They just announced his death

They just announced his death.

Attached: hm.png (1272x777, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jf_1oTMGTfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any background on this? What was the likely motivation?

Good

He was leftist traitor scum

Advertising for Polands biggest charity so they can fund a bigger woodstock this year, security in on it, world actually flat.

The stabber is a national hero. They should build a statue of him and raise it in the town square.

the perpetrator claimed he did unwarranted jail time because of him

Poland being poland

Attached: 1547412753263.jpg (480x700, 32K)

It's all just part and parcel of living in a big city, senpai

Attached: parts1.gif (464x320, 60K)

Press S to spit on this communist

i can understand that. if i got sent to jail for something that was blatantly unfair, such as getting framed or political opinion, i would go apeshit too. If im doing the time im gonna do the crime.

From what i read the guy was a big immigration liberal.

Attached: Mobs of Democrats.jpg (474x355, 25K)

He got stabbed in the heart and stomach and didn't immediately die?

Maybe he's one of them

you can read it everywhere how about some initiative on your side? the perpetrator announced it while and after the attack: he claimed he was wrongfully sent to jail.
wrong
a magapede who doesn’t know what he is talking about

in this case the guy is accused of robbing 4 banks, so I don't know if he did it. Don't really care either, Adamowicz was a traitor scumbag that ruled with his clique over Gdansk for over 20 years uninterrupted

Attached: adamowicz.png (345x68, 8K)

>Muh peaceful Polen
LMAO pathetic faggots

The human body is very durable. You could theoretically still move around carelessly 3-5 minutes after your heart stopped if you're swimming in adrenaline or fear. By the 7th you'll suffer a blood pressure fluctuation and blackout near instantly. I remember reading about medical cases like these.

>being a patron of a gay pride event warrants murder
yikes

>anarcho-communist bombing in Russia
>political assassination in Poland

19th century is coming back.

This is the fate that awaits all leftist scum and their Jew masters.

What says is correct.

The human body will do everything it can to keep going, barring the most catastrophic injuries.

A compounding factor is also the media embellishing facts. Maybe the dude's heart was injured in the attack but not outright stabbed through. The journos will turn a "nicked in the heart" into a "stabbed through the heart" in order to sell more papers.

don't even try memefag

edgy.
how’s 5th grade treating you, buddy? don’t you have a 200 word essay due tomorrow?

>Saint Denis was martyred in connection with the Decian persecution of Christians, shortly after A.D. 250. After his head was chopped off, Denis is said to have picked it up and walked ten kilometres (six miles), preaching a sermon the entire way, making him one of many cephalophores in hagiology.
I guess you weren't joking huh

Will you niggers shut the fuck up.

based and red pilled

Attached: 1534697553412.jpg (640x469, 73K)

> He was a Mayor of Gdańsk (one of the bigger cities in Poland.)
> there's a anual charity event in our country that is organized every year, and this year it was broatcasted from Gdańsk.
> At the end of the show, the president was suppesed to announce how much money they raised that day
> a "Drunk" audience member got a backstage pass and made his way to with the Mayor
> when the Mayor was getting ready to get on stage and had no security while getting there.
> The murdered saw the chance and stabed him 3 times. One on the heart, one in the kidney and one in the liver
> Everyone was ready to see the Mayor on stage and everyone on stage was paralized from what they just saw.
> it took them around 20 seconds to realize what just happened, and the murdered took the time to get one stage, get a mike, said what he has done and explained why he did it.
> he was releaced from prison in december last year and wanted "justice" and figured it was because of the leftist and decided that killing one of them is the awnser
> he claimed that he was tortured by PO ( the leftist party)
> they arrested the killer and they took the Mayor to the hospital.
> Apparently they needed 20 LITTERS OF BLOOD for his operation
> he was in the hospital for 13 hours and he passed away 30 minutes ago
> they say that the killer will have a life sentence

this is what the killer did after the Mayor was stabbed youtu.be/Jf_1oTMGTfE

the fuck's your problem?

that's interesting
and that's a very good point

>200 word essay

Attached: laughing-bong.jpg (1000x1000, 225K)

this might be closer to the truth than people realise

>20 litres of blood

they'd never waste that amount on a normal person they'd just let them die. the hospital caused a risk to other lives while a blood shortage was occurring.

good riddance.

Are there any close up videos of blood squirting out of his fat heart?
Great news though.

He was on board with all that progressive shit and also crooked. If he didn't successfully avoid justice and just went to jail he'd be alive today.

Was he /ourguy or /goodgoy?

Minorities.

maybe in your shitty health care system they don’t or you live in bumfuck nowhere in the outback. i know for a fact of a girl who got run over by a truck and they used 50 pints for her in the first hours. it’s standard if they have the amount of blood available

>One on the heart, one in the kidney and one in the liver
The guy knows his shit

> it took them around 20 seconds to realize what just happened, and the murdered took the time to get one stage, get a mike, said what he has done and explained why he did it.
> he was releaced from prison in december last year and wanted "justice" and figured it was because of the leftist and decided that killing one of them is the awnser
> he claimed that he was tortured by PO ( the leftist party)
Basic dindu nuffin syndrom, I hope he will rote in a jail for the rest of his life.

He murdered a leftist in front of thousands of people, he is /ourgod

the mayor?
he had jewish -wicz surname and supported LGBT and immigration from muslim countries so...

damn, you’re so edgy you must be a beyblade

actually a >good< 200 word essay would be harder to achieve than a good 10 000 word essay.

as long as your essay isn't a chain of semi-random words.

Nothing edgy about wishing death on European traitors; it is a perfectly healthy view to have.

