GOING POSTAL

6abc.com/active-shooter-situation-at-ups-facility-in-gloucester-county/5074608/

Attached: NZL3gl6I.jpg (600x314, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kymXF5XIiyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EBIL WHITE MANS

I miss 20th century when only mailmen did mass shootings.

it's nothing, it always is

I live there

bump while awaiting update

stream
youtube.com/watch?v=kymXF5XIiyY

love this
>white man does something evil
"I hate the media trying to portray us as violent!"
>black man does something evil
"THAT'S RIGHT ALL NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT DURRHURRRR"

>18 watching now
comfy

>13% of the population, responsible for over 60% of all violent crimes
>these whitey fucks are always trying to make the black man look bad
They make themselves look bad, but they call a nigger in the Chicago ghetto killing 7 other niggers in an evening just "gang related shooting" and it doesn't make national headlines. A white man killing 7 people somewhere becomes a national news story for a week and prompts a ((discussion)) on disarming the populace.

guess you shouldn't have enslaved them, denied them their rights, confined them to ghettos ... and them expect them to act like people subject to none of those things
>cumskin logic

Attached: whiteboi.jpg (1000x1505, 547K)

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

>implying niggers can do anything
gibz me dats

>enslaved by their own people
>sold to jewish merchant ships
>owned by jews in the south
>set free
>GUESS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS, WHITEOID
French flag, checks out. Why do they speak that language in Ivory Coast again?

We di none of those things to these niggers. In fact, we paid for them to be born, we paid for their medical care, we house them, feed them, and try to educate them. The enslaved ones all died off at least 70 years ago. Really, you can look it up.

It's at a UPS facility. Some guy's ex-gf works there, so he went in there, fired some shots, and took the ex hostage. Seems reasonable. She probably is a whore.

Fuck you you fucking French retard. You're as bad as the traitor leftists here shilling the same ridiculous, obvious lies and I hope your country burns to the ground.
>cumskin
What fucking color are you, mohammad? Sounds like you're just jealous of being a third-world child-raping monkey.

Why was xe shooting?

Attached: george_bush_scratching_his_head_080404.jpg (227x185, 12K)

>"...he's a good guy..."
Nigger confirmed

Attached: 1510779555335.png (218x232, 11K)

Reminder that whites were the ones to end slavery and other cultures did it later at the behest of white Europeans unless it continues to this day, which once again is not in white countries

Exactly. Then it's "hurr 13% of the population do 50% of all crime".
When you break down the numbers it's 1% of blacks and they are mostly hurting each other. They don't even care if it's African Americans committing crimes against each other, just that the few are committing a lot of crime.