Men – here’s how to have a conversation’

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

They're at it once more Jow Forums.
When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating. I signed up to the relevant apps. I chose profile photos that were flattering yet approachable. I pretended I had hobbies. I completed the biographical Q&As in what I hoped was a witty manner, despite the increasingly esoteric nature of the questions. ‘What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?’ was one of them. I agonised over it for several minutes before scheduling an answer some time in late 2019.

‘I’m so jealous,’ said a married friend when I told her what I was up to, ‘I’d love to go on a date.’ I heard this a lot. There was an assumption, from people who’d been coupled-up for years, that online dating would be a whirlwind of fun. They imagined Mr Big from Sex and the City whisking me to a discreetly lit Michelin-starred restaurant where I would order lobster and champagne and, at the end of the night, he would lean across the table and kiss me passionately.

The reality was somewhat different. On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.

the link
you.co.uk/day-by-day-how-to-have-a-conversation/

one of you anons can archive it if you like.

Attached: elizabeth-day-211.jpg (237 KB, 600x900)

All urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/199777510/politics
archive.fo/hCWNY

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Who? Some fucking brainwashed first world clueless goyim nobody with a blog? This isn't fucking news.

Colton Young
Colton Young

Attached: shut-the-fuck-up.png (543 KB, 409x581)

William Peterson
William Peterson

On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete.
Guatamalan Gimli

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

a bearded dwarf wielding a machete.
I understand the disgust.
Dwarves should use an axe

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

AND MAH MACHETE, GRINGO

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

When I did meet men from an app in real life, they would almost always be a disappointment. Not because their photo made them seem taller and less jowly than they actually were (although this was certainly true) but because when we met face to face they would fail to ask any questions.

The onus of the chitchat was therefore left to me and I obliged, asking about jobs, family, favourite colours and that one time they travelled across Eastern Europe to learn the Romany violin. I assumed an expression of polite fascination as they went on about themselves, never once lobbing a question back. ‘I can tell you’re a journalist,’ one said, 45 minutes into an evening already drained of romantic possibility. ‘You ask a lot of questions.’

Yes, I wanted to say, because otherwise we’d be sitting in uncomfortable silence. This, I felt like pointing out, was how conversation worked: I ask a question, you reply and ask one back, we find common ground, and so it goes on. It was dispiriting to discover how few men had any interest in this. They just wanted to talk about themselves and seemed to believe I would find them as compelling as they did.

Daily Mail blog mate.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

She forgot to mention the part where she fucked every guy she dated whether they were a self-absorbed asshole or not.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating. I signed up to the relevant apps. I chose profile photos that were flattering yet approachable. I pretended I had hobbies. I completed the biographical Q&As in what I hoped was a witty manner, despite the increasingly esoteric nature of the questions. ‘What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?’ was one of them. I agonised over it for several minutes before scheduling an answer some time in late 2019.
Wow, what a cogent summation of the type of hag found towards the bottom of the online dating barrel

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

And it’s not just dates. I’ve noticed in the wider world, too, people fail to ask questions. It’s true I’m more curious than most (an unkinder word might be ‘nosey’) but that doesn’t absolve the other person of all responsibility to converse. It often seems to be men who don’t ask and women who are socially conditioned to keep things pleasant. In her book Fed Up, Gemma Hartley argues that despite gains in gender equality, it is still women who do ‘the unpaid, unseen work… to keep those around us comfortable and happy’. Into this category, Hartley puts tasks such as ensuring there’s enough toilet paper in the home and organising after-work parties for colleagues. And into this category I would add: keeping the chatter going to set others at ease.

Yet I simply don’t believe women are genetically predisposed to be talkative and empathetic, while men are the strong, silent types, destined to for ever stare meaningfully towards the horizon, readying themselves to round up cattle. Conversation can be deeply pleasurable but it requires effort from both parties, in both the asking and the listening. Let’s make 2019 the year both sexes re-learn the art. Incidentally, the last online date I had was with a man who was the exception to all of the above. He asked questions. Even better, he listened to the answers. Obviously, I had to fall in love with him.

This week I’m…
Drinking
Purearth’s juices. I did its 1 Day Live Enzyme Cleanse – it got me over one of the worst hangovers ever. Perfect New Year fodder.
Reading
To Bed With Grand Music by Marghanita Laski. First published in 1946, it is as racy as Fifty Shades of Grey, but beautifully written, too.
Watching
Unforgotten on a recent long-haul flight. The script is impeccable, plus I’d watch Nicola Walker doing pretty much anything (if she allowed me).

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

This is so gay
All mods kill yourselves for being ugly faggots

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

self-absorbed cunt
wants opportunity to dominate the conversation and spend entire time to talk about herself

These guys sound pretty fucking redpilled. They showed up for the pussy and didn't care about her lame life story.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

On hitlers first date he sat for two hours in silence.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

The reality was somewhat different. On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.

wtf, that sounds awesome! Is this what they call humble-bragging?

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Single in late 30's
If a woman is single past 25 (barring like losing a husband in a fucking war or cancer) she's a failure and deserves nothing but bottom of the barrel beta cucks, which roasties un ironically get married to and turn into "trad soccer moms" at 33. Why the fuck do people even take these "people" seriously, women can barely do the things men can and once they are unable to make healthy babies they are basically just practice girls;
TLDR young cock is honed on old cunt; ALRIGHT

Bentley James
Bentley James

Bah, fuck off and die whore. Those roasties keep pushing.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Introverted art student who ate vegitables and started first ever anti smoking campaign, drew pictures for his war time buddies and when they realized WWI was an organized culling of the heard got super autistic and refused to shake Op4's hands
Maybe if he wasn't such an obvious faggot he would realize Ashkenazi girls are literally the best lays on the planet and would have thought to just ourbreed them/ dilute their kikedness

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

roasties un ironically get married to and turn into "trad soccer moms" at 33
It might be one of those things that changes with the internet.
People put up their entire personal history, so a 30 year old woman can't really pretend to have been a good-but-overlooked girl when her facebook page recounts her many trips on the cock carousel.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Hi, I'm old enough that I will admit to being almost 40
I am deeply unhappy about this and admit it in my writing
I complain about online dating but apparently stick to it anyway despite the horror stories I will retell here
I agonize over simple dating app questions

Anyway I have all the answers and you men had better listen

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Black hair
Blue eyes
Gay
Hitler was literally an NWO agent who was given an ultimatum for his freedom in Prison, how in the fuck doe's Jow Forums believe he seriously got out after just 8-9 months? I mean it's fucking glaring, him and (((Marx))) lived on the same street in Austria

Attached: (((hitler))).gif (863 KB, 500x282)

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

This is how to talk to women.
generic question #1
listening face #1
generic question #2
listening face #2
witty joke #1
ohohohoho
generic question #3
listening face #3
cont. until you get the sax

Attached: c9c21b0a7ac8f74d7638caefd7c6b04ed426f5f563cfcd8f92574090e9ab0634.gif (179 KB, 680x502)

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Nah this is coming from me, a literl 30 year boomer. Save yourself a lot of pain, leafbro women do not age the same as men so you should date one 5-7 years your junior and basically just fuck and chuck 25+ year olds; even if they aren't carrying baggage your kids will not be as healthy. My mother used to be a balarina and turned into a walrus after having my sister in her 30's

Carter Price
Carter Price

asking about...favourite colours
I think the last time I was asked to talked about favourite colours was when I was in kindergarden. It's a completely useless question. Design texture look feel shape utility all factor into a thing more than colour. Fuck roasties are retarded.

how conversation worked: I ask a question you reply and as one back
That's not how conversations work especially when getting to know someone. They go:
Question, response, follow up question, response, anecdote, role reversal.
It's then anecdote which helps you get to know someone. Questions and answers are just filler

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

when will the manlet hate stop

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

LOL

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Hes the hero we need

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

I was single in my late 30s
As a woman this still means being able to match with ~75-95% of men you want and being able to go on dates anytime youd like

I dont get this, women have it all and arent happy

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

women dont match on bumble they choose lol, she picked the drawf and the nazi... kinky whore prolly has a dwarf/nazi threesome.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Dilute kikeness
Kikeness is passed down the mother
Congratulations you played yourself

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture
Fucking kek.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating

Stopped right there.
Blame yourself for being single late 30s.
You only had 25 years to find a fucking partner.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Kek not finding your life long partner when your 6.
not gunna make it brah

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

childhood friends hooking up
When did you move to Australia, Gosho Aoyama?

