What is everyone opinion here on white women? Do you consider us to be a good ally?

What is everyone opinion here on white women? Do you consider us to be a good ally?

Attached: w.jpg (582x720, 50K)

Boring, uptight, and high discrepancy in terms of valuation when it comes to my perspective and your perspective on yourself

Overall, would potentially rape in the jungle if I had no other option, but would definitely prefer someone else to talk to and seek.

>us
tits or gtfo
Sage until timestamp

Evidently not.
White women are objectively not acting in either white mens' or white womens' best interests.

The best in the world.

As I walk the room
There before me a shadow
From another world
Where no other can follow
Carry me to my own
To where I can cross over,
Close to home, I cannot say
Close to home, feeling so far away

Not even close.

Show your tits or gtfo. Thems the rules roastie. otherwise you're just another loser larping

If you don't get my black ass dick in your throat right now ole pasty mayo looking bitch

Attached: 2312321.webm (960x540, 249K)

No, and overvalued.

>pretending to be a women on the internet

Attached: 1546131227329.jpg (2040x3064, 3.1M)

I wanna hit that so bad I hate blonde women so much for them only wanting BBC getting tired of only fucking disgusting inferior black girls.

This.

Overall I don't care. Women are pretty crappy in general, case by case judgment is where it's at.

Soon your treachery will be paid fully when a national emergency to address the birth rates result in you losing all your freedoms and beating and raping you is legalized

SAGE

Seconded.

Attached: Rickroll.jpg (1920x1440, 201K)

>australia
>claims to be woman
>single sentence bait question
All fields

Tits with time stamp or GTFO

White woman can be excellent support, but are terrible allies.
Allies are equals and fight along side you. This is poor tactical use of a group of people that are on average physically weak, however woman can be excellent support, encouragement and help to those on the front lines.

>1 post by this ID
>women in title
incoming 300+ posts

Attached: 1504636178211.jpg (1000x1926, 482K)

After you're married with children, women tend to be more conservative. Prior to that you're childish whores who have absolutely, categorically, ruined everything you've ever touched.

Women working was a mistake
Women voting was a mistake

Both of those things have meant the decline of the west. It's massively supported statistically. Everything that's happened is the fault of young, single, misguided women.

Thirded, Don't reply to this shit people.

As long as you have 1 white child for every two years over 20, you're an ally.

What kind of cuckolds make these videos?

checks white womens voting records in every western nations.... NO.

I don't consider you at all.

Attached: 23333omg.gif (268x268, 803K)

you are absolute shit. you've turn on white males and are taking the world into the gutter with you.

You're the reason the west is collapsing. Piss away your genetics first and then our civilization. Well done.

>us

Attached: sage.png (960x960, 223K)

ally? no.
asset? yes.

never trust a dumb thot.

Fourthed
>sage all fields