Pol approved anime?

Attached: images-29.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masterani.me/anime/info/1216-ginga-eiyuu-densetsu
youtube.com/watch?v=DCFyBbiYttE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z96ModuOAQY&list=PL9xzPTDZEKEBw39CZq6URNyoPivrTRqya&t=0s&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The uncensored version, sure.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

When the uncensored subs were released in like 2014 or 15, a bunch of shills bombed /a/ with stormfront style "neo nazi" nigger and jew hating spam. Interesting to see

Legend of the galactic heroes / Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

You can watch it here
masterani.me/anime/info/1216-ginga-eiyuu-densetsu

Attached: LOGH.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

Berserk

Of course.

Also to others feel free to give some pol approved anime of your own

Goblin slayer

Jin roh: wolf brigade

Also, I watched the first 2 episodes of Aldnoah.Zero and it might be based. Anyone want to save me the time if it's trash?

It's shit dude

It's fucking trash dude, don't waste your time.

Thanks, lads.

>Jin roh: wolf brigade
The fucking writer was anti-fascist. The movie was an overall criticism of corruption in governments but the series as a whole is a criticism of fascism.

Attached: 1547023092685.png (600x610, 565K)

This (Jin Roh) and also Akira is a classic.
I've heard Terraformars is based but couldn't really watch it, seemed boring.
I liked King of Thorns and BLAME! but not very Jow Forums approved I'd say.
Haven't found anything else that I like. And I want to like something because I hate Hollywood and I need to watch something while eating lunch to relax a bit and I rewatched Malcolm in the Middle way too many times.

It's been a long time since I've really enjoyed an anime. Most of it is mediocre or worse. But at least it looks nice!

Violet Evergarden was okay. I think it's the only anime season I've finished in the last year

Eureka Seven

Attached: 11191.jpg (900x350, 112K)

Gurren Lagann is on Netflix. Masculinity and confidence that will warm your stony heart.

Couldn't get through the middle arc. It felt like it was made for 10 year olds

Gunsmith Cops is kino anime

Attached: nRIgunsmithcao3Z.jpg (1981x2580, 469K)

absolutely basepilled

Monster

started it yesterday
approved
and the artstyle is aesthetic

Felt way too hollywood for me. It's also like 50 episodes of filler. No thanks

Its spin-off OVA movie too.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I wanted too watch it but have a short attention spam

Anime is degenerate, get to work

>pol approved anime?
none you fucking degenerates. ban all anime. if youre going to watch something - please make it something other than japanese cartoons

Attached: CxfxP8iW8AE5SSa.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Oh god, anything but this. Most boring 40 episodes of pretty much all filler and like 4 decent episodes.

>ban all anime
>Jow Forums
pick one and only one

>The fucking writer was anti-fascist.
Sauce? Both sides in the movie was represented like retarded extremist (and they were).

Attached: jin roh.jpg (309x445, 27K)

I have a soft spot for Detective Conan.
Its the only anime I watch.

Be a good goy and get to work

Attached: 1546334471651.png (600x700, 244K)

>be a good goy and wallow in trivial entertainment and poverty your entire life

Attached: 3490853904894345.jpg (514x585, 103K)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Attached: 1510335120312.png (491x456, 294K)

Couldn't make it through season 2. Completely uninteresting story rooted mostly in cliche, shounen combat tactics.The mainstream appeal seems to entirely be based on artstyle

Attached: 1534636583473.webm (580x434, 2.94M)

Dat fucking QUALITY.

>Jin-Roh
Babies first edgelord anime. No one would give a fuck about that anime if it weren't for the nazi style "cops". Otherwise meh story that tries to force some feels.

Aldnoah zero is garbage, the autistic MC basically is 999999IQ outsmarting every gimmick mecha of the week and is very unlikable because of his zero personality. The blonde guy is a lot more likable but circumstances set him up to be the character everyone should hate while autist MC dindu nuffin and steals blondie's princess crush away. Autist gets shot in the head and seemingly dies but gets revived in the second half with a plot armor robo eye that lets him be even more unstoppable. Blondie goes full mars leader guy trying to do the right thing but he gets too emotional or some shit and loses. (Blondie has by far one of the most OP mechs that can calculate and predict the future, allowing him to dodge everything but of course robo autist's autism allows him to beat blondie somehow). Blondie gets life in jail and earth wins the war against mars, princess doesnt pick either of them as her lover but instead cops out to be with some royal family faggot so she can remain in political power with the mars faction.

daily reminder that anime and super hero movies are for manchildren

kinnikuman

Attached: 1530138879112.png (481x352, 311K)

You're right, but muh nostalgia.

Yes.

Also yes.

Attached: 32GjN69.png (1080x1920, 40K)

More like the fuhrer saying back to work

Your writing SUCKS. Work on that, man.

Overlord is cool.

Eat my leaf shitlogs, mutt

Attached: 1517409214536.webm (640x344, 2.36M)

that's because it invented cliche shounen combat tactics. Jojo is a founding column of anime.

Okay, stay stupid. Like FUCK if I care about YOUR life, goy!

what anime

Neo Tokyo, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghost in the shell (1995 movie), Ninja Scroll

hellsing ultimate
youtube.com/watch?v=DCFyBbiYttE

|Wut dis?

if you guys havent seen it yet you should check out One Punch Man. It is light but fun and not super long and complicated, yet brings the feels.

Attached: Goblin_Slayer_Full_Body.png (275x608, 224K)

This shit was so boring to watch when I was like 12.

Surprisingly good.

Read Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. It comes off as some generic big tiddy demon gf manga at first, but it's one of the best things I've read so far.
>what I expected: tiddies and generic retard MC ignoring female's advances
>what I got: highly detailed feudalistic bureaucracy simulator
Also Vagabond is good. Anime is for weebs, manga is for men of culture. Don't watch the anime of Maoyuu, it's bad.

Attached: x20.png (963x1400, 528K)

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Z96ModuOAQY&list=PL9xzPTDZEKEBw39CZq6URNyoPivrTRqya&t=0s&index=9

no game no life is top notch when it comes to psychological intrigue.

Attached: 7130497f.jpg (1000x969, 151K)