Jow Forums is a shell of itself, you make Oldfags sad

Brexit debate is going on LIVE in the most Bantz filled house in the world (secound only to MUH HONORABLE MEMBAHS). And you faggots are on and on about race mixing threads the shills got you on.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-qz2jtrak0

Watch comment and take politics serious you uneducated faggots.

Attached: YoThats a Dude.png (633x356, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHM46ofrlzs
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/b7217a8d-235f-422c-9cd0-e6850b536608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for politics. Any Bongs help explain about what they on about?

>you make Oldfags sad
hahaha newfag detected

Why are they discussing womanly things in comments today? youtube.com/watch?v=PHM46ofrlzs

get fucked.

Bump

they giving general bantz now, the Brexit debate follows soon!

Debate is about to begin.

Because politics is full of women.
Seriously dost thou not behold the absolute size of this open door?

What's there to debate? Should the EU continue to fuck us with migrant quotas and media censorship?

this man would disagree...

Attached: turd.jpg (734x680, 49K)

Just skip to the vote, reject May's deal, Hard Brexit and emergency election the fuck on with it, this last week has gone on for fucking ever.

Attached: 1531764739155.jpg (265x505, 45K)

What are some of the arguments for "remain"?

They have had two and a half years, and they did nothing.

And now they want additional time???

Do the Brits even want out?

Attached: 1400337669410.png (395x386, 141K)

LOVE PEACE AND NOT RACISM etc there are no empirical ones. Brexit was basically us lot of serfs choosing who rules over us, and we chose the Queen and the City over drunk foreign commies. We get shafted either way, but it's better the devil you know, and at least we've cut the head off of one of her predeccesors so it keeps her on her toes.

Enough to win a referendum do. Unfortunately the people in charge al voted Remain and have deliberately frustrated the situation either deliberately to put a stop to it or out of sheer inability to consider that Leave could turn out well in any way.

who the fuck put may in charge of brexit? That cunt has done everything to delay and even cancel it

Attached: 4987498795456.png (500x522, 142K)

All the trade deals were signed off by the Palace m8, this is just a distraction. Why do you think Merkel paid her one and only visit to Buckingham Palace all of a sudden? The Royals broker Britains international trade deals. It's why Trump was in there for three additional hours than usually allocated, he was probably being taught the Art of the Deal by folks who have won for six thousand uninterrupted years.

>six thousand uninterrupted years

What about 54. bc?

this guy gets it

I'm trying to make sense of this is it the Irish and Scotts that are holding it up?

Also the Windsor’s are German lmao.

She's a Remainer m8. They all knew this period would be politically tough, so chickened out of running for PM, leaving it to the idiot to do all the public blustering. Brexit cannot be delayed or reversed, but it sells a lot of newspapers and gives the cociane-classed "elite" easy brownie points on social media to pretend otherwise. Merkel, Macron, Trump, That One From Holland, even the Swedish one, they have all paid a trip to Buckingham to sign the new trade deals, and then stand on the steps outside pretending they haven't and shout "grr down with brexit etc etc". It's a beautiful farce.

Attached: heh.jpg (505x284, 34K)

>All the trade deals were signed off by the Palace m8, this is just a distraction.
EU was all about trade... Isnt the exit a cultural one?

You can stream it directly here parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/b7217a8d-235f-422c-9cd0-e6850b536608

The bants are quite good tonight, tomorrow should be interesting.

It basically boils down to "the irish boarder" and "a second referendum". This gets repeated over and over and over and over and...
Well you get the idea.
Its all to do with delaying tactics of trying to stop us from leaving.

wait wait- are you implying the elite wanted the exit? Or they making new ones (deals) after tearing down the old.

The Black Nobility were all originally Roman and prior to that were two ancient royal bloodlines that ruled West and East, the "romulus" and "remus" of absolute power who came together instead of fighting each other. The Dutch Royals can veto the appointment of the Pope ffs, that's power incarnate. Our Royals are the bankers, the Queen heads the Committee of 300 which essentially owns everything, like, 4/5 of the dry land on the planet. The only thing stopping them taking it all are the "Dragon" bloddlines in China and the like. It's all very interesting when you look into Coutts Bank, you uncover a totally different history to that which we were taught.

gotcha- makes sense, ours do the same delay techniques to try and discredit even when they know they will lose.

>when you look into Coutts Bank,
go oooonn.....

>Brexit debate
>in the chamber
do you really think that's where things are decided?

I don't think that they wanted, but now that it's irreversible they do the deals to maintain the cash flowing

Kind of. Brexit means we will not be part of Europa, the Federal States of Europe, which has been on the cards since 1984 appropirately enough. We don't like communism in the UK, we're quite happy struggling with Monarchy and Feudalism thanks.

why are half of them standing up as fast as they can randomly?

Is this how you get chosen to speak?

you have piss bottles next to your desk don't you?

