The Greatest Story Never Told

Has anyone actually watched this documentary? It was getting spammed for years and I've finally found time to study the intricacies of WW2, is this worth the 6 hours or is it just the Jow Forums version of Ancient Aliens?

Attached: 1544541643397.jpg (1000x1374, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlgTgIOmRT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
brighteon.com/5833380214001
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dreadful crap.

just search for "GSNT debunk" and read it - save yourself hours of boredom and nonsense - you will never get that time back, use it for something worthwhile.

>don't watch it OP, it's all nasty lies made up by the ebil rasis nazees
good goy

Attached: 1540875753561.png (499x641, 299K)

You don't have to watch it in one sitting. So why not watch it?

It's great. WATCH IT.

Attached: bux.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Changed my life desu. But the documentary, 1/3 of the Holocaust, is much better.
youtu.be/zlgTgIOmRT4

I already know the gas chambers were bullshit. What else could it tell me?

This documentary was good
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

It's amazing how incredibly hard it is to get people interested in a subject they don't want to be interested in

Yea the link I posted is the same guy. A LEGEND

It's okay. The scrolling text and crappy stock footage get annoying after a while.

It's a good documentary OP. Well worth the time. After you finish watching it watch Europa - The Last Battle 10 parts
Part one brighteon.com/5833380214001

Propaganda bullshit

I'm just wondering if it's reliable and serious with sources and such. I mean flat earthers and CGI 911 morons have documentaries too, is this one worth its salt? I do know Dennis wise from his work on Radio Aryan, but Mathew Heimbachs exist everywhere...

Triumph of the Will > GSNT

I've watched it several times, it's generally very good, but I wish they didn't use so much scrolling text, and used a voiceover instead. It's so long that I'd prefer to just be able to listen much of the time rather than stare at the screen.

Shalom brother

Watched TGSNT like ~5 years ago. Got a normo friend to watch it on his own too.

It's a good watch, it's not 10000000% accurate or anything, but if you look at the title, it's merely retelling from hitler/Nazi Germany's side/point of view.

Def worth the watch, and as someone mentioned, One Third the Holocaust, not as long, little drier, more factual than a story.

Again, as mentioned, anyhhing by Dean Irebodd (producer of above) is great. There is one where he talks of cremation, highly recommend it.

Also, funny as fuck looking at reviews for TGSNT on IMDB and shiiettt. Bonus points, compare to propganda movies like Schindler's list and that other one where speilberg interviews the holocoaster of death, diamond shitting (for over a year) hebe

>Got a normo friend to watch it on his own too.
I'm just a worthless internet loser but I don't think I've ever been able to get somebody to 'watch the fucking video.' I understand that you can't force people to consider this information, and it only leads to fighting more often than not if you keep pushing it.

There is an interview with Dennis and renegade media where they discuss the sources. The movie is worth the watch, even if you stop after an hour in.

>reliable and serious with sources and such.
nope

like and it misuses sources terribly. also makes huge leaps of reasoning (it goes from 'we don't know why, but maybe this', to 'as we have seen it is most likely this', to 'this is definitely the reason, as we have clearly shown', with no increase in information, just increasing certainty by the narrator.

Bump

Every source is listed at the end of the documentary. Watch it then fact check it yourself. Anyone telling you it's outright bullshit is a kike shill.

dont watch it. it makes you hate anglos and mutts and slavs even more.

since i watched this i want them all dead.

Attached: heavy gustav pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Isn't that what you wanted from the start, Muhammed?

what a surprise. the french posters are the only ones in this thread calling it bullshit. maybe because you guys just suck. stick to your yellow vest protests this and WW2 might not be your forte

this shit doesnt even come at the french hard. it comes after the USA britain and russia really hard though. you frogs are just jealous because youre a footnote in this story

Attached: BB266509-065D-4846-8452-E1CBAAAB9811.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>heavy gustav pepe.jpg

Attached: 1545990690174.jpg (251x242, 15K)

It's a very good documentary. It gives you a perspective that is generally never addressed or allowed, because heaven forbid you look at nazi's like human beings who just wanted whats best for their people.

cheers

Attached: 1547469165381.jpg (720x545, 63K)

>just search for "GSNT debunk"
Yes, because we should listen to the lies of Jews, right?

>Has anyone actually watched this documentary?
Yes, it's amazing. Watch it because it's required viewing to post on Jow Forums.

>I'm just wondering if it's reliable and serious with sources and such.
It's reliable. It has sources at the end.

>>reliable and serious with sources and such.
>nope
Which is an absolute lie, Jew.

It literally has 30 minutes of sources at the end of the documentary.

Yeah. It's a good watch. I've seen it a few times, the entire thing.

Attached: 1547450655280.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

That frenchie must be a Jew.

just the nazi side of the war..
i recommend look at ALL sides of that era in history.. it'll paint the picture just fine.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

that thing opened my eyes to everything.. put it this way, even if only half of it was true..it's plenty