So what happens after the indictment?

Do they still hang traitors in this country? Or like is it the electric chair or what? I'm actually curious as to how this is all going to play out.

Attached: 1545561093062.jpg (540x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
lidblog.com/airing-obama-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the Russian Federation is the same as the Soviet Union

I thought the Democrats were supposed to be the "intellectual" party?

Literally nothing. If Hillary didnt swing for the shit she did (which is several magnatudes worse) then he wont.

You wake up from you cuck dream and go back to making my coffee

And also where does it happen?

Does it take place on the national mall? In Congress? The steps in front of the Supreme Court? Or is it just a federal penitentiary?

Attached: 1543768963770.jpg (1024x617, 81K)

Sorry but the bucket where I keep my "Trump is finished" bullshit is full.

any time soon...................................

Attached: commie.jpg (568x550, 105K)

Attached: collusion.jpg (527x559, 83K)

"Tell Putin I will have more flexibility for a deal after the election" - Obama caught on open mic

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 36K)

- March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

- **April 2010 Rosenstein** investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

- April 2010 **President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

- May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

- 9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

- 10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

-
October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

- 12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

- 4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

- 5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

Peter Strozks admits Obama lied and not only knew about HRC secret server, he SENT HER EMAILS
youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580

Attached: 1545983760390.jpg (400x322, 45K)

He and puti were just discussing private yoga, fren. It’s nobody’s business.

Dossier confirmed fake and it was known it was fake. Explain that shit.

Did HRC intervene in the sale by threats and pressure for countries to sell their mine access to U1? YES

Was arrests made in Khazistan over this sale? YES

Was the FBI investigating bribery and pay-to-play? YES

Did Obama order them to seal their findings and gag witnesses? YES

Did HRC/OBama sell nuclear fuel to Russia when there was evidence of foul play? YES

Did Obama DOJ/FBI work to hide these facts from CIFUS? YES

Did Russia pay HRC over hundred million dollars in her foundation? YES

Attached: criminal_poem.png (987x395, 549K)

he's a nigger, so he wasn't smart enough to know what he was doing...that's why he gets a pass..affirmative action.

ALL SAME PLAYERS

ALL DIRTY

Read every name and date

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

You wake up.

Lol. How did that get passed the library meme gestapo? Don’t you know, it’s ok to be commie?

FDR had spy Algir Hiss working directly for him and influencing him at Yalta.....Ted "I can't drive 55" Kennedy sent a letter to the FUCKING SOVIETS asking for their DIRECT INTERVENTION in 1984 to help him run against Reagan.....

Dems are fucked, Obama is fucked, Hillary is fucked

They picked the wrong guy, anyone else would have caved and quit by now, they never imagined he would hold out, their "evidence" was never meant for a court room

They thought they could run a Nixon 2.0, drive poll numbers down with fake news and force him to quit, but too many Obama crimes spying, lying, unmasking, fusion gps, crowdstrike, perkins coie..

67 votes in the senate is a fucking impossiblity

Bill Clinton was impeached by the house and it only made him more popular.

The senate will never convict washing trump for 2020 win

Dems know this, that is why they pulled back from impeachment talks when they took house..

If the house impeaches, it all goes into Trump's hands in the Senate.

They are now pinned between their disgusting terrorist base that wants to burn flags and tear down the country, and Trump Declass

Declass kills DNC/MSM and the mueller

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

If you want to knwo the future it is simple...

ROBERT MUELLER IS ONLY TRYING TO COVER THEIR CRIMES, TRUMP AND RUSSIA DOES NOT EXIST, HIS REPORT WILL ONLY BE TO SHOW PROBABLE CAUSE FOR THEM TO START THE INVESTIGATION SO COMEY AND MCCABE AND OBAMA ARE FOUND NOT GUILTY

THAT IS IT.

They had wire taps as far back as 2015, this is a no no, they need to cover up for this...

This all changes to Mueller delivering a report to protect Obama/McCabe/Lynch and not so much go after Trump.

