Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 1547478446884.png (1080x1512, 253K)

He's right.

honestly, thought they ostracized him years ago. pretty sure he hasnt given a shit in decades

Generation Snowflake did this

Attached: 49023107_10216183637877279_4801739468031655936_n.jpg (467x960, 36K)

>gives obama nobel for nothing
>won't give trump prize for deescalating korean conflict
>now this
it doesn't depreciate james watson it depreciates the nobel prize

>being persecuted for telling the truth
Sounds about right

iq is a social construct

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

but only the science that agrees with me

Attached: carl the cuck 2.jpg (183x250, 6K)

Thoughtcrime

no platform for nazis. no platform for hate. if your research harms vulnerable groups then you are directly responsible for the violence that ensues. he thought he was safe because he was old and he wouldn’t have to bear witness to the reprucussions of his, dare I say it, dubious research. Well guess what? you want to play with people’s safety? we’ll come after everything you hold dear. two can play this game, James

Reminder this dude didn't even discover dna he built a "model" for it

I think that's fantastic, definitely some red pill material for normies, he's basically the modern version of Galileo

More exposure in media means more normies redpilled on both niggers and progressive thought policing.

Fpbp
Long live /ourking/

I FUCKING HATE SCIENCE, ALLAH SHOW ME THE WAY

>be literal alien who's balding at 30
>be pretty good looking 2bh for fucking 90 and still have some hair
what's his secret?

Attached: og-james-watson-6290.jpg (700x360, 41K)

(you)
Seething and still so very wrong
The defining points of an npc snowflake faggot. Well done

looks like the world of science has inconvenient truths they don't wanna hear about

>Tell truth
>Get punished

he built a model that describes the experimentally-obtained structural data.
>just having the idea of DNA isn't good enough, mong

I didn't need to win a Nobel prize to tell you that.

>social construct

The war on noticing continues

>muh hate speech

The war on noticing continues

I've been slowly working the family and friends on this very subject. My brother literally thinks that the only difference between say native Japanese and Somalis in their intelligence and behavior is environmental, lofl! He also believes (moreso until recently) that it is corruption in South African countries that keeps the IQ and overall civil development down. I had a good point in making the argument that genetics had as much a role in creating the environment as the environment has in creating the genetics.

This guy is right, and it's nice to see the obvious becoming more mainstream.

Just ordered one of his book

I think people changing science because they are offended should fuck off
in truth I think we should just leave earth at this point, you cant fix stupid.

It's a modern day inquisition. He was burned at the stake for heresy.

Attached: 1542529049422.jpg (738x741, 79K)

>dedicate your life to the scientific method, logic and evidence
>a bunch of people are ignoring study after study in order to blindly believe in radical egalitarianism simply because they have faith that we're all equal
>point it out like you would with a religious preacher
>lose all your titles and be demonised by the new church (the state)

>be Nobel laureate scientist
>espouse views based on the science that got you the Nobel prize
>lose nobel prize

>be Obama
>???
>Nobel peace prize
>spend next 8 years starting 4 years and drone bombing half the planet while destabilising the Western Pacific, agitating Eastern Europe, destroying middle east, and spying on and attacking your own citize in ways bush could only think of in his wet dreams
>keep nobel peace prize

Somethings not right here

Honestly this is a pretty based Hill for him to die on. If I was 90, a renowned scientist, and had been excommunicated I would just say fuck it and start telling the truth too. He’s really one of the first mainstream proponents of race realism, and it’s a topic that absolutely needs to go mainstream. We’re giving affirmative action to retards for fucks sake; we need to stop that shit and do literally anything else with our money.

>if you mess with peoples safety we will hunt you down
astounding logic you bag of dicks, war under the guise of peace, where have I heard that before oh yes NINETEEN FUCKING EIGHTY FOUR

>be inventor
>literally invent explosives
>make peace prize
its a troll

He's this centuries Gallileo.

Attached: 1547264693617m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

And that models was integral to understanding how DNA functions.

>It doesn't depreciate Watson, it depreciates the prize.
Truth.

he didn't lose his prize did he? it was just some shitty meme titles afaik

>implying I did more than read the OP

Nice try sweaty

These old school scientists don't give a fuck. They don't watch TV or go on-line. They travel and go to meetings and there isn't a biology professor on earth who wouldn't want to hang out with him.

>arguing with muslims
dios mio

>Reminder that Albert Einstein didn't even discover gravity, he just built a "model" for it

Science doesn’t care about your feelings

And what have you built, Bruce? A cuckshed for your Brianna to take the swizzle from a drop bear yeh deft cant?

It cares about MY feelings tho you RACIST

>albert einstein
>gravity
Jesus Christ our country's education system has declined.

I love this. Realizing that race and IQ is correlated is a major breath of fresh air. Suddenly the world and the problems it’s facing make a lot more sense. The more average people realize this truth, the better off society will be. Keep publishing this story, media!

Terrible. Talking about science is wrong.

Mass causes gravity does it not?
newtonian physics doesnt mesh with relativity properly

hawking was an anti-semite, and this is why he never got a nobel. while they gave it for example to the jew serge haroche.
today we haven't the likes of einstein and schrodinger, but they have to give the noble to someone each year. therefore, among many good physicists , they choose the kosher ones.

He said nothing wrong

It's called "science". I though they worshipped science.

Truth. Ask any white liberal about the superiority of science to religion.

I thought that Liberals loved science? Because if you believe that humans evolved, then it follows that some humans are more like evolved than others. Some "humans" are simply more like apes.