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

This woman sucks. I wouldn't converse with her either. She has nothing interesting to say. She's a meme.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Holy shit, she matches with interesting people with cultivated lives and she has the gall to write an article ridiculing men when she "pretends to have hobbies?" Women need to be excommunicated from the universe

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Dating sites are for fucking, not dating. How these whores still don't see this is beyond me.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Must include
playful insult

Every second or third question/comment

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Denmark proves to be best Nords yet again

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

t. fat aspie with hygiene issues

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

when we met face to face they would fail to ask any questions.
Maybe they quickly realised that you were a bit dull and self-absorbed.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Better response than OP deserves

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete
Dwarfist much?

himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Based

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Am I the only one who is actuslly also having that problem? Can't seem to talk to anyonrle in any way unless it's me beginning the conversation

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

tfw roasties on bumble discount you because of your height

Attached: erydcq3kh4n01.png (428 KB, 800x800)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Nah dude women choose who they fuck, men choose who they marry. Once you hit 30 yourself you will realize that as long as you aren't in debt and aren't fat your life as a 30 year old man is essentially akin to a 18 year old with DD's , also fuckin get ready because any girl that even partied moderately at 30 fucking melts, like 30 year old women IRL of the millenials anyways either look late 40's or early 20's with zero inbetween

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

There's nothing a single late 30's woman could say that is remotely interesting

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

men choose who they marry
Implying you can marry a random ass girl without dating her

Once you hit 30 yourself you will realize that as long as you aren't in debt and aren't fat your life as a 30 year old man is essentially akin to a 18 year old with DD's
Im 30, got a uni degree, im 6'2'', 210lbs fit, good looking and dating is pure hell. I havent had decent sex in like...4 years or so and over the past 5 years ive been on maybe 5-6 dates
So tell me more about how amazing life at 30 is for men

Fun story, friend of a friend asked me to entertain her friend and so i took her on one date. Sex was terrible and she looked like 35+ at 26, i didnt want a second date after that but she managed to find a new dude AND get preggo within 2 months despite this
Women arent struggling at 30 user

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

I'm a 36yo who had a threesome with two 20yo college girls on Saturday. AMA

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

move to burgerland

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Tl,dr
Never take advise from a female. Ever.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. >Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
What's the problem both these dudes sound awesome

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

nice one

Attached: 1537439090333.jpg (832 KB, 1876x1651)

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

How come someone I meet for the first time doesn't act like they've known me for years?!
It's amazing how retarded these women really are. You refuse to get into a serious relationship in your 20's because that goes against the linear progression of highschool>uni>job>marriage (yet you're willing to casually fuck, some some strange reason), you're 30+ by the time you get to serious relationship part because holy shit, education and finding a job take time, and then you get annoyed when strangers you date through dating apps (what, you didn't meet anyone at uni, at work, or through friends where there's some commonality to work with?) isn't like someone who is a close friend? Does she not know of the countless loving, stable relationships where the woman says 'I never would have imagined I'd be with him' because first impressions are always kind of weird, but over time through care and attention they develop into something wholesome? She's out of time - which she knows - and she's trying desperately to get that kind of relationship before she hit 40. Well guess what bitch? You aren't. I hope sleeping around in your 20's and rejecting the multiple suitable men because 'you're not ready for a serious relationship' was worth it. That latter part no doubt haunts countless women today.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Come on, own up, which one of you faggots was this?

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

What does this have to do with politics?

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

mfw i have to mansplain what mansplain means to a woman.

Attached: SWZgc31.jpg (84 KB, 960x866)

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

not treating women like people
Yikes

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Id love to but i cant get a green card
My degree is in accounting so that doesnt qualify

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Hahaha ok, which one of you did this?

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-14-12h58m09s473.png (236 KB, 688x384)

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Instant match

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Women are like Christmas. After the 25th no ones interested

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

The Japs really are based and redpilled

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Hey don't talk about my sister like that. She's an actual functional person in society. Unlike you.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

10/10 would date

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Probably because you’re dating other 30 year olds, try 21 year olds you stupid fuck

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Are you financially stable or ripped? It’s literally one of the two (or both) also good job that’s Chad AF

Juan Price
Juan Price

This, I know this literal 10/10 who wants 3-4 kids but is in the film industry in Jew York...she’s 28 now and still hasn’t figured it out, probably will do the classic roastie thing and trap a beta at 34 and make 1 autistic kid then divorce/ cheat before 7 years...getting older gives you perspective but god damn there are only so many kinds of people and reality makes you jaded AF

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

implying i havent done exactly this
Oldest girl i dated was born 95 so its not exactly like im going for girls my own age

Problem still remains, how do you find girls who are 20-25 when you yourself are 30?
And remember, girls who are 20 got more options in dating

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Yeah but thirsty betas keep their cognative dissonance up; they still get laid so they think this means men still take them seriously...kinda sad desu you can be a male roastie (like I was) and fix yourself by 30 but you are absolutely fucked by 25 as a woman...like, I’m not even as ripped as ripped as I was early 20’s and I still get women out of fucking nowhere, like where the fuck were these cunts before I had to work all of the time and my liver could handle a good time? Just wait anons; fucking 3 girls I barely knew in High School asked me this year to be a sperm doner to which I hilariously declined because “I think autistic kids are a bad idea”

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

I met mine at the beach, and I’m a 7/10 introvert...get some hobbies that aren’t bar hopping, seriously not being a dick it will help

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Oh God this article is hilarious
entitled single women in her late 30's
asks questions about men to the point that it clearly bothers them
"why do men always talk about themselves?"
some feminist crap about how it is unfair that she has to work to get men
and to top it all up it ends with an advertisement for some Alex Jones-tier super female vitality scam beverage

By the way someone should do the Auschwitz thing at Jswpe. Or better yet, make a merchant profile on Jswipe and larp as a rabbi.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Ive had plenty of hobbies, done a few martial arts, i lift regularly and tried dancing
Doesnt really work, its alot harder than "just talk to girls lol" because most of em are taken already and those who are single and single because they want to be

I wish it wasnt so fucking hard, i cant even imagine how bad my life had been if i wasnt good looking and got girls to approach me. Id prolly be a virgin still

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Swedebro , im a couple of years older than you and its exactly the same here. All the dudes that talk about this hitting 30 and rolling in pussy are usually from the US. I think in our feminist shitholes no age is good for a man, unless youre the top 2 percent. When i travel elsewhere in the world women in their early, late 20 and early 30's seem much more keen. Try going to eastern europe.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

it's true tho--bitches love being asked questions. gives them an open opportunity to talk, which is what they love to do most. you trying to impress a bitch? ask her questions.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

I do agree that NPCs are the most incurious lot

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

blog about self and self's trials, tribulations and brilliant social observations
not a humble brag
pick one

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

this is why I use a strict age range: 18-30

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Its not you bro, its your environment. I remember being in texas and girls were interested in me, overtly so. The guy from the US telling you its easy lives in an area where women want to settle down. In sweden they never do. Same where I am. Broaden your horizons

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Also, your welfare state and comparitive wealth never gives an incentive for women to find a man. Most of the US is much poorer than our countries so that biological driver to be protected kicks in with the femald population

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Why would you lie about that?

