Brit/pol/

>Read: Juncker and Tusk’s Letter To May
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/oRIUWTHzfxI/

Attached: 1536106546127.jpg (1280x843, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0
youtube.com/watch?v=PHM46ofrlzs
youtube.com/watch?v=VJnvr3uwaT8
youtube.com/watch?v=kASShAK1ksI
youtube.com/watch?v=fKjPN4ts7k0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dz9hrg7gJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacFarlan_Smith
express.co.uk/news/politics/1072017/brexit-news-fishing-industry-france-environment-theresa-may-meaningful-vote
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6590341/Pensioner-69-hurled-eggs-chicken-skins-neighbours-home-gets-lifetime-restraining-order.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46864604
couriermail.com.au/news/cargo-plane-crash-in-iran-kills-15-onboard-leaves-one-survivor/news-story/9d5aee60a86d9e837874d2e2fb3f51ab
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/753312/theresa-may-brexit-eu-delay-vote-no-confidence-corbyn
inews.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-turkey-economy-syria-kurds/
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-brexit-lies-dup-stoke-factory-speech-meaningful-vote-a8727386.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12190353&ref=rss
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/iran-to-launch-two-satellites-in-coming-days/articleshow/67530180.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/K3xnPNzwGgM/
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/14/trump-denies-working-for-russia-calls-past-fbi-leaders-known-scoundrels.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/1071762/Brexit-latest-news-eu-uk-theresa-may-brexit-vote-meaningful-vote
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for No Deal Brexit

Attached: 1494953238854.jpg (337x450, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0

Attached: 1525088640965.gif (289x199, 394K)

Seccond for may deal brexit

>worship me goyim

Attached: 42E73966-D655-9968-F1C16F2AD3124117.jpg (615x409, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PHM46ofrlzs last-minute of Brexit debate right now.

How do pagans reconcile their rightful hatred of a federal multicultural empire like the EU with their admiration of a federal multicultural empire like Rome?

Attached: roman empire.png (1440x1233, 39K)

>“That’s a fundamental basis of sovereignty, is random officials in the rest of the European Union can’t suddenly force your police to arrest people,” Assange said, noting that he is not the only person in this situation. He said this was one reason he personally supported a “Leave” vote on the Brexit referendum.

>“The U.K. is bad for the EU, but also the EU is bad for the U.K. because it permits a lack of democratic accountability in this country”

>Google was “even worse” than Facebook in its attempts to influence the vote, because Google’s homepage featured a link to the British government’s Brexit homepage, “and of course the government is pushing to stay in.. Both these titanic American companies … [were] trying to influence the vote,”

>peston
youtube.com/watch?v=VJnvr3uwaT8
>brexit club
youtube.com/watch?v=kASShAK1ksI
>google
youtube.com/watch?v=fKjPN4ts7k0

Attached: pepokjhgvcx.jpg (614x534, 85K)

I’m so sick of Maybot speeches, nothing ever changes, they’re all the same

get out and give them nothing, who the fuck cares, what are they really going to do?
also, force their hand to do something drastic to show how violent and vial these leftists are
they aren't for freedom and never have been.

Will she ever snap? Her own party, Labour and EU are laughing at her.

Bernard was based what are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dz9hrg7gJI

Orthodox Christianity saved eastern Roman empire (Byzantine) once western felt under Hunnic invasion.
Western Europe after that was a total shit until Charlemagne didn't started what a new system that would eventually grown in to catholicism.

Attached: 057.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>four more years of this shit

Attached: 1457184168756.jpg (604x604, 42K)

The Roman Empire spread during a hot period, they were polytheists at the time and died with (((monotheism))) we are about to enter a very cold period were banding into smaller states would make more sense from a survival perspective. I hope the UK breaks up back into regional Kingdoms again.

Attached: Civilizations.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

The only time a tory will ever show tenacity is when they cuck. May will cling to power for decades if it means she can cuck on things like gay marriage and abortion.

Attached: 1547393260683.png (798x809, 468K)

Each nation pretty much kept national sovereignty but had to pledge allegiance to Rome. Rome just built roads, towns and what not to fund their empire. For the large part the Romans didn’t destroy the landscape of Europe compared to capitalism is doing and has done

I know m8

>Orthodox Christianity saved eastern Roman empire (Byzantine)

Of course because modern Turkey is whit-

Attached: 1512776127340.jpg (1137x1649, 342K)

Welp, it happened AGAIN. Rejected from ANOTHER graduate assessment centre. I went to London for it and now my trip will be a memory tainted by failure.

