Is Adderall /ourdrug/?

The Nazis captured Paris because of Hitler's 'Stimulant decree' which required soldiers to consume Methamphetamine through the night to battle at all hours and stay alert. "the German army ordered 35 million tablets of Pervitin (Meth) for the soldiers advancing on France." - ahrp.org/blitzed-nazi-germanys-methamphetamine-addiction/

>adderall has almost identical effects of meth
>makes you ultra productive
>literally a 'cognitive enhancer'

Man the Nazis truly were way ahead of their time

Attached: himmler.jpg (480x359, 27K)

“When Hitler heard about the plan to invade through Ardennes, he loved it [the allies were massed in northern Belgium]. But the high command said: it’s not possible, at night we have to rest, and they [the allies] will retreat and we will be stuck in the mountains. But then the stimulant decree was released, and that enabled them to stay awake for three days and three nights. Rommel [who then led one of the panzer divisions] and all those tank commanders were high – and without the tanks, they certainly wouldn’t have won.”

Yeah and then you get a heart attack at 50 . So based

Not if you exercise and eat healthy

Amphetamine is good for focusing on the task at hand, but I simply will not give up my beloved sleep. I may be scatterbrained but I refuse to make that Faustian pact.

Attached: 7F509634-6C89-4CE3-8FF4-CB1F5C8154A3.jpg (450x363, 70K)

Thanks for reminding me to take my pill.
Amphetamin or methylphenidate (ritalin) really are great drugs for enhanced focus and mental clarity. Keep the dose low and to avoid exhaustion, and don't get addicted. This shit really is adictive and you must be careful. Opt for the extended release pill to help minimize the risk of addiction

That's why they lost the war.

Lisdex and 2-FMA are better

Lisdex is where it’s at. Like an airplane taking off & landing. Not too drastic.

Hitler was an addict himself. At that time meth wasn't considered harmful and even could be prescribed by doctors.

But if more anti-Semites from Jow Forums die, I'd be more than happy. Not that I'd loved Jews that much, I rather hate degenerate retards, especially yanks.

The meth wasn't cooked in some hillbillys kitchen either and was grade a pure.

Pervitin isn't meth, it's pretty much simple amphetamines but with even less "fun factor".

Why was he asleep then during operation overlord?

All uppers are our drugs. They are life affirming. Avoid downers like marijuana. They mellow life. Psychs are good for artists.

Better to do great deeds and die at 50 than live an average life and die at 80.

I'm considering low dose methamphetamine in pill form as an Adderall replacement.

Attached: consider.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>At that time meth wasn't considered harmful and even could be prescribed by doctors.
It's still prescribed by doctors as Desoxyn. It's not harmful in moderation, like most drugs.

You can live until 80 while using amphetamines. Neurotoxicity only occurs in larger doses and when failing to practice basic hygiene and maintain an otherwise healthy lifestyle.

I'm shocked at just how ignorant most people are on this subject. A cursory glance at any of the data on it makes the above facts pretty clear...

>Is Adderall /ourdrug/
No faggot. Hate is our drug. Hate for those who destroy the rare and precious beauty of this world. Hate for those who attack the innocent and exploit the helpless. Sometimes hate for the sake of hate. Fucking HATE!

Don't use amphetamines if have a family history of schizophrenia.

How about hate for underaged losers who waste their time and other people's time with grandiose, ultimately meaningless and powerless shitposting on the board?

Go make a cardboard sign and march in the street like the other powerless, stupid goyim. You'll probably effect more change that way than what you're doing here, but then again, if you just use that cardboard to beg for money you'll still get more for your effort in the end.

Attached: 8998u453.jpg (496x600, 122K)

>leave Jow Forums goyim
>stop posting on a meaningless board

Attached: CCBC52C8-63A7-4996-BA6D-DD4F19173957.png (354x504, 129K)

Stop trying so hard, you come across as a complete autist

Attached: pEXWuIY.jpg (900x675, 128K)

Amphetamines destroy your sleep cycle. You're an idiot if you think you can be healthy tasing amphetamine.

>Amphetamines destroy your sleep cycle. You're an idiot if you think you can be healthy tasing amphetamine.
I wake up at 5:30 AM every day and dose immediately. I consistently fall asleep around 9:45 PM. All that matters is the half-life of the drug. You don't know what you're talking about.

Have you looked up the half life of Amphetamine you braindead idiot?

Meaningless rhetorical questions are not an argument

haha yes goyim Hitler was a degenerate junkie, all his racial theories don't correlate with reaility!! racemix and buy american products goy

I don't think you even know what half-life means.

Elimination half-life
D-amph: 9–11 hours
L-amph: 11–14 hours

>I don't think you even know what half-life means.
You say this based on nothing whatsoever and post some easily-googled data. You're just a dumbfuck with a huge ego who thinks he's the only smart guy in the room or something.

So how does it not affect your sleep when you have a stimulant in your body with nearly 1/3rd of the original dose still active?

>So how does it not affect your sleep when you have a stimulant in your body with nearly 1/3rd of the original dose still active?
The half-life of caffeine is around six hours. I work in software and every single numale faggot I know is chugging energy drinks and coffee at noon and later. The notion that something is going to totally disrupt your sleep cycle because it has an 11-hour half-life is just absurd. The drug threshold orally is something like 5mg which is coincidentally the standard Desoxyn dosage. You can sleep just fine at peak effect of 5mg.

All that matters are dosage and frequency of use.

>I work in software and every single numale faggot I know is chugging energy drinks and coffee at noon and later. The notion that something is going to totally disrupt your sleep cycle because it has an 11-hour half-life is just absurd.
I should note that I didn't mean for the latter to follow the former. I'm just pointing out that in mainstream society, people are taking stimulants in huge doses close to bed time, anyway. This is normal. It's completely possible for someone to use these drugs in such a way that it doesn't interfere at all.

Also I was talking about meth (Desoxyn) and not amph (Adderall). I think the equivalent Adderall dosage would be more like 20mg.

Also, the half-life of modafinil is around 14 hours, which is higher than that of both d-amph and meth, and I sleep just fine with that, too. The key is simply dosage and time of administration. People smoking bowl after bowl of meth and turning into smackheads, or literal Wermacht blitzkriegers, are not good examples.

Emeramide + Cerebrolysin is our drug. Read up.

Attached: 1546904463246.jpg (1200x1200, 1.77M)

Just relax bro. You don't need stimulants to increase your productivity for the ZOG.

Typical junkie justifying their use and making it seems as innocuous as possible at the same time.

I own my own business and it's possible to use stimulants as part of a sensible regimen

Most junkies are really obvious. Even when they're lying, it's pretty obvious.
>man meth aint a big deal i just smoked a bowl been up for three days straight what's the problem

The Finns have done the exact same thing, I wonder (((why))) meth and drugs like meth are so stigmatized in the judaic society of today

Yeah and they always feel that their drug use is enlightened behaviour. Meth is a hell of a drug.

You can buy meth too, you have to ask for desoxyn.

>Yeah and they always feel that their drug use is enlightened behaviour. Meth is a hell of a drug.
Yeah. The trick, if you're not a degenerate, is to walk the dose back and stick to a schedule. The hallmark of junkies is redosing and making excuses for it. Even if you do want to up the dose of something potentially addictive, the solution is always to use a schedule. Most people just don't have the necessary self-control.

kek, imagine just straight up asking a doctor for meth
>ayyo can I get that desoxyn

Adderall unironically changed my life. It is the easy path to becoming a mega-chad ubermensch as well as an edgy, ill-tempered wanker.

If all white people took adderall 3 days a week, the world would be a better place.