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

*poorer on average, wealth more concentrated at the top etc

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

It's actually that your social ineptitude means you can't take the hint that they don't want to talk, and are trying to not be rude and tell you to fuck off. I'll have a conversation with someone if I want, but I can't stand being held verbally hostage because someone else can't take the hint.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

No dude. Been to belgium? I have family all over the lowlands. Nobody wants to talk to anyone. Americans are different, you can strike up a convo most places and people like to chat. As i have saud in this thread these dudes need to travel to meet girls. American girls in the south and midwest are friendly as fuck by comparison.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

doesnt have any hobbies
gets angry when men dont ask her questions about non existent hobbies

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Attached: 1462227787286.jpg (444 KB, 866x1580)

Jordan King
Jordan King

Glad that it aint just me, i believed i was gonna be rolling in it at 30 since i had such luck when i was younger and was approached by girls who became gfs

I was wrong

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

I pretended I had hobbies
Lmao

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Autochtoon hier.
I can confirm, lots of people in the cities don't much fancy talking with strangers but that's mostly because most people living in the city weren't actually born or raised there.
We used to have a bit of a market tradition where any stallholder would call any female customer a darling or sweetheart, whether they buy or not. Just a friendly courtesy that keeps everyone's spirits up.
Now that most merchants are either not local or downright foreign, that doesn't happen anymore.
I'm not even mentioning the absolute tension between men and women in these generally liberal shitholes. The slightest mistake can yield the greatest consequences, not that the women are worth failing for.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

wew that was a fucking roller coaster to read. what a whore.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Attached: 1408254281669.png (689 KB, 1221x1080)

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Looks loke someone didn't listen the first time.

Attached: Eclipse.jpg (73 KB, 736x810)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Question:
Why not just get another man? Its the easiest thing in the world for a woman to get and it would solve the problem

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

God she makes herself sound needy and annoying.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Bumble has the women swipe yes first, so this stupid cunt wanted that dwarf dick

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Yep. The downsides to population movement (internal and from external) and multiculturalism. Used to be you could talk to women because there was always an ethnic or local comnection in some way, so the fear from them was lower. You were more likely to be trusted. Now everyone is a stranger not to be trusted. No wonder guys who arent the top in looks online cant find a girl.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

when manlets finally learn

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

In her book Fed Up, Gemma Hartley argues that despite gains in gender equality, it is still women who do ‘the unpaid, unseen work… to keep those around us comfortable and happy’
Is this what she talks about in the rarest cases people do ask her questions?

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Also, if she actually was hot for the men she was paired with, she would be happy that the men were "good listeners." The trouble with dating services is the phenomenon called Selection Bias. All the good partners pair up with the members of their regular social scene. The people who can't make friends in their regular scene try the alternative methods. Those methods don't solve the problem of not being able to make friends. It is likely that people who can't make friends have confrontational personalities. The woman in the story is probably a serious bitch, which is why nobody wants to stay with her long term.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Attached: 1501176209368.jpg (218 KB, 1155x811)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Hence 30s and alone.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Bearded machette dwarf and the jewish trainman seem like my kinda bros.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

It should be. The problem is women usually try to date up a couple of points. My best friends wife told me the other day that any girl who is 30 and single is just too fussy. Shes pretty redpilled for a chick.
Average men mostly put up with a lot of noshows, shit tests, generally bullshit from women so are very happy to settle with a woman on their level. Female hypergamy means that many are never happy and rate themselves much higher than they really are. Some men do this also, but it is less common as we tend to be more level headed and practical. The bullshit in our lives knocks us down to realistic levels.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

typical roastie gibberish
all men are trash, exceptions among men are assholes
Roasties never leave their high steed of muh vagina superiority, no matter how old they are. While normal couples who aren't absolutely self-absorbed have kids, families and give everyday mutual joy to each other.
That old hen will be never satisfied with a man, because she is living in dimension of self-glorification as superior being blessed with a hole, but in reality she play at least on the buttom of second league.
Such women will never accept the brutal reality, because it would destroy their immaginary world. Hence you hear always some kind of passive-aggresive behavior while you talk with such women.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

I THINK I'M SO INTERESTING WHY WON'T ANYONE ASK ME ABOUT MYSELF SO I CAN TALK ABOUT MYSELF, the blog post.
The reason no one asks you anything about yourself is because we all know everything about you already. You're a woman, you have no opinions of your own. You like whatever you think people will be impressed by you liking, you have the same opinions as whatever the group consensus is, and everything you think is a brilliant insight is something either you learned from a man or is an insight you should have had 10 years sooner than you had it. We all know what your agenda is as you age childless and alone, we all know where your worth and value is headed in a few years, we all know you've made mistakes and plan to make more mistakes that you'll hide from us until we find them out the hard way and then you'll lie about them and try to gaslight us into forgiving them, and we all know you've done things and subscribed to ideologies brainwashing you into believing that you "don't need no man" and bring nothing to the table because you've been convinced that being able to keep a clean home, cook healthy meals, and raise well-behaved children mean you're oppressed instead of useful, while still expecting us to sign up for a lifetime commitment to someone who openly brags that she doesn't need us and that has made you inherently unable to settle down and stay loyal and be content with the life anyone besides Mr Big could give you...and that even if you got Mr Big, the second he slipped up you would start looking for Mr Bigger and then blame him for you leaving.

What would a man ask you that possibly lead to an answer that he can't already see coming the second you walk into the room with your empowered entitled feminist vibe? Your mouth is infinitely more valuable to men when it's wrapped around our cocks.

Attached: housewife.jpg (77 KB, 574x640)

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Attached: 1544080739472.jpg (297 KB, 1225x606)

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

It's the accent. In your home country you are boring, the same as every other guy and there are guys fitter and richer than you to fuck instead.
Abroad your accent makes you exotic and desirable, and places you above the fit and rich dudes they normally fuck.
In England girls will hardly even give me the time of day, when I go to Europe and America they are gagging for it. My looks and wealth don't change but my exoticness does.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Interesting that in conservative and poorer cultures its the opposite. I have seen overweight, average income men with some stunning and much younger se asian wives. Those chicks often date down. I am sure its the same in the US with columbians, brazillians etc

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Why not just get another man?
Not all men are created equal. Sometimes women get lucky and land a man thats actually worth a shit. Despite the meme of beta bucks/alpha fucks a lot of guys past 30 are well aware of the game corporate cakes try to play. She could go out and find 5 guys on the street before noon. How many of them have a steady job or a working car or a personality thats going to fit hers when he doesnt want sex?

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Based.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Anyone unironically doing 1 Day Live Enzyme Cleanses is not only not worth knowing but probably a constant detriment to everyone around them

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

be old roastie
have to online date because men dont approach you in person
think you're high value

She should take what she can get or accept being single, only women and /r9k/ are deluded enough to think their lack of a relationship is everyone's else's fault.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Could be a factor. But i have been to the UK and girls didnt care at all. Everyone seemed depressed. I understand your point though. In my experience it has been more dependant onmthe culture of the women in an area. Some places they dont look for men yet other places they are always on the lookout with realistic standards.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

men dont want to have pointless one sided conversations with me where we talk about stupid shit

I'm so glad my gf isnt one of those women who has to talk 24/7. It's like if they arent talking they arent sure they exist.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Sure you werent in places with less feminism and welfare? Not arguing, just curious

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.

What the fuck, how is she matching with all my friends and not me

David James
David James

Shes weak and the men she was dating were retards.