It was the usual routine. Turn up in London. Meet other candidates who are all normie clones. Go through boring interviews or group tasks or presentation tasks where they ask easy as fuck questions that are being judged in some really arbitrary way and which are used solely to filter out beta autists like myself, with interviewers who are older clones of the other candidates. Maybe an analytical task which is easy as fuck. Go home. Get the email a week later saying I failed.

I have failed so many graduate job interviews, it's ridiculous. I passed one recently, which means I'll start a good job later this year but this recent job would've started in March. I'm 28. I'm too old to be only starting a career now when many 21 year olds make £80k in banking. I have practically failed already. And even when I start, I'm not posh, I'm not extroverted, I'm not one of da ladz, so I'll struggle to progress. My only hope is to take my job interview lying up another level, which I stupidly didn't do in my recent interview.

And even when I move to London, I'll pay a laughably high percentage of my salary on rent, which won't change until I get promoted, but I am incapable of convincing committees of normies that I am employable.

It's almost as if modern technology has completely negated environmental presssures.

(((monotheism)))

This guy still thinks there are many different Gods (and even Godesses)
So how do this Gods work? Do they fight among each other?

> from a survival perspective.

Dude,nobody is presecuting you in your safe space.You aren't suriving anything,you just lack social skills.

The days ahead are for men who are sufficient for the tasks required.

Attached: 49342982_286213425279596_6131664146934005760_o.jpg (852x1251, 111K)

>Western Europe after that was a total shit until Charlemagne didn't started what a new system that would eventually grown in to catholicism.

Charlemagne and his consequences were a disaster for Europeans. Cathcucks are the WORST of the Abrahamics after Jews themselves.

Attached: 1490049229864.png (2047x729, 678K)

>Each nation pretty much kept national sovereignty but had to pledge allegiance to Rome.
This is the same argument remainers make.

>scaremongering about indyref and ireland unification
She's in absolutely panic now.

>Orthodox Christianity saved eastern Roman empire (Byzantine) once western felt under Hunnic invasion.

Rome fell in 476 and Orthodox Christianity didn't schism until 1054

It lasted 1000 years,before fall of Constantinpole.

Btw what that post even means? Yea Iberia was under long occupation but it also become a powerhouse after it got free and started European age of discovery

YOU'RE A NONCE M8
AM NOT A NONCE
YES YOU FUCKIN ARE
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1501778107874.jpg (1181x1181, 412K)

Without his grandfather you would have been a Muslim,well your future generations can become,who knows.

Greek one then,you know what i mean.

>brainwashing
>brainwashing?
>check out this fantastic new brainwashing!
>brain wash ing
brainwashing. im getting sick of the constant fucking subliminals, pushed agendas, fucking radio 4 somehow turning the migrant attack scene in 1984 into something about feminism?! that was last night...
stop or the riots you are causing on purpose will be the least of your worries, I will dismantle the fucking earth, I know how.
this is my final warning before I start building tesla coils.

DELET THIS

>implying the eu allows nations their sovereignty

christianity on Jow Forums is LARPing

This got a link?

This place is more blue pilled than SJW's on Tumblr.It's like talking to a wall.

And yet,they can't even name any role model they have that is alive,today or any party or group.Nothing,all of this ideas are about some ancient past when average human died in his mid 20s and life was 600 times harder.
We even have ''muh survival'' posts about people that are non-confrontational in real life.Pretty bizzare.

Attached: Bill Clinton vs Trump.jpg (750x735, 100K)

>It's almost as if modern technology has completely negated environmental presssures.

Tell that to your rising weekly food bill.

>This guy still thinks there are many different Gods (and even Godesses)
>So how do this Gods work? Do they fight among each other?

I believe there are a multifarious array of forces in the universe not dead kike space dad like you.

>It lasted 1000 years,before fall of Constantinpole.

No thanks to Abrahamics now it's a brown shithole.

What is Deano thinking now that Corbyn called for a new government and election?

It's questionable how much sovereignty you have under a military superstate you pay taxes to.

this brexit malarky is making hitler look like he had a point in regards to parliament democracy

Attached: rare119.jpg (513x810, 87K)

God isn't alien living in space and he sure isn't dead if he created the entire universe.Are you mentally retarded?

Vote UKIP please!

