CUCKED: Gillette challenges men to shave their "toxic masculinity"

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=z2rIgsPlJd0

wsj.com/articles/p-g-challenges-men-to-shave-their-toxic-masculinity-in-gillette-ad-11547467200

>Gillette's new ad puts a new spin on the brand’s 30-year tagline—‘The Best a Man Can Get.’

>Gillette addresses “toxic masculinity” in a new digital ad campaign aimed at men, the latest message from an advertiser attempting to change societal norms.

>The ad, dubbed “We Believe,” opens with audio of news about the current #MeToo movement. A narrator then goes on to dispute the notion that “boys will be boys,” asking, “Is this the best a man can get? Is it? We can’t hide from it. It has been going on far too long. We can’t laugh it off, making the same old excuses.”

>Gillette parent Procter & Gamble Co. is among companies that in recent years have used advertising as a platform to promote their stance on social issues such as gender equality, and polarizing political topics such as immigration and gun control.

Attached: toxic.png (901x707, 844K)

Real men don’t shave

Good thing I don't shave.

/thread

>you're all rapists and masculinity is bad, buy our product goyim
we live in a society

You mean Muslims and Jews.

I don’t understand these companies. There is no financial reason to do this. Also, the great irony is these stupid commercials won’t be able to change female instinct from wanting masculinity.

Women shave more areas of their body than men.

Shaving is the ultimate submission to (((their))) wicked engine. Fuck it.

Don't forget to point out their male products are cheaper than their female products!

They do it for comfort and not for men, though. :^)

Lmao, dropped. I bet it was a women who made that shit. Guess what, insulting your audience doesn't work. Marketing 101.

>>Gillette addresses “toxic masculinity” in a new digital ad campaign aimed at men, the latest message from an advertiser attempting to change societal norms.
Imagine buying Gillette products. Only queers shave with Gillette.

Switched to a single blade safety razor and a large pack of blades. Haven't had to buy a new pack in years. I don't care how they try to spin their overpriced blades, I have no reason to go back to them.

but I get psoriasis if I don't shave

Attached: 1546709099883.jpg (1200x1000, 165K)

/thread. Allright boys let's pack it up.

All advertising in the US is geared towards blue voting white women because they're the ones who spend the most money on the shit advertised in commercials

This. Nazirism is the true religious covenant with God. It embodies all of Jow Forums's values:

Look and act like a man. You can shave once a year or if someone dies.

Drink in moderation outside celebration.

Disregard thots.

>(((gaylette)))
wilkinson or fuck off

Fuck this

They hired female millenials in their advertising department. Seriously, all this shit started when people started hiring millenials.

Real men don’t hide their weak chin behind a beard like a savage.

>More WOKE CAPITAL
When will you retards finally complete the picture?

Was thinking about it too. What is the difference, does it take longer to shave?

Yup. Get a 30 dollar electric beard trimmer if you sant facial hair. Never hVe to buy shaving stuff again

jesus christ this made me want to faint

the disconnect that the advertisers have is immeasurable, i guess being a single kid you probably wont ever feel the urge to beat the fuck out of your brother/sister

Attached: thatsnothowwetreateachother.jpg (1028x774, 347K)

Marketing women are cancer

Time to stop buying gillet folks, everyone switch to dollar shave club. Ask them about the special on ball trimmers and cream.

Just need to be more careful. Blade cuts hair faster can nick skin easier

The only people who say this tired ass memes are betas who cant grow facial hair.

Women are gay

Look at all these "real men"

Attached: 79283543.jpg (994x745, 162K)

This

This. 10/10 masculine jawline here. Don’t be mad, faggots.

just drop the nukes already

don't give the soys ideas.

Black or white fallacy.

>being this much of a faggot
I’ll parade my chad-tier face structure around while you grow a basedbeard to compensate.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more mass shootings. Young men are constantly being bashed over the head that they're not good enough, that they're inherently defective.

hopefully this new gillette campaign will force them all to shave thus returning them to their foetal form

But you can't disregard the higher management in their late 50's and up. The actual hard-core boomers. The hippies run the show now, and they finally have carte blanche to approve all the garbage they used to believe and make it policy. By the time they've fucked it all up they will be long gone with fat pensions. What ultimately awaits them is an army of Filipino nurse's aids to wipe their asses while they rot in a home, and good fucking riddance.

Attached: delta_force.jpg (800x600, 190K)

It's time boys

t. Dollar Shave Club Marketing Team.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.01M)

Find me a modern man with a beard who looks respectable then.

Attached: beard-meme-3.jpg (800x800, 78K)

What the other user said, I had a lot of small cuts for the first couple weeks as I got used to it. It takes about the same amount of time and is more precise if you decide not to go clean shaven.

None of those are even beards. This is the power of soi overcoming natural testosterone which allows real men to grow manes on their face.

When was the last time you were this happy, Jow Forums?

Attached: Konata_Lucky_Star_Just_Woke_Up_Bed_Head_Nappy_Hair_Sleepy_Eyes_Squinting_Wut.png (250x250, 79K)

Romans started to shave beards because their younger partners liked shaved men.

No not really. It’s cheap af and the shave soaps smell a thousand times better and last longer than a can of cream too. Do it. Also the single blades don’t trap gunk and hair.

Attached: EE329E6C-CAD1-440F-939E-E7643617364A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

>219 views

How can we point out to people and make it go viral that Gillette purposefully posted this video here?

Learn to season the options field, faggots. We get used for controversial ad marketing all the time now.