If either of them read "how to win friends and influence people," theyd be the ones asking the questions regardless of any factors.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

fuck off you spam nigger
just file this under:
feminism has made women chase men
i did a post on it a while back that got traction:
we're being shamed into attending after works drinks, we realized why - they were pressuring s to go because otherwise it was just women
there was a real palpable sense that if we didn't go out for drinks and parade around we were dysfunctional misogynists
when we realized, we went to a strip club, 8 of us, leaving the bar bereft of any testosterone except for one or two dykes
the strip club was equally shit, but it was our moses through the red sea moment, we just chilled at lunch
which started to become harder as they said we were "networking" at lunch and we had to
HAD TO
start having WINE at lunch with WOMEN in the larger organization
what the ever loving fuck
so we all went to the gym at lunch
even had to start complaining that the doctor said we were at risk of cholesterol despite not being fat etc
right now this is where we are at
there's 8 of us
we think that soon they are going to call us "sexist gym bros" for removing ourselves from the "social redistribution scheme" that helps them persist in the delusion that things are ok
it's insane
the socialists
are socialising... socialising... decided who stays, who goes, and even federally mandating rape of men...
and it starts early, parents are being told that they cannot let their kids have "best friends" as their social currency, their birthday parties, the last decaying pockets of normalcy of an age gone by, play dates and wholesome private spaces where kids can run around without being stabbed by needles, these are being TAXED by the state. you HAVE to let others into your manicured lives
YOU HAVE TO
I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ON THIS
GODDAMN THIS IS A FUCKED UP WORLD
HIDE IN THE GYM LADS
HIDE IN THE GYM AND AT THE GUN RANGE
DO NOT BE CO-OPTED INTO THE SCHEME TO MAINTAIN THIS FALSE REALITY

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

I'd bet money most of the questions she ask are related exclusively to pop culture.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

just to clarify, we're not kikes, I just wanted to make a faggot-ass big "we're free" moment, and the only other "we're free" moments I could think of were niggers. maybe it was our 1776 moment

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

These women think plumbing systems and electric grids just happened naturally

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Hahahah yes very true. I cant make friends because i am /pol in real life after a couple of drinks. And i live in a very cucked town thats full of leftists. Something like 40 percent of this place votes for thr greens.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

This is the only move you should do.

When your bitch asks these sort of questions just write her off immidiatly and go on with your life

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Did she not consider that her responses to things weren't actually interesting enough to warrant asking about? I have the same problem sometimes in conversations but then I acknowledge I can be a boring fuck and I at least make some effort to correct course.

Our generation were told 'you're special' one too many times and for some reason some people actually still believe that they are special without making any actual effort to be special, its crazy.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

She can whine all she wants, but those men are her options now. And for many men around the same age all they can get are bitter roasties like her.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

She is the most entitled-sounding, self-centered dame I have ever had the misfortune of reading about

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

hahaha...
I was in similar situation with my first one and it have been 4 years with this human trash without any perception of morality

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Women are like Christmas. After the 25th no ones interested

Poetry

Attached: Frasier-Frasier-Crane.jpg (127 KB, 610x410)

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Why can't people just enjoy silence? Why does it have to be awkward. I'd rather not talk and only do so when it's necissary.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

makes a single Bible reference
appends a disclaimer reaffirming that he is not a Jew

Never change, snek

Attached: 1544219276758.jpg (68 KB, 544x836)

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

"And this is where I work."

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

bravo, saved

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Pretty sure unless he is a literal millionaire model with a 9'' dick he is replaceable

How many of them have a steady job or a working car or a personality thats going to fit hers when he doesnt want sex?
The majority of them?
These standards (a job, car/home and decent personality) can atleast 80% of men 30+ meet

Logan James
Logan James

Yeah desu I live in the south so basically are 30 if you have all of your teeth, a job that pays above minimum wage, and no active warrants you’re “one of the good ones”. I should clarify that most women in the US south are literally insane sluts who are easy to fuck but you will get bent over the judges table with child support if you don’t pull out/ they figure out you’re last name

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Whatever in the world makes you think I want to have a conversation with a female?

Attached: lilith-II.jpg (84 KB, 345x550)

Carter Long
Carter Long

we're being shamed into attending after works drinks, we realized why - they were pressuring s to go because otherwise it was just women
I guess that's the one upside to not drinking (at all, I hate the after taste of alcohol. It's not a moral choice or anything that high-minded), I can't be coerced into a bar, despite people repeatedly telling me 'oh you've just never had the right drink!"
"Oh, user join us for a drink after work"
"Nope, I'm not getting paid and I don't drink"

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

There's plenty of guys that are willing to engage in conversation with her, but none of them were good looking enough for her.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
cheers, Jow Forumsack

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Brutal kek

Attached: 1543544817097.jpg (63 KB, 285x300)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

it's a boring fucking place
they didn't even let me drink cola when I was there fora tour
like, bitch, your pile of empty buildings isn't that interesting in the first place and I'm not even allowed to get entertained? so dumb
I took some photos of the gates, or the barracks, and forgot that I was there
utterly boring place with made up torture rooms that make no sense

Attached: 1519181189001.jpg (5 KB, 153x179)

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

This, also the more women we fuck the less likely we are to have a mid life crisis; the more men they fuck the more likely they are to be pickey/ cheat and fuck up their fertility...I’ve known women that we’re literally infertile before they finished their 20’s and thought it was “unfair” because “guys get to sleep around” Tldr western women act too much like men, and when their looks fade they get treated like men; top kek

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Attached: 3c7.jpg (17 KB, 249x249)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

women, at least in here in california, all read the same. hardly any are interesting enough to ask a question of in the first place.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

I dont get this, women have it all and arent happy
Having it all is the problem. They aren't decisive enough to have choices.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

this is a fake story through and through, women don't ask questions. Women are terrible conversationalists.

and she MATCHED with these awful people she's complaining about, meaning she took some interest in them (especially on bumble). what a load of shit.

Blake James
Blake James

Kek
Both so close
jowforums.com/thread/199777510/politics

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

This a gorillion times

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

It's the accent. In your home country you are boring, the same as every other guy and there are guys fitter and richer than you to fuck instead.
Nah, it's just gynocentric countries. Even swole, rich guys are struggling because women are just too spoiled.

In some countries being a foreigner isn't a great idea because women think you are a sex tourist and you have to do a lot of work convincing them that you aren't.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Years of experience being around women like this.

Good read. Men are finding out that they have value longer than women and that they can get the 10 years younger version of the women who are "age appropriate" for them at the same time as younger women openly embrace dating older men.

Did she not consider that her responses to things weren't actually interesting enough to warrant asking about?
Our generation were told 'you're special' one too many times
She was never interesting. It's just that in the past she was young and attractive enough for men to look past that for a chance to fuck her, telling her anything she said was fascinating hoping that she'd spread her legs (and she did)

Women are terrible conversationalists.
Women have lost their social skills due to txting, social media, wearing headphones in public, etc replacing face to face interaction. Men are called out for being socially awkward but young fuckable women are not, so they never learn that they lack social skills or say dumb shit that, if they were men, would make them incels.

Attached: thegoodlife.jpg (80 KB, 560x368)

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Should be 18 to at the absolute top 25

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

She was never interesting. It's just that in the past she was young and attractive enough for men to look past that for a chance to fuck her
Damn, she has a pretty brutal reality check coming her way. Is this actually what people mean by women hitting the wall? I'd always assumed it was just women realizing they weren't attractive anymore, not women realizing they weren't attractive anymore and now have to rely on a stunted personality. I almost feel sorry for them now

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

I'd bet money most of the questions she ask are related exclusively to pop culture.
I met a girl who said her hobby was "watching The Office"

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete
Perfect mate for goblin hinting. Check if it is a female.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Is this actually what people mean by women hitting the wall? I'd always assumed it was just women realizing they weren't attractive anymore, not women realizing they weren't attractive anymore and now have to rely on a stunted personality
That's why they go insane. Imagine being told your entire life by every person, girl or guy, you've ever met or been friends with or been a family member to or met on a dating site, telling you everything you do is amazing...

Say you tried repairing your plumbing once in your early 20s and fucked it up worse but every single person in your life told you you did it perfect and you're a natural at repairing plumbing and you should be a professional plumber, while a few of them stayed behind to repair the pipe for real or call an actual plumber and then convince you you did it all by yourself. And every time anyone ever had a pipe problem, you did the same thing and the same sequence of events happened.

