TRUMP DECLARE EMERGENCY

I believe that Trump is wasting time right now. He has said what he CAN do. and he CAN do it.

TRUMP

BUILD

THE

DAMN

WALL

HOW TO MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL.

TAKE ANY AND ALL MONEY THAT WOULD GO TO FOREIGN AIDE TO MEXICO AND THE OTHER NATIONS THAT ARE FLOODING US WITH
ILLEGALS AND PUT IT RIGHT BACK INTO THE EMERGENCY FUNDS.

Make the Damn nation great again...

Or keep the damn nation closed and lets have WITHOUT RULE OF LAW FOR 6 MONTHS.

Attached: DECLARE EMER WALL.jpg (1352x763, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S024otpADnQ
youtu.be/Odnndq_GOUY
youtu.be/Q_KrwNVxx9g
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up cuck

there will be no wall

Attached: 1540421815045.png (633x758, 132K)

If he declares a national emergency the Hawaiian judge alone can block it.

why dont you want a wall?

I want to see the democrats kneel though

Oh there will be a wall, and huma’s best Friend’s husband the Mexican glownigger is going to pay for it

Attached: 2D5AB712-F074-47CA-B293-3AE2972878F8.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

We need to declare a national emergency because Republicans and drumpftards are getting btfo. Throw the damn towel!

Right.

so they will be to blame.

>literal trillions "go missing" to the pentagon
>sorry, we can't afford a ~5b wall

so we take the money?
excellent

THIS^

Attached: 9C7C29DE-D08B-4987-AACD-0628D4795D82.png (842x523, 452K)

Better to cut off gibs to useless workers and illegals than to have a wall.

I don't see how it is not an emergency when most democrats go on a vacation during the longest government shutdown in history instead of creating a viable budget.

The maesters are never late nor early but act precisely on time.

When it comes time for a blue shift new year to take effect we will act at once.

Maybe that’s why Trump is waiting for RBG to be replaced.

Attached: 24330475-2BE8-4EE0-BDFD-7379407F1594.jpg (805x1024, 141K)

$21 trillion now, up 1000% from 2001

Attached: E1E0FB32-73D8-4BDD-9FDC-A90C816E1B0B.jpg (960x634, 77K)

You get no wall.

Why didn't Trump use a GOP house and Senate to get a wall? McConnell got rid of the filibuster so a simple majority could have passed funding. He had two years to do this.

No wall. Ever.

Declaring an emergency would allow Congress to continue to not do its job. Government workers don't face the same competition from illegal immigrants coming to the country, instead they usually stand to profit from them economically or in some other way.
Only people that are unwilling to look at the big picture are the ones that want the government shutdown to end without forcing Congress to actually start working for the whole of the american people and not just for the loyal government subjects.

How do people in America feel about the wall?

Its confirmed now that they're the ones that will have to pay at least 50 billion in taxes to fund it, plus more in maintenance every year

They working on the wall at this moment, don't be fooled.
youtu.be/S024otpADnQ
youtu.be/Odnndq_GOUY
youtu.be/Q_KrwNVxx9g

Attached: DwvdOC8UYAAv_le.jpg (600x429, 54K)

purge cess from gubmint naow

>blue shift
Trump needs senate to get his SCOTUS confirmed. Matter of Fact ALL appointments made by Trump now can be confirmed by 53 republican senators. You idiots won the wrong chamber.

Attached: E0C2FE80-FC4B-4E7D-844B-58D9D0C8E055.jpg (360x192, 14K)

Why are they building it in bum fuck no where? Immigrants would die trying to cross that desert.

A bargain for how much it costs us not to have it.
Mexico would be the one losing money as they rely so heavily on northern immigration and illicit trade northwards.
Not even mentioning the possibility of redirecting aid that would go to them to offset costs.

We can
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3107

Attached: 6B745EC8-F003-496A-B32B-07AB66665237.jpg (750x422, 38K)

Because we had traders McStain and Jeff Flake who sided with democrats leaving Trump short of 50. But now he has 53 senators.