Attached: Leave EU.jpg (960x640, 101K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacFarlan_Smith

>In late 2006, the British government permitted MacFarlan Smith to cultivate opium poppies in the United Kingdom for medicinal reasons, in response to increasing global prices for concentrate of poppy straw, the company's main raw material.
>The Office of Fair Trading has alerted the government to their monopoly position on growing in the UK and worldwide production of diamorphine and recommended consideration
>The government's response advocated the status quo, being concerned interference might cause the company to stop production
> Opium poppy cultivation in the United Kingdom does not need a licence, but a licence is required for those wishing to extract opium for medicinal products.
>Macfarlan Smith is now one of the world's leading manufacturer of opiate alkaloids. Together with sister companies within the Johnson Matthey group, they can provide full spectrum drug development, from drug discovery through to bulk production.

Attached: 1543820395789.jpg (270x270, 7K)

>Without his grandfather you would have been a Muslim,well your future generations can become,who knows.

Charles the Hammer was a pagan and merely adopted cuckistanity in a after the fact manner. Either way, Christian, muslim, jew = abrahamics = shit.

Attached: the.png (1360x569, 283K)

>deano
>thinking

can you shut the fuck up now, please

Neither do you though. Trump is just a mega capitalism who only cares about making money and thinks that’s the most important thing a nation can do. Same for Putin. I’d probably only agree with you with Poland but that’s just looking to turn into another consumerism based economy with the odd flag waving promising everyone their not nazis.
Ancient ideas are better then modern but ancient ideas go into the primal identity with which we need to go back to.

What 2%? Highest 10%?

Lmfao that is a hilarious virgin vs Chad. Saved.

It has increased only a tiny bit above inflation and still a small fraction of my actual expenses

fucking this

>Opium poppy cultivation in the United Kingdom does not need a licence,
Why the fuck are chavs not growing opium in there basement instead

>God isn't alien living in space and he sure isn't dead if he created the entire universe

So where is your all-creating jewish dad then in the cosmos? Is he hiding in Bootes void? What dimension is he in the 666th?

Attached: 1546779572186.png (892x768, 543K)

There are 100s of Celtic ''Gods''. You believe they exist?Do you worship them or pray to them?Do you do any ritual for them?

Attached: pagans britain.jpg (1024x615, 152K)

lmao more montinigger worshippers.

If you're deciding between what percentage you will cuck you've already conceded the argument.

Attached: 1546917259272.jpg (848x1132, 125K)

>He sure isn't dead if he created the entire universe
What are you basing this off of? Not taking a side just curious, do you think that creating something makes you immortal? Rolex, Corn Flakes, Transistors all exist yet Wilsdorf, Kellogg and Bardeen are dead.

The point is not the believe in them the point is to understand them on a metaphysical level that gives you a divine purpose.

lol there's barely anyone in parliament, it just the snp reeeeeing again

>fackin tories

Reminder that no deal = united Ireland

>Chavs
>Intelligent
Thinking of renting a couple of acres to grow opium myself

Attached: 1472682669714.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>Ancient ideas are better then modern
>with which we need to go back to.

Go back,don't use this internet or TV or phone or car or any modern idea.Don't even go to the doctor or to use air conditioner,don't use any modern idea,don't even believe in borders as most of world didn't had them.
Have a pure,perfect anarchist utopia

But you’re willing to give it the British government now? At what, like 40%?
I mean I am against taxes and all but I was just putting it in context of today’s tax.

Boris, lad, what is wrong?

Attached: Boris.png (908x524, 698K)

Fucking take them already.

>wogs everywhere in Les Miserables last night

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>BREXIT FEARS: French fishermen warn of 'DEATH of profession' if EU fails to secure UK deal
express.co.uk/news/politics/1072017/brexit-news-fishing-industry-france-environment-theresa-may-meaningful-vote

>Pensioner, 69, who hurled eggs and chicken skins at neighbours' home gets lifetime restraining order
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6590341/Pensioner-69-hurled-eggs-chicken-skins-neighbours-home-gets-lifetime-restraining-order.html

>Lloyds' overdraft fees unacceptable, says MP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46864604

>Fatal plane crash leaves one survivor
couriermail.com.au/news/cargo-plane-crash-in-iran-kills-15-onboard-leaves-one-survivor/news-story/9d5aee60a86d9e837874d2e2fb3f51ab

>Theresa May could be OUSTED within days as EU set to delay Brexit until JULY
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/753312/theresa-may-brexit-eu-delay-vote-no-confidence-corbyn

>Donald Trump threatens to ‘devastate’ Turkey’s economy if it attacks Kurds in Syria
inews.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-turkey-economy-syria-kurds/

>Theresa May has forgotten how to tell a blatant lie. It was the only skill she ever had
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-brexit-lies-dup-stoke-factory-speech-meaningful-vote-a8727386.html

>Merkel ally dismisses US threat of pipeline sanctions
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12190353&ref=rss

