc1-467d9a508a54-1.42509d1923273d4e0cea2da0d6de7702.jpeg?odnHeight=180&odnWi (3 KB, 180x180)

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Attached: Sikh.jpg (161 KB, 900x900)

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

You can re-sharpen dull razor blade inside tea glass and prolong it's use at least ten times.

Attached: 4564786784686978.jpg (6 KB, 246x205)

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Safety razors are incredibly easy to use and the blades are so cheap you can use a new one every day. - very consistent shave.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Personally I want the mustache to make a come back. It's a fine line you walk to make it work, but there's something about it when it does.

Attached: RSzOnOS.jpg (416 KB, 1753x1800)

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

I actually enjoy this modern world for some reason. There are so few real men today that all you have to do is be a classic, well dressed and self-assured man and you'll get more admiration, hate, envy and women than you'll ever need.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Edwin Jagger

Just go full Merkur already.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

implying i haven't been using the free razor gillette sent me on my 18th birthday for the last 9 years

the disposable blades last forever, you're a retard if you buy new ones every month.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

It's been up for 14 days and has less than 10k views. Something isn't right and I don't like it.

Attached: 1547135032984.jpg (21 KB, 347x301)

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

whats the alt right?

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

just admit you're such a faggot manlet that you cant grow a beard, Ben Shapiro.

Attached: 1525734333136.gif (742 KB, 500x281)

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Only Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds could pull mustache off, otherwise police will arrest you of suspicion of pedophilia.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Wash your fucking face and use some unrefined coconut oil in that mofo after showering. You don't get psoriasis, you get the beard itch because your sebaceous glands can't deal.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Personally I want the mustache to make a come back

but it DID make a come back, you guys made fun of it and called it hipster bullshit.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

adonis chin here
i find beard more confortable

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

not using a safety razor
aaaand you're spending too much.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Safety razor and artisan shave soaps. It sounds expensive but it’s not. It’s probably 50% cheaper. I go to a knife shop to get my supplies.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

what do you do?

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Whats the oldest commeny?

Sometimes big companies put a videomup but has it on private until they are ready to show.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

or, you know, get a whetstone and stropping leather.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Look at all those "beards".
13 year olds could grow that spotty shit 20-30 years ago.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

probably because only weirdos search out advertisements on youtube for the sole purpose of getting angry about them.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Welcome to England

Attached: UK-bin-that-poo.png (1.32 MB, 1200x1060)

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

This is the correct answer

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

i bought their demo/starter kit. 4 blades, shaving butter.
Was a fair price for what was delivered.
Paying more monthly for the same, just out of my price bracket.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

”shed their toxic masculinity
Why is Gillette antiMuslim and African again?

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Give me a quick rundown on them. I almost fell for the rechargeable battery meme too until I realized I can buy over 100 disposable ones to four rechargeables that are going to lose their life before those 100 disposable ones are consumed.

Noah Price
Noah Price

Using a cheap Parker shavette right now, thinking of upgrading to a sexy Boker one

Attached: 7ED7D2B1-5F84-49D7-BB42-FE3663876218.jpg (38 KB, 1000x1000)

Jason White
Jason White

Yeah what's up with that? They uploaded it like 3 times too.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Is it legal for you to order blades through the mail without a license?

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

I find their blades "better chink" quality than the Gillette and Wilkinson ones I've bought "cheaper" from amazon and the likes.
Market is rife with fakes of the official main brands, price is about the same as dollar shave club.
Take that as you will.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

razors are now political
jfc

Brandon White
Brandon White

What the fuck UK? All those dystopian movies set in the UK seem lazy as hell now that I realize they're just copying reality. Imagine actually living somewhere with a government like this, holy fuck.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Why would you use a shavette, though? You honing your blade takes like one minute and a half.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

bag that poo
KEK

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

ha ha.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Remember to dislike and leave a comment guys.

We gonna be running this thread all day

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

How hipsters are wounding a U.S. business icon
archive.li/4y3Jj

Allowing a corporation or the government to dictate your identity

how're those migrants working out for you
let alone you're weak leftist culture

Attached: 49656320-2477090745641509-6889333151458394112-n.jpg (4 KB, 384x126)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

buying g*lette

Wilkinson Sword has and always will be the redpilled disposable razor brand

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Get a mühle r89 with feather blades.
I used to get red spots and ingrown hairs from my cuck razor back in the day.
Switched to a safety razor 3 years ago and never had a problem since. Blades are very cheap too.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

The reason men end up leading startups and companies like this is because they know their sector very well, they have pride in their product, and they want mastery of their zone of competency.
But what happens is these shitty women (usually) and activists and bitter marketers get in their head and convince them that's not enough. Engineering companies are notorious for this, they're all autistic and if someone gets in their ear and says the company's survival requires "social awareness" they'll just say go ahead and do it. I've worked in these agencies, I've sat in rooms where retarded Creative Directors wanna "shake things up" cause they read HuffPo all day and vote Liberal. They want to matter more than they do, they wanna win an award and these awards are full of people who love this shit.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Attached: tenor.gif (349 KB, 320x192)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

I remember its was specifically the handlebar moustache that was making a comeback, and thata a bit too much for my taste