And how much goes into legal costs and wages and contract payments to hold these people, allow them to wait in line at mediocre detention centers, paying lawyers fees and court costs, and this is when illegal immigrants don't fall prey to additional scammers trying to take advantage of their very vulnerable status

>Confirmed
Sauce? The nafta Reneg should spur massive influx of taxpaying business to within our borders, from Mexico, to the tune of $500b

So much desperation now, over a crisis that doesn't even exist.

First of all, drop that zero. The proposed initial cost is 5-6 billion. Sure, it will cost more. It always does. But consider this: New York and New Jersey wanted to build a connector tunnel, and foot the bill to the *rest* of the US, and that was going to be to the tune of ~4 billion. About the same price, but benefited absolutely no one outside of those two states... And this project was/is being strongly considered!

Second of all, how can you expect to begin handling the damage caused by flood, unless you stop the flood? Immigration reform isn't an issue until we mitigate the flow. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS ON A BASIC LEVEL, PEOPLE ARE JUST LYING TO THEMSELVES.

But not having it doesnt cost anything. 95% of your illegals come in with legal methods and just overstay their visa. A wall wouldnt stop that

agreed.

I ask this question as well. its almost as if someone is playing with us

>95% of your illegals come in with legal methods
Sauce please because it’s 50/50 not 95%

Who gave you the 5 billion number, Trump? Its in his interest to lie about it
Look at a third party source that doesnt support him, they all agree the wall is in the 50-70 billion range

Trump didn’t have majority in senate before 2019. Rino voted with D. McStain and Jeff Flake to name a few.

The us military has a jearly budget around 800 billion dollars. The us is almost 19 years in Afghanistan on a monthly cost of 5 billion. The 5.7 for a wall is peanuts!

Attached: democrat_party_wall-1.jpg (1800x1248, 648K)

>democrats go on a vacation during the longest government shutdown in history instead of creating a viable budget.

Democrats have provided a budget several times now, including one that had bipartisan support AND provided wall funding.

It's not their fault that this president fails to see their approved budgets as viable or not viable.

That fault rests squarely with our commander in chief.

Regardless, the costs of continuing to avoid immigration reform, and allowing people to flood in, who are unaccounted for and who do not contribute to the system, is already overwhelming. Our medical costs for legal, documented citizens, are insanely outrageous, because hospitals are forced to treat everyone, including people who can't be tracked (aka "undocumented people"). Who pays their bills? Oh, that's right....

Obviously it was not viable if it was rejected.

>Look at a third party source that doesnt support him, they all agree the wall is in the 50-70 billion range
lol wtf
the wall would cost 20 billion, 25 max

According to sources that aren't fox news its more than double that

Won’t happen

You named 2 not a few post more nigger

White people are going away. No wall, ever.

I want a wall on the Canadian border

Look, I'm personally willing to concede that it would be more than 5 or 6 billion. Whatever the cost; it's an investment rather than a mere expense.

Hello, I am Donald Trump, usually I browse here to compare my agents sources with sources from the biggest autists on earth, and this post caught my attention because the OP is incredibly low IQ, what a waste of brain mass, better kill yourself faggot.

I have a combined monitoring Idea plan but im a no name civilian that would never be listened to.

areas that would have require a "wall" would get a 30 ft wide concertina build
low cost and cannot be scaled.

then the rest of no mans land would be a joint system of drone, seismic, camera, motion tracking/recognition
An increase in federal border patrol positions
I would also utilize the stat militia model.

I would allow them to form patrols and give them official powers while embedding a state liaison as oversight.

Your words...people actually think like you.

What you are doing/want to happen will have REAL consequences and they will not result in peaceful outcomes.
Also

you must at least be 18 to post on this board

Proof nigger show proof and that deal has not been ratified by congress

Which you shouldnt have to make, but Trumps "the best, believe me" negotiating skills have gotten nowhere and his promise of Mexico footing the bill is gone
And with this shutdown bullshit it probably wont even get done by the 2020 election

This

I'm not saying I support it, I'm just telling it how it is. There is not going to be a state of emergency, there will be no wall. Trump was installed to prevent a white chimpout.

I will concede to what you said.

Foreign aid need frozen and redirected to security funds. There is enough precedent in place.

kekd and chekd

The $5.7 billion is seen as a down payment, as it only covers 294 miles of fence.
The material cost is supposedly $1500 per linear foot, but does not include labor or maintenance.
294m x 5280: 1.5 million Ft x 1500: $2.3 billion in materials.
I'm assuming the other $3.4b will be for labor, maintenance, land acquisitions.

Overall, there's roughly 1350 miles with no barrier. The material cost, for a steel fence based on today's cost of steel, would be $10.6 billion. Add another $15 billion for labor, maintenance, and land...and we're at $26 billion.
That's a very conservative estimate.
I imagine the actual cost will be around $35b to $50b, maybe even more depending on steel and labor costs.

>Obviously it was not viable if it was rejected.

Not viable according to whom?

He should of done this on DAY 1. 2 years without the wall is too much.

But you are talking about another topic altogether. I see where you are going with it and I could speak on it. But I don't find it relevant to the border wall. (immediately speaking)

Do you find it relevant ?

>alreaddy
Jesus Christ can you fucking morons go 1 minute without embarrassing yourselves?

Concertina wire is roughly 600-800 per Ton 2000lbs
depends on type and amount.
The US army already has what they need in inventory to get this job done.

Ok Onions mouth. Scream a lil louder ya faggoot

The stupidest fucking thing is that building a wall across the whole desert turns previously impassable areas into places with cleared brush, gentle grades, and utility roads. As soon as surveillance and staffing isn't maintained, the wall becomes an easy path into America.

Most senators would have voted against getting rid of the filibuster. For one, all the democrats, but others too.

Weird how those "obstacles" didn't stop people before...

RAZOR...WIRE
Stops people

Now you’re thinking

In what reality is this the case?

Show me this budget that included wall fu doing that made it to Trump's pen. Oh you cannot? Stop lying shill.

CIA shills are in damage control mode this morning

All you need is two when you have a 51 vote majority you retard. Let’s not forget Susan Collins

Ok maybe you’re not retarded

Because drones work better.

Plenty of dead bodies in the desert from foolish people trying to cross the wrong parts. The border patrol has asked for some areas to recieve extra fencing but not the whole fucking border. It's a statistics game. Plus many immigrants get in via
>overstay visa
>hide in refrigerator truck
>take boat
>cross at legal crossing point to declare asylum

Employers drive demand for illegal immigrants. So pass laws making hiring illegals equivalent to slavery and audit small and large companies. Continue to pack the courts with conservatives until the 14th amendment is reinterpreted to mean that only the children of legal residents are US citizens.

McConnel is the one holding this shit up. He's struck down every budget that's been presented. Including the ones brought up by republicans.

you so totally fucking will

they might lose their heads too

Ok
What is not being funded right now

SNAP
thats what

March - we are going to have a fucking SHTF scenario

Maybe he is just waiting for the foodstamps to become unavailable in a couple of weeks, then you are going to see chimpouts left and right.

But yeah, he should just declare emergency, get this over with and then tackle the big issue of election fraud and requiring voter IDs before the next year's elections

Attached: NAME THE YEW.jpg (1682x658, 122K)

I think the Libertarian in him does not want to give the Presidency the precedent to do this. The next commie President we have could declare a national emergency to demolish the wall, or an emergency to confiscate AR-15s.

>that's the point

Telephone conv. w/ Jeanine Piro, 1/12
Donald Trump
00:00:23 - 00:00:44 (21 sec)
"So, we have a humanitarian crisis, to put it mildly. People are trying to get in by the tens of thousands. They're rushing the border, there's right now in Honduras -- a country we pay a lot of money to, I think foolishly because they don't help us. But right now, you have another caravan forming, and it's going to be the biggest one yet."

I literally don't understand why we can't, constitutionally, allow militias to protect the borders, if they so desire

Militias might do the job too well. Also many people understand migrants are already willing to use their own kids as bargaining chips, you would end up with a whole bunch of militias being reported for things like rape or becoming the new third party willing to exploit immigrants and funnel them to human trafficking networks when they don't cooperate "appropriately" depending on who is making the made up rules of individual militia groups.

>Ok Onions mouth. Scream a lil louder ya faggoot
Learn how to fucking spell you stupid retard.