Men – here’s how to have a conversation’

They're at it once more Jow Forums.
>When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating. I signed up to the relevant apps. I chose profile photos that were flattering yet approachable. I pretended I had hobbies. I completed the biographical Q&As in what I hoped was a witty manner, despite the increasingly esoteric nature of the questions. ‘What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?’ was one of them. I agonised over it for several minutes before scheduling an answer some time in late 2019.

>‘I’m so jealous,’ said a married friend when I told her what I was up to, ‘I’d love to go on a date.’ I heard this a lot. There was an assumption, from people who’d been coupled-up for years, that online dating would be a whirlwind of fun. They imagined Mr Big from Sex and the City whisking me to a discreetly lit Michelin-starred restaurant where I would order lobster and champagne and, at the end of the night, he would lean across the table and kiss me passionately.

>The reality was somewhat different. On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.

the link
you.co.uk/day-by-day-how-to-have-a-conversation/

one of you anons can archive it if you like.

Attached: elizabeth-day-211.jpg (600x900, 237K)

Who? Some fucking brainwashed first world clueless goyim nobody with a blog? This isn't fucking news.

Attached: shut the fuck up.png (409x581, 543K)

>On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete.
Guatamalan Gimli

>a bearded dwarf wielding a machete.
I understand the disgust.
Dwarves should use an axe

AND MAH MACHETE, GRINGO

>When I did meet men from an app in real life, they would almost always be a disappointment. Not because their photo made them seem taller and less jowly than they actually were (although this was certainly true) but because when we met face to face they would fail to ask any questions.

>The onus of the chitchat was therefore left to me and I obliged, asking about jobs, family, favourite colours and that one time they travelled across Eastern Europe to learn the Romany violin. I assumed an expression of polite fascination as they went on about themselves, never once lobbing a question back. ‘I can tell you’re a journalist,’ one said, 45 minutes into an evening already drained of romantic possibility. ‘You ask a lot of questions.’

>Yes, I wanted to say, because otherwise we’d be sitting in uncomfortable silence. This, I felt like pointing out, was how conversation worked: I ask a question, you reply and ask one back, we find common ground, and so it goes on. It was dispiriting to discover how few men had any interest in this. They just wanted to talk about themselves and seemed to believe I would find them as compelling as they did.

Daily Mail blog mate.

She forgot to mention the part where she fucked every guy she dated whether they were a self-absorbed asshole or not.

>When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating. I signed up to the relevant apps. I chose profile photos that were flattering yet approachable. I pretended I had hobbies. I completed the biographical Q&As in what I hoped was a witty manner, despite the increasingly esoteric nature of the questions. ‘What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?’ was one of them. I agonised over it for several minutes before scheduling an answer some time in late 2019.
Wow, what a cogent summation of the type of hag found towards the bottom of the online dating barrel

>And it’s not just dates. I’ve noticed in the wider world, too, people fail to ask questions. It’s true I’m more curious than most (an unkinder word might be ‘nosey’) but that doesn’t absolve the other person of all responsibility to converse. It often seems to be men who don’t ask and women who are socially conditioned to keep things pleasant. In her book Fed Up, Gemma Hartley argues that despite gains in gender equality, it is still women who do ‘the unpaid, unseen work… to keep those around us comfortable and happy’. Into this category, Hartley puts tasks such as ensuring there’s enough toilet paper in the home and organising after-work parties for colleagues. And into this category I would add: keeping the chatter going to set others at ease.

>Yet I simply don’t believe women are genetically predisposed to be talkative and empathetic, while men are the strong, silent types, destined to for ever stare meaningfully towards the horizon, readying themselves to round up cattle. Conversation can be deeply pleasurable but it requires effort from both parties, in both the asking and the listening. Let’s make 2019 the year both sexes re-learn the art. Incidentally, the last online date I had was with a man who was the exception to all of the above. He asked questions. Even better, he listened to the answers. Obviously, I had to fall in love with him.

>This week I’m…
>Drinking
>Purearth’s juices. I did its 1 Day Live Enzyme Cleanse – it got me over one of the worst hangovers ever. Perfect New Year fodder.
>Reading
>To Bed With Grand Music by Marghanita Laski. First published in 1946, it is as racy as Fifty Shades of Grey, but beautifully written, too.
>Watching
>Unforgotten on a recent long-haul flight. The script is impeccable, plus I’d watch Nicola Walker doing pretty much anything (if she allowed me).