>Iran to launch two satellites in 'coming days'
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/iran-to-launch-two-satellites-in-coming-days/articleshow/67530180.cms

>Peston Tweet Taken at Face Value Costs Currency Traders
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/K3xnPNzwGgM/

>Trump denies working for Russia, calls past FBI leaders ‘known scoundrels’
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/14/trump-denies-working-for-russia-calls-past-fbi-leaders-known-scoundrels.html

>united Ireland
I like this idea. Would solve a lot of problems.

what!? you are the one giving him (you)s

>BREXIT LIVE: Theresa May hit by shock resignation on eve of crucial vote - PM ON BRINK
express.co.uk/news/politics/1071762/Brexit-latest-news-eu-uk-theresa-may-brexit-vote-meaningful-vote

hahahahaha good one

Attached: the eu and it's consequences have been a disaster for ireland.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

your country is a mess, headed towards Sweden tier
good luck

>technology isn’t the same as modern
lol no it isn’t.
>don't even believe in borders as most of world didn't had them.
Pretty sure they did have borders or we wouldn’t know the countries we have now would we?
>Have a pure,perfect anarchist utopia
Sounds great. Expect the utopia, because reality is the best thing to ask for. No rulers? Fuck yeah!

You believe there are 10000s of different God,you are retardeda and they are right.
Celts alone had 100s of Gods,you can't name 10 of them.

The reason why Irish or Anglos become Christian so fast it because this ''Gods'' were more of a cultural thing.When a real religion came,they switched in matter of light.Fuck off already with this outdated shit.

divine purpose? Like ressurecting and performing miracles? Because those pagans can't do anything divine.They never were able

>The point is not the believe in them
Why would we believe in them if you don't?

Attached: 1546637932521.jpg (653x767, 44K)

NEVAR

Attached: 1497101299934.jpg (481x676, 183K)

it's funny watching him sperg out "whha? Fuck you NEET leftish etc worship gods etc" he was calling me a goyimmunist last night till i owned him on that too.

>But you’re willing to give it the British government now? At what, like 40%?
I don't willingly give the British state anything.

Attached: 20190114_154720[1].jpg (640x480, 80K)

YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF MY HEAD NIGGER

well fucking add him on facebook or something and you can suck him off all you want. stop shitting up the thread

yes pajeet them up like you have done to lower ireland

I am basically a Neo-Pagan come to think of it. All real identity is under pinned by what existed before you.

Blocks your path

Attached: IanHurstCircled (1).jpg (900x526, 82K)

looks suicidal

Holy fuck I hate this argument.

You didn't owned me,you just run away,and didn't saw my reply.

You were equalizing Tsarist Russia and Soviet Union,may as well equalize KKK with Blacks.

Literally everything you say is totally irrational and opposite of reality.

i hate him. i wish you wouldn't respond to him.

Based

Attached: United_Kingdom_of_Great_Britain_&_Ireland_1801-1922.png (758x768, 138K)

Good on ya. But you will though won’t you? I have to. Might get a tax refund though.

>Pagans exist for 100,000 years
>Christians arrive
>Pagans defeated
>Go underground in spiderholes
>Crawling around eating garbage screeching to odin
>2000 years go by
>Jews finally succeed in subverting the Church after Catholic Hitler loses the war
>Pagans crawl out of spiderholes
>Covered in horse cum and feces
>"Now's our chance boys"

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

You are just going to ignore what exist since 600s in England up to...well maybe your own father and mother.
Fine.

British Pakistani is back on his vpn

>Because those pagans can't do anything divine.They never were able
Never heard of Greek gods? Greek philosophy? That was based on pagan beliefs? Romans and roman art not divine? Hmm

It would solve no problems.

Attached: article-2261290-16E4BFDF000005DC-894_634x467.jpg (634x467, 74K)

Charlemagne represents the fork in the path that eventually cucked europe beyond repair and led us to where we are now.

sure, he paved the way for 'christendom', and indeed the whole concept of noble EVROPA, but at what cost?

>sacred groves destroyed
>keepers of ancient knowledge beheaded
>instigated the brutal retaliations of the Viking age.

The christcuck Charlemagne was pretty much the Pol Pot of European history, and he should be condemned as the race traitor he undoubtedly was.

Why aren't you goyimmunist? Your jewish dad was the first one.

Attached: goyimmist.jpg (1800x2160, 824K)

"B-BUT HITLER WAS A PAGAN!!!!!! NAZIS WERE PAGANS!!! THOR!!!! RAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Attached: Hitler Repudiates Reich Pagans.jpg (1600x1200, 739K)

I said it’s to understand the belief.

Im sure that was pube before he stopped posting