He had a rare blood type O rh- and they had 20 liters in the hospital he was in
they said they might run out of blood so they asked for other people to donate
they stopped the campain and they reporded that they raised 140 liters for him.
The fact that they ran out should speak for it self

Thank God. I spit on this thief.

Happy Hanukkah.

geeez, it’s a meme you dip...

Will this lead to restoration of the Polish monarchy

He was just a random loon that had imagined beef with the guy.

Finally good news, he wanted refugees in PL

anyone has the full, unedited webm?

The Mayor was a leftist Jew
The murdered was in Jail for 5 years because of a bank heist he did.
I don't think he was from here. He was apparently a hoodlum that had a hard time in jail, according to the people that know him.

>muh society
>muh politics
>I'm a gud boi
>*stabs somebody*
It sounds pretty niggerish to me

Attached: e27.jpg (354x1600, 154K)

This

When he goes to jail, could you post details how we can send him like money or books etc?

S

a valid stance.

Poleshits being subhuman as always

>t. buttblasted kike
sorry your ally got stabbed up m8

>Cutting down head pig with your own hand after their regime wronged you
I may disagree with what attacker stood for, but I have to admit that he's probably most based man in Europe right now.

So jewish - come into someone elses country as a 'fellow traveller', subvert the nation, get stabbed, and yet can't get blood because you're an outsider.
Such a poetic form of universal justice.

He will most likely go to max security so you won't be able to send him anything

>leftist fag lover gets shived for politically imprisoning his enemies
>annons indicate he was corrupt and a worthless piece of shit
>rabid fanatical support of the Euro invasion

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1529434429729.png (602x442, 333K)

Attached: top-25-fatalities-cover-mk1-mk4.png (800x508, 66K)

Nobody agrees with you kike bastard

>20 litres of blood
thats 4 adult bodies worth of blood.

(((mental illness)))
bank robber believed he was unjustly sentenced and tortured by the party of that dude

>he was releaced from prison in december last year and wanted "justice" and figured it was because of the leftist and decided that killing one of them is the awnser
Does anyone know the reason he was put in jail in the first place?

Attached: 485754637568.jpg (1000x541, 116K)

-wicz surname originates from armenians that settled the southern part of the country and assimilated into polish culture ages ago you absolute brainlet

bravo polen, that s how its done not like western eurofags

I'm just trying to find out if he was on the Global Jewish Mafia's manufactured left or right Inc....and what he did to fuck with the Global Jew Mafia's parasitic investments in Poland. The Poles here aren't saying.

Unsurprisingly, this board is full of hypocrites unable to comply with their own "values".

Bank robberies but he claimed to be innocent

Well, jailing people for having the wrong opinions and embezzling money from your own city is plenty of justification. Supporting the Africanization of your country and the homosex is justification to be murdered.

śmierć wrogom ojczyzny

the guy was mentally ill, he was in jail for a bank robbery and something else, he was probably on drugs

unless you police drugs and fund mental hospitals, then you will have such accidents happen more often

You mean the mayor? He was a leftist kike who promoted mass immigration and LGBT propaganda. He embezzled millions of dollars while in power.

>black man kills a person of white origin that might have right leaning views
>FUCKING NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT REEEEEEE ENSLAVE THEM ALL FUCKING ETHNOSTATE NOW REEEEEEEEE
>white man brutally murders a political figure with left leaning views that was celebrating a success of a charity that helps children
>HERO OF OUR BOARD, FUCK LEFTIST SCUM, BRAVO FOR KILLING THE LEFTIST
absolute state of this board

Attached: YouWillNeverBeFitYouFatWhale.jpg (238x212, 10K)

He robbed a bank?! Is in Tax Evasion or North Hollywood style?

>He was a leftist kike
he wasn't a kike you fucking plebs, you don't have to put kike everywhere

>a charity that helps children
hahahahahahahahahaha
go back to whatever hole you came from you cunt

Dlatego nie masz kolegów w szkole Marcelek, idź zjedz kolejnego pierożka może tym razem nie pójdzie w cycki, przy okazji pokaż to swoje fajne gyno bo ostatnio fajnie ci cycuszki latały jak wracałeś do domu.

What’s edgy about celebrating heroes who kill traitor leftists? This man should have parades in his honor, children should be taught to replicate his actions against leftist traitors.

za jakiś czas twój łeb będzie nadziany na ogrodzenie

Checked and kek’d

MARCELEK POKA CYCKI, TO ŻE POSTUJESZ NA TYM ŚMIESZNYM FORUM NIC NIE ZMIENI KARYNKA I TAK DO CIEBIE NIE PODEJDZIE MIMO ŻE PATRZYSZ SIĘ NA NIĄ JAK ZJEB PRZEZ CAŁY CZAS W KLASIE MARCELEK KIEDY TY SIĘ NAUCZYSZ

po co tak chojrakujesz, skoro możesz zgarnąć straszny wpierdol?

Is this the Bro they stabbed?....A Pole was really upset because he robbed Banks and shanked him?

ładnie leci kupa

reminds me of pic

Attached: never let evil take root.png (1200x628, 1.02M)

O rh-
Hmmmm

Too bad that we won't know if he was innocent or not.

Attached: 7642836.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

No zesrałem się dzisiaj dobrze ze 3 razy, owsianki to jednak dobre sprawy na zatwardzenie.

Buttblasted jewlover mad that his Jew mayor isn’t around to import Africans to fuck him in the ass.

so stabbings of leftist scum?
good, we need to cease funding mental hospitals and legalize some shit.

>safest country in euro-

lmao and those fucking idiots are still waving their phones. Holy fuck.

Hollywood style, but he only robbed cash registers and not the safe. He went inside bank when there were no clients inside pulled a gun on bank workers and demanded money.

The Golden Rule: Killing Jews is never niggerish.

in a perfect world~