This is so gay
All mods kill yourselves for being ugly faggots

>self-absorbed cunt
>wants opportunity to dominate the conversation and spend entire time to talk about herself

These guys sound pretty fucking redpilled. They showed up for the pussy and didn't care about her lame life story.

On hitlers first date he sat for two hours in silence.

>The reality was somewhat different. On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.

wtf, that sounds awesome! Is this what they call humble-bragging?

>Single in late 30's
If a woman is single past 25 (barring like losing a husband in a fucking war or cancer) she's a failure and deserves nothing but bottom of the barrel beta cucks, which roasties un ironically get married to and turn into "trad soccer moms" at 33. Why the fuck do people even take these "people" seriously, women can barely do the things men can and once they are unable to make healthy babies they are basically just practice girls;
>TLDR young cock is honed on old cunt; ALRIGHT

Bah, fuck off and die whore. Those roasties keep pushing.

>Introverted art student who ate vegitables and started first ever anti smoking campaign, drew pictures for his war time buddies and when they realized WWI was an organized culling of the heard got super autistic and refused to shake Op4's hands
Maybe if he wasn't such an obvious faggot he would realize Ashkenazi girls are literally the best lays on the planet and would have thought to just ourbreed them/ dilute their kikedness

>roasties un ironically get married to and turn into "trad soccer moms" at 33
It might be one of those things that changes with the internet.
People put up their entire personal history, so a 30 year old woman can't really pretend to have been a good-but-overlooked girl when her facebook page recounts her many trips on the cock carousel.

> Hi, I'm old enough that I will admit to being almost 40
> I am deeply unhappy about this and admit it in my writing
> I complain about online dating but apparently stick to it anyway despite the horror stories I will retell here
> I agonize over simple dating app questions

> Anyway I have all the answers and you men had better listen

>Black hair
>Blue eyes
>Gay
Hitler was literally an NWO agent who was given an ultimatum for his freedom in Prison, how in the fuck doe's Jow Forums believe he seriously got out after just 8-9 months? I mean it's fucking glaring, him and (((Marx))) lived on the same street in Austria

Attached: (((hitler))).gif (500x282, 863K)

This is how to talk to women.
>generic question #1
>listening face #1
>generic question #2
>listening face #2
>witty joke #1
>ohohohoho
>generic question #3
>listening face #3
>cont. until you get the sax

Attached: c9c21b0a7ac8f74d7638caefd7c6b04ed426f5f563cfcd8f92574090e9ab0634.gif (680x502, 179K)

Nah this is coming from me, a literl 30 year boomer. Save yourself a lot of pain, leafbro women do not age the same as men so you should date one 5-7 years your junior and basically just fuck and chuck 25+ year olds; even if they aren't carrying baggage your kids will not be as healthy. My mother used to be a balarina and turned into a walrus after having my sister in her 30's

> asking about...favourite colours
I think the last time I was asked to talked about favourite colours was when I was in kindergarden. It's a completely useless question. Design texture look feel shape utility all factor into a thing more than colour. Fuck roasties are retarded.

> how conversation worked: I ask a question you reply and as one back
That's not how conversations work especially when getting to know someone. They go:
Question, response, follow up question, response, anecdote, role reversal.
It's then anecdote which helps you get to know someone. Questions and answers are just filler

when will the manlet hate stop

LOL

>Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Hes the hero we need

>I was single in my late 30s
As a woman this still means being able to match with ~75-95% of men you want and being able to go on dates anytime youd like

I dont get this, women have it all and arent happy

women dont match on bumble they choose lol, she picked the drawf and the nazi... kinky whore prolly has a dwarf/nazi threesome.

>Dilute kikeness
>Kikeness is passed down the mother
Congratulations you played yourself

>Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture
Fucking kek.

>When I was single in my late 30s, I went through a spate of online dating

Stopped right there.
Blame yourself for being single late 30s.
You only had 25 years to find a fucking partner.

Kek not finding your life long partner when your 6.
> not gunna make it brah

>childhood friends hooking up
When did you move to Australia, Gosho Aoyama?

This woman sucks. I wouldn't converse with her either. She has nothing interesting to say. She's a meme.

Holy shit, she matches with interesting people with cultivated lives and she has the gall to write an article ridiculing men when she "pretends to have hobbies?" Women need to be excommunicated from the universe

Dating sites are for fucking, not dating. How these whores still don't see this is beyond me.

Must include
>playful insult

Every second or third question/comment

Denmark proves to be best Nords yet again

t. fat aspie with hygiene issues

>when we met face to face they would fail to ask any questions.
Maybe they quickly realised that you were a bit dull and self-absorbed.

Better response than OP deserves

>I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete
Dwarfist much?

>himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Based

Am I the only one who is actuslly also having that problem? Can't seem to talk to anyonrle in any way unless it's me beginning the conversation

>tfw roasties on bumble discount you because of your height

Attached: erydcq3kh4n01.png (800x800, 428K)

Nah dude women choose who they fuck, men choose who they marry. Once you hit 30 yourself you will realize that as long as you aren't in debt and aren't fat your life as a 30 year old man is essentially akin to a 18 year old with DD's , also fuckin get ready because any girl that even partied moderately at 30 fucking melts, like 30 year old women IRL of the millenials anyways either look late 40's or early 20's with zero inbetween

There's nothing a single late 30's woman could say that is remotely interesting

>men choose who they marry
Implying you can marry a random ass girl without dating her

>Once you hit 30 yourself you will realize that as long as you aren't in debt and aren't fat your life as a 30 year old man is essentially akin to a 18 year old with DD's
Im 30, got a uni degree, im 6'2'', 210lbs fit, good looking and dating is pure hell. I havent had decent sex in like...4 years or so and over the past 5 years ive been on maybe 5-6 dates
So tell me more about how amazing life at 30 is for men

Fun story, friend of a friend asked me to entertain her friend and so i took her on one date. Sex was terrible and she looked like 35+ at 26, i didnt want a second date after that but she managed to find a new dude AND get preggo within 2 months despite this
Women arent struggling at 30 user

I'm a 36yo who had a threesome with two 20yo college girls on Saturday. AMA

move to burgerland

Tl,dr
Never take advise from a female. Ever.

>On Bumble, I once matched with a bearded dwarf wielding a machete. >Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
What's the problem both these dudes sound awesome

nice one

Attached: 1537439090333.jpg (1876x1651, 832K)

>How come someone I meet for the first time doesn't act like they've known me for years?!
It's amazing how retarded these women really are. You refuse to get into a serious relationship in your 20's because that goes against the linear progression of highschool>uni>job>marriage (yet you're willing to casually fuck, some some strange reason), you're 30+ by the time you get to serious relationship part because holy shit, education and finding a job take time, and then you get annoyed when strangers you date through dating apps (what, you didn't meet anyone at uni, at work, or through friends where there's some commonality to work with?) isn't like someone who is a close friend? Does she not know of the countless loving, stable relationships where the woman says 'I never would have imagined I'd be with him' because first impressions are always kind of weird, but over time through care and attention they develop into something wholesome? She's out of time - which she knows - and she's trying desperately to get that kind of relationship before she hit 40. Well guess what bitch? You aren't. I hope sleeping around in your 20's and rejecting the multiple suitable men because 'you're not ready for a serious relationship' was worth it. That latter part no doubt haunts countless women today.

>Another man had chosen to upload an image of himself posing in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei gate at Auschwitz for his profile picture.
Come on, own up, which one of you faggots was this?

What does this have to do with politics?

mfw i have to mansplain what mansplain means to a woman.

Attached: SWZgc31.jpg (960x866, 84K)

>not treating women like people
Yikes

Id love to but i cant get a green card
My degree is in accounting so that doesnt qualify

Hahaha ok, which one of you did this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-14-12h58m09s473.png (688x384, 236K)

Instant match

Women are like Christmas. After the 25th no ones interested

The Japs really are based and redpilled

Hey don't talk about my sister like that. She's an actual functional person in society. Unlike you.

10/10 would date

Probably because you’re dating other 30 year olds, try 21 year olds you stupid fuck

Are you financially stable or ripped? It’s literally one of the two (or both) also good job that’s Chad AF

This, I know this literal 10/10 who wants 3-4 kids but is in the film industry in Jew York...she’s 28 now and still hasn’t figured it out, probably will do the classic roastie thing and trap a beta at 34 and make 1 autistic kid then divorce/ cheat before 7 years...getting older gives you perspective but god damn there are only so many kinds of people and reality makes you jaded AF

>implying i havent done exactly this
Oldest girl i dated was born 95 so its not exactly like im going for girls my own age

Problem still remains, how do you find girls who are 20-25 when you yourself are 30?
And remember, girls who are 20 got more options in dating

Yeah but thirsty betas keep their cognative dissonance up; they still get laid so they think this means men still take them seriously...kinda sad desu you can be a male roastie (like I was) and fix yourself by 30 but you are absolutely fucked by 25 as a woman...like, I’m not even as ripped as ripped as I was early 20’s and I still get women out of fucking nowhere, like where the fuck were these cunts before I had to work all of the time and my liver could handle a good time? Just wait anons; fucking 3 girls I barely knew in High School asked me this year to be a sperm doner to which I hilariously declined because “I think autistic kids are a bad idea”