Then imagine you hit 35 and suddenly no one else is around and the pipes burst. As you collapse in a pool of shit with the toilet blasting more of it in all directions through your pitiful repair job not only do you learn that you never had any value to begin with, but everyone around you lied to you about your value and nobody cared enough to warn you about it, and the ones that did you told to shut up...you desperately phone every plumber in the phone book in a panic, but for some they're not answering your calls anymore.

It's called The Wall for a reason, instead of The Soft Plushy Cushion...there's a dozen reality checks at once smacking them in the face and stacking on top of eachother.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Feminism’s enherent flaw is that women are never told the truth because men are always either trying to fuck them or fuck their friends; either way we won’t tell them the truth till it’s way too late...I got a bit of satisfaction out of roasties I grew up with once I hit 30 realizing they were utterly ducked thhen it dawned on me we were both lied to our entire lives re: male/ female relations; BUT once you see the Forrest for the trees as a man it’s not (necesaeially too late) as a woman once your fertility is gone, may as well get cats as you only valued your pussy your whole life, and it’s all they get...kinda poetic in a Jow Forums way

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Surely they have to realize that there is something wrong with that whole picture though? I know some people can be that delusional but I didn't think that many people could be that delusional

David Watson
David Watson

Late-30's feminist who writes cutesy tripe and has no thoughts, wants handsome rich guys to shut up and listen to her and then lean across the table and kiss her passionately.

Gets a cat and a vibrator instead.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Most of the US is much poorer than our countries so that biological driver to be protected kicks in with the femald population

Nailed it like the romans. The state has been turned into both a parent and husband for women. The state robs all working men of their productivity and provides it to women. In a lot of Europe the goal of the welfare queen is to have a child, claim single parent dole, have them diagnosed with autism, claim carers allowance on top of dole. Be given a free house in the city centre that a working man could never afford.
It's encouraging more women to drop out and rely on the state. Mix that in with allowing any turd worlder in and providing everything for them and a pozzed commie population that lacks right wing representation.

Attached: SUPERPOWER-BY-2020.png (395 KB, 540x753)

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Went to the gas station yesterday evening to get beers and there was this 30+ women working the night shift, I overheard her talking about how she cant find a decent person who dates her with her coworker. She comes across as really cute, has a nice uplifting voice and seems like a decent girl overall, nothing trashy about her.
that hit me really hard somehow and I was thinking about how the jew destroyed the relationship between men and women.
fuck, working nightshift on a sunday so you dont feel all alone. I would ask her out if she wasnt so much older than me. I hope she gets happy

Attached: 1486770106991.jpg (82 KB, 900x900)

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

I took some photos of the gates, or the barracks, and forgot that I was there
utterly boring place with made up torture rooms that make no sense

Put them on your dating profile to weed out the Jewish girls.

Chase Price
Chase Price

As we would say, a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Better don't do it

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Surely they have to realize that there is something wrong with that whole picture though?
It's like the Truman Show. It happens literally from birth so why would they ever question it? Everything they've ever experienced in society reinforces it to the point where even if they doubt it, they're told they're being silly to doubt it. Look at any Instagram post where a girl posts that she's fat or ugly or dumb or bad at something and all she'll get are responses about how perfect she is. An attractive girl can never get honest feedback about herself and because she looks to her environment and group consensus to form her opinions, she eventually just believes it. It's why they never create anything worthwhile unless they're propped up by men behind the scenes...you'll meet a 25yo female "artist" who's art looks like an 8 year old boy...but the 8 year old boy will be told he sucks and he'll learn that if he doesn't get good at it he'll never make a living from it. She'll still be told at 25 that her shitty drawing is beautiful...so why would she ever improve? But when she hits The Wall, no one wants to buy her art anymore and people start giving her honest critiques, that she is completely unequipped to handle. At that point she either accepts she's been an idiot her entire life and everyone around her has contributed to her delusions, or she doubles-down and calls them sexist misogynist incel woman-haters and becomes a full feminist lonely childless man-hating wine aunt.

This. Men have an extra 20+ years to realign their path once they figure this out and our inherent value is based on things besides our looks. But for women? They have one thing of value and that's it, and that's taken away in their 30s and none of them see it coming because all the ones who've had it taken away pretend they're still living the Sex & The City lifestyle being a swinging single cool wine aunt.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

only low-tier 40 year old men date 40 year old women

shocker.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Jow Forums is a fucking eco chamber, it warps your perception of the real world, be careful with these shill threads.
I know personally some really nice girls that got burned by chad in their teens and never bothered anymore, being shut ins but overall marry able women. its a sad situation, dont let your own bitterness deceive you.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

I mean I was in Germany so there was lots of feminism and welfare.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

she's probably fucked like 1000000 dicks by now
that's a yikes from me

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

She’s 30 and working at a gas station lamenting her roastie life, lmao

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

burnt out thots are “marryable”

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

not everyone is like you

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

I know personally some really nice girls that got burned by chad in their teens and never bothered anymore
You know personally some really nice girls who decided to ignore all the advice any guy around them gave them to stay away from Chad. And you now know some really nice girls who will compare every future guy to the Chad that broke her heart but made her wet and they'll all seem boringly stable compared to him. And you will know some really nice girls who leave the responsible man they manage to end up with if they're so lucky, to go fuck their Chad ex when he gets out of jail and comes calling.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

When I was single in my late 30s
stopped reading there

Attached: 1365032810923.jpg (162 KB, 680x796)

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

nigga why you think I wrote she isnt trashy
you can see it in their eyes if they are sluts, you can hear it when they speak and how they speak
she wasnt like all the other thots, thats why she stood out from all the other trash you usually see

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Went to the gas station yesterday evening to get beers and there was this 30+ women working the night shift, I overheard her talking about how she cant find a decent person who dates her with her coworker. She comes across as really cute, has a nice uplifting voice and seems like a decent girl overall, nothing trashy about her.
Do you think she would date, be happy with, and stay loyal to a man who was 30+ working the night shift at a gas station, who's average looking and "seems decent"?

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

This

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

jesus, stop being such a virgin incel. the fucking memes are real about losers like you

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Women’s are fucking ruined after just 2 or 3 serious relationships desu, same goes for partner counts above say conservatively 10-15 (being pragmatic as all women today’s at different degrees of sluts just by western social norms)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

When I was single in my late 30s
And into the trash it goes.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

if you want to settle for sloppy 800ths more power to you

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

t. Roastbeast

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

the virgin incel who's defending gas station roasties as "nice girls who dindu nuffin wrong" calls me a virgin incel
kek.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Ive had plenty of hobbies, done a few martial arts, i lift regularly and tried dancing
Wow so you’re saying a bunch of male dominated “hobbies” don’t introduce you to women? Fucking shocking

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Jow Forums is a lost cause with brainwashed retards like you
fucking jew threads psyops'd your fucking head
Sad!

Attached: 1537187917472.jpg (201 KB, 857x1134)

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

ignore all the advice any guy around them gave them to stay away from Chad
Their fathers are not giving them good advice
They are not telling them to wait until marriage

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

i hate op for making this thread
and everyone else for not seasoning the options

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

‘I’m so jealous,’ said a married friend when I told her what I was up to, ‘I’d love to go on a date.’ I heard this a lot. There was an assumption, from people who’d been coupled-up for years, that online dating would be a whirlwind of fun. They imagined Mr Big from Sex and the City whisking me to a discreetly lit Michelin-starred restaurant where I would order lobster and champagne and, at the end of the night, he would lean across the table and kiss me passionately.
I am in my mid twenties, jobless, and live with my parents. I know that all women aren't like this, but reading this sort of thing almost makes me feel better about giving up.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Their fathers are not giving them good advice
They are not telling them to wait until marriage
That's because their fathers aren't in the household. Because their mothers either chose bad men against all the warnings the men in their household and social groups gave them, or because their mothers were too lazy or damaged to keep a man around or too arrogant to think they needed one.