Attached: 1544207531452.png (663x396, 379K)

can reveal that I would never have finished my engineering degree if it wasn't for free ADHD drugs. (Meth)

Niggers were right all along, we are crackers after all. KEK

nobody knows what that is. Stop shitting down the thread

lol this, but obviously with a lot of caveats
I went from NEET to mid-six figures in under a year with the help of drugs, I wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. They were like the key to unlocking my potential

Of course, this assumes one has potential

>the trick is to put yourself in an uneccesary cage
Ok bud you sound smart

If you do it, be very strict about dosing. No more than 20mg. Don't redose. Don't use it for 'fun' of any kind.

kek look at this guy

My understanding is that 5-10mg is roughly the equivalent of 20-30mg d-amph, 20mg seems steep

Lmfao look at this junkie. When you start stealing are you gonna say its for college?

I probably made more this year than you're going to make in total over the next five years, and I'm also probably older than you

MERCURY.
I 100% GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU THAT IT STEMS FROM EXPOSURE TO MERCURY, AND THAT EMERAMIDE IS THE ONLY CHEMICAL KNOWN TO MAN THAT CAN TOTALLY CURE MERCURY POISONING.
i'm sick right now so i can't be arsed to write a ton, so here's (my) pasta:

buy emeramide off the deep web and, after verifying that it's real, just eat shittons of it
hell—you can bloody well snort a gram of it every day if you want to
literally every one of your health problems will go away, you'll turn into a ripped superchad when you work out, and you'll have james bond-tier wits
your breathing, your memory, your intestinal function, your happiness and creativity, your energy—everything will improve dramatically
in other words, you'll be the kind of normal, healthy male that used to be fairly commonplace, even in times remembered for their widespread famine and shit medicine
remember—just as research has made quite clear, testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of mercury
high-test males—whether an intention move from government health authorities who defend dental amalgams and thimerosal-containing vaccinations or not—are the ones who suffer the most markedly from exposure to mercury, as the presence of testosterone greatly increases the incidence of mercury-induced neuron death when compared to neurons only exposed to mercury

mercury poisoning is the true cause behind nearly every chronic disease and mental illness that has hallmarked the last century, and it is what is slowly but surely murdering the west

also, buy emeramed stock.

Attached: 1503665267023.jpg (437x253, 28K)

you are persistent, I'll give you that

EMERAMIDE *WILL* SAVE THE WEST.

certain vaccines still contain thimerosal, and thimerosal WILL fuck you up
this is especially true in males, as testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of thimerosal, and mercury in general
the presence of other metals and metal compounds—aluminium hydroxide (as is what is in vaccines) being one of them—will do this as well

emeramide is a very powerful, very bioavailable, non-toxic mercury chelator and antioxidant—though, it has the ability to chelate other metals that are attracted to thiols as well, such as lead, cadmium, and arsenic
regardless
this chemical has had success in curing COPD, type 2 diabetes, parkinson's (& abnormal), huntington's, alzheimer's, autism, ALS, headaches (that were not believed to be caused by heavy metal poisoning), joint pain (ditto), and numerous other things

mercury poisoning from vaccinations and "silver" dental fillings is what is, and has been killing the west
it is what has caused nearly every "genetic", "uncurable" disease that has hallmarked the last century
it is bioaccumulative; once it gets in the cells of your soft tissues, it doesn't leave
emeramide is, without question, the ONLY effective mercury chelator that can get inside of cells, and it is also non-toxic
it fixes the root problem of the above-mentioned diseases, completely exposing the blatant lies of the FDA and CDC

if you wanna hear that emeramide is capable of doing these things yourself, you can contact the company that's trying to get this on the market—emeramed
if you want this chemical, your only hope right now is to produce it yourself
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3346673/(NBMI Synthesis)
fortunately, synthesis is not terribly complicated—so i hear
boyd haley (CEO of emeramed) has stated that mistakes are commonly made during synthesis, which may explain the virtually useless "emeramide" that i've encountered from at least one lab research chemical supplier (medkoo)

>taking stimulants doesn’t kill you faster than if you didn’t

Stop being an idiot.

The nazis defeated france because the understood the core principles of combined arms before the french and the British; and also because their battle plan exploited a weakness in the political situation between france and belgium allowing them to go through the ardennes without the previously planed french fortifications obstructing them

Sure, but would you make this argument if you found that the lifetime impact of typical use of aspirin were greater than that of responsible and relatively infrequent amphetamine use?

Court ordered government sanctioned mandatory daily meth dose. Could you imagine?

I mean it's true, if you WIELD stimulants as opposed to abuse them, you will be a fucking savage. If you treat the substance as a tool, especially with regards to combat or productivity, you have an edge with which you can drive towards greater heights.

Adderal is just one of those things that can give you a serious leg-up, and it's actually quite inert as a substance on your body beyond it's psychotropic effects, it has no lasting or permanent neurotoxic effects.

Nazis captured Paris because the French literally gave up defending the city in order to ""preserve it"". London was much more destroyed by ww2 than Paris was and it's a great shame of the French no 2 ways about it.

Fucking gave up.

it causes psychosis after the fifth or sixth day, so I assume these guys were just fucked for life. I wonder if any of the Wermacht subject to this rule actually survived into old age and gave any testimony on their experiences

I wouldn't take more than 30mg of d-meth unless I'm in a war.
I used to do large amounts of meth and it doesn't help you do anything beyond the 30-50mg range. This is the equivalent of 100mg of amphetamine.

I imagine it does less than you think when accounting for the average presence of heavy metals and rate of toxicity found in the American population.

germany lost because of its lack of oil; and also due to some bad decisions however it is difficult to point as to which were the most critical ones. Franz Halder subverting hitlers orders during fall blau should certainly be high on that list but also the luftwaffe's decision not to invest in long range maritime patrol aircraft or heavy bombers were a huge detriment to the war effort

>it has no lasting or permanent neurotoxic effects.
I don't think that's true, friend...
>I used to do large amounts of meth and it doesn't help you do anything beyond the 30-50mg range. This is the equivalent of 100mg of amphetamine.
I like to start with a low baseline dose and then just bisect the difference until I find the comfy dose. I'll probablt start with 10mg and move to 5mg if I find that effective.

What the fuck are you on about? Explain the bio chemistry of how it binds mercury and gets it excreted. You probably cant. Want to know why? d block metals dont easily bind to organic compounds even if you know what you're doing.

Attached: Structures physical and chemical properties of organic mercury compounds.jpg (960x720, 75K)

>sleep
Weak. Sleep is for the dead.

Where are those hands, Heinrich?

>mfw Himmler was a fellow loli lover

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 9K)

I'm going to look into this, but your pasta is kind of a turn off. I've seen you posting this shit for months or years.

That's some serious shit. Why would anyone do meth on a daily basis? That's just asking for a fucked up neurological state.

Nah man, daily meth use is going to cause some permanent damage. On top of that having it be required by the government means you have been involuntarily signed up to die sooner than you would without a facsist government that would imprison you for disobeying.

tips anons? i prolly have some add how do i get a scrip?

>That's some serious shit. Why would anyone do meth on a daily basis? That's just asking for a fucked up neurological state.
They probably didn't know or care since it was war. I think a low dose every other day, taken very early in the morning, is probably fine.

People don't understand the physiological impact that even common drugs have, much less the truth about things like meth, which have been totally demonized by the gov't which at the same time facilitates and even incentivizes crackhead-types.

You can get a legitimate prescription for Adderall by just telling your local GP that you can't concentrate. Meth is cheap, too, but if you're not a strong person, you'll definitely end up a junkie.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 51K)

Pharmaceutical uppers and downers are for degenerate losers who don't value their health, same goes for alcohol. Weed in moderation is harmless.

He was a veteran of war, they are the only ones who addictions to drugs should be tolerated and be helped if possible.
Watching people die in the war must be horrible something that faggot op will never understand and he will try to push his leftists agenda to justify his bad decisions in life

>Pharmaceutical uppers and downers are for degenerate losers who don't value their health, same goes for alcohol. Weed in moderation is harmless.
Is this advanced bait? The inverse is true

I don’t understand how anyone has any fun on stimulants

>my beloved
>I may be scatterbrained
>self awareness, not virtue signalling about others
>Faustian pact
this is the shit I am talking about--this is why I abandoned normie life--they talk like fucking idiots. why do you anons talk like this??? are you educated? professional? my social network looks retarded compared to you anons--and thats saying something.

