Trump is literally trying to speak the language of the ogga booga telling all media niggas to “chill”

Trump is literally trying to speak the language of the ogga booga telling all media niggas to “chill”

Attached: B4C8260A-3E77-4B0D-A438-0A2C6F8E46CD.jpg (750x639, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FP-FgcF3gJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tremendous success

>tremendous success
???

Never thought I’d live to see the day an American President spoke like a street nigga

wtf , this confirms the 'drumph is a nigger that underwent plastic surgery' theory
he's the first black president of USA

How's (((Ginsburg))) holding up guize?

the adrenochrome shipment for her has arrived in usa but it may have been tempered with . (((they))) are preparing for the option that she dies soon .

Attached: 1547420064516.jpg (1600x5632, 1.98M)

How do the blacks keep tricking us?!!!
Yakub said this wouldn't happen!

Attached: 1500188310000.png (675x827, 28K)

Wow, he used the word "chill" that's such a slang term! he's literally a nigger now!

you shills aren't very bright, are you? do you not realize how obvious you are?

DIRTY COPS

JFK was about to uncover their plot , (((they))) tricked jews into bringing them to the new world colonies disguised as slaves to take over the continent , their plot is nearly complete .

Attached: 1547381314774.jpg (720x800, 121K)

Shut up faggot

Oh she's chillin alright, In a freezer somewhere undisclosed.

Attached: bq-5c1d77cda37c4.jpg (1600x1000, 232K)

>language of the ogga booga
Hello shill.

Chill is kill if you check them like peter cech.

A goalie is a go line without the N.A.W. dogg

Yeah but the dude shes fucking is gonna get what wages of sin paid him back. Then she will die alone frozen and full of fear where cannibals roam free in the savage artic

Jews jewing Jews by importing niggers and blaming it on Jews?

niggers are the real jews , they escaped to egypt and then to kush which were their allies during the babylonian invasion and a few centuries later settled in west africa . they were the slavers that 'sold' slaves to the european kazar 'jews' that were working for them .
the slaves were actually the original jews infiltrating the USA disguised as slaves.

USA never had slavery its a hoax , slavery only existed in other colonies like spain's where non-jew africans were enslaved .

WTF, I hate Trump now!

Attached: nambypamby.jpg (605x800, 153K)

Attached: Daubers.jpg (850x400, 59K)

I can just imagine how dope my nigga Don T would sound flowing this ill shit over a fat beat.
youtube.com/watch?v=FP-FgcF3gJk