"How can we go bankrupt?? I know!"

>"How can we go bankrupt?? I know!"
youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: 1547479870275.jpg (1242x1480, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=9_0jCGYsoAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Gillette.

>Not using a safety razor.

>shaving
>manly

Attached: laughing lumberjack.jpg (540x369, 94K)

I really want to know who came up with this ad.

Wilkinson sword are better anyway.

Companies lining up to lose billions in order to divide the public. Strange times.

>look at me, my face is a soft as a woman's
whatever onions fags

No more nigger collision then. They had a good run and good money but thanks to gillette I won't watch nigger collision anymore. Niggers are soon to be out of job, thanks gillette.

THEY LITERALLY HAVE ANA IN THE AD, WTF

Attached: 1321321.jpg (1298x814, 247K)

welp gonna buy something else.

SHORT GILLETE

Attached: happening_default_swaps.jpg (309x238, 68K)

Holy shit, this is bad. Why would a company who sells razor blades produce anti-male propaganda?

I use an injection style razor, 6 months of blades for 10 bucks, shaves closer than any gilette ever has.

Based Mario

no shit.

looks like ill be short-selling Gillette stock

Holy shit there’s a dumb cow replying to almost every message on that video ... and not one person agrees with her .....
>popcorn

This, time to inform the nfl of this.

Also switching to schick

>buying the bladed jew

Bearded master race with the occasional trim.

they deleted my message about Gillette being trash razors with lousy plastic parts, WTF??

Too sexist of a comment

whatever, you had to be retarded anyway to get overpriced crap, this won't stop them now

Does Gillette even still make money? Every guy over 20 I know has a beard

seriously FUCK gilette

lousy shit plastic razors with $50 replacement blade packs

>its all secretly an attempt to get the betas neck beards shaved
hmm

Acquired by P&G ten years ago

Ad agency Grey New York.

>white guy about to catcall, nigger stops him
sure

>the best a nig can get

Good Men and Women have absolutely taken over Youtube comments, now we just need the leddit armie to come back, i miss the lulz

Attached: 3492D8F4-D2D1-44F9-A52C-3A49C3BB1BFE.jpg (958x715, 191K)

god damn

the comments are fantastic though.

End of times is here, white toads!

Out of all companies that fell for this diversity meme, how many of them have turned more profitable ever since (((participating in equality))) ?

holy shit that was fucking bad.

They want to sell their razors to trannies who haven't started HRT yet

>Not shaving with a straight razor
Might as well rub some kale on your face as aftershave

You don't need a 50 blade razor complete waste of money. It's basically a money scam, fuck those liberal cunts.

waiting on DrDisrespect statement on this matter

>inb4 YouTube censors them

Ana with the bimbo look.

what are Jow Forums approved razors? And how can we make their stock crash for the kek

Attached: Virtue-signalling-ads.png (1000x1000, 89K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
Procter & Gamble don't buy any of their products.

>Marv from Home Alone at 0:27

You cunts need to deep dive on P&G.
I used to work there, and they are the world's biggest propagaters of Gay, Interracial, Pro-Feminist nonsense the world over.

>Lose billions
Money isnt real. Soros and the Fed will take of them. Social engineering is all they care about

These companies aren't losing shit. Read on up on "Quantitative Easing" and how the federal reserve props up their stock price no matter the cost.

because /tv/ already got to this video

Attached: IMG_20180531_075729.png (720x1089, 182K)

bought a safety razor last year and never looked back

Attached: 1547398562069.jpg (1024x1005, 132K)

It was totally you goyim... i mean us fellow whites

Attached: 6D5E18DA-3B3D-46E6-982F-F9D99E3D079A.jpg (435x338, 23K)

i vote up every NPC ironic comment

>1k dislike to the 173 who did like it.
I hope their stock will start to fall.

> QE
how are big companies outside of financial world getting that money?
Are banks just giving all QE money out to companies like Gillette to stop them from collapsing?
Also, how bad is the company debt level in the US now?

Why are all these companies trying to do more than just selling their product?

yeah who could have ever seen this happening? Seriously what the hell did these ladies think was going to the fallout from this?

how do I make money on their stock falling? IS there some way?

Real men dont buy razors gillette.

>Also, how bad is the company debt level in the US now?
The federal reserve gives these companies 0% interest loans. The companies take those loans and buy their own stock with it. This makes the stock price of the company go up, and all the executives get richer. Its called "Corporate Buybacks". US Companies are are drowining in 0% interest debt right now. Its the only reason the stock market keeps going up. Because they keep printing money. Its Weimar 2.0.