"Trump kept his meeting with Putin secret, Manafort had some shady connections, just like the podestasbut I will give them immunity to protect HRC/OBama Team and leave this innuendo for congress and american people to sort out"

They will leave out key facts: every communication was leaked by moles at the time, Trump had every right to keep secret. Podestas did the same crimes as Manafort and colluded to steal the election the same ways with Ukriane and paying Russian spies for dirt on Trump that can't be trusted, but yet was passed off as "SIG INT" when it wasn't.. fed into DOJ as legit intel when it wasn't.. was passed off to a judge as vetted when it wasn't..
Mueller is all about covering ass, not getting Trump. That ended in 2016 when the 500 wiretaps turned up nothing.

Even the BS story Kusher was tryign to set up back channels, when at that time would have been too late to help and if Trump was colluding would need to do it long before hat meeting.. (btw was only about having a secure line to talk to a missing team member over phone) total fake news

That is why Trump went on TV and asked Russia to find the missing emails. He would never do that if he was working with them

Attached: 5x6b.jpg (678x764, 224K)

“endemic” of “dishonesty and corruption” at the Department of Justice Monday; saying new evidence shows just how deep the FBI’s “abuse of power” was following the 2016 election.

“The latest proof comes in a New York Times report that the FBI initiated an investigation in May of 2017 into whether President Donald Trump was serving as a covert Russian agent. The accusation itself was ludicrous on its face. But from a legal standpoint, the FBI’s probe constituted an egregious abuse of power. The Bureau had no probable cause, no evidence, and no reasonable suspicions. They investigated Trump because they could. They defied the law, ignored or perverted facts, and debased the integrity of a heretofore-respected law enforcement agency,” writes Jarrett.

“Why did these rogue officials commit such an outrageous act of malfeasance? In a word, vengeance. Already incensed that Trump had defeated their preferred candidate, Hillary Clinton, they grew furious when the president fired Director James Comey on May 9, 2017,” he adds.

Attached: 1532216127113.jpg (640x516, 180K)

Attached: 1509401466939.png (601x600, 191K)

In reaction, they sought retribution. What better way to avenge Comey's firing than to launch a counterintelligence investigation of Trump under the false pretense that he committed treasonous acts for the benefit of the Kremlin and at the direction of President Vladimir Putin. Absent credible proof, information could be manipulated to frame Trump while a compliant media would gobble up the leaks and report the damaging charge. The election results could then be undone when the president was driven from office.

On the same day Comey exonerated Clinton, his FBI was furtively meeting with the author of the fictitious anti-Trump "dossier" funded by Clinton and the Democrats. Although nothing in the phony document was true or ever verified, the FBI used it as a pretext to commence and advance a malicious investigation into whether Trump "colluded" with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election. They also exploited the "dossier" as the basis to gain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, concealing the truth from the intelligence court and deceiving the judges.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.24.25 AM.png (439x516, 212K)

Over the next ten months, the FBI failed to corroborate anything in the "dossier." Bureau agents uncovered no evidence that Trump had somehow conspired or coordinated with Russia to influence the election. Then came the firing of Comey for just cause. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Comey's direct boss, volunteered to author a memorandum recommending his termination for multiple acts of misconduct and serious violations of Justice Department and FBI rules in the Clinton case. Six former Attorneys General and Deputy Attorneys General from different eras and both political parties endorsed his termination. Comey was canned for reasons that were entirely merited and had nothing whatsoever to do with the Russia probe. The president was constitutionally authorized to take such action, which Comey confirmed in a letter to his colleagues at the FBI.

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 244K)

HOLY SHIT AN INDICTMENT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

you'll find the truth to all of this right next to obama's long for bc...which means, it'll never see the light of day..

Video Proof that Obama's Deputy Spokesman ENCOURAGED and APPROVED Trump's Transition Team (Mike Flynn) to Contact ANY/ALL Foreign Leaders and Diplomats (Including Russian) During the Transition Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI

Video Rod Rosenstien: "There is NO ALLEGATION in this indictment (of 19 Russians) that ANY American knowingly participant in this illegal activity, no evidence any vote was changed"

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Attached: hflix0jbhf711.png (1204x1486, 1.04M)

We exercise the 2nd Amendment.