Get your first month free using code

FMF8276ZM6RUEJUM

Attached: file.png (650x366, 111K)

What the ever loving fuck is this faggotry? I made it 16 seconds before raging and losing.

worst razors ever. ever.

imagine for a second that corporations really are involved in a global conspiracy to turn everyone into goobacks, mindless NPCs who buy everything at the store and who all want the same things for themselves

Attached: goobacks[1].png (960x540, 315K)

I just buzz my hair with a pet groomer I got for $10 over 20 years ago

Mass shootings happen because we shut down the loony bins and thought an ever changing cocktail of drugs was good enough.

Contrary to what liberals believe, chemically balanced men don’t just spontaneous go insane and kill everyone around them like in comics and movies.

Couldn't even make it past that cunt from TYT turned up.
They're specifically targetting the soibois

The patrician choice

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-144810_Google.jpg (1440x1422, 621K)

That’s not happiness.

Toxic masculinity is actually real in the sense that men have been taught to be violent retards over nonsense. A real man is in control of his emotions. He is strong but also wise. That obnoxious drunk retard at the barbecue who is ready to fight over a misunderstanding or difference of opinion what a man is. His violence is certainly rooted in lack of knowledge and insecurity. That is not manly at all.

Fuck outta here. Safety razor, shave soap and a badger hair brush. 30 bucks and you’ll be set for a year. The next year you only have to buy razor blades and soap so that like 15 bucks.

Attached: 05400D0C-C5CD-4AB4-9E20-FC3A5C84AFC7.jpg (400x396, 36K)

Those people aren't happy, that's not a smile it's faked, soulless excitement.

Disposable blade master race

yes, but you dont have to shave as much. shaving becomes a ritual where you're forced to slow down. helps my brain.

It's so ironic these retards blaming the fruits of a matriarchal society on masculinity.

If you weren't in a little bitch country you would know that some men are at work for weeks and months at a time in the middle of nowhere and don't have the time or energy to shave until they get back into town

I keep around these kind of people, and do my best to not go to large cities.

>being this neckbeard

I bet you think your abalated cock makes you more manly.

Maybe just the balls for girls to suck my balls

Lol they have a white guy catcalling a woman and the black trying to stop him. Just like the home security commercials where the burglar is always white.

This.

They even market men's products to women since women are so stupid and eaaily manipulated they know it's a waste of time to market even men's products to men. Essentially all these stupid ads you see are catered and directed towards wamen

Attached: F435A8A0-B5F4-4392-A55F-98906DA63C04-38900-00003448538798BA.jpg (452x757, 103K)

Okay there abdullah

>2025
>go to buy a Gaylette razor from the Wal-Mart
>have to submit to an hour long privilege check followed by a mandatory tolerance seminar before being allowed to carry out my purchase
>get fed up
>ask if women have to undergo this sort of shit when their face-care beauty products use the foreskin of infant males mutilated by jewish doctors
>everyone screams out in horror because they realize they have a nazi in the store
>cops get called
>get beaten in the store, in the back of the police SWAT van and then again in the cell they imprison me in for crimes against humanity
>President Kushner gets on the tv set and personally condemns alt-white racist male bigots and that Israel is our GREATEST ally
>my face is still fuzzy. goddammit.
>I share the jail cell with Ron Paul, sporting a long wispy white beard, and his son, Rand who are both also in prison for anti-semitism
>"We could've stopped this. We could've bought electric razors."

Oh good cheap chinky blades

Same but I do keep a light beard that doesn't hide my jawline, because why would I want to hide it

Das.

>made in Israel
You're funding people who dismember and rape babies

And with that, I no longer buy Proctor and Gamble products. Hope it was worth it.

Gillette :(

The fuck am i going to use now to shave? I have tried every blade on the market and Gillette is the best by far.

Attached: 1517261575101.png (500x526, 140K)

Yep. Real men.

>shave in the shower with fairly hot water
>don't even use cream, use the same razor for half a year or so
>never get any rashes, cuts etc.
Is shaving all a scam? I spend no money but get a perfect shave every time.

Their commercials promote drag faggots. Fuck off

Attached: 60223F6D-24CE-4E4D-835F-D2B28B1FFCCD.png (719x400, 312K)

They look empty inside

>Ayo stahp dat shiet. Dis a lady yo.
>Oh, Tyrone, you’re my black knight in shining armor!

cis gendered toxic white males BTFO

this

Women tend to do grocery shopping and buy things for their men.

I don't even use shaving cream.

Also I need one razor not 7

How about they learn to make a razor that can last more then a few shaves before it's dull and knicking your face forcing you to switch blades and spend excessive amounts of money on disposable razors. The best a man can get is learning how to shave with a straight razor that will essentially last him a lifetime. Get fucked gilette and your shitty, low quality products. Also blacks, Latinos and Asians barely have facial hair and Muslims don't shave for the most part. Good fucking luck

I'll try my best not to but they own most of the fucking brands in America. These cocksuckers are only doing this because they know it's damn near impossible to completely boycott them.

Reminds me of cucked Herz.

Attached: hertz.png (862x578, 613K)

Diaspora Jews are the enemy. Zionist Israelis are our nationalist brothers.

Attached: 51C2D014-7428-4C8C-AAF1-BE8A54CF5275.jpg (600x418, 27K)

This

Gillette is the go to brand of trannies. A V O I D

Late Stage Capitalism

Attached: resist.png (1042x1261, 404K)

I guess time to switch to Schick

Boycott Gillette.

#OnlySchickForTheBaseOfMyDick

>buying Gillette
Even in the rare occasion that I go full shave I never use their shit. Safety razor when I need to look nice, all other times I maintain a nice stubble.