The last thing they want is to lose control.
If the European Union becomes a pre-alpha Soviet Union, they don't want to be part of that.
There's pride in solitary supremacy, something Britain has had for two centuries in the past.
Same reason that Western Europe didn't become part of the Soviet Union in 1945. They needed the economic drive.

They are profiting from the result hand over fist. Her Maj would have profited either way, but she's probably quite happy the serfs chose Her over Europa. The Royals make the deals because they do not represent Westminster, and thus are not bound by the rules of international trade. It's how we sell weapons overseas, Prince Andrew is the broker for our biological arsenal, that sort of thing. They take a percentage, of course. Trump spent three more hours than he was allotted, I imagine he played hardball. He may have even wrangled a concession out of the old vampire, I wouldn't put it past him. The Queen herself personally owns 1/5 of the dry land on the planet. Take four steps, the next step is symbolically owned by one woman. Do that all day, and you'll get an idea of how insanely powerful the Black Nobility truly are. And we're told they are "just for show" and "good for tourism". They own us and the land we stand on.

Oh, and your Income Tax? Yeah, about that: read the small print. She takes a cut of that, too. Not to mention owning Virginia.

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

yea their parliament is like wierd mix of intellectual-fencing, shit talking, and talking the loudest. Personally if we let our congress or senate do this we would weed out probably 80% of the incompetent-careerists politicians.

I just posted a we wuz thread about true detective that got instantly deleted and I got a warning for it? Wtf is wrong with this place.

interesting- I didn't know you allowed them to do that. That's interesting, income tax is viewed as theft here.

>you make Oldfags sad
Who cares what oldfags think?

how difficult is it to send all the grooming gangs to the city of london?

Attached: paymuhchildsupport.jpg (703x474, 39K)

thanks mate

this is a sea of piss- you take anything serious here you might want to get committed.

Why is none of them wearing a yellow vest?

>lizzy will never exert Her royal power to hard brexit

Attached: images-71.jpg (783x391, 34K)

Coutts is the royal bank. It has been for ages. Imagine all of the wealth of nations sitting in one account gaining compound interest because The Monarch as an Institution does not die. They trade on Western markets as Wonder Boy, and on Eastern markets as Spiritual Wonder Boy. The accounts have more money in them than all the other accounts combined.

Coutts are directly responsible for modern warfare. The old king went to them and said "I want an account that only makes profit, get rid of all the losses somewhere else" and the concept of bonding debt came about. We take our loses and package them neatly with aid packages, passing the debt onto idiots in the third world and the middle east, like Iraq in the 1990s during that famine Desert Storm created for them. They agree because they are starving to death, and sign the aid deal, instantly absorbing and distributing the bad debt to their own citizens, which we then go in an close the accounts by dropping pepper bombs on them, thus negating the losses entirely legally. Only Gaddaffi Duck cottoned on to what we were doing, and, well, that didn't stop him dying, did it?

All the worlds ills can be traced back up the line to the Jews that the Black Noblity employ as their firewall, walking away from horror with clean hands each and every time. They are called the Black Nobility not because of Kangs, but because you cannot trust them.

Attached: 1535198566264.png (466x470, 471K)

Why don't they understand that as long as Ireland is in the EU and Northern Ireland is not, the border between the two is the EU outer border which must be guarded, patrolled, controlled and checked? On top of tariffs being collected?

Attached: 1398355578147.jpg (429x410, 31K)

th-th-thank you for contributing to the thread... I learned something massive that was right in my face for years. I am going to put an ice pack on my face and do crunches until i shit myself.

Why is that even a problem, why do they need open borders so much? Get rid of Schengen euntirely imo.

Most of them are there already, Dolphin Square is an elite paedophile netwrok that employs pakis to scout for kids. or just about anyone good at scouting for kids. The British Royals and the Saudi Royals are into paedo stuff, not so much the American real heavy hitting elites.

London is a poor place for a paedo operation now, whites who can flee have fled. There was a quiet exodus around 2000, and then a louder one around 2010. The capital is now 40% British as a result. Good for the homosexual paedophiles who love little brown boys at the BBC, though. I wish I was making any of this shit up.

It's a terrorist thing. Open borders between Northern Ireland and Ireland were granted to the Irish terrorists so they would sign a peace agreement.

So, do we support May if we want Brexit or what?

Why that is a problem? Ever heard of the northern ireland conflict?

That was only solved because the borders are open and people can move freely between Ireland and the North.

I can understand why someone from Germany wouldn't know, but someone from England. That takes the cake.

Ahh. Maybe NI should secede and join Ireland? :^)

GOOKS AND JEWS
FAKE NEWS

Why does it look so empty for such a big debate? This happen all the time?

Look here, Mr. meme flaggot...nobody fucking cares anymore.The whole thing is nothing but a fucking joke, they aren't going anywhere, they are too cucked by the PU.
Take your "old fag" ass back to plebit, you fuck.