Do any of you cowards have the tiniest little pebble testicles left to say
"Oh trump lied to all of us and I defended him passionately, he deserves to be hung for selling out his entire country to our biggest adversary."
?

either way.
Tick
Tock

Attached: TicToc.jpg (441x480, 26K)

Can you provide an explanation of what he's done as well as evidence for it? I'm still waiting for someone to give me something besides a poorly written speculative article

>"Oh trump lied......"
what did he lie about?

I think you can connect every person on earth with weak ass shit like that. Americans are just so fucking dumb.

Mexico pays wall

those connections to criminal behavior are pretty strong..

Msm is the enemy. We get the mushroom treatment. Feed them nothing but shit and keep them in the dark.

>"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails..."

>Trump tower meeting, trump jr's call to blocked number

>Trump with Kislayak and Lavrov in the WH joking about firing Comey

>Trump's interview with Lester Holt

>Trump's secret meetings with Putin where he confiscated interpreter notes

>The firing of Jeff Sessions, Andy Mccabe, and Peter Strzok

>The constant parroting of Russia's talking points

Yeah sure tell me more about criminal behaviour

really??? how did he say that mexico was going to pay for it, exactly? i personally would've loved to see a tax on those remittances sent back, buy i'm not setting policy...as for lying, you gave me one example....
MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc.

lidblog.com/airing-obama-speech/

this clown and his minions are the REAL ENEMY....

it wont happen

Thank God Obama shut down gitmo

NO SINGLE ENTITY HELPED PROPAGATE THE IMPACT OF RUSSIAN INFLUENCE THAN CNN AND MSNBC EVERY NIGHT BEATING THE DRUM.

The actual FB posts had no impact as MOST were run AFTER THE ELECTION

Also, they were about BLM and guns, that is not how you flip clinton voters to trump..

FB had no impact ot the election, $10K with of adds vs $2B worth of HRC campaing and millions in FB???

Laughable

No dnc hack (FBI NEVER SEEN SERVER, ONLY REPORT FROM DNC HIRED FIRM)

No election hack (RU NEVER CHANGED VOTE)

No FB impact, (MOST WERE AFTER THE ELECTION AND BLM/GUNS ARE ONLY TARGETING CONSERVATIVES WHO ALREADY VOTING FOR TRUMP)

All bunk

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 9.50.11 AM.png (560x400, 284K)

Im asking you, and everyone here.
Hypothetically..

If Mueller comes out with "Yep he colluded with Russia directly, because hes in debt 300 million to Russia"

Would you be the biggest coward pussies of all time and still defend him?
Or would you demand he be hanged?

>what did trump lie about
Would you shut up dude.
Trump is on tape lying 7000 times.
We can watch it.

What is wrong with you Maga cucks.
No president has lied 1/10th of this much Ever.
Ever ever ever. Denying this just makes you look like a retard.

And im asking hypothetically do you think you'll ever stop sucking nigger dick?

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails..."

A FUCKING JOKE, YOU IDIOT!
Trump tower meeting, trump jr's call to blocked number
- you mean the same meeting that was set up by FUSION GPS?

>Trump with Kislayak and Lavrov in the WH joking about firing Comey

he the fucking president...the director of the FIB works for HIM. DOLT!

>Trump's interview with Lester Holt

an interview with a nigger....ya, ok...lol....

Trump's secret meetings with Putin where he confiscated interpreter notes

"tell vlad i'll have more flexibility after the election"...

The firing of Jeff Sessions, Andy Mccabe, and Peter Strzok

MORON!

The constant parroting of Russia's talking points

LOL!! you mean the MSM pushing this FAKE ASS SHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

come on pussy boy, you can answer the question.
Shit at least answer it to yourself

Attached: Mueller.png (610x772, 300K)

>Trump is on tape lying 7000 times.

funny how obama never lied.....LOL! STFU! KEK!

Attached: 1544798927432.jpg (833x485, 42K)

scared of what ? trump unsealing obama's records? I look forward to it!

Attached: 1547481979817.jpg (546x667, 99K)

Tick tick for what?
How fucking dumb are you?
Seriously?
They’re a more evidence of FBI malfeasance than Trump committing a crime of ANY kind.

Attached: 6F0B5A0C-48E3-40A4-8A32-05EC17AB81E8.png (369x311, 6K)

No one gives a fuck as long as the wall gets built.

Attached: 5EDCEDB8-D4F3-4CC7-80F1-ED40F5D67D51.png (600x600, 103K)

jesus christ, imagine being this stupid and simple minded.

No wonder Trump won, people looked at the hardest job on the planet, something that requires in depth knowledge of 300 different complicated subjects, and voted for a guy who couldn't pass a 3rd graders civics test.

Makes me miss George Carlin. That guy would be shredding hard.

Funny how when Russia intervened in Israel's attempted land grab toward Damascus that they suddenly became Public enemy number 1.

I wonder how that happened?

Attached: 1547074220028.jpg (600x789, 80K)

Thank you, it's working so well too. America is divided quite well. He's also done a banger job with England.

Too bad americucks are happy living in a third world country.

The Democratic Party has become the party of the ultra rich and those dependant on government. So the people at the top speed this nonsense to appeal to their "base."

You’re one to talk when Putin DID come out and say to EVERYONE that the Clintons took 400 million from Russia.
Press conference
Helsinki
Remember?
Of course you do.

Im serious.
Can anyone answer my hypothetical question?

Lied over 7000 times
Can’t cite one deserving of impeachment or going to jail

In the vein of the late FBI director Mr. Comey, "I don't want to answer any hypotheticals."

>Too bad americucks are happy living in a third world country.

We'll just eject the leftists from power, then we'll be first world again.

Attached: 1547419438830.jpg (2048x951, 586K)

Well keep being curious faggot. Cuz an endless stream of media articles force-meming it hasn't injured him yet...

I think will follow the same model of the global cuck Macron and start shooting political dissidents (wouldn't that be awesome). If Trump follows this model, I bet John Oliver would support Trump. After all, John Oliver made it clear Macron is the savior of Europe...

Anyway, Trump is finished. Tv people that tell me what to think all agree and I am smart like you OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (2880x1918, 1.38M)

>ive already read Muellers report with 2 years worth of evidence
wow guys where did you read it?

To this day I can’t tell if people posting like this are serious or not that’s how bad Jow Forums has become

Attached: C79730C2-B553-48F7-8F97-DEE9E3C0AF00.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

Trump is literally Hitler!

youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY

Attached: trumpishitler.jpg (640x480, 118K)

Kek

Attached: obamaspyhat.jpg (520x480, 58K)

>wow guys where did you read it?

Down at the synagogue in the JIDF SCIF.

Attached: knowin.jpg (768x432, 78K)

This VPN cuck

Attached: 1545403532977.jpg (750x683, 78K)

Attached: E60B4B9F-64DA-4011-B848-B2D2F4D497DC.jpg (258x195, 13K)

Jow Forums is 80 percent conspiracy theory driven morons who cant look at the most basic of evidence and see that Trump actually might not be clean.

They literally actually believe Trump is doing this for the American people.

Attached: 1534963659542.jpg (1242x932, 196K)

Im not that stupid, but you have to admit it isnt a closed case yet.

Since when do you trust Putin?
I thought Putin was a bad man.
You’re going to fall into the trap of allowing him to sew mistrust in our lawfully elected officials?
There’s my argument.
Now it’s up to you to back up why YOU think Trump is earning that money from Russia. So far Trump has done NOTHING to warrant any accusations of being on Russia’s payroll.

None of them guilty of anything having to do with Russia.

Adam Schiff is guilty of being a Mossad agent, and should be expelled from the country and have his assets siezed.

Attached: response.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

Attached: trumpputinspuppet.jpg (749x500, 89K)

Adam Schiff tried to get nudes of trump, not an exaggeration

All guilty of NOTHING concerning Trump
NOTHING

>So far Trump has done NOTHING to warrant any accusations of being on Russia’s payroll.

He's refusing to invade Syria, have a nuclear war with Russia over it, and hand the land over to Israel.

Not giving kikes 100% power is the same as being a traitor to them. They are insane.

Cool.
Can. you. Answer. My. Question?

Of course it isn't a closed case. They may have no empirical proof, of course.
But anyone who would bet over 40 bucks that Trump is clean would be very very stupid.

You do realize the dossier used to get the FISA warrant was written in 2007 by Christopher Steele and published in the Wash Post then. Not 2017, but 2007. Of course you realize that, you are like, really smarter than everyone. LMAO.

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

Attached: schumerpelosipodestaart.jpg (623x559, 131K)

I see the butthurt indurred from 2 years ago had failed to heal. You all got out played and out witted by orange man. Keep clawing away at any little victory to sooth your troubled mind. Just don't kill yourselves when wall gets funded, RBG dies, and obama is dragged away in chains.

Attached: 1541636479512.jpg (474x315, 42K)

what i hope really hope for
is that this case become a black hole so powerful that it draws in both sides of the politick into a swirling compact courthouse close to choas.

maybe this will be the breaking of the federated nation. into a confederated nation states.

maybe it will show that there really is a "third power" operating within the government,
either a "shadow government"
or ideally , a loose association of benevolent agents working together to excise the tumor within government power.

>trumps doing a good job actually!!
fuck you people are too fucking dumb to even have a discussion with

Attached: FDC785D8-757D-4AEA-BCE3-5C8DD097FF44.jpg (600x623, 32K)

I know that guy liddle Adam Schiff. He is great friends with that homo nigger killer Ed Buck. Jerry Brown, Hillary Clinton, and Ted Lieu are also great friends with that moon cricket assassin. Gee, what do all those people have in common?

Attached: adamschiffhypocrussia.jpg (1381x1024, 741K)

Your shitposting needs improvement then

Attached: CBD64687-E3E0-471F-8359-DCB6315908F9.gif (216x178, 39K)

Hillary's various investigations concluded she didn't do anything wrong, Trump's investigation is still ongoing. There's a difference, you black cock loving cuck.

How hard are leftists gonna cringe when they look back and realize how stupid/gullible they are about the "Russia collusion" meme?

You're practically the same as neocons who supported the war in Iraq during the Bush years.

>fuck you people are too fucking dumb to even have a discussion with
actually means....
>Why aren't you people gullible and stupid like me?

Attached: orangemandidbadthing.gif (570x537, 48K)

Of course he doesn't want sources revealed, because they're all loyal kikes telling loyal lies in service of their god, Israel. He doesn't care what's true, he cares what set of lies will end in the outcome of America spending it's blood and treasure for the benefit of his illegal apartheid ethno-state.

Attached: DwW85NzXQAUw3wa.jpg (773x677, 111K)

im arguing with a cult man.
a quintessential cult.
People who are so fucking self deluding due to their emotional attachment to the guy who made them laugh and feel warm feelings, that they fail to see the painfully obvious shit that everyone else in the country is smashing their head against a wall is disbelief - that hes the most corrupt politician weve ever had (duh no shit) he lies 10x more than any political figure weve ever seen (duh no shit) he doesn't have adequate knowledge in fucking any important arena (duh no shit), hes put together the most incompetent corrupt cabinet weve ever seen (duh no shit) etc etc etc etc etc

I feel like im in an MMA fight with an 11 year old disabled retard.
its like, yo, stop fighting.

Oy vey!

Odds he raped her?

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (308x320, 41K)

Listen, ok, he doesnt know much about what hes doing, but the people around him can get some policy done that i like, hes a scapegoat figure as well that takes the criticism instead of the Republican party

>”hes the most corrupt politician weve ever had”
Not even close

Comey laid out precisely the description of the laws Hillary broke. Even saying anyone who did want she did would be in legal trouble. She lost. Bigly

>I feel like im in an MMA fight with an 11 year old disabled retard.

>Imagines himself as a triumphant hero, beating up retards
>Everyone else is delusional.

Attached: 1543479130333.gif (517x776, 3.9M)