Wtf America?

>theyve already grabbed guns or passed laws in some states that make it difficult to own a gun
>pedos everywhere
>no wall
>fake news feeding the masses
>jews still control our country
>no gold standard

I want off this ride. If I had the money I would leave it. This is bullahit. At least in france they do it right when they are upset with their government.
When the fuck are things going to change?

Attached: IMG-20190109-WA0001.jpg (510x680, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When we start to accelerate, it's time to gas.

You say that..but i highly doubt things are going to change. Im strongly considering going to japan for 3 months then offing myself

And they are slidding my thread. Thanks jannies

Who is this Cum Queen?

Attached: brian-peppers.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Dude nothing is going to change until the economy collapses. This has been true throughout history. AND I mean truly collapses not some recession where they just print more money and give it right back to the banks like that nigger kike Obama did. There are so many
'happenings' yet nothing happens. There is quite literally evidence of high level government pedophile rings, trillions of dollars have gone missing, trillions have been given away in plain sight, the holocaust didn't happen, jews run all the institutions that matter and so many people know all of this but won't budge an inch until their comfort is taken away. Will you? Instead of offing yourself like a faggot why don't you take some people down with you first?

And why do you need to go to Japan? God you neckbeards are all the same. Is this glorious continent not beautiful enough for you to snuff yourself in? You need to be surrounded by a bunch of slit eyed nips in the Aokigahara suicide forest to have a proper setting like some Vice-watching NPC? Take my advice pal, since you seem beyond bettering yourself or the environment you can affect do something meaningful with your final act and redeem your pathetic existence. I honestly have more respect for that faggot lawyer who lit himself on fire in Prospect Park than I do for you.

Nice try glow in the dark nigger

Yeah we're fucked op

Any other country would have rioted by now

Why would you even be scared of the CIA if you were going to kill yourself? Why would you be scared of them anyway? God you're such a pussy faggot dude seriously grow some fucking balls you don't have them to do anything let alone a glorious final act. You think you deserve a trip to Japan to commit suicide in their country? The Samurai would piss on your grave. Seriously buddy just stop complaining, start lifting, and AFFECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT IN A POSITIVE WAY you miserable cunt.

Nope not going to that. At least ill die in a land that i love

There are probably as many if not more Jews in France, and if you think out subverted laws are bad you ain’t gonna like (((France))) fun fact: they recently ruled that paternity testing to avoid child support is illegal and married men with children are on the hook regardless

You'll still be on the hook in America. Difference is you'll know it's not yours

Where are you going. This is as good as it's going to get nigger. Tomoro will be worse than today. And so on and on.

Not in my state, and if you can prove infidelity you don’t even need to pay alimony

Gold standard is bad for the economy you absolute faggot

Suicide is a mortal sin. You will most probably go to hell if you commit suicide, so don't do it.

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

>france
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA muslim rape zone nigga

>oy vey
>live forever goyim so I can tax you

The advantage of the Jew is that he looks european. If you replaced all Jews with chinese things would be different.

Attached: Mega_Man_X_Sting_Chameleon_Title.png (256x224, 5K)