Canadian Sentenced To Death In China For Drug Smuggling

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/china-imposes-death-penalty-canadian-convicted-drug-smuggling

Attached: ABA13CCE-3CA1-419E-8D9C-40313F46E9C1.png (500x310, 179K)

>Robert Schellenberg
Slopes taking out kikes one by one.

Meng Wanzhou.

>break laws in foreign country
>get sentenced in their justice system according to their laws
wtffffffff no trudeau save him!!!

Attached: hmm.gif (250x231, 875K)

It's obviously a political statement. Proving how backward China's justice system is.

Wtf, I love ching chongs now

if it lets you kill drug-smuggling leafs, then is it REALLY backwards?

>schellenberg

lol rest in piss kike

Gas the jew

>canadian
oh wow its fucking nothing

you did this to us

Aaannnd it's Drumphs fault

Will Trudeau use this as an opportunity to go to China and wear a Mao suit?

dont really care
if you go to the summary execution capital of the world and decide to smuggle drugs you kind of had it coming

>sentenced to death for allegedly smuggling "an enormous amount of drugs" into China
>Into China
WTF?
I figured he was exporting fentanyl from China or some shit.
Leave it to a Leaf to be that level of a fuck up.

mi6 and 300 committee did this

good riddance lmao

But stil can’t catch those fent exporters. Chyna!

this
what drugs did he smuggle? cocaine? everything else can be made in china so i don't understand why they'd import drugs.

if you go to the right post office in china, you can mail fentanyl you bought from a factory to N America through those epackets.

is fentanyl legal to own in china?
maybe he fucked up the export, but still gets charged with import because of the higher punishment

looks like german-canadian to me

Sucks to be a kike drug Lord.

hahahahaha canacucks dont know how to smuggle drags

Is this the first case of a white man to be executed in china? I remember they executed a UK national before but he was of Pakistani background

Attached: SmartSelect_20190114-085454_Bing.jpg (268x160, 23K)

Nothing of value has been lost.

berg
who cares

>Canadian wins in China.
FTFY

China is an experiment in eusocializing humans.

Makes sense when you think about it. Many rakes say made inn China on them.

Good, imagen going to chyna

>shillberg
>white

ITT: dumbass mutts and other subhumans think that every name ending in -berg is a kike name

you uneducated mutt bastards should all be gassed

DUDE

Canada should halt visa issuance to Chinamen, but they are too cucked.

When their elites cant escape to hongcouver, hide their resources abroad, and send their children to western universities they panic.

Trudeau: Thats not who we are

Dumb motherfuckers always trafficking to countries with the most harshest conviction. Dumb motherfuckers also make less money trafficking to these countries.
Dumb motherfuckers don't realize they would be better off getting caught in countries like mine and the dumb motherfuckers would get paid better too.
Dumb motherfucker getting executed is the best news I've heard today. Good riddance.

If he was a burger Trump would have him home by now, Trudeau has no clout.

'bout time someone raked a degenerate leaf while humiliating Trudeau castro's little poofter bitch son he was always ashamed of. Also Trudeau is probably furiously masturbating to a live stream of the execution otherwise XI wins or something right?

You mad berg boy? go put on a yellow vest and guillotine Jupitor already

Chink drug ring in Canada, rich and immunity.
Leaf smuggler in chinkland, all organ and semen secretly harvested.

Attached: XfllIud.jpg (1077x1280, 149K)

Could also be Dutch

This. Why not smuggle drugs into a place where if you're arrested the worst they'll do is send you back to your country? I wouldn't mind getting a cell next to Brevik or something.

Even in China itself, the wealthy get off with a slap on the wrist. See Jackie Chan's son Jaycee.

Dumb nigger. Dead drug dealers and drug addicts is a positive. Only backwards ass morons coddle these losers.

>Canadian Sentenced To Death In China For Drug Smuggling
It's a leaf about to get raked.

Attached: And_nothing_of_value_was_lost.jpg (604x358, 67K)

Canada, time to execute that huawei execs sister for espionage

canada wont do shit to their chinese masters

Smugglers are worse than dealers.

Trudeau sold all of canadas gold to china.
At least he kept the strategic maple syrup reserves...

Fpbp

Attached: 1543262200274m.jpg (1024x928, 199K)

China and other Asian nation's execute smugglers all the fucking time.

My bet is this guy ends up getting life then gets pardoned after 20 years

This guy was previously sentenced to 15 years, but his dumbass thought it was too harsh and appealed for a lighter sentence
The re-trial reopened the case and got upgraded to death.

He knew the rules

Well put Jaakko

Play stupid games and WIN STUPID PRIZES!
Lets fuck around and find out in a country with medical buses that take out organs fresh for the plane at the airport for rich fucks at the hospital in Japan.

>m
faggot

He's a political pawn to get the Hauwei CFO released. He most likely won't be killed publicly.

Any proof to this OTHER than Fanlangong funded sites?

KILL THAT FUCKING LEAF

Why is it always Canadians and Australians who get caught doing this shit? It’s never Americans

I feel like if you are from a superior country than the rules and laws of the country your visiting shouldnt apply to you.

Yet every Asian country remain shitholes where drugs are cheap (even for locals), easy to get, potent and pure. I have traveled all over Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, been to Singapore. Fucking everywhere I was offered drugs.

No country has had prohibition policies effective enough to justify the massive resource drain.

That was because Jacky Chan's son was politically motivated. Jacky got too cuddly with a high ranking female officer of the party on camera, so his son got piss popped for pot. Fair warning. Don't take your celebrity too seriously.

Attached: jackie-chan-MY-BRAIN-IS-FULL-OF-FUCK.jpg (450x268, 82K)

Couldn't tell you bud but we know most every country does similar things, especially Israel.
I am just making the point China is hard core and doesn't fuck around.

guy smuggled 200 pounds of meth in car tires. paid a translator to do it and tried to run away in Thailand when the cops were on his tail. complete loser, enjoy your stay in hell motherfucker.

This is wrong

The eternal leaf

yeah I don't think we even capital punish our drug dealers at this level but we should. every single one of them. and their families. drug dealing would stop in one month.

>Jacky got too cuddly with a high ranking female officer of the party
At least I know why he's been so favorable to the CCP now.

So what's the deal with his degenerate daughter?

funny that they don't sentence their own Fentanyl producers that sell their shit to the west

Attached: 1546591068503.gif (548x401, 192K)

Her whore mother ran off with her and now she is a degenerate junkiie lesbian with a older pedo chick trying to shame her estranged father into giving her housing last I knew.
Jackie as faqr as I know had no hand in raising her and told her to fuck off.

Thats because every nations intel service produces drugs for black budget slush money and to undermine other nations.
Look at vietnam/afghanistan CIA

>Be a fucking degenerate
>In a fucking 3rd world country
>As a fucking foreigner in a extremely nationalistic country.

i'm sorry but you need at least a 3 digit IQ for me to care about you.

No idea. Some Chinese big shot explained the deal with his son when it was happening.

Otherwise I wouldn't have even known his son got popped. They made a law they could piss test you in Beijing at a club for drugs, specifically marijuana, in your system, then raid your home just to send a warning to Jacky. That's Chinese privilege.

This

I never understood why Jackie went back but than again probably better then hollywood.

Berg?

Attached: 1543200582370.png (436x536, 143K)

Pottery

dont mess with huawei

>Chinese get given free houses and tax dollars to buy Canada
>Canadians get executed for trying to sell to Chinese
Lol based

Attached: AB7257CF-E926-4F5B-8B5A-BB65F0F5FBB4.png (1600x900, 735K)

gesundheit.

Attached: mckiller.png (436x536, 266K)

Stein?

Attached: Evil.jpg (686x500, 246K)

Especially with all the chinks who smuggle fentanyl in here. We should put them down

Attached: 1523328905403.png (640x553, 321K)

He was smuggling out, not into China. China floods their fentanyl to other countries with zero repercussions.

Death sentences for Canadians should be the status quo in any circumstances.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I guess the day of the rake came early for old mate.

Attached: AFAF517A-5F91-4244-A93B-D8267ABA6CEA.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Nothing of value was lost. Every country should have the death penalty for drug sellers and users.

Even better. He was probably bringing that shit back to Canada.

Same difference. It's the fact that he had anything to do with drugs in a corrupt non-developed country where your rights are basically non-existent, especially as a foreigner, especially considering their history as they had their country ruined by drugs TWICE in the past.

Anyone with an IQ of at least 100 would understand this.

>rob shillin berg
>druggie
And nothing of value is lost

That’s because the CIA has the drug trade locked up, burger.

Sounds like this is what kind of activity a Jew cursed with a low iq gets himself into

Based China
Say No to drugs

Attached: 5ce46ngunguecngedml.png (264x191, 6K)

Guess who helped Mao get communism going in China?

Attached: (((Sidney Shapiro))).jpg (500x333, 80K)

Keked
Get fucked canadian faggots

Who would win in a war between Canada and China?

Guess who handled all of Mao communist China's finances?

Attached: (((Israel Epstein))).jpg (400x494, 32K)

Attached: 1534959994411.jpg (601x575, 85K)