It's a cycle of women destroying society by being given too much freedom.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Hahaha a cuck. Good luck settling with roastie when is finally ready for a nice guy

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

I agree, they exist.
But i also had other expieriences.

Its a luck game in the end.
You either find good or bad and decide to go for it or cut your losses.

Then again, if you are a male in your prime while should you go for a roastie if they wouldn't do the same in 1000 years ?

Attached: 1525210161313.jpg (145 KB, 801x960)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

I am in my mid twenties, jobless, and live with my parents
You have plenty of time to get your shit together. When you're in your late 30s, women in their early 20s will want to date fuck and have kids with you. Because they'll have seen the mass suicides of their current aging cool wine aunt feminists and will be hoping to avoid that fate.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

their mothers either chose bad men against all the warnings the men
How many of these fathers told their daughters they were not allowed to be with this person?
too lazy or damaged to keep a man around
women are not the leads of the family men are
they are the ones that are suppose to keep things together

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

When you're in your late 30s, women in their early 20s will want to date fuck and have kids with you.
you are not going to get a good girl in her early 20s if you are in your late 30s
you will have plenty of late 20s girls to choose from though

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

30 and single.
You think your special mate your just as shit as the roastie whore in OP.
Im 32 married been with my girl 10years.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

I would ask her out if she wasnt so much older than me
no you wouldn't pussyboi

Attached: 6262362346236.jpg (109 KB, 568x590)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Gemma
Is this actually a real name and not a porn name?

Andrew White
Andrew White

Fucking based

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

women are not the leads of the family men are
I see you haven't looked at recent divorce laws. Or welfare laws. Or who's supported in the media and on social media. Men were leads of the family back when women depended on them...a man leading the family now is left behind and replaced while he continues to provide to avoid jail. Welcome to the matriarchy.

Leo King
Leo King

tfw watched female relative dump man after man including a tall good looking intelligent man who will make a shitload of money soon because he's 'boring'
shes getting older and older
tfw watched how my mother treats my father
tfw listened to the old women at work talk when they talk about how much they financially screwed their husband over at divorce, not to mention custody
*DING DING DING*

My strategy is to hide as much wealth as possible in trusts etc by the time I'm thirty before finding a girl to sweep off her feet when shes 18 years old. Then put a baby in her asap. Ideally a girl who has been raised to put some value in the family unit. Churchfags confirm/deny if these girls exist?

Really it seems like there is no surefire winning move in this day and age.

Attached: 1546134915083.png (65 KB, 174x122)

Bentley White
Bentley White

Given everyone including you can post here with pretty much no censorship means it's not an echo chamber. The majority simply does not agree with you and for good reasons. As for "nice girls". No, they're not. They've tried to go high, to get laid by "Chad" and thought because he was nailing them they could nail him down. Turned out he was just bored and okay with fucking a 5/10. Now they're frustrated and don't want to settle for anything lower, because "they could totally score a 10/10!". That doesn't make them proof that the medpack is wrong, in fact it supports his point.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Who cares what the laws are
Women were designed to follow and will you you actually try and lead them

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Best possible plan. Avoid legally marrying her so that she has no incentive to divorce and get provision for life from you despite leaving. Convince her love doesn't need a government contract to keep you together.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

you have shit hobbies. join a choir

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

it was like 5 or 6 years ago I lost them all by now

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DID THAT?

Owen James
Owen James

. Avoid legally marrying her
No good girl is going to go for this

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

you can see it in their eyes if they are sluts
Nah those are just the most obvious. Women morph into different women when they want to keep a man. This isn't an insult, its a great survival tactic, but that doesn't mean you should go into a relationship with "burned" girl not knowing that.

Attached: 1508926454476.jpg (210 KB, 460x510)

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

She is trash. She's 30+, past wall, likely fucked a bunch of guys and works at a gas station. She's bottom tier and you're trying to tell guys she'd be a catch. Get out of here.

you can see it in their eyes if they are sluts, you can hear it when they speak and how they speak
she wasnt like all the other thots, thats why she stood out from all the other trash you usually see

What you are talking about is still a roastie. Merely a used up burned out one. Good job, this isn't even a roastie it's a has been roastie and you feel bad for her and think people should happily pick her up. She's old moldy left overs nobody in their right mind would want.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Leading is now oppressing and everyone in their lives and the media and online will support them in believing that when they walk away with your money and kids.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

No good girl is going to go for this
But this faggot here said "Women were designed to follow and will you you actually try and lead them"? You can't even keep your own logic consistent. Because it's based on feelings instead of experience.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

seems like the problem lies with chad then, pol is just salty they not chad, same fucking story everytime
ofc women go for the highest price, its their nature, same as you have 10 guys orbiting stacy
its just sad when the decent girls get ruined this way

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Says the faggot who literally is telling others that they're wrong about women. That they're not roasties, because "hey there's some roasties I know who got fucked in every way and now might just be okay settling for some doormat!". Fuck off you cuck. Go find some single mother to marry.

William Miller
William Miller

KYS
Faggot!

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Only marry her on your death bed for future white spawn to inherit. Trust fund ?

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

everyone in their lives
Dont get a girl who comes from a shit social group

Xavier King
Xavier King

Women are supposed to follow their fathers and husbands
A good girl would not go for this because her father would not allow it

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Post ‘em

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Chad fucks as many women as possible
"seems like the problem lies with chad then"
Stacy goes for out of her league Chad
"ofc women go for the highest price, its their nature"
ok germany.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

They imagined Mr Big from Sex and the City whisking me to a discreetly lit Michelin-starred restaurant where I would order lobster and champagne and, at the end of the night, he would lean across the table and kiss me passionately.

they imagined
they
not me and my aging gash
they

Attached: 1481195170320.jpg (62 KB, 1047x681)

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

suprise another mad incel in a women hate thread, you are the problem just like them

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

asking questions and not dominating the space and trying to impress her with stories
autism confirmed

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

pic
holy shit I'd love context with that

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
lmao which one of you is this?

William Bell
William Bell

Are you me?

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Only marry her on your death bed for future white spawn to inherit. Trust fund ?
Better yet, bury your fortunes and make a treasure map, your future spawn can bond over finding it like in The Goonies.

Attached: goonies-map.jpg (379 KB, 1920x1080)

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

You have zero clues about mate selection, do you? Women are the sexual gatekeepers. They decide who gets laid and who doesn't. Men are the gatekeepers for relationships and commitment. So no, fucking some random guy solely because he's hot and deluding themselves into thinking this means he wants a relationship with them and cares about them is entirely their fault. You dude, are a bona fide white knight. You're defending everything from used up old roasties, to burned out sluts to women, in general, blaming men instead. None of this will make any of them fuck you, just stop it.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Incels do not exist you fag. Everyone can get laid if they really want to. Even someone like you, as long as you'd be willing to pay. What's with fedora tippers and this constant projection?

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

I pretended I had hobbies. I completed the biographical Q&As in what I hoped was a witty manner
this is every woman's problems when using those apps. they don't know what to say about themselves to make them appealing for more than a titwank. they use how they market themselves to other women to try and market themselves to men.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Dont get a girl who comes from a shit social group
And with no male role model authority figure in her life (check single mom statistics, and beta cuck dads don't count as authority figures), who do you think is going to forbid her from hanging out with shit people and teach her how to select quality people in her life?

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Fake

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Women are the sexual gatekeepers.
Only if their fathers dont care about them

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

pretended
Found it.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Get one with a good father

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete.
she swiped right on him, so what is she trying to say?

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Men are finding out that they have value longer than women and that they can get the 10 years younger version of the women who are "age appropriate" for them at the same time as younger women openly embrace dating older men.

This makes me feel better about being a 27 year old PhD student who hasn't gotten any action in 7 years. There's still hope, I guess.