Attached: IMG_3348.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Marijuana is the most dangerous drug of all you braindead animal.

Attached: A2796DD8-3275-4976-A210-3EA32BA05A0B.jpg (1261x963, 858K)

>I don’t understand how anyone has any fun on stimulants
Trashy people experience euphoria and redose until they turn into dopeheads. It's that simple. It requires some self-control to steer clear of the crackhead feedback loop.

A lot of people here do the same shit, only with NEETism, video games, and anime. It's literally (literally literally) the same physiological cycle over a longer time frame.

Attached: video games nintendo switch northern california vasectomy soy.jpg (1241x1832, 214K)

After fifty what’s the point anyway you just deteriorate and turn into a baby then get sent to an old folks home to get ignored abused and die alone with her sores and bugs eating you from the inside.

it seems worth it. it takes me more than 4 cups of coffee to think linearly and not bounce all over, im fucked already.

War is not fun. Of course this is massively overstated. All soldiers have used stimulants and drugs to endure the stress of battle since ancient times. The adrenalin of near death and injury zaps strength rapidly.

I'm willing to bet that their criteria for 'brain aging' is questionable and that the causal variable was smoking (burning a substance and and inhaling it) rather than just THC itself

Still, marijuana is for niggers

>it seems worth it. it takes me more than 4 cups of coffee to think linearly and not bounce all over, im fucked already.
you sound like a future junkie

Germany also lost because its a medium sized country who fucked with the top military and industrial powers of the time.

Dependencies and permanent damage are enough to keep me away besides trying it a few dozen times.

Now I'm prescribed psych meds for being such a dumbass and doing a bunch of drugs.

This is the only path there is. Don't fuck with your brain.

I disagree, I it's possible to simply use substances responsibly and benefit from them. That's exactly what you're doing, except you have a babysitter to administer them for you.
>Now I'm prescribed psych meds for being such a dumbass and doing a bunch of drugs.

Thank you for the sensible analysis. However it is not so glamorous as the nazi ubermensch of the 6th army high on crank blitzkrieging all day and night for 3 days.

Can you imagine? It must have been one of the most exciting road trips in history, roaring down them European highways with all the lads, Erikia blasting on the stereo, methamphetamine making the starlight pin-sharp.

what a tragedy would befall them in the end

That's funny thinking of my psychiatrist as a baby sitter. I guess that means my psychologist is compensating for my mom.

The message is clear, don't do all the drugs if you can't give all the hugs.

>After fifty
I've met people in their 70s and 80s who are still happy, healthy, and productive. Try not being poor and not having Untermensch genetics.

are you a product of a single mother?

>and in my free time i defend my meth use online.
Gee whiz can i be you?

Nah man. My family is fine, thanks for your concern.

Problem is the normality surrounding being prescribed habit forming drugs. Like it's normal to be addicted to something.

All I have is modafinil. Wish I was young enough to find dealers for addy.

for more lovely NAZI conversation and WHITE pride visit discord/ETbXqf6

There is only so much you can do once your main line of defense is obliterated and German tanks are advancing. Petain offered stability vs. chaos which would have ensued if they decided to keep on fighting.

I don't use meth (yet) and I'm not defending anything; I'm just enjoying the discussion ITT. Nothing you're saying is an actual argument or even an interesting or compelling opinion.

>Problem is the normality surrounding being prescribed habit forming drugs. Like it's normal to be addicted to something.
I agree, and there are so many outright contradictory popular opinions on this, too. Doctors hand out opioids like candy and people's grandmothers are unironically addicted while at the same time they're demonizing substances arbitrarily.

Attached: reddit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

I've seen it everywhere. You can''t meet someone that doesn't know someone having a substance problem. It' fucking sad.

Yes. Amphetamines are a wonder drug with almost no downsides (as long as it isn't made out of root killer and matches in someone's house trailer). Amphetamines kick caffeine's ass in nearly every way. Caffeine also feels far more like a drug then amphetamines ironically.