Attached: retardverify.gif (360x202, 1.23M)

shitpost/10

thanks op, as a dumb american it's really interesting to see how other countries do this type of thing

Attached: 1545737309923 (1).jpg (1112x978, 193K)

OY GEVALT
FUCK OFF KIKE SHIT

Attached: abstract_merchant.png (514x571, 25K)

>nobody fucking cares anymore
>too cucked by the PU
>Take your "old fag" ass back to plebit

Whats it like literally proving yourself wrong as you talk like a fag?

This board used to be all about this and that's how we made such good memes and culture... takes people like us to help these newfags out.

Our Cocaine Classed "Elite" don't want a NI border, it's where 85% of their drugs cross into the UK. If we build a wall up there, they will have to spend £800 a day on coke instead of £400 and the supply will be variable. Brexit has revealled a lot of celebrity cokeheads, if nothing else.

How do you know this?

Attached: tumblr_pkdrdfqq6V1t2xahyo1_1280.jpg (675x1200, 99K)

OPEN THE GAS VALVES
WE GON PULL A 1488 ON YO GOOK
WE GON PULL A SIEG HEIL ON YO JEWS
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: JewishMindControlAMericanSlaveMeme.jpg (748x636, 460K)

KARA BOGA

Their Imams aren't putting AlMawt Il Yahood to practice hard enough.

Attached: 1534782558954.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

Who cares, Brexit is a meme at this point.

Brexit was never not a meme

threads like this is why this place used to be respected along when people used to sauce up front. That's why you should care- even if its not your nation.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP BREXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1489489161199.jpg (661x577, 62K)

I saw a documentary about British coke runners and they all seemed to be black.
Don't they stick out like a sore thumb in the Irish countryside? I mean the garda hopefully are still allowed to stop and search, they must be able to spot them and pick them up easily.

We don't need you. Stay in your little island.

>if only you knew...

Attached: Boris.png (908x524, 698K)

le kike OP

lawl good cap.

when do they talk about gassing kikes?

>OP says stop the race mixing shill thread
>OP says we should actually watch the process of politics for awareness, bantz, and influence.
>Meme flag calls another meme flag jew/shill.
Sometimes idk if shill or just Newfags.

that paki womans screeching, fucking hell

Attached: b.jpg (300x300, 26K)

It is always the brown women that yell and shout like crazies- you can set you clock to it.

Who here's excited about tomorrow's debate AND vote?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-02-15-19h33m56s787.png (512x384, 183K)

About the same as you choking on dicks, doesn't change anything they still aren't leaving. so you can continue fucking off now.

Attached: opsucks.jpg (685x474, 62K)

me

Attached: odds.jpg (291x413, 21K)

Surely you couldn't be talking about the visit that took place in 2014?

screen cap your post for your tears on 29 March

i love that about you guys- you gamble on everything.

May doesn't even need her notes like most- she can hold her own well up there.

Upboated. Mate, May can go fuck herself with a cactus, her deal is staying in the EU and we have less say.
Crash and burn, no deal.

Attached: img_1635.jpg (975x2335, 1.5M)

Good luck.

I'd like them to accept the deal ... if only for the poor tourists and lorry drivers who'd be stuck at the border on March 30th otherwise.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (314x352, 41K)

you sound like a bigger faggot this this cum guzzler

Attached: turd1.jpg (931x695, 57K)

“Stop inflation by keeping proper control of our monetary system”

How does that work then?

can you explain what this might look like in more detail sounds interesting.

How dare you, how absolutely dare you compromise my gibs.

Attached: scotts.png (900x900, 1.16M)

C..checked. Based and redpilled. Yeah, man. We've had enough of dishing out gibs.

>memeflag
>refers to Jow Forums as Jow Forums
>claims to be "oldfag"

KYS nigger faggot

Attached: THIS.png (984x1402, 1.77M)

So why is the Irish fucking up the freedom and future of the UK for more sheckles? Pls no bully.

thanks for the bump- not my first rodeo ;)

Ireland literally did nothing but said “please don’t break the treaties you already agreed to”. Which the UK agreed to, then later said they didn’t really understand and were being bullied by us. The UK is just blaming everyone else for catastrophically fucking up their exit deal negotiations.

Don't forget the blackmail system and loyalty program for pedos who are installed into positions of power that is systematic throughout the West. Though its interesting to hear yet more info confirming that Saudi and British Royals are Pedos. Usually its the pedos are treated as exceptionally useful pawns by those with real power. They aren't usually the ones with real power themselves.

Guess that explains why pedo system is so powerful in Britain and the middle east in particular.

Care to explain more about the dragon bloodlines? I thought communist uprising in China and the fall of the Japanese Empire really screwed them over. Its tough finding info about the Asian side of things when you don't know their language.