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Prolly watched lord of the rings and thought to herself, why not? I mean, not like it could go any lower for her.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Don't have it saved but basically this guy moved back into his hometown and dated a childhood friend who was a "good christian girl". She wasn't a virgin because some ex-boyfriend had "promised to marry her then ran off". As he heard more and more stories about her past that didn't really coalesce with that image he started looking through her social media and found out she was just a slut desperate for a meal ticket (while still hooking up with at least 3 different dudes while dating him). He planned to do the breakup in front of her parents so she couldn't feed them a different story (he liked them a lot). Thats about as much as I can remember.

Never trust the "burned girl". SHe knew what she was doing, she just doesn't like the consequences.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

A good girl would not go for this because her father would not allow it
He would have to be in the household to begin with. Check the single mother household statistical trends. And literally everyone else in her life, from her peers to her friends to the media to everyone on the internet to cultural influences (movies, art, music, magazines) will be encouraging her to ignore her father and give in to the "harmless" fun of exploring her sexuality with the bad boys.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Thanks bro, it was pretty great. I own my own company and am in good (but not perfect) shape. I'm also charming and dress well. A lot of my business takes me to a college town in the south and most of my friends there work in bars and restaurants and are a bit younger than me so it's nice to be able to run with girls who are in their early 20s.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

bearded dwarf wielding a machete
And she wasn't willing to go slay dragons with him?! I'm appalled.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

At least he got his fucking shit together and didn't cave to the roast.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Marry her, Hans. It's your only option left.

Attached: 1546709669301.png (324 KB, 675x380)

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

lol stay mad, incel.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

He would have to be in the household to begin with
That is why I said a good girl you stupid leaf

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Get one with a good father
pic related.

Attached: single-moms.png (15 KB, 294x447)

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

thx for the qrd m8 and fucking hell that's diabolical of her
very nicely played on the guy's part but idk how she thought she could get away with so many lies

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Wow. If the girl is older than 19 or 20 I wouldn’t buy the whole “good Christian girl” thing.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

So 75% were not raised by single moms and you cant find just one?

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

What jerks! Don't they understand that women only want to talk about themselves? How dare those misogynistic pigs not inflate her ego by fawning over her and begging for her attention and approbation! Don't they want to know more about her? She's an amazing, strong woman after all!

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Attached: 1525078056042.png (477 KB, 826x739)

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Hang in there. Develop even basic social skills and keep in even just average shape and nurses will be trying to fuck you left and right on your shifts. The biggest dupe society pulled is convincing men that our value goes down when we age just like women so that we settle with them before we reach our primes because once we reach our prime (mid-late 30s) the floodgates of pussy blow wide open and there's suddenly no reason to settle down...that's bad for a society that relies on men being workhorse providers who suffer from age 30-death in the long run.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

They could before, but now we are entering an age where all your shit is online. Most of these sluts will die alone or with the loneliest, most desperate betas (which will kill them inside since they dipped their standarts so much). Its the one good thing about the dominance of social media nowadays.

David Baker
David Baker

Was he sleeping with her?

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

There's nothing a single late 30's woman could say that is remotely interesting
worth quoting

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Ahahaha oh man.

Attached: images-(6).jpg (8 KB, 180x280)

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

That is why I said a good girl you stupid leaf
Do you think good girls are born being good, like magic unicorns? If that's the case then why would she need a father in the household to lead her at all?

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Why the fuck would I want to talk with women, my fat fuck friend can talk with me about nerd shit for hours with no end to the discussion and make trivial shit seem like high level intellect conversations, women know nothing, they are passionate about nothing, they appear to be knowledgeable to look interesting to retards but not to somehow who genuinely enjoys that one thing, fuck off.
You're just a pair of tits, ass or just vagina

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

what do 4 digits along the bottom of a graph mean?
what is extrapolating a trend?

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Yeah, after like a year of dating (and being official fiances). Suprised she didnt want wait until marriage to be absolutely sure she had her meal ticket but i guess if the ex-boyfriend got to fuck her, then even a beta would find odd she didn't let him after so long.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

I bought a small house in a college beach town in the south; it’s the partrician way...this user definately sips

Attached: A29BBC74-940A-47AC-980E-EACC1B8ACE54.png (259 KB, 1000x861)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

If they have a father properly raising them they will be a good girl
Ok so he was also a degenerate
What is the problem

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

Top kek Danish user, top kek.

Attached: 331.jpg (31 KB, 400x300)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

They could before
good point but if it was in the guy's hometown he probably would've found out either way eventually
maybe she was betting on getting married before he could learn the truth?
tbf though, I still feel bad for these sluts who have ruined their lives because of (((propaganda))) when they could've been happy if a good man had taught them the importance of purity

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Who cares what the laws are

Yes absolutely, but they are also unpredictable and they have a loaded gun to your head at all times called "Women are wonderful (WAW) effect" which you can look up. It's also called The State, Divorce Court etc.

They can summon an army at any time and lie to them about you to have your life destroyed on a whim. Look at the Kavanaugh trial, man was a literal boy scout that kept hand written calendars, and they were taking women seriously that later even recanted with no reprisal in addition to the crocodile tears of the main Trump hater on the stand.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

The best thing you can do is get into a drunk hook up in college with a qt and marry her after college and then have 2-4 kids starting in your mid 20s

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

archive.fo/hCWNY

fyi

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

they are also unpredictable
Not really

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Unironically based.

Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's death for me motherfuckers.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

To Bed With Grand Music by Marghanita Laski. First published in 1946, it is as racy as Fifty Shades of Grey, but beautifully written, too.

Let's see: (((Marghanita Laski))), a Jewess who wrote a novel banalizing adultery in 1946.

I mean. Every. Single. Time.
They just can't resist to disrupt and wasting the society of the goyim.

There is something supernatural about this behaviour. They are 100% a collective Satan.

Attached: the-eternal-jewess.jpg (14 KB, 310x165)

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

I was about to say that Laski sounded familiar. Is she related to that porn company owner?

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

I still feel bad for these sluts who have ruined their lives because of (((propaganda))) when they could've been happy if a good man had taught them the importance of purity

They can pass that wisdom to the next generation of girls, willingly or as examples. Being able to point out these sluts, alone and bitter does more than most christian denominations for the purity of young girls.

Attached: 39-year-old-bitching.png (409 KB, 960x660)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

this user definately sips

confirmed sipbro.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

ride thousands of dicks
now can't find a stable man to care for her fat ass
lel. feminism falls flat on its face again

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

quite often i spend nights in alone
quite often
lucky her not to be doing it every night for years

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

I'm 24 and direly affraid I'll end up alone.

I'm a dude by the way.

I try, but I get rejected. I'm not bad looking.

Attached: 1540741764589.jpg (14 KB, 480x577)

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

this was the pic

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

this was the pic

Attached: 1390360306075.jpg (64 KB, 720x450)

Connor Long
Connor Long

Spend the best years of your life being an abrasive, unlikable, raging feminist

Realize you're in your mid-30s, still single, still renting an apartment

Think to themselves "Oh shit!! I gotta get a man to put a ring on my finger and have a child with."

Tries to date but realize all the "good men" are either already taken or don't want your aged, dried out pussy.

The thought of "downgrading" to a man without a college degree or not making at least 6 figures never enters her mind.

Get angry and pissed things aren't working in her favor.

Goes on blogs to bitch and moan about not finding a "decent man" while the clock's still ticking and she only becomes more undesirable

Do you feel sorry for these women? I know they fucked up their own lives, but they were brainwashed by their liberal arts professors in college. They didn't know better. Have some pity for them.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

I bet she just made these stories up to make her life look interesting enough for other women to want to read it and have a laugh while getting sympathy for the bad "luck" she had in life. in reality she sits at home in her pyjamas eating a bucket of ice cream while watching "eat, pray, love" or some other bullshit movie that makes her cry.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

I’ve known women that we’re literally infertile before they finished their 20’s

How does that happen, chlamydia?

