Is Adderall /ourdrug/?

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

The Nazis captured Paris because of Hitler's 'Stimulant decree' which required soldiers to consume Methamphetamine through the night to battle at all hours and stay alert. "the German army ordered 35 million tablets of Pervitin (Meth) for the soldiers advancing on France." - ahrp.org/blitzed-nazi-germanys-methamphetamine-addiction/

adderall has almost identical effects of meth
makes you ultra productive
literally a 'cognitive enhancer'

Man the Nazis truly were way ahead of their time

Attached: himmler.jpg (27 KB, 480x359)

All urls found in this thread:

ahrp.org/blitzed-nazi-germanys-methamphetamine-addiction/
deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm
jowforums.com/thread/199777510/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgPR1AhxAY
google.com/search?q=pervitin&oq=pervitin&aqs=chrome..69i57.1631j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
rxlist.com/adderall-drug.htm

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

“When Hitler heard about the plan to invade through Ardennes, he loved it [the allies were massed in northern Belgium]. But the high command said: it’s not possible, at night we have to rest, and they [the allies] will retreat and we will be stuck in the mountains. But then the stimulant decree was released, and that enabled them to stay awake for three days and three nights. Rommel [who then led one of the panzer divisions] and all those tank commanders were high – and without the tanks, they certainly wouldn’t have won.”

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Yeah and then you get a heart attack at 50 . So based

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Not if you exercise and eat healthy

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Amphetamine is good for focusing on the task at hand, but I simply will not give up my beloved sleep. I may be scatterbrained but I refuse to make that Faustian pact.

Attached: 7F509634-6C89-4CE3-8FF4-CB1F5C8154A3.jpg (70 KB, 450x363)

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Thanks for reminding me to take my pill.
Amphetamin or methylphenidate (ritalin) really are great drugs for enhanced focus and mental clarity. Keep the dose low and to avoid exhaustion, and don't get addicted. This shit really is adictive and you must be careful. Opt for the extended release pill to help minimize the risk of addiction

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

That's why they lost the war.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Lisdex and 2-FMA are better

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Lisdex is where it’s at. Like an airplane taking off & landing. Not too drastic.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Hitler was an addict himself. At that time meth wasn't considered harmful and even could be prescribed by doctors.

But if more anti-Semites from Jow Forums die, I'd be more than happy. Not that I'd loved Jews that much, I rather hate degenerate retards, especially yanks.

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

The meth wasn't cooked in some hillbillys kitchen either and was grade a pure.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Pervitin isn't meth, it's pretty much simple amphetamines but with even less "fun factor".

James Rivera
James Rivera

Why was he asleep then during operation overlord?

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

All uppers are our drugs. They are life affirming. Avoid downers like marijuana. They mellow life. Psychs are good for artists.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Better to do great deeds and die at 50 than live an average life and die at 80.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

I'm considering low dose methamphetamine in pill form as an Adderall replacement.

Attached: consider.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

At that time meth wasn't considered harmful and even could be prescribed by doctors.
It's still prescribed by doctors as Desoxyn. It's not harmful in moderation, like most drugs.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

You can live until 80 while using amphetamines. Neurotoxicity only occurs in larger doses and when failing to practice basic hygiene and maintain an otherwise healthy lifestyle.

I'm shocked at just how ignorant most people are on this subject. A cursory glance at any of the data on it makes the above facts pretty clear...

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Is Adderall /ourdrug/
No faggot. Hate is our drug. Hate for those who destroy the rare and precious beauty of this world. Hate for those who attack the innocent and exploit the helpless. Sometimes hate for the sake of hate. Fucking HATE!

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Don't use amphetamines if have a family history of schizophrenia.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

How about hate for underaged losers who waste their time and other people's time with grandiose, ultimately meaningless and powerless shitposting on the board?

Go make a cardboard sign and march in the street like the other powerless, stupid goyim. You'll probably effect more change that way than what you're doing here, but then again, if you just use that cardboard to beg for money you'll still get more for your effort in the end.

Attached: 8998u453.jpg (122 KB, 496x600)

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

leave Jow Forums goyim
stop posting on a meaningless board

Attached: CCBC52C8-63A7-4996-BA6D-DD4F19173957.png (129 KB, 354x504)

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Stop trying so hard, you come across as a complete autist

Attached: pEXWuIY.jpg (128 KB, 900x675)

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Amphetamines destroy your sleep cycle. You're an idiot if you think you can be healthy tasing amphetamine.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Amphetamines destroy your sleep cycle. You're an idiot if you think you can be healthy tasing amphetamine.
I wake up at 5:30 AM every day and dose immediately. I consistently fall asleep around 9:45 PM. All that matters is the half-life of the drug. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Have you looked up the half life of Amphetamine you braindead idiot?

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Meaningless rhetorical questions are not an argument

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

haha yes goyim Hitler was a degenerate junkie, all his racial theories don't correlate with reaility!! racemix and buy american products goy

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

I don't think you even know what half-life means.

Elimination half-life
D-amph: 9–11 hours
L-amph: 11–14 hours

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

I don't think you even know what half-life means.
You say this based on nothing whatsoever and post some easily-googled data. You're just a dumbfuck with a huge ego who thinks he's the only smart guy in the room or something.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

So how does it not affect your sleep when you have a stimulant in your body with nearly 1/3rd of the original dose still active?

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

So how does it not affect your sleep when you have a stimulant in your body with nearly 1/3rd of the original dose still active?
The half-life of caffeine is around six hours. I work in software and every single numale faggot I know is chugging energy drinks and coffee at noon and later. The notion that something is going to totally disrupt your sleep cycle because it has an 11-hour half-life is just absurd. The drug threshold orally is something like 5mg which is coincidentally the standard Desoxyn dosage. You can sleep just fine at peak effect of 5mg.

All that matters are dosage and frequency of use.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

I work in software and every single numale faggot I know is chugging energy drinks and coffee at noon and later. The notion that something is going to totally disrupt your sleep cycle because it has an 11-hour half-life is just absurd.
I should note that I didn't mean for the latter to follow the former. I'm just pointing out that in mainstream society, people are taking stimulants in huge doses close to bed time, anyway. This is normal. It's completely possible for someone to use these drugs in such a way that it doesn't interfere at all.

Also I was talking about meth (Desoxyn) and not amph (Adderall). I think the equivalent Adderall dosage would be more like 20mg.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Also, the half-life of modafinil is around 14 hours, which is higher than that of both d-amph and meth, and I sleep just fine with that, too. The key is simply dosage and time of administration. People smoking bowl after bowl of meth and turning into smackheads, or literal Wermacht blitzkriegers, are not good examples.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Emeramide + Cerebrolysin is our drug. Read up.

Attached: 1546904463246.jpg (1.77 MB, 1200x1200)

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Just relax bro. You don't need stimulants to increase your productivity for the ZOG.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Typical junkie justifying their use and making it seems as innocuous as possible at the same time.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

I own my own business and it's possible to use stimulants as part of a sensible regimen

Most junkies are really obvious. Even when they're lying, it's pretty obvious.
man meth aint a big deal i just smoked a bowl been up for three days straight what's the problem

David Green
David Green

The Finns have done the exact same thing, I wonder (((why))) meth and drugs like meth are so stigmatized in the judaic society of today

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Yeah and they always feel that their drug use is enlightened behaviour. Meth is a hell of a drug.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

You can buy meth too, you have to ask for desoxyn.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Yeah and they always feel that their drug use is enlightened behaviour. Meth is a hell of a drug.
Yeah. The trick, if you're not a degenerate, is to walk the dose back and stick to a schedule. The hallmark of junkies is redosing and making excuses for it. Even if you do want to up the dose of something potentially addictive, the solution is always to use a schedule. Most people just don't have the necessary self-control.

kek, imagine just straight up asking a doctor for meth
ayyo can I get that desoxyn

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Adderall unironically changed my life. It is the easy path to becoming a mega-chad ubermensch as well as an edgy, ill-tempered wanker.

If all white people took adderall 3 days a week, the world would be a better place.

Attached: 1544207531452.png (379 KB, 663x396)

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

can reveal that I would never have finished my engineering degree if it wasn't for free ADHD drugs. (Meth)

Niggers were right all along, we are crackers after all. KEK

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

nobody knows what that is. Stop shitting down the thread

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

lol this, but obviously with a lot of caveats
I went from NEET to mid-six figures in under a year with the help of drugs, I wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. They were like the key to unlocking my potential

Of course, this assumes one has potential

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

the trick is to put yourself in an uneccesary cage
Ok bud you sound smart

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

If you do it, be very strict about dosing. No more than 20mg. Don't redose. Don't use it for 'fun' of any kind.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

kek look at this guy

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

My understanding is that 5-10mg is roughly the equivalent of 20-30mg d-amph, 20mg seems steep

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Lmfao look at this junkie. When you start stealing are you gonna say its for college?

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

I probably made more this year than you're going to make in total over the next five years, and I'm also probably older than you

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

MERCURY.
I 100% GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU THAT IT STEMS FROM EXPOSURE TO MERCURY, AND THAT EMERAMIDE IS THE ONLY CHEMICAL KNOWN TO MAN THAT CAN TOTALLY CURE MERCURY POISONING.
i'm sick right now so i can't be arsed to write a ton, so here's (my) pasta:

buy emeramide off the deep web and, after verifying that it's real, just eat shittons of it
hell—you can bloody well snort a gram of it every day if you want to
literally every one of your health problems will go away, you'll turn into a ripped superchad when you work out, and you'll have james bond-tier wits
your breathing, your memory, your intestinal function, your happiness and creativity, your energy—everything will improve dramatically
in other words, you'll be the kind of normal, healthy male that used to be fairly commonplace, even in times remembered for their widespread famine and shit medicine
remember—just as research has made quite clear, testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of mercury
high-test males—whether an intention move from government health authorities who defend dental amalgams and thimerosal-containing vaccinations or not—are the ones who suffer the most markedly from exposure to mercury, as the presence of testosterone greatly increases the incidence of mercury-induced neuron death when compared to neurons only exposed to mercury

mercury poisoning is the true cause behind nearly every chronic disease and mental illness that has hallmarked the last century, and it is what is slowly but surely murdering the west

also, buy emeramed stock.

Attached: 1503665267023.jpg (28 KB, 437x253)

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

you are persistent, I'll give you that

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

EMERAMIDE *WILL* SAVE THE WEST.

certain vaccines still contain thimerosal, and thimerosal WILL fuck you up
this is especially true in males, as testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of thimerosal, and mercury in general
the presence of other metals and metal compounds—aluminium hydroxide (as is what is in vaccines) being one of them—will do this as well

emeramide is a very powerful, very bioavailable, non-toxic mercury chelator and antioxidant—though, it has the ability to chelate other metals that are attracted to thiols as well, such as lead, cadmium, and arsenic
regardless
this chemical has had success in curing COPD, type 2 diabetes, parkinson's (& abnormal), huntington's, alzheimer's, autism, ALS, headaches (that were not believed to be caused by heavy metal poisoning), joint pain (ditto), and numerous other things

mercury poisoning from vaccinations and "silver" dental fillings is what is, and has been killing the west
it is what has caused nearly every "genetic", "uncurable" disease that has hallmarked the last century
it is bioaccumulative; once it gets in the cells of your soft tissues, it doesn't leave
emeramide is, without question, the ONLY effective mercury chelator that can get inside of cells, and it is also non-toxic
it fixes the root problem of the above-mentioned diseases, completely exposing the blatant lies of the FDA and CDC

if you wanna hear that emeramide is capable of doing these things yourself, you can contact the company that's trying to get this on the market—emeramed
if you want this chemical, your only hope right now is to produce it yourself
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3346673/(NBMI Synthesis)
fortunately, synthesis is not terribly complicated—so i hear
boyd haley (CEO of emeramed) has stated that mistakes are commonly made during synthesis, which may explain the virtually useless "emeramide" that i've encountered from at least one lab research chemical supplier (medkoo)

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

taking stimulants doesn’t kill you faster than if you didn’t

Stop being an idiot.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

The nazis defeated france because the understood the core principles of combined arms before the french and the British; and also because their battle plan exploited a weakness in the political situation between france and belgium allowing them to go through the ardennes without the previously planed french fortifications obstructing them

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Sure, but would you make this argument if you found that the lifetime impact of typical use of aspirin were greater than that of responsible and relatively infrequent amphetamine use?

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Court ordered government sanctioned mandatory daily meth dose. Could you imagine?

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

I mean it's true, if you WIELD stimulants as opposed to abuse them, you will be a fucking savage. If you treat the substance as a tool, especially with regards to combat or productivity, you have an edge with which you can drive towards greater heights.

Adderal is just one of those things that can give you a serious leg-up, and it's actually quite inert as a substance on your body beyond it's psychotropic effects, it has no lasting or permanent neurotoxic effects.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Nazis captured Paris because the French literally gave up defending the city in order to ""preserve it"". London was much more destroyed by ww2 than Paris was and it's a great shame of the French no 2 ways about it.

Fucking gave up.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

it causes psychosis after the fifth or sixth day, so I assume these guys were just fucked for life. I wonder if any of the Wermacht subject to this rule actually survived into old age and gave any testimony on their experiences

Evan King
Evan King

I wouldn't take more than 30mg of d-meth unless I'm in a war.
I used to do large amounts of meth and it doesn't help you do anything beyond the 30-50mg range. This is the equivalent of 100mg of amphetamine.

Jack Long
Jack Long

I imagine it does less than you think when accounting for the average presence of heavy metals and rate of toxicity found in the American population.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

germany lost because of its lack of oil; and also due to some bad decisions however it is difficult to point as to which were the most critical ones. Franz Halder subverting hitlers orders during fall blau should certainly be high on that list but also the luftwaffe's decision not to invest in long range maritime patrol aircraft or heavy bombers were a huge detriment to the war effort

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

it has no lasting or permanent neurotoxic effects.
I don't think that's true, friend...
I used to do large amounts of meth and it doesn't help you do anything beyond the 30-50mg range. This is the equivalent of 100mg of amphetamine.
I like to start with a low baseline dose and then just bisect the difference until I find the comfy dose. I'll probablt start with 10mg and move to 5mg if I find that effective.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

What the fuck are you on about? Explain the bio chemistry of how it binds mercury and gets it excreted. You probably cant. Want to know why? d block metals dont easily bind to organic compounds even if you know what you're doing.

Attached: Structures-physical-and-chemical-properties-of-organic-mercury-compounds.jpg (75 KB, 960x720)

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

sleep
Weak. Sleep is for the dead.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Where are those hands, Heinrich?

mfw Himmler was a fellow loli lover

Attached: images-(1).jpg (9 KB, 211x239)

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

I'm going to look into this, but your pasta is kind of a turn off. I've seen you posting this shit for months or years.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

That's some serious shit. Why would anyone do meth on a daily basis? That's just asking for a fucked up neurological state.

Nah man, daily meth use is going to cause some permanent damage. On top of that having it be required by the government means you have been involuntarily signed up to die sooner than you would without a facsist government that would imprison you for disobeying.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

tips anons? i prolly have some add how do i get a scrip?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

That's some serious shit. Why would anyone do meth on a daily basis? That's just asking for a fucked up neurological state.
They probably didn't know or care since it was war. I think a low dose every other day, taken very early in the morning, is probably fine.

People don't understand the physiological impact that even common drugs have, much less the truth about things like meth, which have been totally demonized by the gov't which at the same time facilitates and even incentivizes crackhead-types.

You can get a legitimate prescription for Adderall by just telling your local GP that you can't concentrate. Meth is cheap, too, but if you're not a strong person, you'll definitely end up a junkie.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (51 KB, 1366x768)

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Pharmaceutical uppers and downers are for degenerate losers who don't value their health, same goes for alcohol. Weed in moderation is harmless.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

He was a veteran of war, they are the only ones who addictions to drugs should be tolerated and be helped if possible.
Watching people die in the war must be horrible something that faggot op will never understand and he will try to push his leftists agenda to justify his bad decisions in life

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Pharmaceutical uppers and downers are for degenerate losers who don't value their health, same goes for alcohol. Weed in moderation is harmless.
Is this advanced bait? The inverse is true

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

I don’t understand how anyone has any fun on stimulants

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

my beloved
I may be scatterbrained
self awareness, not virtue signalling about others
Faustian pact
this is the shit I am talking about--this is why I abandoned normie life--they talk like fucking idiots. why do you anons talk like this??? are you educated? professional? my social network looks retarded compared to you anons--and thats saying something.

Attached: IMG-3348.jpg (26 KB, 400x462)

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Marijuana is the most dangerous drug of all you braindead animal.

Attached: A2796DD8-3275-4976-A210-3EA32BA05A0B.jpg (858 KB, 1261x963)

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

I don’t understand how anyone has any fun on stimulants
Trashy people experience euphoria and redose until they turn into dopeheads. It's that simple. It requires some self-control to steer clear of the crackhead feedback loop.

A lot of people here do the same shit, only with NEETism, video games, and anime. It's literally (literally literally) the same physiological cycle over a longer time frame.

Attached: video-games-nintendo-switch-northern-california-vasectomy-soy.jpg (214 KB, 1241x1832)

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

After fifty what’s the point anyway you just deteriorate and turn into a baby then get sent to an old folks home to get ignored abused and die alone with her sores and bugs eating you from the inside.

William Green
William Green

it seems worth it. it takes me more than 4 cups of coffee to think linearly and not bounce all over, im fucked already.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

War is not fun. Of course this is massively overstated. All soldiers have used stimulants and drugs to endure the stress of battle since ancient times. The adrenalin of near death and injury zaps strength rapidly.

David Richardson
David Richardson

I'm willing to bet that their criteria for 'brain aging' is questionable and that the causal variable was smoking (burning a substance and and inhaling it) rather than just THC itself

Still, marijuana is for niggers

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

it seems worth it. it takes me more than 4 cups of coffee to think linearly and not bounce all over, im fucked already.
you sound like a future junkie

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Germany also lost because its a medium sized country who fucked with the top military and industrial powers of the time.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Dependencies and permanent damage are enough to keep me away besides trying it a few dozen times.

Now I'm prescribed psych meds for being such a dumbass and doing a bunch of drugs.

This is the only path there is. Don't fuck with your brain.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

I disagree, I it's possible to simply use substances responsibly and benefit from them. That's exactly what you're doing, except you have a babysitter to administer them for you.
Now I'm prescribed psych meds for being such a dumbass and doing a bunch of drugs.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Thank you for the sensible analysis. However it is not so glamorous as the nazi ubermensch of the 6th army high on crank blitzkrieging all day and night for 3 days.

Can you imagine? It must have been one of the most exciting road trips in history, roaring down them European highways with all the lads, Erikia blasting on the stereo, methamphetamine making the starlight pin-sharp.

what a tragedy would befall them in the end

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

That's funny thinking of my psychiatrist as a baby sitter. I guess that means my psychologist is compensating for my mom.

The message is clear, don't do all the drugs if you can't give all the hugs.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

After fifty
I've met people in their 70s and 80s who are still happy, healthy, and productive. Try not being poor and not having Untermensch genetics.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

are you a product of a single mother?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

and in my free time i defend my meth use online.
Gee whiz can i be you?

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Nah man. My family is fine, thanks for your concern.

Problem is the normality surrounding being prescribed habit forming drugs. Like it's normal to be addicted to something.

James Hall
James Hall

All I have is modafinil. Wish I was young enough to find dealers for addy.

William Clark
William Clark

for more lovely NAZI conversation and WHITE pride visit discord/ETbXqf6

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

There is only so much you can do once your main line of defense is obliterated and German tanks are advancing. Petain offered stability vs. chaos which would have ensued if they decided to keep on fighting.

James Wood
James Wood

I don't use meth (yet) and I'm not defending anything; I'm just enjoying the discussion ITT. Nothing you're saying is an actual argument or even an interesting or compelling opinion.

Problem is the normality surrounding being prescribed habit forming drugs. Like it's normal to be addicted to something.
I agree, and there are so many outright contradictory popular opinions on this, too. Doctors hand out opioids like candy and people's grandmothers are unironically addicted while at the same time they're demonizing substances arbitrarily.

Attached: reddit.jpg (200 KB, 717x880)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

I've seen it everywhere. You can''t meet someone that doesn't know someone having a substance problem. It' fucking sad.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Yes. Amphetamines are a wonder drug with almost no downsides (as long as it isn't made out of root killer and matches in someone's house trailer). Amphetamines kick caffeine's ass in nearly every way. Caffeine also feels far more like a drug then amphetamines ironically.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

i hope muh 50 year old brain doesn't look 52.8

no more weeds for me dude im out

u salty whyte boi??

Attached: 1546818456543.jpg (30 KB, 532x455)

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

backpedaling
Sure thing dumbass

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

So because your faggot coworkers are caffeine addicts who drink poisonous energy drinks that means your amphetamine habit isn't also harmful? Stop trying to rationalize your weakness you fucking degenerate. Amphetamines have damaging effects on the CNS, cardiovascular system and mental health, particularly with prolonged use, even in low doses. I wouldn't expect a burger to understand this considering the Jew has hoodwinked all you stupid fat fucks into munching pharmaceuticals since you started school.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

its meth you moron, how long do you think an army of meth addicts will stand?
fucking ignorant brainlet i swear

John Walker
John Walker

Then you got the assholes that say that you can balance a healthy life style while using hard drugs. Enabling fuckers that get people addicted.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Because the Jew wants you to buy your drugs from big pharma rather than Mexican cartels.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

and yet another brit who thinks the jew influence is totally gone from his culture but not anyone elses. lmao

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

mfw I have all of them
mfw I was a 30 year old boomer at age 20.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Marijuana is a stimulant retard

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Also, amphetamines will make you an unstoppable motherfucker who will fight to hell and back just to do what you set out to do. It's amazing how they turn you into a superhuman when you need to do something very physically and mentally hard. It's very obvious to anyone who's taken amphetamines that the Nazis loved amphetamines. They were unbelievably disciplined and determined, even when put in some of the most inhospitable conditions in the world. This sort of superhuman determination when fighting in hellacious conditions is something amphetamines will give you.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

I have a friend whose boomer mother is addicted to opioids. She's presents as a mostly functional member of society, but she's unambiguously addicted. The funny thing is that she considers herself very straight-laced and wouldn't consider taking the same exact drugs she's taking now if they were illegal or if they were included in the typical anti-drug rhetoric in public schools, but since they're legal and somewhat socially acceptable, she's totally fine with it.

I've never caught her nodding out or anything like that, but she's clearly dependent and it can get pretty bad sometimes. I feel bad for her but I also really loathe her as a person.

Caffeine also feels far more like a drug then amphetamines ironically.
I'd say they're pretty similar in that regard; it just comes down to dosage. Someone with no tolerance taking 200-300mg of caffeine will feel similar to someone with no tolerance taking 50mg of Adderall in my view.

condescending to others while being unable to read and comprehend basic information

So because your faggot coworkers are caffeine addicts who drink poisonous energy drinks that means your amphetamine habit isn't also harmful?
No, I'm just saying that the average person has no concept of the actual risk potential and physiological impact of drugs. Your view is probably shaped entirely by propaganda on all sides. I doubt very seriously that you've looked at any of the data yourself or actually pay for the journals they're published in, etc.

Most people say completely stupid shit and hold contradictory views because they don't care about the truth, they only care about their own limited perceptions and others' opinions of them
even in low doses
Well,
1) post a source
2) demonstrate that low-dose, relatively infrequent use of amphetamines is clearly more harmful than common usage patterns for common medications

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

We agree that drug addiction is bad yet you contradict yourself by maintaining habitual drug use which makes you a hypocrit.

You can't say your not addicted because you've been doing it every day. And you can't say you can quit whenever you want because your still doing it!

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

We agree that drug addiction is bad yet you contradict yourself by maintaining habitual drug use which makes you a hypocrit.

You can't say your not addicted because you've been doing it every day. And you can't say you can quit whenever you want because your still doing it!

You started by mocking the notion that people can have a "balanced" lifestyle, yet you're suggesting here that anyone who does indeed have a balanced lifestyle is, by definition, an addict, anyway. Your entire worldview is colored by the fact that you yourself are or "were" a junkie. No, some people are in fact capable of taking drugs without going off the rails like a typical crackhead.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

That's not the point, your babying your addiction which is worse because your not a professional of mental health, your just some guy with an opinion supported by testimony of daily use of a hard substance.

Your position is moot because you're a oxymoron.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

I'm not "babying" anything, I'm saying that the line between addiction and sensible use is pretty clear, and that even doctors enable addicts (as with opioids). I take therapeutic doses on a regular schedule to achieve specific goals—there's a clear difference. That is exactly how prescription medications work. I'm sorry for your life experience but you really should stop projecting it onto everyone else.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

What I'm is what your interpreting as safe use is not in reality.

Sobriety with an understanding of neuroplasticity is really all you need.

Stop defending your addiction you're coming off as a degenerate.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Merely taking the opposing viewpoint means you're wrong
You already admitted to being an addict, and you're demonstrating that you're not interested in good-faith discourse, either, so I don't value your opinion very much. I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up abusing your prescription drugs, either.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Britain is as Jewed as most western countries, just not as bad as you. We don't force Amphetamines on young kids over slight behavioral or concentration problems, we don't give opiates to anyone in slight pain, we don't give benzos to everyone with mild anxiety. Your privatised healthcare system has incentivised the Jews running it to turn you all into addicts.

William Harris
William Harris

You really believe that you know what you're doing it blows my mind.

If you care so much about defending your bad habits look into DEA form 225 deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm and start a laboratory that researches and develops illegal substances for regulation and legalization.

If you're not in some way trying involved in the political process beyond providing personal testimony your a fiend with a lost cause.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

They talk like niggers user. I realized that myself when I lived with a normie. They listen to jungle beats and try to emulate their cool idols by talking and acting like a nigger.

Attached: 1544375714538.jpg (1021 KB, 1282x1034)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

If you're not in some way trying involved in the political process beyond providing personal testimony your a fiend with a lost cause.
I don't have the time, the energy, or the interest for that. It's totally pointless. Whether a drug is legal or illegal is irrelevant. All that really matters in the end is education and the individual's temperament.

Why do you have a psychiatrist, by the way?

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Pine pollen and zinc has given me adderal like focus and energy without the terrible side effects.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

I take zinc daily, but mostly just on faith; I don't think I can really tell a difference, other than maybe a subtle effect on the quality of my sleep and my libido and erections. Are the effects of pine pollen really noticeable?

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Then wtf are you doing here, just blathering on about your drug use?

Get a fucking life dude!

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Amphetamine is good
Amphetamines are good
Plural there Shakespeare

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

our big pharma is terrible user. no arguments there

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

amphetamines keep you sharp its the best drug.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

If you never take meth and you have to tKe it once at the command of superior officers, you will experience enhanced performance. If you take meth all the time, you’ll experience greatly reduced performance. You’lljust expend energy in obsessive and unnecessary tasks because you lack the mental clarity to clearly understand what you’re doing, what your priorities are, and the proper way to accomplish tasks. Meth is insanity in a bindle.

David Butler
David Butler

Zinc is an estrogen blocker. Pine pollen tincture supercharges your testosterone production and you get all the benefits and zinc prevents your body from converting it to estrogen. The effects are very noticable but need to be taken in cycles. I hear they are trying to get this banned/regulated because of "depression" potential but it is actually because it makes you more of a man in every way.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

amphetamines are one of the most safest drugs and its been researched.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

this is why everyone quits. fuck all you faggots shilling for adderal or amphetamine in this thread. youre all worthless big pharma assholes. that kind of energy isnt normal and god help anyone who encourages it like a piece of trash

Zachary King
Zachary King

Then wtf are you doing here, just blathering on about your drug use?
I'm participating in a discussion thread on a topic I enjoy

Pine pollen tincture supercharges your testosterone production
Do you have any sources on this?
[...] the testosterone content of Scots pine pollen appears to be too low to cause appreciable effects in the human body due to testosterone ingestion despite it being a higher concentration than the testosterone found in Royal Jelly. No studies have been conducted in humans on any parameter related to testosterone such as aphrodisia, muscle growth, or general male vitality.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

go knock yourself out and OD on 25 of them asshole

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

The number of asspained faggots in this thread is staggering

Attached: smug-data.jpg (25 KB, 280x400)

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

what 25 ? there are no adderall in my country only powder and stay mad cuck.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

No you like bragging about your "controlled" substance abuse.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

I don't think you understand the meaning of the term 'abuse,' which is probably why you became an addict and now require the regular intervention and supervision of a psychiatrist.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

jowforums.com/thread/199777510/politics

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

You can sleep when you're dead - motto of the black watch 2nd regiment and my grandads personal motto.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

I don't understand how you could possibly be bored on stimulants. Playing video games on meth was by far the most fun thing I've done and will ever do. Been clean for a year now with no problems but I still miss it.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

You can pretend you know me all you want. Doesn't change the fact that your openly addicted to a substance trying to make excuses and calling them reasons to take them.

Good luck with your argument buddy if you even have one. You're just wasting mine and everyone's time by being such a jackass.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I can tell you from personal experience that it does work very very well. There is a reason studies aren't being done at the rate they should be.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

You can pretend you know me all you want
I'm only repeating information that you posted... it's a shame that you want to pigeonhole me instead of having a reasonable discussion, since you're one of the only people still here. I'd love to hear more about what substances you tried and your experiences with them.

Have you had your testosterone levels checked by a doctor? Do you happen to have any resources on this, even if they're not proper studies? Even forum discussions or something else would be cool.
There is a reason studies aren't being done at the rate they should be.
What's the reason?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

games not that fun imo it locks you in too hard and the tunnel vision is too much too rather be social and do it outside

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

you don't understand. your heart has x number of beats in its lifetime. taking stimulants makes your heart rate increase and therefore reduces its natural lifespan. it really is that simple. there are a few other factors like lifestyle and the impact it has on resting heart rate etc.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Weed isn't always a downer it depends on the strain. Weed tends to effect your mood in a way that it will affirm what action you are performing after toking. Marley liked to go for a run, most of us drink coffee with it.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Did you smoke it? Any other methods of administration?
Playing video games on meth was by far the most fun thing I've done
Why?

I believe you, but can you source that? I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say on the subject. I have a pretty high resting heart rate despite the fact that I'm in good physical condition. I run marathons and such.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

heart has the most strength in human bodies and can endure alot.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Appreciate the concern of my mental health but I'm doing just fine.

I don't need anyone trying to tell me that meth use is ok if its in moderation. Meth use is never ok under any circumstance what-so-ever. The benefits always come with a cost and with meth the cost is always greater than the benefits.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Appreciate the concern of my mental health but I'm doing just fine.
I'm not concerned. You can do what you want. I'm just asking for my own purposes.
Meth use is never ok under any circumstance what-so-ever
But amphetamine is fine?

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

then dont do it, meth is bit hardcore if you want to experiment then do regular amphetamine

Jason King
Jason King

It wouldn't be a medicine if it weren't meant to be used. How it's abused is what your doing. Justifying a reason to do it all the time. It's addict behavior to the t.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Amphetamines turn you gay, so no.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Can you explain how I've abused drugs? Can you explain why you believe amphetamine is acceptable but methamphetamine is not?

It sounds like you're just a former dopefiend and so you think other people want to use it like you did.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

I have taken it via every route of administration other than smoking. I used it very responsibly for a long time, a low dose 3 times a month at most, but at uni I got very bored with life so I started injecting it like a retard and ended up pretty bad.

Playing video games on meth was the most fun thing I've ever done because when your mind is racing that much you just wanna do everything at once, and playing a video game satisfies that by giving you multiple things to think of at once. Also, your performance increases dramatically for the first 12 hours or so, which makes it even more satisfying.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

I've lost friends to that shit who talked like you. That's how I know. It just sounds fancier when you say it because of how little you use but I'm not fooled in any case. It's being a fiend. You can't be without it. Even at the lowest doses you fiend for it the most if it doesn't follow your routine.

GTFO of here with your trashy ass.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

stimulant addiction is most sneaky thing. you will realize when youre already fucked and by your talk you already seem dependent on it since you do it for some specific purpose. i know ppl who do lines of speed or inject as breakfast and morning coffee before work in construction just because they cant achieve the level acceptable sober. you seem same

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

certainly, but that doesn't change the fact that it has a finite lifespan.

i'm no expert by any means, mostly i'm just recalling from high school biology. as everyone knows, exercise is obviously good for you. though it increases heart rate at the time, it reduces resting heart rate and essentially makes the body work more efficiently at rest or under a load and so it reduces the number of heartbeats you're using up in total. of course there are exceptions, for example, exercise freaks who blow their hearts up because they don't give their bodies a chance to recover after strenuous activities.

John Cruz
John Cruz

hitler also injected himself with bull semen.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

I've read the Western Canon.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

I used adderall to stay up 2 days straight but then I started hallucinating. I imagine using amps in the military has a big risk associated with it

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Amphetamines certainly negatively affected Hitler's mind for grand strategy. He was impatient and jumpy, which led to the demise of the Reich.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

but at uni I got very bored with life so I started injecting it like a retard and ended up pretty bad.
Damn, that's horrible. I definitely have to draw the line at IV anything—I can't even stand the typical saline drip they give you after some surgeries and such. For whatever reason, I just find it disgusting.

How much did you take orally for the duration of your responsible use? Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

You can't be without it.
I understand your skepticism as I know junkies, too. I just take common sense precautions. You seem to think it's impossible to use anything responsibly, but that's simply wrong. Is there a difference between two people using the same dose at the same interval if one has a prescription and the other doesn't? I don't think so.

I tend to use lower doses than the prescribed amount, too. How does that fit into your worldview?

i'm no expert by any means, mostly i'm just recalling from high school biology
It seems a bit like an oversimplification to me. If it were that simple, wouldn't it imply that long distance runners consistently die earlier than the rest of us? I've been running for a few years now and I certainly hope that hasn't reduced my life span, lol

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

I used adderall to stay up 2 days straight but then I started hallucinating
Adderall psychosis—it's what happens to meth heads

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

Yeah, I noticed that too.
The bigger dosages I take, the less creative I become.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

bicyclers or runners reach 200+ heart rate and they hold it for hours and they are fine. theres no number of amounts of limited beats your heart can do. it can do alot of beats, heart goes fucked because some issues like vascular stuff not necessarily heart

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

What I'm saying is the stigma is using a substance for a specif particular purpose makes you more susceptible to depending on the substance to gain that particular effect. This is how fiends are made.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

is a stimulant
rips bong
nap time

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Exactly, maybe the first night it's effective for military use but over time those soldiers are going to start hallucinating and in those cases I imagine friendly fire can becomes much more likely.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

using a substance for a specif particular purpose makes you more susceptible to depending on the substance to gain that particular effect
No shit, but that doesn't make you an abuser by default. You can use this argument for literally anything at all. Abuse is when you go well beyond the dose required for therapeutic value and you fuck up your life because of it—it's pretty obvious, and you're just ignoring that to assert your argument that anyone who uses a drug is a junkie, which is simply wrong.

I'd really like if we had a better system in place to help those who clearly can't control themselves, but we don't.

They'd be completely fucked by day four or five, as is the case with any meth head, so I assume they had some sensible regimen or it didn't matter as the soldiers were simply killed in combat anyway.

David Wilson
David Wilson

I'm saying its a slippery slope that appeals to people because drugs are easily accessible more often than not people end up fucking themselves usually trying to achieve a "healthy" independent drug habit that your describing.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Guys let's keep in mind taking it in a pill is drastically different than smoking it (for all of the people making meth head arguments)

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Adderall psychosis
amphetamine*

lol, I don't know a single junkie who started out trying to follow a strict regimen for specific purposes. Most people are bottom feeders and junkies are the worst of the worst in most cases. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but in most cases, junkies were chasing recreational effects, period.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

I definitely have to draw the line at IV anything—I can't even stand the typical saline drip they give you after some surgeries and such.
That's great news, because it's not worth it, not even a little bit.

How much did you take orally for the duration of your responsible use?
Around 15-25mg usually. I could get absolutely anything done on that amount, and I'd enjoy it too, even if it was boring. I found that going over ~40mg would make me less productive, though.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Occupation isnt really peace or order. It just ensures your opponent can squish you like a bug in your own country. At BEST you could try and mount guerilla warfare and partisans but let's be honest the French resistance in France was much more useful as spies than saboteurs.

Also fuck charles de Gaulle. He wouldve been a collaborator as soon as he thought the allies would lose.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Anger usually raise my vocabulary level by a few degrees

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Marijuana is a depressant, smart one

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Chasing any effect at all is sad to say the least. Like I said before if you believe it should be medicine your only argument is supporting legalization using DEA form 225.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

yes goyim take drugs !

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Around 15-25mg usually. I could get absolutely anything done on that amount, and I'd enjoy it too, even if it was boring. I found that going over ~40mg would make me less productive, though.
Did you ever try 5 or 10mg? How would you say 15mg of meth compares to Adderall—what's an equivalent dosage similar therapeutic effects?

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Chasing any effect at all is sad to say the least
So there's no value in any medication at all? Aren't you taking anti-psychotics?

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

they only lost because they didnt take enough meth desu
Hitler should have ordered billions of these

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

No!

Drugs like this reduce the motivation part of the brain.

ADD drugs plus vidya are what have caused so many young men to fail to fully develop.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

heavy bombers
I kinda doubt they would have made a meaningful difference. Russia and Britain could move there factories beyond typical bomber range, and long range bombing means no fighter support. Unless they build something like the P-51, which they would have been capable of doing, but at this point they are dedicating a huge chunk of there aviation industry, when they where already pressed for planes.

Maritime craft would have been more useful, but the US could just send more cargo ships.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Your putting your opinion on the same level as educated professional medical experts. Your personal experience doesn't mean shit. Stop boasting your drug habits.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Your personal experience doesn't mean shit
Yours means even less, junkie.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Well at least you admit it.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

How could they have won, anons?

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

You could say that. But lets not ignore that even after 1941 the germans had recuperated most of their fighting strength on the russian front after the summer offensive. The reason they could not advance was because the infrastructure in russia was too poor to transport truckloads of oil; they were still able to supply their men with guns and ammo as they could be transported by horse. If we consider the scenario that Germany were able to resupply their tanks and motorized division they may have pushed farther during fall blau in 1942 especially when you consider that the russians were no where near combat ready and they fled as soon as the germans had begun their advance. Taking the caucasus would have crippled the russians and you may say oh well the russians have infinite manpower but that becomes irrelevant when you dont have weapons to arm them with; that would have been the case if the fall blau operation succeeded as it would have resulted in the russians losing their oil supply since no modern industry can function without it

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgPR1AhxAY

Samuel King
Samuel King

and to follow up
if Germany defeats the soviets any naval invasion becomes impossible as the entire German army would be ready to stop it

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

we don't give opiates to anyone in slight pain
What do you (they) do for people with severe pain? I'm in that boat, (titanium rods the length of my spine, feelsbadman.jpg) and looking for anything to avoid opiods. I'm already doing heavy NORCO, but i've been on it so long it doesn't touch the pain anymore.

Genuinely just looking for options. inb4 kys, perhaps later.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Russia, if your listening, lurk Moar. It will help you gain command of our language to troll and shill more effectively.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

heavy bombers would have absolutely helped
if you cant reach the industry just bomb the supply centers and train stations
as for maritime patrol aircraft they were deadly to merchant shipping and when they were used they were extremely effective

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

5mg did little more than suppress my appetite. 10mg worked fairly well, but 15mg was the perfect oral dose for me. Got all the positive effects with minimal negative effects.

How would you say 15mg of meth compares to Adderall
I've never tried real adderall since I live in the UK and it's not common at all here. I've tried lisdex (vyvanse) though, and it was excellent. Not quite as good as meth, but it's much smoother, doesn't make it quite as hard to sleep and has much less addiction potential. 50mg of lisdex was comparable to 15mg meth.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

I hate your hate, with hateful passion. Never use it to get high you degenerate pig-skin.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

The Nazis captured Paris because of Hitler's 'Stimulant decree' which required soldiers to consume Methamphetamine through the night to battle at all hours and stay alert. "the German army ordered 35 million tablets of Pervitin (Meth) for the soldiers advancing on France." - ahrp.org/blitzed-nazi-germanys-methamphetamine-addiction/

Let's see.....

Skin Lampshades
Roller coasters of death
Electric Floors
Bla Bla Bla....

The 6 six million

and now, Nazi Meth

More bullshit lies from the planet's trash.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Did you experience many sleep issues with 15mg when taking it very early in the day?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

i have no real answer to the soviet union
a victory was possible but in reality unlikely. you must also consider that the Russians were mobilizing and Stalin had no intention of maintaining his peace with Germany. Hitler knew this and he realized that he needed to strike while they were still weak and in the middle of reorganization.

However my opinion is he should have waited until Britain was defeated. Which was a very real possibility considering the reliance on merchant shipping. Also more commitment to Africa would have helped as that would further reduce the possibilities for invasion and may have given the Germans more oil as the middle eastern countries were aligned with the axis.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

I fucking love heavy metal, dudes!

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Why are you seeing a psychiatrist?

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

stimulants make you much more productive
but they make you a literal fucking NPC
stimulants are NPCdrugs

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

ritalin isn't addictive. but it definitely isnt good for you

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

You should be asking why YOU aren't seeing a psychiatrist.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

You are quite hostile for no good reason, user.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Experience thee shame. You should feel ashamed every time you dose. You should be reminded in every way possible that what your doing could be a medicine if you cared enough.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Why do you believe that you, a junkie with mental illness, are so superior to me, a productive member of society?

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

claim to have own business
spend all day posting on Jow Forums about Adderall

You're just a delusional addict.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose. At the end of the day you're the junkie making excuses and I'm far as far from a junkie as a tranny is from being the opposite gender.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

At the end of the day you're the junkie making excuses
I'm far as far from a junkie as
That's funny thinking of my psychiatrist as a baby sitter. I guess that means my psychologist is compensating for my mom.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Thank you for the advice, tovarisch.
Global order will prevail.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Did I hear someone wanted some Pervertin?

Attached: IMG-1629.jpg (39 KB, 715x403)

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

You can assume whatever you want that to mean. Your wrong to assume I'm a junkie. Your the one admitting to daily use and saying your a healthy and productive human being.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Your the one admitting to daily use and saying your a healthy and productive human being.

Attached: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (35 KB, 400x400)

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

The difference is I'm on medication prescribed to me by a doctor. Your on drugs you peddle from the streets.

What's your point?

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

literally telling people to take meth
Oy vey get those goys on the pills! It's good for you goy!

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

You're a dope head proselytizing to someone who's stronger than you. This seems to trigger you.
Many such cases.

I hope you get your life in order, user.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

You couldnt comprehend our hate monkey man

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Some sleep issues, yes. I always ran into sleep issues with meth no matter how early I took it, which is why I opted to not do it super often. A dose of 40mg would keep me awake for at least 25 hours, but I think I am much more sensitive to drugs in general than the average person.

I don't think most people have problems sleeping on 15mg if taken early, it's probably just me. You'd have to try it yourself to find out.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

stronger than you
Looks like we got another fedora wearing keyboard warrior!

Charles Price
Charles Price

thanks for the responses, time to go smoke a bowl of meth every two to four hours for five days straight!

nigger

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

My Grandpa took this. No side effect, dude.

Attached: 1527612531582.jpg (207 KB, 1600x1000)

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

You have been reduced to zero.

Have a nice day.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

You have been reduced to zero.
says the crackhead on anti-psychotic medication

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Do you always assume the worst or is that what your family taught you? I'm sorry your a meth head.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Do you always assume the worst
That's what you're doing to me

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

That''s because its necessary.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Then I'll continue responding in kind, you butthurt junkie loser

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Methamphetamine
If you're going to make up shit, at least get the chemical composition of shit down. Adderall is amphetamine, not methamphetamine.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

You only think that because you somehow reflect back on it yourself so in reality your just projecting because your strawmanning me into someone who you don't want to become because deep down inside you know you're the one who is the junkie. Regardless and actually more so coming from someone who may have had a history with the same drug.

William Phillips
William Phillips

muh satanic methyl group

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

coming from someone who may have had a history with the same drug.
I'm sorry you were a meth head, I hope you can get your life on track

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

You're still a meth head. Good luck with your argument!

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Which drugs are you currently taking?

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Do you even understand organic chemistry? One tiny little molecule and everything changes.
The allies used amphetamines too, for the record.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

That's for me to know and yo to find out through a licensed professional!

AYY LMAO

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

I took adderall for 13 years and it made me sterile.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Could be you are behind time, copying past.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

In this case I think they are indeed similar enough to compare the two—it's just a matter of dosage before Adderall has just as many terrible side effects, etc.

t. hopped up junkie taking antidepressants to deal with his crumbling life

I wish you the best but you should stop being a dickhead

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Pretty much everything that you consume is harmful to you one way or another. You need to do a cost/benefit and make that choice yourself
in war time it makes sense to be super alert now and deal with potential heart problems later in life when you’re not being shot at
The problem is must Jow Forumsacks are acutely award of how bad the slippery slope can get, and therefore will take a hardline approach to drugs. Small amounts of stims to supplement your daily productivity can have a lot of benefits but you’re lying to yourself if you think they’re completely harmless

Attached: ABC8273E-B956-4C8A-A5E8-FF24BDE0C54B.jpg (126 KB, 767x1024)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

it's cringe.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Be jealous of my success and my sobriety. You couldn't be more insignificant trying to squeeze cool points out of user for being so good at doing illegal drugs.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Perhaps.

It makes me ruthless when I take it. There is a big difference. I lose that empathy in addition to the other benefits.

I feel as if it will kill me one day. One wonders how many years I've shaved off my life to lose 200 lbs.

Attached: 1536944815899.jpg (51 KB, 500x532)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

The only thing they have in common being amphetamines and stimulants. Look at a speed addict, in most cases you wouldn't notice that he has a serious habit whereas the meth addict is some canker covered tard.
This is like comparing codeine to heroin because they're both opiates and "close enough" in structure.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

No, meth is hugely problematic and you pointed out why WWII is what you get when everyone is addicted to meth, which brings to you to, problem part deux, addiction, If they run out of meth they'll run out on you.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Why do you keep trying to associate it with status? Why are you projecting these emotions onto me?

Look at a speed addict, in most cases you wouldn't notice that he has a serious habit
They exhibit the same symptoms.
whereas the meth addict is some canker covered tard
Well, yeah, you're talking about someone who smokes massive doses and does the stereotypical crackhead shit and comparing them to presumably a student with a "habit" lol

Meth is more potent and more likely to be abused purely by virtue of the fact that almost all of the meth consumed is a street drug, that's not really a fair comparison.

If you're talking about low dose oral meth vs. prescription Adderall in equivalent doses, I suspect that you'd find that they're about the same (taking potency into account)

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Better to do great deeds and die at 50 than live an average life and die at 80.
nope...

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

I'm shocked at just how ignorant most people are on this subject. A cursory glance at any of the data on it makes the above facts pretty clear...
then post it faggot.

Attached: opinion.jpg (59 KB, 698x904)

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

no u

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

So people understand where I'm coming from. It gives merit to my anti-drug stance and you could learn a thing or two about defending yourself. You should have stopped at 225.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

This, as soon as the Nazi's high ran out so did their ability to fight, then they got their asses kicked.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Sleep is for the dead.
Even the military requires you get 4 hours of sleep.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

I don't care much about defending myself from some autistic junkie on Jow Forums

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

You mean stimulants and depressants? What an idiot.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Adderall is good once a week, once you start taking it frequently it will actually make you tired and lazy. Keep it low tolerance and you'll be fine, also keep your dose as low as possible. Take turmeric with it and on your off days.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

The irony of this post makes my lower chest feel warm momentarily.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

60+ posts later.

Yup. Ok man. And you sure don't lie to yourself either.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

White/green kratom. Does the exact same thing but doesn't make your teeth rot, bones hurt, dehydrated, want to stick things in your ass, stay up 48 hours.

Also you don't need to pay a scum drug dealer ten bucks a pill

Should be legal but it's not meant to be abused and I feel like whatever dose they give people , let's say 30 mg vyvanse , should be separated into 5mg and you take one every hour until you feel fine.

For real though I was prescribed vyvanse , took ec(ephedrine caffeine stacks) , go to krabot and get white horn kratom . Like a teaspoon or so on empty stomach and you are set
. I drive around a lot and it increases my vision / reaction time. That's why dr Goldberg wants it banned, despite the fact that a recreation dose of this just gives you an extreme headache and sick stomach. My body can barely handle more than a few grams and there's no "high" it's a fucking medicine that improves function.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I'm mostly responding to you because it bumps the thread which keeps new posters coming in, otherwise it'll just 404, but I've had my fill and it's clear that no discussion will come of this, so I'm okay with it potentially dying prematurely now. You're pathetic. I hope you can find peace despite your mental and physical illnesses, user.

Just once? Why not twice?

Parker Price
Parker Price

Give me the rundown on kratom.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Blah blah blah. You're pathetic for even coming here. You should know better.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

You're pathetic for even coming here. You should know better.
This is the only place you can discuss unpopular opinions without being banned desu

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Adderall isn't as good as it used to be. They laced it with some shit to zonk out veterans from Afghanistan. The shit you could get before 2012 was the real deal, that shit worked.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

It takes 4 days for your body to fully process 20mg user

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

mild hallucinogenic.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

It takes 4 days for your body to fully process 20mg user
"Fully process" is mostly irrelevant. The same nonsensical sort of measure can be made for a lot of things. What matters is the half life of the drug, the magnitude of the side effects, and the therapeutic threshold.

Attached: methamphetamine-half-life.png (739 KB, 1564x2216)

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

All drugs are degenerate, even the harmless ones like weed. I do agree, though, that Pervitin is based for war-time use.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Lets not overlook the fact, that this drug and the other stimulants used for similar "health" issues are usually ingested by school shooters.

Convince dipshits taking Adderall makes you a Nazi
Thousands of little Harris and Klebolds waking up at once.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

The truth about drugs is you need to "tame" them and build immunity. Abusing drugs to the point where you can't function is done to either get to know the drug, celebrate , or because you are running from some pain. I abused plenty of drugs for all three reasons but you get to the point where twelve beers a day isn't really a good idea. At that point you stop. After a few years off , I can drink one or two and feel the same I did off 12.

Weed is similar. I used for spiritual / pain reasons so used heavily from 13 to late 20s. Eventually it was useful for ADHD/stress but due to fucked tolerance you would use too much or spend too much and if you couldn't tame the beast it was pointless. There are people I know who can work go to school exercise relationship etc and they smoke weed constantly. There are also people who smoke constantly and can't do shit. You don't ban cars because of car accidents you make bad drivers suffer consequences.

There is a huge responsible drug use movement happening. It's no longer shoot up nod off and drop out. Its about the medicinal effects. Its about hacking your life.

Better access to quality drugs , which are categorized by strain type is essential . There is weed for sleep and weed for work. Also, when somebody has to spend a day trying to reach their degenerate drug dealer and then they get their shit they will celebrate, whereas easy access means you can use as needed.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

There is a huge responsible drug use movement happening. It's no longer shoot up nod off and drop out. Its about the medicinal effects. Its about hacking your life.
Where?

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

That cant be real anons, i need sources

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

I have adhd and smoke weed I'm a 60 senior fag in a 23 year old body

Luis Young
Luis Young

What's Danny D doing there?

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Its a fucking plant. there are red white and green kratoms. Different types for pain, energy , anxiety .

You just buy a bunch then take about a tsp. Maybe start with half. Take on empty stomach and dont eat thirty minutes or so after.

It's very mild but it addresses the problems. And it definitely works. Only problem is everyone's response is different and you may need suppliments to balance out body. Also need to stay very hydrated.

Another important thing is vendors. Krabot is decent. There are also sometimes duds or your body doesnt like a certain type. You can also mix different types. Buy a mixed pack and found out what you like.

I have chronic pain , concentration problems, and weed keeps me from killing myself. With kratom all three problems are solved. Haven't smoked weed for months while I reset tolerance.

People quit fucking heroin for it. People with chronic pain have zero options outside advice because junkies fucked up doctors for everyone . There is plenty of documented evidence of people with chronic pain solving their shit with kratom , then they can actually make money or do physical therapy or something instead of being addicted to Percocets.

They are trying to make it illegal obviously despite no evidence . Literally heroin dealers lobbying fda to keep it illegal. Just check R!ddit kratom because there's a lot more info there and people break down how to use it based on your issues .

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Why isn't it refined into the active ingredient(s) and sold in capsule form, for example? Why are there so many types?

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

This.
Pussy.

James Morgan
James Morgan

My favorite past time is coke, molly, hookers on a private jet to vegas. Good times.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

I drive for a living. So many psycho drivers. Kratom is like aimbot. It will keep me alive because caffeine doesn't work anymore. Had to drink an energy drink every time I drove before. Most people drive half asleep basically . It's borderline unethical to not take some substance to increase awareness while driving a killing machine.

Most important thing though is using the medicines to treat the problem. Exercise stretch yoga walk eat healthy get shit done , you cant just take the drugs then your problems are solved you use them to speed up the process. If you can't handle some drug then don't do it. If you choose to continue you will be dead in jail homeless etc. There are no exceptions to this , when something in your brain says you should cut back and you ignore it you get fucked.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

You can buy capsules and put the powder in , make a tea, I personally just put in mouth with water and swallow. As I explained , there are different types for different problems. Red usually pain, white energy/concentration , green energy / somewhat pain . These are grown in different areas of the world too so that has something to do with the varying types.

You can buy it in pill form too if you really want. The different types is not an issue although overwhelming at first. It allows more flexibility so you can find what works . There are sites which break down what types are good for your problems. Ive only tried two vendors but I recently bought Red and White horn kratom from Krabot. The red isn't fantastic but the white horn is a great stimulant / mood enhancer. If you enjoy Adderall or coffee I would try this. The red horn may actually be good to buy too because it's a mild pain reliever but also has its own stimulating effects and kind of balances out the white. One speeds you one slows you down sort of thing. When I mix both this is what happens , although sometimes I just want the full effects of one.

Another great thing is it doesnt linger until 3am like speed. You get the effects for 5 or so hours and after that sometimes you are just good to go. Or you redose as needed.

Final comment on the subject - you can potentiate the effects of kratom with things like black seed oil, tumeric and black pepper , agmatine sulfate, magnesium. These things can both reduce the amount you need to take and also give you a smoother experience due to more efficient delivery I guess.

The only downside is if you don't hydrate A LOT you will get headaches until your body is used to it. Also my shits will be one massive piece that is hard to get out . This happens due to ignoring your bodies obvious signals to hydrate. This can double as a good thing though because it can force you to drink more.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Thoughts on acadica?

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

No expedient I did the war thing at 17 my father signed a waiver that got me into the Army's delayed entry program and I was out of the army by 21. You need to get your ass in gear.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard

exercise makes your heart beat faster, are you telling me that exercise is bad for your heart

fuck off

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

did you even read the post

he never said adderall is meth, however adderall has almost identical effects of meth and is easily available with a script in the USA

stick to chess magnus

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

the only neurochemical difference between meth and amph has to do with adrenaline agonism and dopamine which is slightly increased. read more on the pharmacology.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Did you even read what I wrote? The Germans used dextroamphetamine, not methamphetamine, just like the allies did.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

no. the germans used pervitin, methamphetamine

google.com/search?q=pervitin&oq=pervitin&aqs=chrome..69i57.1631j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

sorry sven

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

wrong

formula which contained in each tablet: 5 mg of oxycodone (brand name Eukodal), 5 mg of cocaine, and 3 mg of methamphetamine

Nazi researchers found that equipment-laden holocaust victims (inmates from Sachsenhausen concentration camp) could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

however the allies did take amphetamine derivatives, not sure if it was the one you mentioned

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

If the drug is pure, and not cut with anything, then it’s not bad for you at all.
There are very few drugs that actually cause harm to your body in their pure form. It’s when dealers start adding shit that it starts to get bad.
The only way a pure drug can hurt you is if you take too much.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

and 3 mg of methamphetamine
Top kek, and here we are arguing about this. 3mg is quite a low dose.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

adderall is meth
adderall is dextromethamphetimine and amphetimine salts

rxlist.com/adderall-drug.htm

Connor Price
Connor Price

They were given out in c-rations along with cigarettes and matches, in a war zone where life expectancy's are measured in minutes it doesn't matter but jonny and janie in sophomore homeroom is an entirely different thing.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Pretty sure too much meth will cause tachycardia.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

yes adderall is not meth.

look up how similar they are though. almost identical. take enough adderall and you wont be able to tell the difference. trust me ive done my research and tried both

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

dextromethamphetimine
methamphetimine

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

the neurotoxicity is nearly zero, the benefits are massive. if taken extremely moderately they have enormous benefits. especially when doing work/research/calculations/math

read up on the nobel prize winner nobel erdos, he accredited most of his work to amphetamines

they are literally cognitive enhancers

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

The Nazis captured Paris because of Hitler's 'Stimulant decree
Needs reliable citation.
I have studied WW2 for 20 years and this is the first I have hear of the 'stimulant decree'

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

just read up on pervitin
*paul erdos

James Cruz
James Cruz

I used to take it, definitely helps with focus but it jacked up my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

James Long
James Long

Yes. All stimulants are Faustian in their nature. Not using them means you are not Faustian.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

paul erdos is not a nobel prize winner you moron

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

With a bulls benis?

Attached: 883EAE31-1863-495F-921F-2C4C5199B19C.jpg (27 KB, 443x332)

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

he almost was

:^)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

studied 20 years and cant speak or read german lol
what kind of pathetic historian are you mate?

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

heart has pre determined number of beats slower it beat longer you live

God damn rice nigger chink detected

Attached: DF54B94F-303C-405B-8445-2F24108EEA58.jpg (44 KB, 480x640)

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Yes! What we need is a hate so fanatical, so ferocious that we will sacrifice anything to regain our future. You must hate what is in front of you so entirely that your determination to annihilate the enemy becomes the air you breath and blood pumping through in your veins. God be our witness without such hate you will save no one. When you realise what is at stake when the love of your people is so fundamental to your being that you are compelled to willing sacrifice everything in their name you will know such hate.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Kek just inject test nigga, like use a needle and carefully measured doses

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit