The Butler Plan

WHAT IS THE BUTLER PLAN?

The Butler Plan, founded by founder of the Aryan Nations and Christian Identity pastor Richard Butler, is a territorial imperative suggesting that racially aware whites in North America should relocate to the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana west of Interstate-15) and in time, form a sovereign white ethnostate on the North American continent.

Why the Northwest?
>Outside of select major cities, it is essentially an all white territory, one of the last in the world. (14,000,000 whites)
>It is geographically and infrastructurally sufficient for sustaining itself independently.
>The climate is more or less the same as Europe, and being a backwater of the United States, easily able to be cut away from the empire.

Groups like the Northwest Front and New Awakening push this idea, however, racially aware whites have been migrating to the Northwest for years on their own. Such as in the areas of Coeur d’Alene Idaho. The Northwest Imperative is the ONLY plan anyone actually has to upholding the 14 words, all you need to do is move to The Homeland. No need to join a group, no need to go to rallys, simply moving and making your life in the Northwest is the least you can do.

Its time to come home white man.

Attached: 5631B3E6-F0C6-4A70-8E66-2EF6B891F321.gif (270x234, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fair enough, but gotta include montana and wyoming, dats some gud country right there

Oregon Coast

Attached: C1FB4063-57CC-4C1A-999A-1CE25FA13173.jpg (1080x1349, 250K)

The Butler Plan
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

Wyoming and the rest of Montana have been suggested, same with Northern California, British Columbia, Alberta, and the Alaskan Panhandle, however in order to put all our eggs in one basket, the 3 core states of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon should be settled first. You and trusted racially aware friends and family should live within a 30 minutes drive of one another and form racially aware communities, where you can successfully raise children and make your life.

Blue is for the sky
Green is for the grass
White is for the people living inbetween

Attached: B014D62A-8C40-4C26-8D78-23C13FD65AA3.jpg (1200x1600, 535K)

Thanks for this post user, going to check it out on my travels. The picture you posted looks stunning

>The picture you posted looks stunning

Attached: IMG_20180831_105421.jpg (564x705, 93K)

I doubt you've ever been to Washington state, there's a lot of niggers there. Hate to burst yalls bubble

So when Yellowstone blows all ethnically pure whites have a 100% chance of doom

I’d rather get turned to ash then get raped by the predominate nigger/arab hybrid in Ohio 50 years from now

Looks like Northumbria

>I'm not going to lift a finger to save the White race because a supervolcano has a minuscule chance to erupt.
Do you realize how you sound?

>There's non-Whites where you want to create your White Ethnostate so it will fail.
How, exactly?

good idea

Attached: 1517849634767.jpg (600x800, 200K)

So box yourselves up in a kill zone
no good farm land
Poor terrain
No industry to speak of

And you expect not to be invaded and CRUSHED by a modern military?

yeah pass on this BUTT-Ler plan

>no good farm land
>idaho potatos

I moved here because niggers. Lots of shitlibs, cat ladies and the tweaker problem is out of control

>No industry to speak of

Attached: 995F2432-6F3D-4EA1-8018-93049FEC3989.jpg (3600x2395, 2.05M)

Wyoming alone would make the NAR an energy exporter overnight.

Attached: 2B54D83A-0A8C-4DEA-BFDC-A2C3E69C27F5.jpg (750x765, 85K)

Sounds communist

Sadly he's kind of right. It's not that y'all have "no" industry or farmland but itd be hard to raise up an empire in that land.
I propose we retake Dixie.

Reminder that Europe is the one and only true homeland.
I support you guys, but I'm moving Home.

Europe is lost
Iceland is the only European country where it could be possible.

Attached: Muslim-Missionary-300x176.jpg (300x176, 17K)

Theres plenty if farmland and industry, more farmland than we would need really, and we could always obtain more land in the future asthe circumstances present themselves.

>Christian Identity
imma stop you right there

>Start a commune with a small group of skilled and like minded people.
>slowly build and town and only sell to kkkool racist peeps
>eventually it grows then Chinese buy it then rent to niggers

Or
>you and a handful f racially aware friends and family move to a town in the northwest.
>families kids play with eachother, form a sort of community within a preexisting one.
>Essentially quietly and secretly form white nationalist sleeper cells

I might be taking a job in Hillsboro, OR. Can any Oregon fags gimme a quick rundown on the area? I've heard Hillsboro is filled with spics. How's Forest Grove?

This is how it's gonna have to be. Any organization big enough to make a splash will be infiltrated with Feds and informants. I've come to believe that the best course of action is survive underground and to wait for the Boogaloo to happen and then rise up to try to rebuild what's left.

Attached: bpap koresch.jpg (828x497, 120K)

Whenever I see Northwest Front stuff I also see some saying it's honeypot. On the other hand whenever I think about a solution to race problems I can only come up with either genocide or segregation. NWF is segregation, and seemingly have people putting effort into it. Why aren't people taking it seriously? Is it really honeypot?

Attached: duties.png (1025x575, 67K)

Covington, Andy, and the rest seem to genuine to be a honeypot, even if they are though, the concept is still genius. The NF didnt create Northwest Migration and in the end they may not be the ones leading the charge.

The Northwest American Republic is an IDEA, not a movement. You can not kill an Idea.

Attached: 231928EC-2735-4437-86D9-ABECE5F2B224.jpg (400x266, 35K)

>1 post by this ID
>no valid points
Kay.

>seem to genuine to be a honeypot
According to whom? With what evidence?

How is moving to the PNW illegal?

>Why aren't people taking it seriously?
Because in order to take part in the Northwest Imperative people have to actually do something.

It's not just endless shitposting on Jow Forums like with say supporting Trump.

That scares people into inaction and hate.

Too genuine to be a honeypot*

My bad

Honestly that guy looks more Jewish than Moslem.

The problem with this plan is that the worst type of libshit white cucks live in that area. Wouldn't last long even if it somehow happened.

This. Covington always said with 1000 Class A white nationalists, we could achieve a Northwest American Republic. If you know anything about revolutionary groups and guerilla war, you know that he’s right.

BC outside of Vancouver is good but what do we do about the city? It's already 20% Chinese, and at the they breed it will be 90% in a generation

You’re delusional and racist. I love black people and I’m white.

+Seattle is a strategic deepwater port and you’d get stomped.

libshit white cucks and concentrated in King county, the remainder is mostly redpilled whites.

Its really not as liberal as you’d think. In northern Idaho, white racial settlement has successfully affected local politics. We could make an impact in liberal areas if we’d just get up and move there

Attached: 317578A4-C457-4B94-8504-0B07AAAAC854.jpg (1024x757, 91K)

>My bad
Fair enough.

Hillsboro and to a lesser extent Forest Grove have high Hispanic populations. Pretty much anywhere outside of the major cities in OR and WA will have a high Hispanic population.

>The problem with this plan is that the worst type of libshit white cucks live in that area.
What makes you think they'd have a say in anything? Or even be allowed to remain?

>Wouldn't last long even if it somehow happened.
Do you think the Northwest Imperative is something the people would vote on?

Attached: B83A64A2-1FA9-4930-A165-9DCFDA0A5095.jpg (2061x1377, 365K)

What's the difference?

This is quite sad, but understandable. Few people get to the point of organizing themselves out and self-improve, imagine getting a cohesive group like that without an outside threat (or perception of one) to force them to survive.

“For the entire three-state settlement area, we are looking at a total of 251,342 square miles. That’s a lot of territory to cover, but it is infinitely smaller and more do-able than trying somehow to “take over” the immense expanse of the entire North American continent. Most places within the three-state area are within 24 hours’ driving time, max. Oppose this to five and six days’ driving time necessary for some of us to visit with one another across country. The larger metro areas are connected by air shuttles that the locals who can afford them use as casually as most other people use buses.

We are looking at an estimated population of roughly 12 million, give or take, of that the overwhelming majority is (officially) White. Once the non-White population of the major metropolitan areas is subtracted, especially Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia and Portland, as well as a few specific and containable “brown spots” where labor-intensive industry has attracted a heavy Hispanic influx, we are for all practical purposes dealing with an all-White territory, one of the few remaining in the world. Nine million White people is a lot of people, but with hard propaganda work by an active and fanatically dedicated minority, enough of them can be convinced to join us to provide local bases for incoming settlement. Contrast that to trying to work around a population of almost 300 million people, in many places the majority non-White, on a continent this size wherein we are totally and utterly powerless and scattered to the four winds.”
- Northwest Front Website

Attached: F8FC3CC8-9701-45D6-84AB-39103368497A.jpg (476x480, 49K)

>No farm land
Clearly some faggot that's never been to Oregon or Washington, OR Idaho.
>No industry
Farming, logging, Boeing, Intel, Symantec, etc.
>I'm a massive faggot, the post

Which is exactly why we need to start forming communities with people we already know and trust. 12 racially aware, functional adults within a 30 minutes drive of one another have the power to completely alter the geopolitical lamdscape of an area, this already goes on in part in Coeur d’Alene Idaho thanks to the CI people.

If you need to be physically isolated from non-whites in order to not intermingle with them, then you've already failed.

How good did avoiding other races while they flood the area work for the Palestinians?

Are hapas welcome in your white ethnostate?

Attached: 1536314951800.jpg (1200x842, 255K)

Its called a white ethnostate for a reason zipperhead

I'm from Washington and live in Idaho for work. Washington is far gone, full of spics in central Washington, it is their land now, it's not reclaimable. Asians and Poos flooded Western WA, my home city of Bellevue is 50 percent white. The Peninsula where I grew up is getting a mass influx of illegal immigrants hiding from the government and having tons of kids.

Idaho has tons of Saudis/Dunecoons from Universities and the factories. Also an influx of beaners in the south and only growing. North / Central Idaho is heaven but that will change once more people realize it, they already have a California/Washington problem.

I don't know much for Oregon but Portland is an absolute shithole. Eastern Oregon seems based though.

>Start a white colony
>glowniggers come with tanks and shut everything down.

So you’re gonna let a couple spics stop you from making an ethnostate?

one is based on genetics
the other one is just some random cult that anyone can join

In colonial wars the generals dont surrender, the accountabts do. Make it worth more to hold onto the northwest than it ZOG gets out of it and they’ll give in, all successful colonial wars end this way

A couple? We have nearly a million in Washington alone. Do you really think the NF or people are going to do something about it?

If you wont do something, someone else will.

Uh, nice LARP, no they won't. We will keep segregating until we reach our castizo future. There is no way to stop this until we actually stop them from coming to the states in the first place.

>Christian Identity
>We WuZ HeBrEwS

Disgusting. Also,

>just retreat to a small part of your country goy so you can get more easily identified and steamrolled by the glowniggers and the army

Okay, whats your plan then? If you’re smarter than all these white settlers then you should have a plan right?

>Not including a bordering 95% White state the size of Germany

This plan is cucked and not ambitious enough.

sounds like a good plan

Attached: 1533595890782.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Attached: 823931AE-20CE-4FBE-9864-2356B043CCC5.jpg (750x944, 132K)

Me and my white gf plan to move there.
(Im black btw)

Dont you have a tyrant to overthrow Pierre?

Palestinians are simply too dumb and got outjewed and outgunned. My point is that if you give up 80% of the country to start fresh, there will be nothing in the future to prevent you from losing the remaining 20%. You should aim instead to create a culture that among whites that scorns miscegenation and work towards occupying the top of the social ladder in the US. Than means systematically eliminating and usurping all Jews, non-whites and liberals occupying positions of any power across the whole country.

Yes, let's just give away all this land.

Based and red pilled.

I would like to suggest at this time that Whites engaging in this form of activism also look at places like Orania to get inspiration while moving forward with this plan. We need to be setting up White enclaves in these places, which in rural areas could easily translate into ethnic voting blocs, which would allow us to vote our people into power and change the laws to suit our purposes.

Attached: orania.jpg (284x177, 10K)

>moving to a chink settlement zone

If you're white and you literally move across the country to avoid shitskins you are the problem. A nation survives by expanding outwards, inward contraction is just a symptom if eventual extinction like how mammoths survived on arctic islands up to 5000 years ago but died out because they had nowhere to grow.

Wrong. While Wyoming will be devastated, most fallout will move to the south and east

You mean pile into two of the states with the worst gun laws in the nation? I'll stay here in Dixie land.

How do you plan to create a traditional culture among whites in a country where we are actively oppressed from conducting racial education by the state and media?

I make good money, have kids, and own land. I'm already doing something.

Enjoy the black belt then buddy

Only an idiot Jew would think relocating all the whites in this nation next to an active Super volcano is a good idea.

What state are you from?

Nice strawman argument

Don't you have a jewish clique to overthrow jack? Or would you rather abandon 95% of your country like a limp wristed faggot?

Did you not read?

Well why are you oppressed in the in the first place? It's because you don't hold the positions of power. If more people like you occupied positions of media CEOs or university professors the issue would practically solve itself. Jews are not magic, they got where they are today because of the qualities they posses. There's no shame in learning from your enemy.

>let's make it easier to find and cull the low IQ.
Based glowing nigger.

I’d rather abandon 100% of this shithole, but we’re playing the cards we’ve been dealt. vous devriez sucer la grenouille dick algérienne.

That's a bummer. It's the world we live in I suppose.

We’ve been trying to vote our people into power for 60 years, it hasnt worked then and it wont work now. We need to cut ourselves away from the cancer that is the USA or risk going down with the ship.

True, but

>CI people

Never heard of the term before.

No thanks, Arkansas has the most hate groups of any state so I think Ill stay put.
The survialblog civcucks can have at it.

Yankee nigger lovers get fucked

This
Fuck both coasts and fuck nigger loving yankee faggots

This shit is such a great fucking idea for a white ethnostate that i'm suprised car bombs aren't going off already

Attached: 1541000542962.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Of course voting is useless. It relies on the majority, and the majority is highly unlikely to accept radical ideas, not to mention that whites will soon not even exist as a majority anyways. And I really hope you weren't talking about Republicans as "our people". A good example of what I'm talking about would be the Church of Scientology. As cancerous as they are, they managed to infiltrate numerous government agencies and even sue the IRS into oblivion. This proves that a small, but VERY dedicated minority can get even the most powerful government on its knees. Don't let (((them))) deceive you, their power hangs on a few loose strings and could falter under a slightest amount of pressure.

>I’d rather abandon 100% of this shithole, but we’re playing the cards we’ve been dealt. vous devriez sucer la grenouille dick algérienne.

So limp wristed defeatism and low energy ad hominem attacks? I get it, you're a faggot. Keep LARPing while real men are out there to make a change

What if I told you the region for this so-called ethnostate is the tumor?

Christian identity, its a religious sect that teaches that the lost tribes of israel became the modern white Europeans, tribe of Dan becoming Denmark ect, they helped start the NW migration with the Aryan Nations in the 80s. There are still a few of them in Northern Idaho, around the Coeur d’Alene/Hayden Lake area.

I dont see how the whitest area of the country is a tumor. Once the evil nazi racists on CNN start getting serious control of areas, the liberals and non-whites will flee, the remaining christian/conservative whites that make up the northwest will side with us.