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

It's the actual article that links to that video, if you check the source on the embeded youtube video on WSJ it goes right there. It could be because they wanted to get the article up and written/tested prior to the general release of the vidoes (which was yesterday on the 13th, which is when the other 2 listed variants went live). Or it could be to separate out WSJ traffic/interactions from general traffic, to help check performance of their specific article.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Good thing I have a full beard and shave the parts that I do with a straight razor like a real man. Gillette is a horrible company with shitty multi-blade razors that are way too expensive and cut the top layer of skin, causing razor burn and ingrown hairs. Take your fucking gel strip and shove it up your ass.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

I'll look into it if it really is cheaper.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

You don't understand, profit is not the most important priority of those companies, but pushing the right message. They make money out of nothing, but more important is destruction of Western society. We are living in inter-commenced system, there are no more "free market", hasn't been for a long time. Look at all those modern ads, they all push SJW talking points.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Threads about to get shoahed so if you take one thing from it, get a safety razor, brush and a nice shave soap. Don’t fall for the Gillette Jew or worse still, the beard Jew (you look like a slovenly shitskin).

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Taco Bell sort of does from time to time

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

not even joking
I didn't even think of it until a few minutes ago and then realized it must be a pain in the ass to get razor blades and straight edge razors shipped anywhere in Britain because of how fucked your police situation is.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

You don't even really need a stropping leather, you can use the palm of your hand as a leather

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

had time
Had to*
facial hair inhibits proper seals for gasmasks.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Sup

Attached: 20190114-065518.jpg (2.42 MB, 1960x2704)

Landon Green
Landon Green

The fact you're angry about that advert tells me you're a subhuman who lets their dog shit on the street and leaves it. Disgusting subhuman.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Gillette

Attached: 71+ooB8QHZL.-SY355-.jpg (19 KB, 355x355)

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

no it was the stereotypical dapper-man moustache. its why every fucking hipster coffee shop, website or soundcloud avatar is some dude with a monocle and moustache.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Get work, go broke

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

I don't own a dog. I'm just amazed at how absolutely cucked to the fullest extent you are.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

They're not better, they're just cheaper. They take longer and they never get as close. The savings is worth it though, especially if you live in a country where you can't afford meat.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

boycott gillette.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Those Jew bastards kiked you too, huh?

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

this is what i have, it's great. VERY CHEAP and better. I wasted so much on the disposable bullshit for years.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

You can at least see why that would be mocked right? Sure I want the moustache to not be associated pedophiles anymore, but the dapper stache is 100% hipster and faggy

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Nothing better that a single edge with proper prep. Geo F Trumper pre-shave oil is great and one bottle will last a year and a half at lest. A pack of blades is so cheap too.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

You can buy a pack of 10 safety razors at the CVS for 5 bucks that will last you 2-3 months. Safety agora are clearly the way to go

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Never had any issues.
Some sites do claim "person at door has to be 18 years of age", never been age checked though.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Found the cuck

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

they are better, they get plenty close and the other attributes (cost, reusability) offset any deficit in relation to the 40 dollar pack of disposable dogshit.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Holy shit they even used TYT.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Cpg exec from same area here, your right. The amount of women and fags bringing shitty marketing ideas to me on a monthly basis are ridiculous. It all screams of the jew. Nothing original, all shitty little gimmicks.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Is that the kit that you use on your genitals because it shaves your balls and slices off your foreskin at the same time?

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Just a lot easier, I had a proper cutthroat and got fed up with stropping it and having to get it sharpened.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

If you're looking for a good, reasonably priced, brush, take the Chink synthetic route: yaqibrush.aliexpress.com/store/group/Synthetic-Hair-Brush/2986023_512330390.html

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

CVS is a fucking ripoff, especially their own brand shit

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

That was miscalculated. Almost all men shave.

Dropped.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

The fact that you focus on following the "bin that poo" instruction rather than the ad being oppressive surveillance state propaganda shows how cucked and conditioned you are.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

found the guy who spends all his time getting angry at the world but spends no time trying to change it.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Attached: 25255241.jpg (1.15 MB, 2048x2297)

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Let me guess, you get your hair cut at a barbershop?

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Hell yeah, 16 hours for 14 days, no pussies allowed!

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

...where else do you get your hair cut?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

You don't leave the house much then

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

fat neckbeard detected. You're way too insecure about your double chin as opposed to proudly presenting your face.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

not using a stone you found on the ground and sharpening it with a rock to cut your hair

soiboi detected

Attached: rock.jpg (241 KB, 1600x1066)

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

You know what's going to happen though. The very few companies that produce blades will see men buying more safety razors and then just jack up the price of those too, leaving you with an inferior cut for a worse price. It's going to happen.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

at home
you just buzz it all off like a real dude

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Not using the rage you have accumulated over the past five years to shave.

Attached: 1457118722023.jpg (106 KB, 800x800)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

I haven't gone to a barber for 15 years. I bought a hair trimmer with 29€ and have been using it every 2 weeks.
Going to a barbershop once a month for 15 years assuming price is 20€ would cost 3600€.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Real men don't shave >youtube.com/watch?v=qAIXC4hOsHo

Attached: Beards-3.jpg (79 KB, 564x711)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

they won't care unless shareholders are affected. corporations have monopolies and money to burn.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

I pay £14 once every 4-6 weeks (central London prices). Self buzzed hair always looks crap.

Cooper James
Cooper James

You aren't a man unless your chin smells like dirty skin with food particles and miscellaneous fungi odor going on. Because that's what growing hair on your face for a year smells like.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Ok manlet

Attached: YOU.jpg (47 KB, 620x465)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit