Anyone that wants to prevent you from having an intimate relationship with God is an evil Jew

Anyone that wants to prevent you from having an intimate relationship with God is an evil Jew.

Attached: A028497B-D2BA-485E-A44F-2F4F400A5BB7.png (640x1136, 705K)

Correct

Indeed, Hail Odin, brother.

>giving prayer energy to yaldabaoth
ya might as well just be a jew already

How intimate? Do you know God in the biblical sense?

>intimate relationship with God
Everyone who says this is possibly under demonic influence. Believe in Jesus. Simple as.

When you say "Amen", you are using a Hebrew word that means "believe" "so be It! "
When you say "Hallelujah", you are using 2 Hebrew words that means "praise God".
When you say the name "Jehovah", you are using the Hebrew name of God, also meaning "The here and now".

Dumb fucking subversive kike jew rat. Gas yourself
Hail Odin, hail Thor
I'm not worshipping a jew's foreskin god you god damned fucking retard

Attached: Thor.jpg (736x976, 181K)

>Wait
Brothers; if we love moral living & know humility while hating only evil an use mercifulness in our actions. Then those with the above traits, serve only the God of these attributes.

Attached: ff.png (1024x938, 702K)

Likewise anyone who encourages capitulation off the saviour for pagan childrens culture is a judas priest.

Likewise, the law that was fulfilled by the covenants shadow laid down as a foundation in the law of levites till the end of a world wide empire of caesars. Grafted from the vine of an olive branch stemming from egypt culture of zoroastrian belief of sirius isis bonds via the road to zion forged by a jerusalem pact and Nazarene path of the disciples acts who proclaimed Jesus to be king of chronicles and LORD over gentiles who were captive slaves to symbolism until set free by dictation and understand of ye who he brews into spirit vessels when we reached davids exile from babylon as the hourglass flips day hours into night measures for the stars heavenly music to annotate in gospel vocations of midnight mind flights that map from within the known sacred sphere of outerspace turned into the unseen inner space of refined wisdom that flips calendar pages beyond the limits of lunatics solar clocks witch toc off rounding errors like the tip of the cock, and phar I see magi's morning star when august burns red and overlaps star charts when viewing time through a phenakistiscope.

Too much truth can kill ya kiddo.

Just like it did the groundskeeper of a holy volcano mountain and his twelve cats. No joke look it up. Harey R truman.

Btw (((they))) can detonate them prematurely. Mt st helens was a test pilot for the upcoming Vesuvius reenactment of the yellow dragons kerbal stone.
> thanks team rocket.
> im the living truman in hollywoods easter egg.
We dont talk about ophiuchus in school no more. They all idolize scorpion king's johnson. A proverbial space dick from circumcision covenants that blessed kunta Kinte as a k_on_K. o'rah.

bruh

Odin is God, specifically the Christian God, you can seek him out however you wish, but don't think they aren't one and the same or you will confound yourself

Not true. Jesus walks for me. You either understand the pentecost or never truly belongs. Nothings ever so simple when dealing with absolute terms and addressing "everyone" all the same from vantage of the gentleman dictator.

Mankind after man?

This shit is worse than paganisn and athiesm combined. To hell with yall

Stop rambling.

No he isn't, Odin isn't real. Jesus is the one true God.
remembered your vpn today Chaim?

Attached: 1547393895837.png (1593x287, 91K)

subtle redpills in that book check the skin color in this page

Attached: dougaldixonmanaftermanparasite.jpg (795x1024, 335K)

The most retarded thing about these creatures is somehow they wouldnt be eaten to extinction because they dont use tools.

What the fuck is that

>telling Christ to go to Hell

only once it is time to drop off Moloch's conscious substance, and then only just real quick

I get that, but you gotta trust me when I say that he is, God is also Zeus and Janus, it was only ever an appeal to an audience

Janus sent the Romans to salt Carthage because the Carthaginians were all sacrificing babies atop their bullshit temple-ziggurat(s)

referring to him as anything but God is admittedly silly, but so many people just wanna pagan that it doesn't really exactly matter, just make sure your fabric winds into the thing itself and not some egotistic interpretation of Asatru

Jesus is only one third of one true God. All religions recognize the same God. Not all religions recognize Jesus as a part of Him. Yahwe, Zeus, Odin, Father, Jupiter Brahma, Allah, they all refer to the same third of the Trinity. Anyone who talks of "God the Creator" talks of the Christian God.

I respect Jesus because he seems like the one guy I could trust to have my back and not let me down

Fuck your commands

Attached: 7B46A9AD-99FC-4339-96A9-EAB9F0EF6D66.png (1136x640, 1.42M)

So you'd raher pray to a Turk (Thor) or Odin, that well-known Bukkake slut?

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)