God I hope he kills himself

God I hope he kills himself.

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff9e2f128-9813-11e8-b2a8-453c9f590323.jpg?crop=2143%2C1205 (685x385, 33K)

RENT FREE

Attached: 595ae072a631b[1].jpg (1053x642, 208K)

no he must live

live in shame. live to see his every lie exposed, his every dream destroyed.

he must live and be ridiculed every day. he must live in hope of death.

Go to bed Macron

Attached: file.png (638x800, 427K)

Why do you want the UK to stay in the EU? France and Germany are strong. You don't need us. Why are you so angry we want to go in another direction? We don't hate Europeans, we just don't want to be a part of the EU.

There not laughing now

Attached: 1533938824491.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Whats the story mate?

he's just a moronic shill
everyone here would be happy to see the UK free

if brexit is delayed or doesn't happen it would restart farage's political career though

how does it feel to have a grandma fucking cuck boy for a president?

I dont care about his bliefs and agenda but he is is a very disgusting island monkey and i would probably punch this faggot if i meet him.

Attached: Photo_of_baby_with_FAS.jpg (432x489, 48K)

Ah yes, the Frenchmen.

The eternal cheese eating surrender monkies.

I hope the Germans flood your country with blacks until you have to move to Poland to see a white person again.

Because i think it would be a shame for the people of the UK to go through a massive recession for no reason. It will be awful to watch the UK fall apart like that.

i will be happy to welcome them back (on fair terms, but you lose the rebate of course and have less power than you did before in the EU) in a few years, when you come begging on your knees.

the tories have fucked you over for a decade, and you blame the EU. the EU had nothing to do with your race issues, but you blame the Eu. the Eu props up your NHS, while the tories strip it, but you blame the EU. You are welcome to a life under the Tories without the EU to keep them from raping your country.

But it is till so sad. we could have been great together. now you will be little, poor, isolated and divided. probably fall apart - independent scotland back in the EU, ireland reunited (at what cost in blood for years to come?) and little England and tiny Wales slowly dying.

it is too sad

another pointless nigger tier thread. how do I delete Jow Forums from my internet?

>monkies
paki subhuman detected
>all that shit
WOW
you're so retarded idt anything can be done about it

find the closest wall socket and put a fork in it

I hate him more than I hate merkel obama and trudeau combined

come back and say that in ten years...

lmfao I've been saying the same shit for years and always been proven right so off yourself at once you pathetic pedant

don't be abelist