Do you morons think people stop buying razors because of one ad? It's women anyway who buy razors for their men.

>we need men to show women what to do t.arianna huffington

cmon mate, (((p&g))) hate men and want to destroy masculinity for the future of genderless mindless consumers with no convictions. profits mean little when their goal is the destruction of the west, profits only help them do it more. gotta make enough to fund more propaganda, but the product itself means little and (((companies))) will cannibalize brands if it advances their cause.

>underestimating the enormity of the single male market now that people hardly get married even

damn i just bought new razors for my gillette razor. when then run out i’m switching to any other brand i see. i even set a reminder on my phone so i end up doing it. fuck gillette

you're absolutely right, muzziepoland.

Attached: pizza.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Attached: 1424689001260.png (501x585, 143K)

GET WOKE
GO BROKE

forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO forsenCD CRA IDDO

Attached: 1545243190822.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Yep. Of course. Look at the ratio. Read the comments. And you call us morons? Tsk tsk.

Jews or women living in a shitlib city

This

Right? One works phenomenally and the other has 27.3 blades. Even to shave for tattoos I use a safety razor as they actually work without 2 strokes per blade.

Sorry but P&G is not going bankrupt. They have been around for 100+ years. You will buy their products and you will like it, goy. And your children consume their propaganda as well.

They are too massive

Attached: 5508F033-91FA-4AF7-B044-0773C1268C0A.jpg (750x399, 66K)

Anyone who uses a disposable safety razor is a giant fag with a wispy pubesbeard. If you have more than 0 testicles, it is impossible to shave with anything less than a strait razor.

>selling razors to neckbearded betas.
Yeah well you had a good run Gillette

why not both?

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Attached: 1533790297490.gif (360x346, 170K)

basado y rojapilletendo

Stop being a fucking predator then you kike loving roastie, jfc these people anger me

>Why are all these companies trying to do more than just selling their product?
it used to be that even bad publicity was attention, and in the race for attention the marketeers competed for the absolute bottom. rather than correct their ways, the make it a moral imperative for all of us to be down there with them.

Attached: freepress.jpg (958x520, 170K)

I use a cutoff saw because my beard is like hardwood saplings

Idiots. Gillette is owned by P&G. Gillette is just one of their many famous brands.

Get woke go broke

it gets better

Attached: -2.jpg (1018x747, 441K)

>women
>think
Doh hohohoh

You know a woman wrote this.

Can't believe they got a fat-shamer for this ad. Highly offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_0jCGYsoAc

and in case of insolvency, what would happen to the debts? Would government really just write them off because the money would be in other countries' bank accounts?
Are the companies really drowning in debt due to costs related to production that competes against Chinese prices?

This has to be social engineering. There is no fucking way a group of people especially if any fucking man was in the room would ever allow this idea to come to fruition. This was ad is in no way shape or form a way to sell razors. They're selling an idea here.

The only motivation for this could be that they're losing their market for men so bad that they're putting all of their chips into the women market and particularly the lefty woman market.

This is just crazy to me.

probably

How do we double down on this? Is it possible to support "Femalefree companies"? or "Total Male" companies? We need to respond with aggression on the feminist trash. How to meme this?

Anyone up for a Twitter raid?
>#TheBestMenCanBe
Get there!

What a stupid fucking advertisement. I'd rather shave with glass if that was my only alternative.

Attached: 1537078040976.gif (480x268, 2.9M)

O M E G A L U L

oneblade is /ourblade/

Attached: fec463f7-c500-4d17-a599-0e98d975b9f81.f1c7a863dd1ee795c18090f8d4a9a897[1].jpg (2000x2000, 292K)

>dumb bitch got everything she ever wanted and now cries about how its not what she /really/ wanted

>in case of insolvency, what would happen to the debts?
In cases of the entire system collapsing, the entire system has collapsed. D'uh. They aren't MEANT to go insolvent.

Welp i guess they won't be needing this anymore.

Attached: 1499227724327.jpg (600x719, 86K)

does it make skin babysmooth

Anybody notice how men’s product ads are getting more soi lately?

Gillette or some other shaving company made those ads about a fat feminine nigger, and one about a white twink.

Trojan Condoms made those ads starring a literal Jew that promoted homo stuff and white/black race mixing.