I met mine at the beach, and I’m a 7/10 introvert...get some hobbies that aren’t bar hopping, seriously not being a dick it will help

Oh God this article is hilarious
>entitled single women in her late 30's
>asks questions about men to the point that it clearly bothers them
>"why do men always talk about themselves?"
>some feminist crap about how it is unfair that she has to work to get men
>and to top it all up it ends with an advertisement for some Alex Jones-tier super female vitality scam beverage

By the way someone should do the Auschwitz thing at Jswpe. Or better yet, make a merchant profile on Jswipe and larp as a rabbi.

Ive had plenty of hobbies, done a few martial arts, i lift regularly and tried dancing
Doesnt really work, its alot harder than "just talk to girls lol" because most of em are taken already and those who are single and single because they want to be

I wish it wasnt so fucking hard, i cant even imagine how bad my life had been if i wasnt good looking and got girls to approach me. Id prolly be a virgin still

Swedebro , im a couple of years older than you and its exactly the same here. All the dudes that talk about this hitting 30 and rolling in pussy are usually from the US. I think in our feminist shitholes no age is good for a man, unless youre the top 2 percent. When i travel elsewhere in the world women in their early, late 20 and early 30's seem much more keen. Try going to eastern europe.

it's true tho--bitches love being asked questions. gives them an open opportunity to talk, which is what they love to do most. you trying to impress a bitch? ask her questions.

I do agree that NPCs are the most incurious lot

>blog about self and self's trials, tribulations and brilliant social observations
>not a humble brag
pick one

this is why I use a strict age range: 18-30

Its not you bro, its your environment. I remember being in texas and girls were interested in me, overtly so. The guy from the US telling you its easy lives in an area where women want to settle down. In sweden they never do. Same where I am. Broaden your horizons

Also, your welfare state and comparitive wealth never gives an incentive for women to find a man. Most of the US is much poorer than our countries so that biological driver to be protected kicks in with the femald population

Why would you lie about that?

*poorer on average, wealth more concentrated at the top etc

It's actually that your social ineptitude means you can't take the hint that they don't want to talk, and are trying to not be rude and tell you to fuck off. I'll have a conversation with someone if I want, but I can't stand being held verbally hostage because someone else can't take the hint.

No dude. Been to belgium? I have family all over the lowlands. Nobody wants to talk to anyone. Americans are different, you can strike up a convo most places and people like to chat. As i have saud in this thread these dudes need to travel to meet girls. American girls in the south and midwest are friendly as fuck by comparison.

>doesnt have any hobbies
>gets angry when men dont ask her questions about non existent hobbies

Attached: 1462227787286.jpg (866x1580, 444K)

Glad that it aint just me, i believed i was gonna be rolling in it at 30 since i had such luck when i was younger and was approached by girls who became gfs

I was wrong

>I pretended I had hobbies
Lmao

Autochtoon hier.
I can confirm, lots of people in the cities don't much fancy talking with strangers but that's mostly because most people living in the city weren't actually born or raised there.
We used to have a bit of a market tradition where any stallholder would call any female customer a darling or sweetheart, whether they buy or not. Just a friendly courtesy that keeps everyone's spirits up.
Now that most merchants are either not local or downright foreign, that doesn't happen anymore.
I'm not even mentioning the absolute tension between men and women in these generally liberal shitholes. The slightest mistake can yield the greatest consequences, not that the women are worth failing for.

wew that was a fucking roller coaster to read. what a whore.

bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks

Attached: 1408254281669.png (1221x1080, 689K)

Looks loke someone didn't listen the first time.

Attached: Eclipse.jpg (736x810, 73K)

Question:
Why not just get another man? Its the easiest thing in the world for a woman to get and it would solve the problem

God she makes herself sound needy and annoying.

Bumble has the women swipe yes first, so this stupid cunt wanted that dwarf dick

Yep. The downsides to population movement (internal and from external) and multiculturalism. Used to be you could talk to women because there was always an ethnic or local comnection in some way, so the fear from them was lower. You were more likely to be trusted. Now everyone is a stranger not to be trusted. No wonder guys who arent the top in looks online cant find a girl.

when manlets finally learn

>In her book Fed Up, Gemma Hartley argues that despite gains in gender equality, it is still women who do ‘the unpaid, unseen work… to keep those around us comfortable and happy’
Is this what she talks about in the rarest cases people do ask her questions?