Eli James
Eli James

If they have a father properly raising them they will be a good girl
See and extrapolate the trend. I thought Trump's border wall was supposed to keep low IQ people out of America.
This user gets it.
I was joking when I wrote it but thinking about it it actually sounds awesome.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Being able to point out these sluts, alone and bitter does more than most christian denominations for the purity of young girls.
true and I've used this argument quite often but it's still a shame to see so much potential wasted

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

They can pass that wisdom to the next generation of girls, willingly or as examples
They will serve as horrifying examples. Because their own embarrassment and rationalization will force them to never admit they made a mistake and warn future girls: the more girls they can get to make the same mistakes they made, the less it's a "mistake" and is just "the new norm" and they can avoid accountability leaping through mental hoops. They'll pretend they love being the childless cool wine aunt, until they an hero.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Make me a sandwhich bitchhhh

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

If you want some schadenfreude I can hook you up.

Attached: The-one-who-went-away.jpg (89 KB, 745x705)

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

This leaf is alright

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

let's do it

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

and extrapolate the trend
There are plenty of girls with good fathers

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

in reality she sits at home in her pyjamas eating a bucket of ice cream while watching "eat, pray, love" or some other bullshit movie that makes her cry/
Well she's sure as shit not working on self-improvement and self-development, learning to bring attributes to the table that men would want to commit to...why should she? She's a woman, she's perfect how she is and deserves Mr Big just like in the shows she's watching as she gets old and fat and less pleasant to be around.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

In her book Fed Up, Gemma Hartley argues that despite gains in gender equality, it is still women who do ‘the unpaid, unseen work… to keep those around us comfortable and happy’.

Roastie's are so fucking lazy, if my wife wanted to stop helping with chores i would get a fucking divorce.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

They really have no shame about revealing their inner disgusting selves in these articles.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Gotta check in my shitposting folder, but I got a few.

Attached: fenamon-goes-to-wedding.png (915 KB, 1920x1080)

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

it's not egotistical, it's just how women do things. they apologize and they expect you to do the same; but men don't think that way. I think this was an honest misunderstanding really.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Beautiful picture

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Attached: I-was-raped.jpg (257 KB, 603x328)

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Being able to point out these sluts, alone and bitter does more than most christian denominations for the purity of young girls.
We need to signal boost every roastie suicide and misery article as far and wide as possible if there's any hope of turning society around. Women used to stay committed because they feared the consequences of being an old lonely shrew. Then feminism removed social shaming. We need to bring it back, for everyone's sake. Women don't even like the system the way it is right now, they just don't have the ability to turn it around because that would require going against group consensus.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

This. And trust me, women can read each other. They can tell their "cool wine aunt" is fucking miserable. They understand it at an instinctual level even if not an intelectual one.

Attached: sloot-pays-the-price.png (1020 KB, 1080x1920)

William Hill
William Hill

What a cuck!!!

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

It's funny because I just want someone to settle down and have a couple of kids together with. I'm just hoping that doesn't become impossible when I'm 30 and hopefully have a tenure track position.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

This one is a classic.

Attached: 24f-open-relantionship.jpg (252 KB, 649x870)

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

There are plenty of girls with good fathers
There are plenty of girls with emasculated fathers. There are plenty of girls with beta fathers. There are plenty of girls with absent fathers. I can walk around all day and not see a single legitimate dominant alpha male who would lay down authority these days, in the sea of soibois and betas...and you expect me to believe that there's a bunch of them holed up in suburbia with fat housewives somehow countering the influence of society and everyone at school, online, in the media etc telling his daughter not to listen to him?

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Gold digger stepmom, a little different but worth the read

Attached: stepmom.jpg (439 KB, 1067x2379)

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

They imagined Mr Big from Sex and the City

80s-2000s "Revenge of the Nerds" fantasies fucked up a lot of nerdy/average males.
90s-2010s "Yas qween" fantasies have fucked up SO many women. The problem is their delusions and entitlements are enabled by the rest of society while we rightfully mock some fat fedorafag wanting a 10/10 model while he's a 2/10.

So much of their fucking stupidity is because they have this entitled complex of expecting life to be like their romantic comedies and yas qween shows.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Indian slut pretends to be traditional indian girl to get a beta Indian husband. Doesnt work out.

Attached: india-slut.png (181 KB, 653x829)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Part 2, it got worse

Attached: india-slut-2.png (172 KB, 616x758)

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Dumb cunt thinks mind numbing small talk makes people happy, and if you don't engage, you're a bad person.
Fucking insufferable.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

I'm reminded of the two girls who got beheaded. I would/do have pity for them but I stop and think if I was in their shoes they wouldn't have pity for me. They'd sympathize with the beheader more than the beheaded. Likewise you know all of those women would have no pity and sympathy for a man in their shoes. We need to treat them like what they are, female fedoras.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

It's funny because I just want someone to settle down and have a couple of kids together with.
The irony is that you aren't the only one. I know plenty of men who would happily settle down with a girl and just want to raise a family etc, but girls are too busy being independent women to want to be tied down because they don't realize The Wall will come and even when they realize it they can't conceive of what it will be like because they can't conceive of a world where guys don't hold the door open for them anymore...they've convinced themselves and been convinced by society that everyone is just nice and friendly and isn't doing stuff for them just out of wanting to fuck them.

That's why a bunch of feminists need to suicide before women see what the consequences of passing up guys like you looks like. The more articles like this, the better.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

true
they just don't have the ability to turn it around because that would require going against group consensus.
also, they probably don't even understand why things are this way

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

I can walk around all day and not see a single legitimate dominant alpha male who would lay down authority these days,
That does not mean they dont exist

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Vasctomy one, a classic also.

Attached: vasectomy.jpg (373 KB, 802x1788)

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Attached: dead-roastie.jpg (227 KB, 1080x1595)

Cameron White
Cameron White

That does not mean they dont exist
Are they hanging out with unicorns and god? If they existed in a number that was statistically relevant, they would be everywhere. You want literally billions of men to all compete over a handful of needles in a haystack of degeneracy. How many men do you think will find those needles?

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

that white knight comment
pathetic
this girl has ruined her image and is now acting like men are to blame for her actions

Thomas White
Thomas White

also, they probably don't even understand why things are this way
Who would ever explain it to them and essentially tell them: you aren't special, you are predictable and kind of dumb and need strong male authority figures in your life to keep you from self-destructing

Whoever would tell them that would be just some dumb incel misogynist oppressor, after all

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Problem is any sort of authority now is considered abuse. The goverment has taken over as provider and will destroy you if your woman lies to them.

Attached: women-always-lie.png (398 KB, 943x1388)

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

kek. Stuff like this needs to spread all over social media until girls can't ignore it.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

favourite colours
Fucking lol

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Angel Price
Angel Price

Problem is any sort of authority now is considered abuse. The goverment has taken over as provider and will destroy you if your woman lies to them.
Yup. And that's not an accident.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

They just wanted to talk about themselves and seemed to believe I would find them as compelling as they did.
kek...self-awareness level: negative 10000.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

man I hate kikes so fucking much...

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

man I hate kikes so fucking much...
Don't worry, they'll import millions of alpha males who don't care about the law or self-preservation to take over while beta soibois are placated with weed and VR and social shaming.

Easton Green
Easton Green

My dog's named Gemma lol

Julian Young
Julian Young

That's not how you spell based

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

if that's what it takes for white men to snap and put things back in order then so be it

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Attached: whitesharia.jpg (118 KB, 785x800)

Michael Green
Michael Green

This. True story follows..
do question
do interested face
continue until end of evening
end up pissing on woman (at her request)
anal sex is a given past 30 years old
try fisting her
get four fingers and a thumb in there
too drunk/tired/bored to continue
get text following day asking for another date
don't reply
Next!

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

I think it would be a good idea to legalize and normalize prostitution. The truth is, not all women were born to be wives and mothers.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

or something of the sort

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit