Japanese Coming of Age Day 2019 !!!!!

45.1% of 20 years old are foreigners

Attached: Dw3TVLPUwAAIJDV.jpg (960x540, 170K)

Attached: Dw3TVgyU8AIF4S4.jpg (960x540, 137K)

Attached: Dw3TU_UUUAUh-AO.jpg (960x540, 113K)

Yeah but that's Tokyo, right? The forsaken zone.

Attached: juice.png (1136x1434, 1.16M)

East Asians will never put up a fight against the secret elite. Their leaders will coopt with the jewluminati bloodlines like the white elite have done. They really have no choice

What is going on here?

this pic means increase in all prefectures

>take overcrowded Island
>Overcrowd it even more
Why do Japanese people hate having personal space?
For a sense of scale, Japan's population is 3x bigger than Canada's

And recently they opened immigration or something? japs are going to fully enrich themselves, huh? i thought they xenophobe as fuck, but it seems jew magic is stronger then ever.

>(((Western))) influence
I believe the people still are, but this is just forced on them the same way they’ve done it here. Pretty interesting.

then waiting for some "nigger chopped in tokyo" level shitpost, hope japs won't hesitate and see what's coming. Or if there any news like it already, hope anons will share.

Japan

Important message

Get rid of everyone who obviously isn't Japanese.

I refuse to believe it

pls no

Yeah. That reminds me there was a post of some naked nigger spreading “love” in subway or something in Japan quite recently. I guess we will see.

Going to japan for holidays soon, cant wait to fuck some prime nipon pussy.

Also 30 times smaller

this can't be happening

Attached: 1507754790710.jpg (848x865, 131K)

Importing problems for the sake of phony statistics.
Japan DOESN'T need a pop. increase, their economy will not rise any further until the rest of the developed world catches up - which it won't DUE to said immigration.
A suicidal catch 22

2% in 5 years, jews work fast don’t they? they can only enrich the cities over there though
maybe they should ask okinawa how great forced diversity (niggers) are

Ching chong Chang.
Ore eat ONIONS with noodels,
Bery good, feel rike whatashe now.

t. Kalergi

Japan NO!

Wow. How sad. Japan has fallen.

Japan also entering the era of progressiveness with a bang. Based am I right, fellow nazis.

It's Shinjyuku in Tokyo, special area

That's how it starts

>Japan DOESN'T need a pop. increase, their economy will not rise any further
No one does.

The international banking system does. The elite wants to own EVERYTHING.

...That's only in the Shinjuku district though. Then again, it's not a good thing.

P.S. I fucking hate civnats

>international banking system
Bro, its 2019. It's time to stop dogwhistling, and just call them THE JEWS

An absolute generalization.

It's unironically not as big of an issue if they're massive weeaboos before entering the country. The only thing that's slightly concerning would be the Muslims that can't leave their religion behind for superior Shintoism.

>the dilution of the founding genetic pool is not an issue
A fine example of deracinated logic.

It makes absolutely no difference whether they're "weeaboos" or not. I get that it's difficult for you to be a nigger but nobody is buying your bullshit.

This team just won Japan's high school soccer tournament this afternoon with the help of a black player and a Chilean player

Remember diversity is strength

Attached: diversity.jpg (1280x960, 347K)

Who is the Chilean?

Can you tell me who the Chilean is? The one left of the half black?

The French team (don't remember which one) is alot more diverse. Only one of the players there is non-black.

The darkest one

That's the nigger you dumbass

You dont understand jokes very well dumbass. Are all finns autistic?

yes

yess i'm looking forward to the japs NOT standing for this shit

Lol i still love you guys though

He is not in that photo
One of MOMs today

Attached: vasquezbairon.jpg (480x640, 64K)

i need to get a purebred japanese wife before they all become mutts

>I need to make a mutt before thay all become mutts

Also waste of digits, put me in the screencap anyway

You are part of the problem, mutt.

Says france

>inb4 uprising of a million Otoyas

I can see why many Japs are moving to Vietnam. Literally my neighborhood has 5 Japs family and couple moving in already.

no wonder

Yikes! You have my condolences.

(((Globalism))) is a fucking cancer that needs to be wiped out.

It's because they can buy shit ton of delicious Pho and Buon for their wealth.

That's what I would do as well.

Attached: 1324838237159.jpg (400x400, 29K)

AYO AYO WYTE BOI
SO U BE SAYEN
HOL UP HOL UP
H A H A HA
*clears throat*
SO U BE SAYEN WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIEEET?

>The number of foreign 20-year olds in all of Japan has doubled in the last 5 years
>doubled in the last 5 years

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1500157490748.png (808x805, 233K)

But the daughters are cute though hehe... Just 2 more years...

Buon? You mean Bun (bún)?

That's such a shame Japan fought with us and now they're fucked as well

RIP honorary aryans

Attached: 1534060334990.png (500x750, 250K)

Yeah.

>doubt

Hey Nobita, what about Rui Hachimura?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Yeah they rock. Maybe we can grab a bear if you ever visit us again.

Otoya would've stayed home if he had anime to watch

I don't like bear.

I just eat the Pho and drink from the soup, and that's perfect to end any thirst as it is.

Vietnam is getting into a bad habit with sugary drinks like Cola.
They serve cola at the places they sell Pho, but the cola just ruins everything in your stomach, and it's not even healthy for you.

Attached: 1508074616504.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

Why is this a problem? waaaaah im scared people don't look like me waaaaaaaah. grow the fuck up

Nigger detected.

>Why is this a problem?
Because the African Ape is more prone to impulsive random violence.

And lower IQ.
Your genes will be worthless in Japan.

Attached: 1455808935787.jpg (992x558, 112K)

literally just got back from a trip to las vegas. met a japanese chick there and she was cool as hell. hung out with some black people and they are some of the nicest and caring people in the world. don't confuse black people with niggers, some people are good and some people are bad.

You think Hiroshima and Nagasaki was bad, watch this!

Attached: 1466521520780.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

They have a worse pension & real estate ponzi scheme to protect. Can't let Tokyo flats become affordable.

It'll spread.

>some X are good and some X are bad.
Holy shit, I never thought of it like that! I guess we should turn our country into Africa now!

Hey, nigger lover. Test out your theory and move to Sudan if "some people are good and some people are bad". Oh wait, you want to stay in a white country. Stupid prick.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (377x550, 30K)

>some people are good and some people are bad.
Have you ever seen Japanese Ghettos turn into murder capitals of the world?

These 4 nigger cities achieved that.
>Detroit
>St Louis
>Baltimore
>New Orleans

Attached: 1504064168361.png (866x675, 58K)

Also 3x more relevant

Civic nationalists need to fuck off my board

So by that logic what you're telling me is that USA should also keep accepting mexicans?
Duly noted

Attached: 1520645403979.jpg (960x720, 27K)

Always love how the first and only question people care about is "will migrants try and fit in?". But never consider: "do natives really want these people in?".

>They really have no choice

No choice, no choice but to send out the message in the mooncakes again.

Some chink or weeb that cares to translate? Thanks

I wouldn't mind being swished in a Tokyo train if I was sardined with big breasted sweet smelling blonde hair blue eyed swedes, but smelly monkeys? Poor japs, the nukes have fried their brains.

So heartwarming. I hope that Japan will fully embrace the inevitable immigration and open it's borders instead of being selfish. Japanese people are getting very old anyway.

Attached: 435.jpg (960x720, 70K)

What are you doing there, rabbi?

>It's unironically not as big of an issue if they're massive weeaboos before entering the country.
Japanese don't like weebs.

they are doing this to slow down population decline to avoid economic collapse, they are not expecting economy to rise.

THe problem is that this resolution is a fix with permanent side efects for a temporary problem. Economy will crash and eventually go up again but social problems will presist forever if they bring foreigners.

>I want to find a pure breed japanese so I can mutt her

fuking retard

Yes davido kun and you're part of that percentage, hypocrite

Attached: let me tell you.png (364x378, 10K)

>(((Globalism))) is a fucking cancer that needs to be wiped out.

THIS.

Sounds like you guys just want to keep all ethnicities separate from each other. If so, don't you think that's impossible at this point in time?

I agree 100% we have cultural differences that cause a lot of discontent. But if a person follows american values, I consider them american. or do our fellow mutts not think this way?

Idk man we keep hating on China for not being human but maybe they are the last ones to resist this shit and being inhuman is the only way they can do it

I fucking hate globalism

One day Japanese will be a minority in Japan and this is a good thing. Japan has not yet learned to be multicultural.

No Chicago or Gary Indiana? Fascinating.

>Sounds like you guys just want to keep all ethnicities separate from each other.
That's the only way to celebrate diversity.

See this imageThe Japanese mother's genes for straight silky hair has been completely destroyed.

You have replaced her ancestor's genes with nigger genes.

Attached: 1507928231631.png (500x542, 40K)

The one on the left is pretty rough.

Nippon YES!

If this was anime they would just say the kids were from Okinawa because that is a common excuse to include shitskins

>45.1% of 20 years old

I cannot believe this

Race mixing soulless chinks with niggers would only enhance and fix the world... Race mixed asians are much prettier than regular asians.

>Sounds like you guys just want to keep all ethnicities separate from each other. If so, don't you think that's impossible at this point in time?
No? Why do you consider letting 70 IQ niggers into your home inevitable? Are you fucking retarded? Because you're clearly not white.

Many 1st world countries were 90-99% white as late as the 90s. You stupid prick.

>if a person follows american values, I consider them american
I hope you get killed by black/brown people.

Japan is larger in land area than Great Britain. It's really not a small place. If 0ush came to shove plenty of building could be done into the mountainous areas.

Agreed. They need to race mix with the new Japanese as much as possible. Japanese people are getting very old anyway. The economy needs new workers.